New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #421
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
But who won the last two meetings? Thats right
 11 years ago '05        #422
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
this n*gga been hatin since last season but i would be bitter too tho.....
 11 years ago '05        #423
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,485 | Props total: 2831 2831
How much Deuce got left to make on his current contract?????
 11 years ago '07        #424
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Lol ok time to ignore him because its starting to get very sad
 06-11-2007, 09:39 PM         #425
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
:wow: :wow: three divison championships hahahahhahahaha
I can gaurantee that we win a super bowl before the eagles do......
You had your chances but ya'll blew it............ We whipped your a.sses all over the feild 2x last year, you know what really sucks for you is that your team was actually better last year when ya'll had jeff garcia at QB than when you had mcnabb, now Jeff garcia is gone and mcnabb has no knee you can be in denial and talk some sh*t and say mcnabb will come back and be great just like duece did last year but from what i hear mcnabb aint doing to good plus andy reid is close to done with him so you fu*ked You retarded eagles fans dont appreciate having mcnabb neways. Meanwhiile the saints have the best QB in the NFC by far, we got reggie, and I bet you pray every night that the eagles old a.ss defense could tackle Duece lol: Sucks to be an eagle fan:finger: :finger:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:finger:

O yeah go k!ll yourself:applause:
 11 years ago '07        #426
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
:wow: at you actually thinkin your team is gonna do anything with that trash a.ss defense yalll got.....lmao you talkin sh*t about the eagles squad when two of your main defense players (hollis thomas and simanou) are scrubs off the eagles

And the reason we had a better record with Garcia at qb is because andy reid finally started to call the run/pass ratio 50 50

And actually im glad that deuce ran over them....it made them realize it was necessary to get bigger at LB and they went and picked up TKO..... at whippin our a.sses twice by winning by a combined six points

at you n*ggaz gettin so excited after winning one playoff game in how many years?????????

Like 3-5 years(not so bad when you look at your own divison!) Cowboys haven't won one in like 10 years.

Anyway our defense was actually decent last year and now we're only getting much better. That "piece of sh*t" defense was good enough to beat your Eagles twice last year. If you really think signing a washed up LB is gonna make you better then good luck with that
 11 years ago '05        #427
K.B.  OP
space
space
u might as well give it up and u never gonna win arguing wit this dude lol. just let it go
 11 years ago '07        #428
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I know I just want him to take all that whiney bullsh*t to his own topic
 11 years ago '05        #429
K.B.  OP
space
space
well yall two can go at each other, i aint bout that beefin sh*t. i just hope yall dont flood tha thread wit bullsh*t tho
 11 years ago '06        #430
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
Sup K.B long time no talk bro
 06-13-2007, 09:31 PM         #431
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i said what i had to say
 11 years ago '05        #432
K.B.  OP
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
Sup K.B long time no talk bro
wats good mayne.....
 11 years ago '07        #433
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
i said what i had to say
me too:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #434
K.B.  OP
space
space
The New Orleans Saints have signed cornerback David Jones, their 2007 fifth-round draft choice, it was announced today by Executive Vice President/General Manager Mickey Loomis. The team has also released cornerback DeJuan Groce.

"It's a priority to get our draft picks under contract and ready for training camp," said Loomis. "David is a player we expect to make a contribution, and this signing allows him to concentrate on his preparation for the opening of camp."

Jones is a 6-foot, 196-pound cornerback from Wingate University and was picked by the Saints in the fifth round with the 145th overall selection of the April draft. The speedy defender was one of the top small-school prospects in the draft, having piled up 15 interceptions during his final three seasons at Wingate.

A native of Greenville, S.C., Jones was a two-year starter and earned All-South Atlantic Conference honors in each of his final two seasons. He started 19 of 40 games for the Bulldogs, recording 110 tackles, 28 pass defenses and a forced fumble along with the 15 picks. Jones scored five touchdowns in his career with three coming on interception returns and two more when he lined up as a wide receiver.

Groce joined the Saints just before the start of the 2006 regular season, having been claimed off waivers from the St. Louis Rams. The veteran cornerback played in the final 12 games of the regular season and both postseason contests for the Saints, making 12 stops on defense and six on special teams.

06-14-2007, 07:05 PM         #435
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder how much these later draft picks are getting paid like colston it goes to show what kind of player colston is for not holding out and asking for more money
 11 years ago '07        #436
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
i wonder how much these later draft picks are getting paid like colston it goes to show what kind of player colston is for not holding out and asking for more money
He actually isn't allowed to get more money until next year. I think its some kind of nfl rule for low draft picks. Trust me next season his agent will be demanding big bucks(If he has another great season which is likely)
 06-14-2007, 08:06 PM         #437
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reallly that makes sense but i didnt know that
he'll have another good year and get paid like he deserves hopefully no injuries
 11 years ago '07        #438
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah I have no problem with him wanting more money because he is one of the lowest paid players on our team right now.
 11 years ago '05        #439
K.B.  OP
space
space
if he keeps producing they gonna pay him....
 11 years ago '05        #440
K.B.  OP
space
space
The New Orleans Saints have released WR Michael Lewis and DE/DT Willie Whitehead, it was announced today by Executive Vice President/General Manager Mickey Loomis.

Said Owner Tom Benson: "Michael is part of the fabric of our community and will always have a special place in the history of our club. The way he made our team, as a player who worked hard, wasn't drafted, supported his family and followed his dream, is unique and something we're all proud to be a part of."

Said Loomis: "Both men have meant a lot to this franchise and during their careers here have been exactly what you look for in an NFL player. Michael is a New Orleans native and deservedly has a special place in the hearts of our fans. Willie had been with our team longer than any other current player. This is a situation where we had to make a decision on what made the most sense for our club, and it also gives Michael and Willie a chance to explore their opportunities before training camps open around the league."

Said Head Coach Sean Payton: "Both Michael and Willie made big contributions to our success last year and we hope they have successful futures in the NFL. They are quality people who have proven that hard work and dedication can get you just as far as reputation or pure talent. We have the utmost respect for them as individuals and players."

Lewis joined the Saints in 2000 as a member of the club's practice squad. He was promoted to the active roster for eight games in 2001, and in 2002 played in all 16 games for the first time in his career. Lewis ends his career in New Orleans having appeared in 63 contests, with three starts. He departs as the club's all-time leader in kickoff returns (243 for 5,903 yards) and punt returns (142 for 1,482 yards). In 2002, he set team single-season records for kickoff return yardage (1,807) and punt return yards (625), was voted to the Pro Bowl and selected to the a.ssociated Press All-Pro team. His 2,432 combined return yards that season set an NFL record. Lewis had four touchdown returns with New Orleans, three on kickoffs and one on a punt return.

Whitehead ends his career with New Orleans having appeared in 105 games, with 43 starts. He joined the Saints in 1999 and like Lewis was an NFL success story who was undrafted and played in NFL Europe before getting an opportunity with the Saints. Whitehead posted 266 tackles (168 solo), 24.5 sacks, a pair of forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries in his career. In 2004, he was voted by his teammates the winner of the Ed Block Courage Award, an honor bestowed on a player who best exemplifies the principles of sportsmanship and courage. In 2003, Whitehead earned NFC Defensive Player of the Week honors for his performance at Tampa Bay (Nov. 2) after recording five solo tackles, a career-high three sacks and a forced fumble. He suffered from dehydration and was admitted to a local hospital following the contest.

The Saints have also waived rookie T Peter Dyakowski, an undrafted free agent from LSU.

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy