Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #381
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
im lookin for henderson to have a good year. i know alot of people say he has mental lapses but the way he shining in camp so far i hope he can get over his lack of confidence and get his sh*t together.
 11 years ago '04        #382
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 QueenzBaller26 said:
yea i fell yuh man...saint did they thing this year

and surprisingly mike mckenzie was shuttin it down ....would you say that the saint has a no name D????

and the wrs core is dope colston and henderson straight speed and agility...and breez knows how to place that ball right in there hands

and duce...well hes duce he do his thing......i been watchin him truck people when they drafted him in 01......and when arron brooks was decent
yeah, the Saints DO have a no name D.....i mean, Charles Grant and Will Smith, and Mike McKenzie are the only "names" on the D, but they aint really even "names" to the rest of the league....Will Smith WILL be a "name" before its over with though....
 11 years ago '05        #383
K.B.  OP
space
space
well i gotta disagree with will smith and charles grant not really being "names" they are one of the best de duos in the league today.
 06-08-2007, 06:34 PM         #384
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K.B. said:
im lookin for henderson to have a good year. i know alot of people say he has mental lapses but the way he shining in camp so far i hope he can get over his lack of confidence and get his sh*t together.

yea man he got alot of potential....i hope this dude have a ill year just like colston ....
 06-08-2007, 06:36 PM         #385
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
yeah, the Saints DO have a no name D.....i mean, Charles Grant and Will Smith, and Mike McKenzie are the only "names" on the D, but they aint really even "names" to the rest of the league....Will Smith WILL be a "name" before its over with though....

so who you think gona shine from the no name D.....other then will

mike mckenzie when he got trade to saint like his 1 year with em he aint do nothing.....he was horrible....now he stepped his sh*t up
 06-08-2007, 07:17 PM         #386
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
I remember reading somewhere that getting rid of Deuce would actually be a bad cap move.

i dont see how becuz dueces salary is only gonna go up each year you gonna have to take that cap penalty either way but i'm gonna see if i can find sumthin on the internet about it

Last edited by lilt9484; 06-08-2007 at 07:18 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #387
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 K.B. said:
Thanks to Matt at saintsreport.com for producing another great highlight vid.

man lookin at that vid and lookin at a couple of the previous posts, the Saints are primed and ready to make a run for the Super Bowl!!! it could be this year if we stay healthy. and lookin at the vid, they would be crazy to think of letting duece go, he is the heart and soul of the Saints running game. bush is that dude when you need a spark. but to let either one of them boys go, would mean the downfall of the Saints.
 11 years ago '07        #388
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Intresting stat from SR.com

We are 7-0(I think) whenever Deuce carries the ball 19+ times
 06-08-2007, 08:23 PM         #389
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K.B. said:
Thanks to Matt at saintsreport.com for producing another great highlight vid.

aye that was dope
 11 years ago '06        #390
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1956 1956
I'mma throw a curve ball at y'all on who I think will have a big year. Expect that TE Eric Johnson to get a lot of catches this year, before Vernon Davis went to the Niners, dude had like 80 sumthin receptions, and they just dumped him. I don't know if anyone else said it, but u heard from me, I'm calling it now.

Expect Brees to have single digit interceptions also. He prolly won't throw for 4,000 yards because of the run game, but dude will flirt with like 29 or 30 TDs

And on the defense, expect Brian Simmons and Jason David to have a Pro Bowl season, them boys will have sumthin to prove.

Damn, I can't wait for this season
 11 years ago '07        #391
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Brees is a real smart QB but he will probably throw a lot so if he does go single digits that'd be damn impressive. I am with you on Eric Johnson but we need to hope he can stay healthy(likely) Damn football season needs to get here already
 06-09-2007, 09:12 AM         #392
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would want to say brees would go into the high 4000....but do you think they might give duce and reggie a bigerg load this year ???.....

bout brees would still but up big TD 25-30 but he wont throw alot of ints tho maybe 10 he averages like 13-15 but i think hes gettin better
 11 years ago '05        #393
K.B.  OP
space
space
if eric johnson can stay heathly and thats a big if. i would like to see him produce cuz i know he is capable of doing that. we need a big TE to stretch the field and i think he can do that if he is heathly.....
 11 years ago '05        #394
K.B.  OP
space
space
just incase anybody miss it u might wanna check this out. best highlight reel from last season......

:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #395
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
as sad as it is for me to say this I think this could be Deuce's last year with the Saints because of his salary...think about it..they have Reggie Bush and if they keep that rookie they drafted they'll figure Deuce is expendable...personally I think he is the heart and soul of the offense next to Brees
 11 years ago '04        #396
Aftashok 
space
space
 Balla B said:
as sad as it is for me to say this I think this could be Deuce's last year with the Saints because of his salary...think about it..they have Reggie Bush and if they keep that rookie they drafted they'll figure Deuce is expendable...personally I think he is the heart and soul of the offense next to Brees
WHO? Antonio Pittman? u can NOT be serious....

Deuce comin off his injury STILL >>>>>>>>>>> Antonio Pittman....
 11 years ago '05        #397
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea deuce sh*ttin on pittman but like i said b4 u never kno wat payton gonna do. he got rid of hollywood so u never know just like i was wonderin y he didnt run deuce enough in tha nfccg. i hope he knows how important deuce is to that offense.
 11 years ago '04        #398
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
all i'm saying is the fact that they drafted a running back brings out that possibility
 11 years ago '04        #399
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said:
yea deuce sh*ttin on pittman but like i said b4 u never kno wat payton gonna do. he got rid of hollywood so u never know just like i was wonderin y he didnt run deuce enough in tha nfccg. i hope he knows how important deuce is to that offense.
Deuce = 28 years old...
Hollywood = 35 years old...PLUS the complaining, askin for a bigger contract than he's worth at the moment......
 11 years ago '05        #400
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 K.B. said:
just incase anybody miss it u might wanna check this out. best highlight reel from last season......

:applause:

man watching that, i knew Reggie was fast but watching that at about 1:20, two Eagles DB had perfect angles to stop him short of that first, and blew right by them. reggie bush is the truth!!!!! and thanks to him New Orleans has a season to look for every year. not takin nothing away for Colston, Brees, McCallister and everybody else, but n*ggas was flippin when the Saints drafted him
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now