New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2007, 08:44 PM         #341
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
Yeah but we probably won't even have our starters playing for the Bears game. We'll be 15-0 and resting for the playoffs
Lawl.
 11 years ago '07        #342
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
I am a pink Teddy bear on the inside. BUT A RUGGED MONSTER ON THE OUT

Last edited by sonof504; 05-29-2007 at 09:15 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #343
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
send me a pm with that info for tha games.....
 11 years ago '04        #344
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
Yea i post at saintsreport and waldo22 did a good job with the games. I missplaced the tape of the cowboys and giants thrashing, lol.
 11 years ago '07        #345
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
lol so far I downloaded the first four weeks. I'm probably gonna DL the Cowboys game today
 11 years ago '05        #346
K.B.  OP
space
space
^^^^ good looks on that info
 11 years ago '04        #347
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
yo let me get one of them pms too with that info...
 11 years ago '06        #348
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
:finger:
 11 years ago '05        #349
K.B.  OP
space
space
gettin some love from a bucs fan huh lol
 11 years ago '07        #350
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Colston looked big today at practice
 11 years ago '05        #351
K.B.  OP
space
space
Black and Gold Blog

Despite the fact that this afternoon's mini-camp practice did not begin until 3:00 p.m., some fans began arriving in eager anticipation to the Saints training facility at 10:30 a.m. A father and his young son, the first ones to arrive, patiently waited for the practice session and the father quipped, "We're guaranteed good seats!" They played catch with a football to pass to time.

The enthusiastic turnout for the practice session was evident by the fans' turnout, with capacity of 2,500 easily being met and with fans patiently waiting outside for the gate for fans to leave so that they could enter.

The practice session was extremely crisp, which is unusual at this time of year due to all the new faces. Typically a handful of plays end up being aborted or looking ragged due to players jumping off-sides of moving before the snap or one player going the wrong the way, but very little of that was witnessed.

In the portion of practice that concentrated predominately on running drills, a few plays and players stood out:

Deuce McAllister opened the period up with a powerful inside run, following FB Mike Karney, C Jeff Faine and RG Jamar Nesbit and bolted through the middle for a long run.

CB DeJuan Groce sniffed out an end-around and came up to meet to meet WR Jamal Jones at the line of scrimmage. Under NFL rules contact at mini-camp practices is strongly discouraged but Groce positioned himself perfectly to make the play.

Rookie seventh round draft choice LB Marvin Mitchell shot a gap in the offense and met RB Jamaal Branch at the line of scrimmage.

Rookie free agent RB Pierre Thomas showed an impressive burst of speed on an outside run. Thomas took a handoff from free agent QB Tyler Palko and bolted off the right side of the offensive line and outraced the defensive end and outside linebacker.

In passing drills, veteran CB Fred Thomas started the drills with an impressive pass deflection of a QB Drew Brees offering to WR Marques Colston.

Just as he did in the running drills, McAllister made a play early in the passing drills, snaring a Brees pass on a crossing route, displaying soft hands and concentration in traffic, and turned the reception up the field and picked up a big chunk of yardage before he was tagged by a defender.

LB Alfred Fincher was impressive throughout the drills, especially when he dropped into zone coverage and made a leaping interception on a QB Jamie Martin pass. Fincher made a fine catch on the hard thrown pass and quickly turned it upfield.

CB Jason David, a restricted free agent from the Indy Colts, made an outstanding play when he dove in front of Martin pass intended for WR Dante Ridgeway. David knocked the pass down and the play drew a raucous response from the Saints fans, who quickly started chanting David's name in recognition of his play and his arrival in the Crescent City.

TE Robert Johnson, who spent the last quarter of the 2006 season on the Saints' practice squad, has dramatically re-shaped his body (6-6, 278 pounds) and displayed power and quickness. Johnson made a fine reception down the seam midway through the passing drills.

Rookie WR Robert Meachem got into the act, making several receptions. On one of the plays, Meachem caught a pass in front of a former Tennessee Volunteers teammate, LB Marvin Mitchell.

The play of the day came when Brees dropped back and lofted a tight spiral down the sideline to a sprinting Devery Henderson, who made a spectacular one-handed grab despite near perfect coverage from fifth-round draft choice CB David Jones.

Rookie LB Wade Koehl from the University of Houston displayed outstanding speed and moved from sideline to sideline in a passing play, thwarting a quick pass play to the flat.

The practice lasted one hour and 45 minutes. The temperature was a manageable 85 degrees with a slight wind out of the east. Besides the crowd noise and the regular traffic noise from Airline Drive, the only discernible noise were the regular flights departing Louis Armstrong International that flew directly over the team's practice fields.

New Orleans music czar Quint Davis, the man responsible for a.ssembling the talent at the annual Jazz Fests, was in attendance at the practice, decked out in a black Saints shirt.

ESPN SportsCenter was on hand to conduct an interview with Head Coach Sean Payton and RB Reggie Bush. The interview, which will air this evening, focused on Bush's transition from his rookie campaign to his second year in the pros.

Nearly all of the players on the Saints roster were in action Friday, with the lone absentees being rookies Antonio Pittman and Brett Bergstrom, who are unable to practice with the team until their school years are completed at Ohio State and Eastern Washington, respectively. Safety Steve Gleason was the lone player in attendance to be held out due to injury as he works to rehab his knee.

11 years ago '07        #352
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #353
K.B.  OP
space
space
i would have went yesterday but i had to fu*kin work i might go today if i can go to fu*kin sleep.......
 11 years ago '07        #354
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Hmm I think I might go check it out but damn that is a long time to wait in line
 11 years ago '05        #355
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea they said on tha news n*ggaz was waitin for like 5 hours just be tha first in line
 11 years ago '07        #356
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah I am glad I decided not to go today because I was gonna go like 30 minutes before it started. It is late so it looks like I won't be able to wake up in time anyway
 11 years ago '05        #357
K.B.  OP
space
space
dude on SR took some nice pics im guess he had a great seat to take them cuz they came out really good
 11 years ago '07        #358
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah I saw them earlier very very nice pics. They weren't as good as the pic of the day though.:D
 11 years ago '05        #359
K.B.  OP
space
space
Meachem aggravates existing knee injury
Posted by Jimmy Smith June 04, 2007 11:43AM
Categories: Saints
By Jimmy Smith
Staff writer

Saints first-round draft choice Robert Meachem was held out of Monday's organized team activity session with a meniscus problem in his right knee that will be examined by team doctors Monday afternoon.

Coach Sean Payton said following the 95-minute session that Meachem's knee problem flared up Sunday morning and he was held out as a precaution.

"It hampered him in the (Sunday) PM running," Payton said, "and we just backed him off yesterday and the same thing this morning."

Payton said the injury is a preexisting condition of which the Saints were aware when they made the Tennessee wide receiver the 27th pick in the first round of the April draft.

"He had a little meniscus (cartilage problem) in his right knee coming out and it was something that showed up in his (National Scouting) Combine injury report," Payton said. "And it's something he's aggravated. We just want to have it looked at and see where he's at before we do anything. I don't want to set him back out here by overdoing it, either.
"We'll have it examined (Monday afternoon) and see where we're at."

Meachem, who reported to the Saints admittedly out of shape, sprained his left ankle during rookie minicamp and his progress learning the system has thus been retarded.

"Anytime you're not able to practice and take reps you get concerned," Payton said of Meachem. "I don't know if (the concern) is as much about his durabililty or just the fact that as a young player he's missing time. It's hard when that happens.
"Obviously I'm concerned about the fact he's not getting these reps and not getting the work time. Hopefully he's on the field sooner than later."

Payton also said that safety Steve Gleason will undergo arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Tuesday morning after further examination Monday afternoon.

this n*gga is getting off to a very rocky start. i hope he shows he worth that 1st round pick when training camp starts.
 11 years ago '07        #360
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah hopefully he'll be ready to step it up once we get in pads. He is in danger of not being the #2 with Henderson improving big time
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now