most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #241
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
everyone gets mad when a player they expected to get drafted by their team isnt drafted by their team its just human nature.

Last edited by K.B.; 04-28-2007 at 09:12 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #242
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Yeah i'm not gonna lie I was a little angry too
 11 years ago '05        #243
K.B.  OP
space
space
Height: 5-11 | Weight: 196 | 40-Time: 4.39

Official Bio

Strengths:
Has good size and a solid frame with long arms...Timed speed is excellent...Very athletic...Hips are fluid...Has terrific feet...Solid tackler...Smart...Tough and a hard worker...Has special teams potential...Pretty productive...Has a lot of experience.

Weaknesses:
Did not always play against top competition...Instincts are questionable...Still has to get stronger...Is not overly physical...Awareness is coverage is just average...A workout warrior who might not play up to his triangle numbers..Just okay in man.

Notes:
First name is pronounced "oo-SOMM-uh"...A four-year starter...He has everything that you look for from a measurables standpoint...An underrated prospect who really put his name on the map at his Pro Day and will go higher than most think.

Regarded by many as the finest defensive product produced at this university since the Jack Lambert era (1971-73), Young has been the anchor of the secondary ever since moving into the starting lineup as a true freshman. In addition to excelling as a shutdown cornerback, the physical tackler has also garnered national academic honors.

In 2006, Young was named as a semifinalist for the Draddy Trophy, one of college football's most sought after and competitive awards. The Draddy Trophy recognizes an individual as the absolute best in the country for his combined academic success, football performance and exemplary community leadership.

could be a solid pick we just have to wait and see wat happens. maybe they seen something in him take put him ahead of tha corners left on tha board. so ill put my faith back in payton and loomis and see how this works out
 11 years ago '07        #244
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I've heard a lot of good about him. main complaint about him is that he played at a small school(hmmmmmm)
 11 years ago '04        #245
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 K.B. said:
Height: 5-11 | Weight: 196 | 40-Time: 4.39

Official Bio

Strengths:
Has good size and a solid frame with long arms...Timed speed is excellent...Very athletic...Hips are fluid...Has terrific feet...Solid tackler...Smart...Tough and a hard worker...Has special teams potential...Pretty productive...Has a lot of experience.

Weaknesses:
Did not always play against top competition...Instincts are questionable...Still has to get stronger...Is not overly physical...Awareness is coverage is just average...A workout warrior who might not play up to his triangle numbers..Just okay in man.

Notes:
First name is pronounced "oo-SOMM-uh"...A four-year starter...He has everything that you look for from a measurables standpoint...An underrated prospect who really put his name on the map at his Pro Day and will go higher than most think.

Regarded by many as the finest defensive product produced at this university since the Jack Lambert era (1971-73), Young has been the anchor of the secondary ever since moving into the starting lineup as a true freshman. In addition to excelling as a shutdown cornerback, the physical tackler has also garnered national academic honors.

In 2006, Young was named as a semifinalist for the Draddy Trophy, one of college football's most sought after and competitive awards. The Draddy Trophy recognizes an individual as the absolute best in the country for his combined academic success, football performance and exemplary community leadership.

could be a solid pick we just have to wait and see wat happens. maybe they seen something in him take put him ahead of tha corners left on tha board. so ill put my faith back in payton and loomis and see how this works out
yeah....i got faith in em...figure he'll be nickel back...be groomed by McKenzie and Jason David....hopefully....im just hopin now that Tank Tyler is still there when we pick next....
 11 years ago '07        #246
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
The New Orleans Saints selected CB Usama Young with the 66th overall selection (third round). The pick was obtained from the Detroit Lions along with the 145th pick overall (fifth round) in exchange for the Saints' second round draft choice (#58). The Lions used the 58th pick to draft Hawaii DE Ikaika Alama-Francis.

3rd-Round Pick CB Usama Young
Young, 6-0, 194 pounds, was a four-year starter for the Kent State Golden Flashes of the MAC. Young was a player the was quickly moving up on other team's draft boards after blazing a 4.39 forty yards dash recently at his pro day at Kent State. During his career, Young played in 45 games, making 40 start, and collected 198 tackles, 21 passes defensed, nine interceptions, three forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries and also was a standout on special teams.

On a conference call with the New Orleans media, Young described his style of play as an aggressive corner who takes to coaching and is eager to learn. He stated that he played a variety of different overages on the college level and is eager for the opportunity to play at the next level.

"This is a dream come true," Young said, as he ate dinner in Kent, Ohio. He was dining at a Red Lobster on the "Bountiful Seafood Feast" when the Saints called. "I decided to go out to dinner to try to get my mind off of the draft for a little while, and lo and behold, the call came in from the Saints. I turned out to be a great dinner."

The Saints have enjoyed recent success with small school players, most recently with Bloomsburg's Jahri Evans last year in the fourth round. Evans went on to start all 16 regular season games for Saints, as well as both postseason contests the Saints played in, and earned consensus all-rookie honors.

"As I have been told," Young, a native of Largo, MD said, "It doesn't matter what school you come from. It is all about what you do when you are given the opportunity."
 11 years ago '04        #247
Aftashok 
space
space
yo these fu*kers wont answer none of my questions on this live draft chat on espn.com...ive posted like 6 or 7 questions and mine never come up...
 11 years ago '04        #248
Aftashok 
space
space
ok no tank tyler...maybe marcus thomas outta Florida?
 11 years ago '07        #249
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Unlikely because he has character issues and we're trying to build a team with character. I wouldn't rule it out completely though
 11 years ago '05        #250
K.B.  OP
space
space
only 1 fu*kin defensive player so far ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
 11 years ago '07        #251
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Ok that last pick just pissed me off.. WE HAVE THE BEST OLINE IN THE LEAGUE. I would of rathered a young QB like Edwards or someone on the defensive side.

*calms down* Oh well we have plenty of picks tomorrow
 11 years ago '05        #252
K.B.  OP
space
space
now i had got over tha last pick and now they draft a fu*kin Guard with there other pick in tha 3rd wtf they not even showin any film on espn of these fu*kin picks they took in tha 3rd :banghead: :thumbsdow :finger:
 11 years ago '07        #253
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
This is just like last year so im starting to look at it positively. I just don't understand why we aren't drafting for needs right now.
 11 years ago '07        #254
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I'd rate this a B-
 11 years ago '05        #255
K.B.  OP
space
space
ill give me them a B for day one. we needed a #2 wideout and i think meachem will be that. its gonna be interesting to see if they were right in picking young when they head to TC this year i wanna see how his cover skills are. he might turn out to be a real sleeper im still kinda upset tho. with alleman, u cant really go wrong with drafting o-line depth and i read some good things about him. i still think they should have waited until tha second day to draft o-line depth if they wanted it. now tomorrow im really hopin we draft mainly defense. DT, LB, CB or maybe a S would be nice and lets not forget they may draft a QB with one of those picks.
 11 years ago '07        #256
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah for some reason the Meachem pick is really starting to look good. I'd rate that pick alone an A since we filled a need with such a low first rounder.
 04-29-2007, 12:00 PM         #257
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just to let ya'll know the saints rate all players in the draft when they come to their pick they look at there board then look at whos available whoever is at the top thats who they pick i mean they drafted a running back today we def. dont need a rb. I dont get mad anyway it goes i have never seen a team draft like they did last year and everyone thought the same thing last year we will alright trust i mean as sh*tty as our defense is we were ranked 11th last year 11th that aint a typo if we can break into the top ten on d we will be super bowl bound and we added a lot of defense in free agency anyways, not that we have any big names, but i think meechem is gonna k!ll n*ggas. The saints had him rated as the #2 wr in the draft behind CJ so to me he was the best WR in the draft cuz Calvin Johnson is a phenom. I mean think about it Miami took ginn at 9 meechem will be a thousands times better then ginn.
 04-29-2007, 12:09 PM         #258
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus sean payton was a rookie last year reggie was a rookie horn was hurt brees was coming off surgery colston was a rookie jahri was a rookie i mean we have a super young team we gonna get better a lot better
 04-29-2007, 12:16 PM         #259
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on the real i was hoping the saints would make a trade with the texans and grab amobi okeye god damn that would have been fiya hes 19... just hink him hollis, young, grant, and big willie, fu*k that would a beast of a d line.................i8 bet they were trying for that but couldnt get it done

Last edited by lilt9484; 04-29-2007 at 12:17 PM..
 04-29-2007, 12:19 PM         #260
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5th rnder just got pick another cb so we got a wr 2 cbs a rb and 2 ols that straight with me i'm just glad we didnt settle for chris houston meachem has more value

Last edited by lilt9484; 04-29-2007 at 12:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy