New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #201
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
i was really high on harper b4 he got hurt last season. if he comes back strong and we pick up a solid cb in the draft our secondary could become a strength on defense.
 11 years ago '07        #202
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
5 days can't wait
 11 years ago '07        #203
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 Aftashok said:
yeah i know ross is a better corner, but i believe he'll be gone already, by that pick...and Houston i think has more upside than Ross...
alot of ppl seem to being saying that but i just dont see it in the game film' i put Houston in the same class with McCaulley <<< spelling my be off'

McCaulley coming into this season would have been the top corner on the board but some how his bad habits start showing up in film and he lost confidence you could see it in his play'

Houston is the same way i think hes a solid corner but ive seen him struggle in coverage/tackling and thats something you have to be solid at if your a CB being pick in round one'
 04-25-2007, 08:00 PM         #204
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i dont think we are gonna get ross i would like to take him, i dont think houston can fu*k with ross. I'm thinking if the saints want a cb they will trade up maybe with dallas and then ross and houston should both be available. we could end up drafting Paul Posluszny out of penn state if he slides to 27. maybe Lawrence Timmons or tedd ginn are also possibilities but we would be lucky.
 04-25-2007, 08:07 PM         #205
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm going to draftfest at jazzfest i'm gonna get fu*ked up and hope for the best
 11 years ago '07        #206
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
yeah i dont think we are gonna get ross i would like to take him, i dont think houston can fu*k with ross. I'm thinking if the saints want a cb they will trade up maybe with dallas and then ross and houston should both be available. we could end up drafting Paul Posluszny out of penn state if he slides to 27. maybe Lawrence Timmons or tedd ginn are also possibilities but we would be lucky.
thats the thing if your the saints' if you wanna go LB i'd go with Timmons over Posluszny any day and twice on sundayz' i'd take buster "knock a n*gga out" davis over Posluszny'

if McCauley could return to his 2005 season of greatness he's be the second coming of Chris McCalister and would be scary considering saints dont play alot of zone and u dont role coverage as much as you should considering the corner situation that you guys have'
 11 years ago '05        #207
K.B.  OP
space
space
i hope we dont draft Posluszny........
 11 years ago '07        #208
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 K.B. said:
i hope we dont draft Posluszny........
if your going to stick posluszny at Will LB and say dont do anything but stop the run then he's your guy' i dont think he has the ablitity to be a Sam LB' with the speed and playmaking ability of TE's in the league u need an athelete with loose hips that can turn and run with the Te' and play well at the point of attack'

He reminds me of Rob Morris and no im not saying that because hes "white" ppl see the success AJ Hawk hand and automaticly a.ssume that Poz is the same type of LB and he's not'
 11 years ago '07        #209
kelvinivy2003 
space
space
$220 | Props total: 6 6
dey bout 2 be deadly cuz dey offense cant be stopd
 11 years ago '04        #210
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,646 | Props total: 2885 2885
Thursday, April 26

The Indianapolis Colts opted not to match the four-year, $15.7 million offer sheet that restricted free-agent cornerback Jason David signed last week with the New Orleans Saints. The Saints now get David and the Colts get one of New Orleans' three fourth-round picks.

-Bally...
 04-26-2007, 12:56 PM         #211
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want mike mckenzie back.............
 04-26-2007, 02:59 PM         #212
Str82dapnt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SAINTS k!llIN IT THIS UPCOMING SEASON TAKING THE DIVISION AGAIN AND GOIN TO THE PLAYOFFS

ON SOME REAL sh*t I JUST GOTTA SEE THE OPENING GAME AGAINST THE COLTS.
 11 years ago '05        #213
K.B.  OP
space
space
well grant gonna be around for a while. reported on espn radio 7 year 63 million dollar deal, 20 or 24 million guaranteed im not sure on the number yet.
 11 years ago '05        #214
K.B.  OP
space
space
Link

11 years ago '07        #215
gorilla_proof 
space
space
im gonna miss Jason David..."no homo"...dude was a hard worker' "lunch pale" type corner he's not gonna make the pro-bowl but he's going to give you all hes got for 4 quarters'.
hes a great locker room guy and has no character issues'

good luck "lil scrappy"
 04-27-2007, 12:26 AM         #216
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K.B. said:
well grant gonna be around for a while. reported on espn radio 7 year 63 million dollar deal, 20 or 24 million guaranteed im not sure on the number yet.
thats gangsta
 11 years ago '05        #217
K.B.  OP
space
space
today is tha day so who yall think we taking???
 11 years ago '07        #218
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Man I have no idea. Its hard to predict what these guys will do but it will be good.
 11 years ago '04        #219
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,646 | Props total: 2885 2885
A corner...or a safety...
 04-28-2007, 02:36 PM         #220
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn leon hall went to cincy!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy