New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #181
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
We have 3 4th round picks so I think this would be a nice addition.
 04-18-2007, 07:32 PM         #182
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need any help we can get at cb and lb i think its a good move
 11 years ago '05        #183
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
10 days until the draft........
 11 years ago '04        #184
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Colts | Saints sign David to offer sheet
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:31:17 -0700

Mike Chappell, of the Indianapolis Star, reports the New Orleans Saints have signed restricted free-agent CB Jason David (Colts) to a four-year offer sheet, according to NFL.com. Financial terms were not disclosed. The Colts will have a week to match the offer, and if they decline, the Colts would acquire a fourth-round pick from the Saints.
 04-19-2007, 05:29 PM         #185
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k yeah i hope it goes thru cuz
_____________ > fred thomas
 11 years ago '05        #186
K.B.  OP
space
space
hopefully this sh*t goes through.
 11 years ago '07        #187
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 Aftashok said:
yeah i know he's a decent corner, thatz not the problem...i mean, i guess its ok to give up that 4th round pick for a vet who'll come in to groom the CB who they'll probably draft in the first round if they don't feel he's an absolute starter comin in...
how his contract appears to be structured hes getting money up front u dont pay a corner 4mill a yr up front to come in and groom someone'?

jason is still a young guy as well...i cant wait until the colts play the saints he'll be matched up on reggie and its going to be a long night for him'

a 4th round pick might not seem like much but we drafted him in the 4th and with the development of Hayden & Jackson plus the pick up of Jennings last season i think we will be iight at Corner/Nickle
 11 years ago '05        #188
K.B.  OP
space
space
POSTED 8:44 p.m. EDT, April 19, 2007

DAVID OFFER SHEET WORTH $15.6 MILLION

An industry source tells us that the offer sheet signed on Thursday by Colts cornerback Jason David with the Saints is worth $15.6 million over four years. (The numbers were previously reported by Adam Schefter of NFL Network.)

The kicker is that the deal pays out $6.5 million in year one with a cap charge of $5.25 million, making it virtually impossible for the cap-strapped Colts to match it.

But the deal contains no poison pill, which likely means that the device that the NFL tried to get the NFLPA to take out of the CBA was used by not one team in crafting a 2007 offer sheet.

Hey, why should the NFLPA care? They've got agent regulations that they're diligently enforcing on an inconsistent basis.
 11 years ago '05        #189
K.B.  OP
space
space
7 days until the draft........
 11 years ago '07        #190
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
So who do you guys want in the draft? After last years draft i'll be happy with whoever the hell Payton/Loomis take
 11 years ago '05        #191
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 K.B. said:
maybe they think he is better than fred thomas???
i agree, i think, wait i KNOW he is better than Fred Thomas:finger:
 11 years ago '07        #192
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 K.B. said:
POSTED 8:44 p.m. EDT, April 19, 2007

DAVID OFFER SHEET WORTH $15.6 MILLION

An industry source tells us that the offer sheet signed on Thursday by Colts cornerback Jason David with the Saints is worth $15.6 million over four years. (The numbers were previously reported by Adam Schefter of NFL Network.)

The kicker is that the deal pays out $6.5 million in year one with a cap charge of $5.25 million, making it virtually impossible for the cap-strapped Colts to match it.

But the deal contains no poison pill, which likely means that the device that the NFL tried to get the NFLPA to take out of the CBA was used by not one team in crafting a 2007 offer sheet.

Hey, why should the NFLPA care? They've got agent regulations that they're diligently enforcing on an inconsistent basis.
NFLPA always cares when it comes to money and market value' i wish Scrappy the best hes a solid corner and a hard worker
 11 years ago '05        #193
K.B.  OP
space
space
 sonof504 said:
So who do you guys want in the draft? After last years draft i'll be happy with whoever the hell Payton/Loomis take
im guessing since they trying to get this cb from the colts, that they will probably select BPA. if someone who they have been looking at (a cb) is there at 27 i think they take him, if not they still need a dt, mlb, or even depth at the de spot. the sky is the limit.....
 11 years ago '04        #194
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 sonof504 said:
even though they r gettn Jason David, i still would like to see em get Chris Houston.....and if not, Patrick Willis if he's available, or Jon Beason....
 11 years ago '07        #195
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 Aftashok said:

even though they r gettn Jason David, i still would like to see em get Chris Houston.....and if not, Patrick Willis if he's available, or Jon Beason....
trust me chris houston isnt a better db prospect then aaron ross from texas'
and if patrick willis falls that far it will be a shocker
 11 years ago '05        #196
K.B.  OP
space
space
i dont think willis will fall too far. im a lot higher on ross than houston. we need a big physical CB to play in our scheme and ross fits that nicely.
 11 years ago '04        #197
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
yeah i know ross is a better corner, but i believe he'll be gone already, by that pick...and Houston i think has more upside than Ross...
 11 years ago '05        #198
K.B.  OP
space
space
even if they dont get a cb in the first round they can still get a solid corner on day one. i just hope they dont get relaxed on this sh*t just cuz they might pick up david cuz we need depth and youth at the corner position. same goes for the dt and lb spots. so im wondering if this draft is gonna be heavy on the defensive side, but i know payton is an offensive n*gga tho so he gonna draft some offense too.
 11 years ago '04        #199
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2882 2882
Knowing the Saints, they won't be relaxed...Remember, they already had Deuce when they drafted Reggie (that was a can't miss) and just like this upcoming season the "can't miss" is replacing Fred Thomas, and possibly Mike McKenzie because he has his streaks also...
 11 years ago '07        #200
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
How many starters did last year's draft give us? Reggie(close enough),Harper,Evans,Colston. Also gave us two solid Lineman off the bench(Ninkovich looks promising)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy