$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #161
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
3:52 pm: ESPN's Ed Werder is reporting that the Raiders could possibly make a deal with Cleveland. The trade would send the #1 overall pick to the Browns in exchange for the #3 overall pick and Braylon Edwards. The Browns would then take Calvin Johnson and the Raiders would take either Quinn or JaMarcus Russell. Hmmm...

3:49 pm: ProFootballTalk, with a tip from Adam Schefter, is reporting that the Raiders may be close to a deal with Brady Quinn. This would be a huge shock, in my opinion, if he ends up going #1 overall.

3:13 pm: ESPN's John Clayton is reporting that it isn't likely that the Dolphins and Chiefs get a deal done for Trent Green today nor tomorrow. The hold-up continues to be KC wants a 2nd round pick and 7th round pick while Miami is standing firm only offering a 6th round pick. Clayton said he thinks Sunday would be the earliest this trade could get done.

1:14 pm: ProFootballTalk believes that the Raiders are looking for a 2nd round pick in exchange for Randy Moss. However, they go on to say that they think Moss could be had for even slightly less. If we can all just find a way to get the Packers to make a deal with Oakland, Miami's chances of landing Brady Quinn would multiply.

1:16 am: ProFootballTalk is reporting that word is spreading the Browns may be deciding between Brady Quinn and Joe Thomas, not Adrian Peterson. They also report that the Vikings reportedly have no interest in Quinn. Therefore, if Quinn can make it through pick 3, he may very well fall to Miami at #9. However, I'd still be willing to give up a third round pick to ensure Miami lands Quinn.
 11 years ago '04        #162
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
My official 2007 Mock Draft: (picks 1-10 only)

1. Oakland Raiders : JaMarcus Russel, QB LSU
There's no denying it. Russel is the #1 pick in this year's draft. The Raiders do not have a proven QB and the trade ideas of Duante Culpepper to Oakland is simple blasphemy. Russel fits the Raiders style more then Quinn and has earned Al Davis' likings.

2. Detroit Lions : Calvin Johnson, WR Georgia Tech
Assuming the Lions org. doesn't work out a trade to move down, Johnson is simply too incredible a talent to pass up. He's the overall athlete and Matt Millen is not afraid to have a 1-2 punch threat of Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson. Kitna is not the savior of this team, but can be good enough for another season or two at most. You do not pass up talent like this at the #2 slot.

3. Cleveland Browns : Brady Quinn, QB Notre Dame
This was a toss-up between Adrian Peterson and Brady Quinn. However, Brady Quinn showed desire to remain in Ohio, his native state. He showed desire of wanting to be the franchise leader of the Cleveland Browns. He's posied and has a great amount of potential at the QB spot where the Browns have an unproven prospect in current QB Charlie Frye. I say Quinn doesn't go past round 3. With the Jamal Lewis signing I don't see the urgent need for Adrian Peterson at RB.

4. Tampa Bay Bucs : Joe Thomas, OT Wisconsin
Assuming Calvin Johnson doesn't make it this far, I gotta say the Tampa Bay team chooses Joe Thomas. Luke Petitgout is aging at the Tackle positon and Anthony Davis is too inconsistent. Joe Thomas shows a promising future and is extremely versatile. Joe Thomas is agressive and with the QB situation a concern for the Bucs, they'll need the most amount of protection possible. With the addition of DE Kevin Carter, and current ends Simeon Rice and Greg Spires...I don't think the Bucs will need to address the defensive line.

5. Arizona Cardinals : Levi Brown, OT Penn State
This team has nobody on the line. Mike Gandy and Reggie Wells just won't cut it for 2nd year QB Matt Leinart's protection. The Cardinals would love to have Joe Thomas over anyone but Levi Brown is the next best thing at tackle and they need whatever talent they can get. They lost Leonard Davis to Dallas which was a blow to the line. Brown will need to work on his work-ethics and become more adjustable to the NFL speed. He tends to be jumpy on snap counts.

6. Washington Redskins : Gaines Adams, DE Clemson
The Redskins only main needs are on defense. They have a talented offensive line, but when it comes to rushing the QB's, DE Andre Carter has nobody to match him on the other side of the line. Adams is explosive and will fill a void for the Redskins for a few years to come. A perfect fit.

7. Minnesota Vikings: Adrian Peterson, RB Oklahoma
This is a toss-up for me. The Vikings could use Leon Hall at CB, but I say they take Adrian Peterson to solidify their RB situation. Chestor Taylor and Mewelde Moore will have to get their acts in gear and compete in camp, but I can't see the Vikings passing up Peterson. After the 1st three picks I don't see any team snatching up Peterson until the Vikings.

8. Atlanta Falcons : LaRon Landry, S LSU
The Falcons would love to add Levi Brown or a solid tackle but a.ssuming those two don't fall back to 8, the Falcons will choose LaRon Landry. He's quick, explosive and has a hawk-eye for the ball. Considered one of the top prospects in the draft, he will suit up and play like a starter from day one.

9. Miami Dolphins: Jamaal Anderson, DE Arkansas
Ok, now hear me out. The only two QB's in the draft worth considering in the 1st round are gone. The top two offensive tackles are gone. Those are Miami's top two needs. Believe me they would love to have Brady Quinn or Levi brown, but I see Miami jumping on QB Drew Stanton someway somehow in the 2nd round. Miami has no depth behind DE's Taylor and Roth. DT is not a depth issue and Anderson is a beast. I see Cameron persuing offensive line and a QB in the later rounds. Anthony Gonzalez and Drew Stanton are my 2nd round picks for Miami if available.

10. Houston Texans: Joe Staley, OT Central Michigan
Similar to the Cardinals, absolutely no current offensive line. Newly aquired Matt Schaub is useless if he's going to receive similar punishment (sacks) that former QB David Carr received. The Texans will address the line throughout the draft and will look into June 1st cuts for experienced lineman as well. Ahman Green and Ron Dayne will do well carrying the bulk of the load on offense.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-27-2007 at 09:37 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #163
space
space
Quinn to miami baby!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '07        #164
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
a WR wtf
 11 years ago '04        #165
space
space
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fu*k! fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k! fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k! fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k! fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k! fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k!fu*k! fu*k!
 11 years ago '07        #166
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
n i dont even like miami but that was not a smart choice that was outta left field
 11 years ago '05        #167
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
I am officially no longer a dolphin fan. i cannot believe how fu*king let down i am right now. i hate u fu*king cam cameron and randy fu*king retard mueller. i hope ginn fu*ks his knee up and never fu*king plays a game. to hell with the dolphins.
 11 years ago '04        #168
space
space
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
n i dont even like miami but that was not a smart choice that was outta left field
I'm starting to think Miami made a wise decision. I can see Brady Quinn being the next Tim Couch.

Trent Edwards and Drew Stanton are 2 great QB's being targeted in the 2nd round by Miami. With two picks in the 2nd round, this is a huge reality.

Tedd Ginn Jr. brings instant offense to the team. A great pickup if he stays healthy and will instantly compete for KR/PR responsibilities and instant #3 WR if Booker gets released/traded.

I still have faith in this draft, and there is asbolutely no reason to call passing on Quinn a horrible decision even though I know our needs at QB. Only time will tell, but no use in getting upset. The Dolphins staff knows more then us and always will.
 11 years ago '05        #169
TheCarter11 
space
space
^^^^^ fu*k THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^
 11 years ago '05        #170
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 11 years ago '04        #171
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
im real close to deleting this thread...

ted ginn
 11 years ago '07        #172
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
well yall could look forward to a good early first round pick next year
 11 years ago '07        #173
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
whoa ted ginn went to high' i hope it works out for u finn fans' dayum quinn is still on the board
 11 years ago '04        #174
space
space
Dolphins | Team most likely to draft QB in second round
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:06:21 -0700

Keven Lerner and Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, report the Miami Dolphins will most likely take a quarterback with one of their two second round picks. Some possibilities include Stanford QB Trent Edwards, Brigham Young University QB John Beck and Michigan State QB Drew Stanton.
 11 years ago '04        #175
space
space
Do you guys ever wonder why no other NFL team wanted to pick up Brady Quinn either?
Brady Quinn is a solid QB with accuracy but he is nothing special for 1st round choice. He's a great pick up in the very late 1st round. He was a product of a great college name and well known college coach.
Let the Browns take him and turn him into their next Tim Couch.

Every major ball game in college he managed to disappear when the going got tough.
I'm more frustrated we didn't pick him up for pure reason of not selecting a QB in the 1st round, but if we pick up Drew Stanton in the 2nd round....then I know Cam Cameron and Randy Mueller know what they're doing.

Ted Ginn will bring amazing speed to this offense. He'll be a great return man and one hell of a slot WR.

I even had Drew Stanton rated just as high as Quinn.

Don't forget we already have Culpepper and chances are Trent Green will be a Dolphin in the next week or so.

With Chamber's performance level slowly dropping each season and with Marty Booker likely being traded.....who are you expecting to catch the ball?
Derek Hagan is a great pick up last season in the draft....but Hakim and Campbell will f!ght for a spot and Marcus Vick is very average at best right now in camps.

Do yourself the favor and let the draft unfold and let the season tell its story.

Fickle fans most of you....

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-28-2007 at 03:29 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #176
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
heres the thing about ted ginn' he cant run a route to save his life' he needs better hands and if your playing in the slot u better be able to catch over the middle and take a hit' @ 180 not knowing how to run routes or protect yourself after the catch is going to be a issue'

they dropped the ball by not taking Quinn and cleveland made out like thieves in the night
 04-28-2007, 03:40 PM         #177
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
cleveland made out like thieves in the night
So did Dallas.:D
 11 years ago '04        #178
space
space
heres the thing about ted ginn' he cant run a route to save his life' he needs better hands and if your playing in the slot u better be able to catch over the middle and take a hit' @ 180 not knowing how to run routes or protect yourself after the catch is going to be a issue'
when has Ted Ginn ever had bad hands????? do you ever watch college football??? the man has incredible catching capabilities not to mention his amazing jumping skills.
and in regards to him being in the slot, that is the coaching staff's responsibilities to teach him how to protect himself and work his routes. There is no doubt Ted Ginn has talent. Whether or not the Dolphins work him correctly is up to them. Also, if Marty Booker gets traded look for Ted Ginn to compete for the starting #2 spot. He has blazing speed and will become a huge deep threat for whoever our QB is to throw to him.
People are seriously Brady humping themselves in this draft.
Brady Quinn = Ryan Leaf & Tim Couch (QUOTE ME)

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-28-2007 at 04:42 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #179
TheCarter11 
space
space
yo the pick blows!!! no excuses. but i hope to god that they prove me wrong.
 11 years ago '04        #180
space
space
Dolphins | Troy Smith A Possibility
April 28, 2007

Reports from the draft room are that Ohio State QB Troy Smith has received calls from the Dolphins organization. Former teammate and roomate Ted Ginn Jr. was drafted 9 overall in the 1st round and Cam Cameron and Randy Mueller are looking to draft a QB in the 2nd round.
Troy Smith and Ginn Jr. have bonded and have a well known connection with one another. Further reports will come when more arises.

I wouldn't mind a mobile QB who is healthy in Miami, but I would like to see Trent Edwards or Drew Stanton more.

I'll let the professionals decide.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc