Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Dolphins | P Flinn To Compete
April 18th, 2007

Sources confirmed that after the 1st 2007-08 Dolphins Mini Camp concluded, Randy Mueller and Coach Cam Cameron were not in impressed with unexperienced punter Ryan Flinn.

"We had 25-35 mph winds during camp so it's still too early to tell, but the position will be up for grabs" said Mueller.

"We expect to have 9-11 picks in the draft. Punter will be a late round discussion between Coach Cam and myself."

Also in relations to the punting position, Dolphins have recently contacted agent David Canter in regards to punter Todd Sauerbrun's availability after he recently became a free-agent after a failed clause in his contract for the Patriots's right-to-refusal agreement becoming voided by the NFL.

With 10 picks as of now in the NFL draft for Miami, the punting position will come down to training camp.

If Flinn continues to let down expectations, Miami is expected to draft a Punter in later rounds.
 11 years ago '04        #142
space
space
Rams | Linehan interested in R. Williams?
Thu, 19 Apr 2007

Rams coach Scott Linehan says he's open to entertaining the possibility of acquiring Ricky Williams to be Steven Jackson's backup.

Ricky played for Linehan when he was the Dolphins' offensive coordinator in 2005. "Based on how he played and the kind of person he was to be around, and the professional he was, I would certainly consider it," the coach said. "He's proven himself with me." Williams will learn whether he'll be reinstated to the NFL within the next 60 days

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-19-2007 at 06:33 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #143
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
quality punters are hard to comeby and they dont often come around every draft'
thats why u see so many teams taking kickers late in the draft' because its a low rish high reward type of deal'

fins just needs some youth for dept reasons at this point hopefully some young guys can come in and learn the system and be ready to step in yr 2
but its rare to draft 10players and all of them are impact players unless your a franchise team in your first yr.

but who knows good luck in the draft'
 11 years ago '04        #144
space
space
Dolphins | RB's Coach Bobby Williams Fired
April 20 2007, 11:44 AM EDT

Running backs coach Bobby Williams said this morning that the Dolphins fired him on Thursday.

Williams said his contract would be honored this season but wouldn't give a reason for his sudden dismissal.

"I would say I was devastated,'' Williams said. "It's complicated. But the one thing I know is I'm a good coach. I appreciate everything [owner H. Wayne Huizenga and CEO Joe Bailey] did for me and my family.''

The Dolphins didn't immediately give a reason for Williams' dismissal.

Not big news or anything, but it's becoming quite the quiet off-season.
 11 years ago '04        #145
space
space
Dolphins | 790 The Ticket Part Ways
April 20th, 2007

For anybody who listens to the radio, 790 The Ticket no longer will air Miami Dolphin games. The team and the radio station had a falling out due to political reasons in regards to Miami not lowering the cost of air time.

Currently Miami rests without a radio station, however for 2 months now Miami has been in negotiation of a return to AM590. (State Local)

Also the return of Cefalo & Jim Mandich is expected.

This is just info for the Florida residents reading this.

Happy 4/20
 11 years ago '04        #146
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
ok now im not ashamed to admit this but im no huge college fan so i dont know exactly who's good, i got an idea cuz of all they hype some people have but anyway, my question for yall is...who do yall think we should get that actually has a chance to be there for the 9th pick
 11 years ago '04        #147
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
Mad Dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
without a doubt....

my question for yall is...who do yall think we should get that actually has a chance to be there for the 9th pick
in regards to casper's question:

Take my opinion for what it is. I will state the obvious and say that a QB is a must in regards to the draft. However.....

In retrospect, the Dolphins need somebody in the 1st round who is going to contribute to this team for a while. With that in mind there is only two positions the Dolphins organization will be strongly considering.....OT and QB.

A realistic choice at #9 would be Brady Quinn shall he fall to us. However if he is not available at #9 which I gaurantee you he will not be...I will have to put my money on OT Levi Brown. Joe Thomas is considered the draft's top prospect at OT. He will not fall to us though. Levi Brown is the next best thing and I def. see us picking him up.

If Brady Quinn does not fall to us, I forsee the Dolphins persuing QB Drew Stanton in the 2nd round or even possibly moving up into a late 1st round pick to acheive his services.

In relations to the QB situation...according to my sources, Trent Green will be a Miami Dolphin before the draft. I'll just leave it at that but if I had to put a % on it, I'd say theres a 89% chance Trent Green suits up as our starting QB come September.

This is just an educated opinion. So keep this in mind. However I do have my sources and I'm good for my word.

Go Miami. I'm excited for this draft, and I hope with 10 picks, Cam Cameron teamed up with a credible Randy Mueller; the Dolphins org. comes out with a great set of prospects.

Dolphins = Superbowl Champs in 2010! Quote me.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-22-2007 at 01:34 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #148
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
without a doubt....

in regards to casper's question:

Take my opinion for what it is. I will state the obvious and say that a QB is a must in regards to the draft. However.....

In retrospect, the Dolphins need somebody in the 1st round who is going to contribute to this team for a while. With that in mind there is only two positions the Dolphins organization will be strongly considering.....OT and QB.

A realistic choice at #9 would be Brady Quinn shall he fall to us. However if he is not available at #9 which I gaurantee you he will not be...I will have to put my money on OT Levi Brown. Joe Thomas is considered the draft's top prospect at OT. He will not fall to us though. Levi Brown is the next best thing and I def. see us picking him up.

If Brady Quinn does not fall to us, I forsee the Dolphins persuing QB Drew Stanton in the 2nd round or even possibly moving up into a late 1st round pick to acheive his services.

In relations to the QB situation...according to my sources, Trent Green will be a Miami Dolphin before the draft. I'll just leave it at that but if I had to put a % on it, I'd say theres a 89% chance Trent Green suits up as our starting QB come September.

This is just an educated opinion. So keep this in mind. However I do have my sources and I'm good for my word.

Go Miami. I'm excited for this draft, and I hope with 10 picks, Cam Cameron teamed up with a credible Randy Mueller; the Dolphins org. comes out with a great set of prospects.

Dolphins = Superbowl Champs in 2010! Quote me.
thanx, i agree wit u, i like stanton, i think we should take him if we can, i think we should take the best qb available, we need to have somebody for trent green to tutor while hes around... from week 4 last season i was half-jokingly saying we oughta take a lineman round 1, but is there really that much of a gap from a round 1 lineman to a rd. 2? i dont believe stanton would be a round 2.

can somebody list our picks for me & dont say like "pick 252" just say like the 12th pick in 5th rd. or somethin i know we have 10 picks but where r they please
 11 years ago '04        #149
space
space
Miami's Draft Order:

Round 1: Pick #9
Round 2: Picks #40 # 60 ( the 8th pick in the 2nd round and the 28th pick)
Round 3: Pick #71 (the 7th pick in the 3rd round)
Round 4: Pick #108 (the 9th pick in the 4th round)
Round 5: (None)
Round 6: Picks #181 #199 (the 7th pick in the 6th round and the 25th pick)

After the 6th round my head starts to hurt with the math. lol :banghead:

Hope that helps.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-22-2007 at 04:53 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #150
space
space
Dolphins | Bobby Jackson New RB Coach
April 24th, 2007

Dolphins name Jackson RBs coach

The Dolphins hired Bobby Jackson today as their new running backs coach.

Jackson replaces Bobby Williams, who was fired last Thursday by new Dolphins coach Cam Cameron.

Jackson, 67, was out of football the past four years after retiring from the St. Louis Rams' coaching staff in 2003. Jackson and Cameron were both a.ssistants with the Washington Redskins from 1994 to 1996.

The Dolphins' will be the sixth different NFL team Jackson has coached for since 1983. Jackson's first coaching job was with Florida State University from 1965 to 1969.
 11 years ago '07        #151
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 Unkleluc said:
I Want us to get Trent Green and Draft Quin and groom Quin under Grenn so he could be ready after Green gets gone
I agree with you on this one i think the fins would be the perfect team for Quinn to Develop at'
And for anyone not named Peyton Manning you need a Vet' for a QB there to help the QB with the learning curve the pro game brings
 11 years ago '04        #152
space
space
Dolphins re-sign linebacker Spragan
Wednesday | April 25, 2007

The Dolphins added some much needed depth to their linebacking corps on Wednesday, re-signing free agent linebacker Donnie Spragan to a 1-year contract.

Spragan served as the team's starting strongside linebacker for most of the previous two seasons under Nick Saban. After losing a 2005 training camp battle with rookie Channing Crowder, Spragan a.ssumed Junior Seau's spot on the strongside after Seau suffered a season-ending leg injury.

In all, the 9th year veteran spent 27 games atop the depth chart. The 6-3, 242-pound pounder gives the team a security blanket at all three linebacking positions as well as a capable special teamer.
 11 years ago '04        #153
space
space
Dolphins | Booker on trading block
Thu, 26 Apr 2007

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins are looking to trade WR Marty Booker, according to a source. The compensation the Dolphins are asking for is not known.

Dolphins | Culpepper waits for decision
Thu, 26 Apr 2007

Greg Bedard, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper said he will wait for the team's decision on his future, in an e-mail to several media outlets. He had been confident about his status with the team until recently. "Until this week, it never entered my mind that I wouldn't be the starting quarterback of the Miami Dolphins this coming season."
 04-26-2007, 02:12 PM         #154
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would they trade away marty booker

there wr aint sh*t..no tight end...u only got 1 good wr...booker is decent
 11 years ago '04        #155
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
why would they trade away marty booker

there wr aint sh*t..no tight end...u only got 1 good wr...booker is decent

goes to show how much you know about this team. enough said...
go back to your own team where WR's are the only thing you do have...
 11 years ago '04        #156
space
space
 Unkleluc said:
I like Booker :(
i do too, but no need to stress just yet
Derek Hagan has been phenominal in practices making some crazy catches.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Even Marcus Vick has been stepping it up a little bit.

[pic - click to view]

Anybody ever miss O.G.??

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-26-2007 at 03:50 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #157
space
space
WR Booker on the block
Friday | April 27, 2007

Veteran wide receiver Marty Booker is on the trading block.

The Dolphins, who have 10 picks in Saturday's draft, are attempting to increase that number by dangling the 8-year veteran. A source told the Sun-Sentinel that Booker could be a part of trade talks between the Dolphins and Chiefs for quarterback Trent Green.

While the two teams continue to stand their ground, many still feel Green will end up in Miami. Kansas City's equipment manager has already sent Green's shoulder pads and other game equipment to Miami.

Originally acquired in the 2004 trade that sent Adewale Ogunleye to Chicago, Booker caught 55 passes for 747 yards and 6 TDs in 14 games last season. He is an attractive trade candidate for Miami because his entire $3.1 million salary would come right off the books. The team also owes Booker, 31, a $600,000 roster bonus.

With Wes Welker shipped off to New England, the loss of Booker would leave the team's receiving corps largely depleted, indicating the team could use a high draft pick on a receiver. Second year man Derek Hagan is the only other player who saw significant time, catching 21 passes as a rookie.
 11 years ago '04        #158
space
space
Dolphins | Williams eligible for reinstatement Friday
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:04:46 -0700

Edgar Thompson, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams is eligible Friday, April 27, for reinstatement by the National Football League, agent Leigh Steinberg said. Commissioner Roger Goodell will decide Williams' fate after reviewing the case file, including reports from medical personnel. According to Steinberg in an e-mail response, Williams, if reinstated, "will return to Miami for offseason conditioning whenever the team desires."
 11 years ago '06        #159
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
dolphins need to pick up okoye... that D-line is garbage
 11 years ago '04        #160
space
space
 hooligun said:
dolphins need to pick up okoye... that D-line is garbage

that is the funniest thing i've ever read on Slumz before.

God I love uneducated people.

Unless you're being sarcastic and then I'd have to laugh with you and not at you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now