Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Well After two days of Official Mini Camps, here is what has been going on...

* SLB Joey Porter has admitted to being a little out of shape with all the incidents and legalities he's been dealing with outside of work. He's having a hard time adjusting to the Miami heat and humidity.

[pic - click to view]

* LT Anthony Alabi has had trouble with the LT position. Jason Taylor has done nothing but wreak havoc on Alabi in the 1st two days of camp (which is mildly expected). However Coach Cam has high hopes for the young guy.

* WR Chris Chambers has been working the Slot Position for the past two days. On depth chart he is still our #1 WR but Coach Cam has had Chambers running slot routes and 4wr sets which primiarily is given to a 3rd string WRs.

* QB Daunte Culpepper is throwing the ball but not moving. He has been held out of workouts and is not mobile. Still riding the bike and is remaining confident he will be back at 100%, just can not gaurantee a time frame.

[pic - click to view]

* RB Ronnie Brown has not been so great the 1st two days. In todays camps he fumbled twice and dropped an easy reception thrown by Cleo Lemon. However I repeat these are just mini-camps.....so absolutely nothing to worry about.

* Daunte Culpepper and Andre Goodman (shoulder) were the only inactives today.

* Jason Allen has officially been switched from FS to CB. The 1st two days Coach Cam has worked Jason Allen strictly at CB as the team's #3/4 CB on the depth chart.

* WLB Channing Crowder has gained nothing but recognition from Coach Cam. Crowder has been all over the field and even picked off a pass from Cleo Lemon in mini drills. All of Miami's LB's have been on key and aggressive.
Coach Cameron's remarks:
"There's a reason why we have the best LB corps in the league."

[pic - click to view]

And finally, the offensive line depth chart was changed once again today.

LT: Anthony Alabi, Mark Rosenthal
LG: Chris Liewinski, Joe Toldeo
C: Rex Hadnot, John Denney
RG: L.J. Schelton, Dan Stevenson
RT: Vernon Carey

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-14-2007 at 06:27 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #122
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah.....when he got picked last year I was like...............................WHO?????
 11 years ago '04        #123
space
space
 Mac1 said:
Yeah.....when he got picked last year I was like...............................WHO?????

baring some injury setbacks....jason allen was a beast at Tennesee....

his potential is there....but lets not forget he never played FS in college...
he was always a CB....so maybe this will bring the best out of him switching him back to the position he is comfortable with.
 04-15-2007, 01:25 AM         #124
hylander40  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just renewed my season tickets!! Go Dolphins!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #125
space
space
Dolphins | Green trade is imminent
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:04:24 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports it won't be much longer until Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent Green joins the Miami Dolphins. A source said Saturday, April 14, that the Dolphins are set to make another run at acquiring Green from Kansas City and a trade should be completed sometime this week. The Dolphins and Green already have already discussed details of the deal.

Dolphins | Culpepper likely to be released
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:17:25 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the addition of Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent Green would likely mean the end of QB Daunte Culpepper's career with the Miami Dolphins.

Dolphins | Green would compete for starting job
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:26:54 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports if Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent Green were acquired, he would battle Miami Dolphins QB Cleo Lemon for the Dolphins starting quarterback job. General manager Randy Mueller also plans to draft a quarterback.

Dolphins | Chatman might stick with team
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:45:59 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins RB Jesse Chatman was originally slated to play in NFL Europa this year, but he couldn't obtain a passport in time to travel overseas. He instead reported to this weekend's minicamp, and impressed coaches with his play. He and fellow RB Patrick Cobbs are the only backups behind starting RB Ronnie Brown.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-15-2007 at 02:03 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #126
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Mac1 said:

lol, yea same here, i remember googlin his name & finding the clip of ronnie brown runnin him over in college...funny sh*t
 04-15-2007, 02:29 PM         #127
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe this thread has been here all this time

least im on the case now
 11 years ago '04        #128
space
space
 Scorp said:
cant believe this thread has been here all this time

least im on the case now

Welcome....
if it's dolphins related info you can gaurantee i'll post it.
I just hope our QB situation gets settled soon. This tossing the job up for grabs shyt has to come to an end.
I can't believe the slump we've been in since Marino.
 11 years ago '05        #129
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
i will retire as a dolfan if we get that fu*k bi*ch trent green. and to hell with cam cameron. fu*king a**hole wants to bring that old piece of sh*t here.
 04-16-2007, 08:40 AM         #130
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can believe some gay little fu*kers have come in and made the thread 3 *'s... dumb a.ss pat fans
 04-18-2007, 08:20 AM         #131
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andy Cohen: Offense Needs A New Look
March 6, 2007

Sure, it’s disappointing to see Randy McMichael released and Wes Welker traded away. But let’s be realistic here. The Dolphins had the 20th ranked offense in the league last season. They were both anemic and inconsistent. Something had to be done. Wayne Huizenga didn’t hire the first head coach in team history with an offensive pedigree to maintain the status quo.

You know deep down Cam Cameron didn’t relish trading a player as popular and proficient as Welker. But a second-round draft choice (and a seventh) for a team that desperately needs an infusion of youth? That was a no-brainer. I’ll miss Welker. He was one of my favorites. But the Dolphins signed him off the waiver wire and now look what they’re getting in return. This is the type of deal the Dolphins need to make more of.

You know Cameron must have battled with his decision to part ways with McMichael, statistically speaking the most productive tight end in team history. But there was a big price tag to keep McMichael and those of us who follow this team every week will tell you that, as good as he is at times, McMichael lacked the consistency to be a big-time player.

But more importantly than the individuals that have been involved in this offensive purge of sorts, it is the big picture that now comes clearly into focus. Cameron has seen the tapes of this Dolphins offense. It is now evident to him what we have known for quite some time. This group just doesn’t cut it. The Dolphins have lived off their defense long enough.

It is time for a new look on offense, a fresh approach, and Cameron is obviously the person to deliver it. Don’t, for a minute, believe that this has anything to do with saving money. Huizenga has made it clear that the checkbook is wide open and the fact that, based on reports, the Dolphins are interested in linebacker Joey Porter only underlines this.

What this is about is stockpiling draft choices, of building an offense from the ground up and implementing a master plan that, for a change, will produce touchdowns instead of excuses.

Cam Cameron knows offense. If it weren’t broke, he wouldn’t be trying to fix it. I love the fact the Dolphins now have three picks in the top 60 and nine draft picks overall. Keep the defense largely in tact – don’t dismiss the significance of re-signing defensive lineman Vonnie Holliday -- and get some high octane players on offense. That seems like a great formula for a first-year head coach trying to make an immediate impact.

Give Cameron credit for being willing to make the difficult decisions so soon in his tenure. Another coach might have waited his turn, not wanting to disrupt the chemistry of this organization. But if any good came out of a 6-10 season it is that there are no false illusions. This team didn’t head into the off season one or two players away.

Nothing that has happened through the first days of free agency really comes as a major surprise. Most of the big money contracts have been signed. The Dolphins didn’t figure to enter the bidding wars until some of that dust had settled. It is clear that there is a precise plan being followed, a plan that will still see the Dolphins sign their share of free agents, but not at the expense of mortgaging the future, a plan that only adds to the importance of making the right calls on draft day and having enough picks to give this team a nice jump start.

The signing of free agent tight end David Martin is a prime example of what the Dolphins are doing. Not necessarily a marquee name, but a player with a big upside, a player who Cameron believes can be every bit as good as what the Dolphins are losing.

Am I concerned about the offensive line? Sure I am. Right now the Dolphins hardly have enough players to field an entire unit. But what has the offensive line done so wonderfully in the past few seasons to justify more of the same?

Wide receiver? Kick returner? Quarterback? Nothing is settled right now. But, at the expense of repeating myself, when you have the type of offense the Dolphins have put on the field over the past several seasons, change should be greeted with open arms.

I’ve said for the past several years that it is time for the Dolphins to draft a quarterback and that opinion hasn’t wavered one bit. In fact, it is only intensified by the fact that Cameron is the ideal person to groom a player at that position. Too many draft choices have already been sacrificed to bring in a veteran quarterback (A.J. Feeley, Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington) without getting major returns. While I still haven’t given up on Culpepper, the other two are now yesterday’s news.

The important thing now is not to judge what is happening based on one week or one month of this off-season. The time to evaluate will come in September when this roster is finally pieced together and the direction comes into focus.

Wes Welker? A great chapter in team history. Everybody roots for an overachiever. Randy McMichael? His enthusiasm was something to behold. You just know there will be more tough decisions in the days and weeks ahead.

But as long as these moves are made for the right reasons – and apparently that is the case – than these are necessary and long overdue steps in rebuilding this franchise.
 04-18-2007, 08:21 AM         #132
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andy Cohen: Porter's Signing Makes Statement
March 9, 2007

It’s the message and the method that impresses me most about the signing of Pro Bowl linebacker Joey Porter.

The message is clear and unmistakable. The Miami Dolphins are not going to accept some long, pain-staking rebuilding period. They have waited long enough to be a playoff team. They have no plans on taking two steps backs before taking several steps forward.

The Dolphins want to win now. The signing of Porter only underlines that. Do you think they would have guaranteed $20 million to a linebacker about to turn 30 years old, though still in the prime of his career, if they planned on approaching this season with baby steps? And if they were only looking past 2007, do you think they would have resigned veterans Vonnie Holliday and Keith Traylor, who despite their years in the league showed they still could play at a high level? Hardly.

Despite the fact that the Dolphins have already lost several players who were important parts of last year’s team, it is now clear that coach Cam Cameron and general manager Randy Mueller aren’t devising some long-range plan to slowly turn this franchise around. No, they want to do it in a hurry. Carefully, but in a hurry. That’s what Wayne Huizenga wants, and that’s clearly what the fans want.

Just like Porter charging hard from the outside, I believe the Dolphins will be on an all-out blitz during the months ahead. They will sign more players in free agency, players they believe are upgrades from a year ago. They will be aggressive on draft day, looking for players who can step in and contribute next season. If there were any doubts, the signing of Porter should dispel them in a hurry. Teams go from 6-10 to the playoffs with some regularity in the NFL. The Dolphins want to be one of those teams.

Porter stood before the media in his first press conference, wearing a Dolphins visor and the look of a man on a mission. “Their whole thing was, ‘Don’t think that we’re rebuilding,” Porter said. “We’re trying to win the championship now.’”

That was not merely talk. That was Cameron and Mueller following Huizenga’s marching orders. And wasn’t it great to hear?

Now, for the method.

The Dolphins didn’t merely pursue Porter. They went after him with a passion, a lot like the way Porter plays.

Most teams invite players in for a visit, even important players. The Dolphins took another route. They went right to Porter. Yes, Cameron and Mueller hopped on Huizenga’s big jet and flew to a small airport in Porter’s hometown of Bakersfield, Calif. That’s where they met, right there in the airport, hanger.

The two most important people on the football side of the Dolphins organization didn’t want to wait for Porter to start his free agency tour. They wanted it to begin and end with the Dolphins.

“Very impressive,” Porter said of the airport meeting with Cameron and Mueller. “You don’t see a plane that big fly into that airport very often.”

The negotiations went quickly. Porter was sold. It is that type of aggressive approach that can quickly separate one team from others, that can convince players other than Porter than this franchise means business.

It’s early in the Cameron-Mueller partnership. Very early. But I like what I’ve seen so far. I like the time they are spending together. I like the fact that they appear to reside on the same page as this master plan is implemented.

The signing of Porter was a huge step in the right direction. Sure, the skeptics will wonder why the Dolphins chose to spend all that money on a defensive player when it’s the offense that needs most of the work. But Porter’s signing doesn’t mean the Dolphins aren’t just as serious about scoring points as stopping points. It simply means they want the strength of this team to continue to grow under Dom Capers.

The defense was very good a year ago. But great? Sometimes. Not all the time. Certainly not often enough. Now replace Donnie Spragen at outside linebacker with Joey Porter. Now picture a three-man linebacking corp of Zach Thomas, Channing Crowder and Porter. Suddenly, the possibilities are intriguing. Jason Taylor on one side, Porter on the other. Talk about a double threat. This could bring this defense to another level.

Porter is still in the prime of his career. I remember sitting with Nick Saban the week after the Steelers beat the Dolphins in last season’s opener, Porter returning an interception for a touchdown to seal the deal.

“That linebacker,” Saban said, “is something special.”

Say what you want about Saban, he knows defense and he knew that Porter might have been the difference in that game. But now this 6-foot-3, 250-pound man resides on the other sideline. Now, he gives the Dolphins options they haven’t had in a long time.

Yes, over the days and weeks ahead, the Dolphins will still go out and re-tool an offense that desperately needs some re-tooling. But now they can do so with the comfort of knowing that the defense will be better in 2007.

Joey Porter in a Dolphins uniform? How could you not look forward to that?
 04-18-2007, 08:23 AM         #133
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andy Cohen: Evaluating Cameron’s First Mini-Camp
April 16, 2007

It was only three days in the middle of April. The players were wearing shorts. There was no hitting, no overstuffed playbook, no clear indications of what we are to expect when the summer really heats up. But, if nothing else, this mini camp held a couple of weeks before the draft provided a sneak preview of what Cam Cameron is all about.

Calm. Calculating. Precise. No ugly outbursts. No confrontations. Just a tall man wearing a baseball and taking notes, his mind absorbing everything in front of him, trying to piece together the first signs of what the roster will become.

It was certainly a significant change from the past two seasons where Nick Saban, that big Panama hat on his head, always seemed to be shouting, barking orders, making his presence felt in every corner of the practice field.

Cam Cameron is a different breed. It remains to be seen whether his style can produce the type of results this franchise has now been waiting a long time for. But, if first impressions are important – and they usually are – there seems to be a mutual respect developing between Cameron and his players.

One thing I like about Cameron is that his mind always seems to be on “record.” He digests everything in front of him. He asks plenty of questions. The notes he takes are only a smart part of it. You can always see the wheels turning in his calculating mind as a receiver catches a pass in full stride or an offensive lineman peels into his blocking stance.

Cameron has already made some difficult decisions. He’s got many more to come. Each day after practice he met with the media and tried to be as honest as he could. But, in truth, there are far more questions right now than answers.

How could he know who’s going to be the starting quarterback in September with so much uncertainty surrounding Daunte Culpepper’s knee and other questions still circulating in the humid air? How could he tell us who’s going to start on the offensive line with the draft right in front of us and more free agents to sign?

I have said since his hiring that it is a refreshing change to have a head coach with an offensive pedigree after so many defensive-minded coaches before Cameron. Heaven knows, the Dolphins could use some innovative thinking on offense.

I am refraining from judgment until I see how the Dolphins utilize that first round pick, those two second round picks and that third round pick because from those four players some of the questions must be answered. We are in a learning process right now where Cameron is finding out things about his players he can only know by looking into their eyes and where his players are finding out what this tall, somewhat imposing looking man is all about.

I wouldn’t characterize Cameron one way or another just because he took a more low-key approach during this first mini camp. I’ve got a feeling that he can get in your face pretty good if there is a moment to be seized. The difference with that and Saban was that Saban could get in your face at any time.

As the draft approaches, it appears that the working relationship between General Manager Randy Mueller and Cameron is off to a good, solid start. Cameron, it seems, just wants to coach football. While he wants to be kept up to speed on the personnel front, he doesn’t want to get bogged down with the minutia that comes with it. That’s where Mueller comes in and, after the conclusion of the final day of mini camp on Sunday, they took turns at the podium, Mueller talking about his draft expectations, Cameron talking about the team he had on the field for those three days.

“Joined at the hip,” is how Cameron called his relationship with Mueller shortly after his hiring. It seems as if their minds are joined as well.

The Dolphins have a long way to go before training camp starts in July. The team we saw out there on the practice field in many ways won’t resemble the team that takes the field in early September against the Washington Redskins. The only two quarterbacks taking snaps, for instance, were Cleo Lemon, who got one start last season, and unknown free agent Gibran Hamdan, who played some for Cameron at Indiana University. There wasn’t much depth at running back either. Or on the offensive line, for that matter.

But the story of these three days weren’t about holes on a football team as much as it was about a man taking over control after two disappointing seasons under Saban.

This is now Cam Cameron’s team to coach and Randy Mueller’s to build. The first step has been taken. A long, important journey awaits.
 04-18-2007, 08:30 AM         #134
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Culpepper Airs Frustration
By Bill Daley
Staff Writer
Posted Apr 14, 2007

In a rare press conference, Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper revealed during the team's first mini-camp workout that his "minor surgery" last November to clean up some loose particles and remove scar tissue in his damaged right knee was a much more serious process than the Dolphins led anyone to believe at the time.

Six months after the surgery, Culpepper still was not ready to participate in this weekend's mini-camp at the training facility in Davie.

"I knew when I had that second surgery that the surgery usually takes about six months," said Culpepper even though he didn't reveal that at the time. "It's been about four months now, so I've got about another month, month and a half to continue to rehab and work through it. For the most part, I'm feeling the progress and I'm feeling positive about the way I'm moving forward."

Asked if he thought the Dolphins were fair in terms of how long they said publicly he would be out for, Culpepper had an answer.

"I don't know what you were told by the Dolphins, but I know what I was told from my doctor and he told me this was a 4 to 6 month injury," said Culpepper. "He said I might feel good at two months like I am now. I was running 110s three weeks ago, but I was told to cut back on that because of some soreness. If you get a scab wound and don't let it heal and take the scab off, it's going to bleed. You've got to let it heal and do the right thing.

"I think that my rehab and the process are moving along. I'm taking the proper steps so that we won't have a situation that happened last year. I want to make sure that when I step out there, I'm 100 percent and ready to go fully and move forward. That's my whole mindset and that's what I'm thinking."

Despite the feeling that Culpepper is not really in new head coach Cam Cameron's plans for the upcoming season, as evidenced by continuing talks with Kansas City over a possible trade for Trent Green, Culpepper said he still feels like he's the starting quarterback on this team and is planning accordingly.

"If I'm healthy I expect to start. That's my thing right now," said Culpepper. "I have no concern about anything else but me getting healthy. I'm just a piece of the puzzle. Coach Cameron is trying to put this thing together and I'm just one piece of it. My main focus is to do what I've got to do everyday to become the best player I can and to get better everyday, too, and let the pieces fall where they may."

Asked if he thinks he'll be a member of the Dolphins next season, Culpepper answered "I would hope so, but that's not my decision. I'm going to work just like I'm going to be here. Anything other than me getting healthy is not my concern." CULPEPPER ON OTHER SUBJECTS:

• IF GM RANDY MUELLER OR CAMERON HAVE TOLD HIM WHAT THEIR PLANS ARE FOR HIM:

"I'm under contract. The most important thing that they could tell me is already what I'm thinking; I've got to get healthy and everyday try to get a little better. In the long haul, I've gotten a little better so everyday I've got to take small steps."

• ON IF THERE ARE ANY DOUBTS IN HIS MIND THAT HE WILL MAKE IT BACK ON THE FIELD:

"There are no doubts. I just visited my doctor and my knee is stable. It's just not to the point where I can go out and go full speed yet. That's just the process I'm going through. There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to be ready to play, just 'when' is the question."

• ON THE CHALLENGES OF PLAYING IN CAM CAMERON'S OFFENSE:

"Just me retaining all of the information. It's a lot of stuff to retain and I've been working very hard on it. It's a lot of writing stuff down and calling it out loud. Just like with any offense, you have to get used to it. I look at it like it's all the same thing but it's different terminology. Learning different terminology is where it gets confusing. That's what I'm going through right now, just absorbing all the terminology and getting used to calling it different things."

ON WHAT HE'S LOOKING FORWARD TO WITH THIS OFFENSE WHEN HE'S HEALTHY:

"One thing that sticks out for me is his play calling timing. Play calling is all about timing and he has great timing throughout a game. He knows when to call what plays and stuff like that. I'm very excited about working with the guy with his offensive mind."

Dolphins Interested in Monroe? Premium Story
By Christopher Stock
CanesTime Publisher
Date: Apr 16, 2007

The Miami Dolphins are not expected to match the St. Louis offer sheet to punter Donnie Jones.

Time to Get Green? Premium Story
By Alain Poupart
Associate Editor
Date: Apr 17, 2007

It seems pretty much a foregone conclusion that Trent Green will become a member of the Dolphins sooner or later; the only question, really, is just how much should Miami give up to get him on their roster before too long?

Last edited by Scorp; 04-18-2007 at 08:33 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #135
space
space
we appreciate the info bro, but atleast post up to date stuff. This has all been discussed since march and posted before.

copying and pasting sun-sentinel articles is a little too much.

~1~
 04-18-2007, 04:39 PM         #136
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i realise that 2 articles were...no big deal
its another take on what happened and to benefit people who may have missed it.

you copy and past sun sentinel articles, this stuff is off the dolphins site

its hardly interrupting discussion seeings as no1 was posting and are post count is way behind other teams.

i dont see how your post was necessary

this is a place for all info to be put together to save other people looking for it themselves

Last edited by Scorp; 04-18-2007 at 04:42 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 Scorp said:
yeah i realise that 2 articles were...no big deal
its another take on what happened and to benefit people who may have missed it.

you copy and past sun sentinel articles, this stuff is off the dolphins site

its hardly interrupting discussion seeings as no1 was posting and are post count is way behind other teams.

i dont see how your post was necessary

this is a place for all info to be put together to save other people looking for it themselves
its not an issue bro, all i'm saying is read articles before you re-post what has been posted months before you. I've been posting up to the minute dolphin information on here for a while now. you're posting stuff in which has been copied and pasted from March.

No big deal, do your thing.

~1~
 11 years ago '04        #138
space
space
Dolphins decline offer sheet, Jones to St. Louis
Wednesday | April 18, 2007

The Dolphins declined to match the offer sheet given to restricted free agent punter Donnie Jones by the Rams on Wednesday, opting instead to take St. Louis' 15th pick in the seventh round (#225 overall).

“These types of decisions are part of the business,” said Dolphins general manager Randy Mueller. “We want to thank Donnie for his contributions during his two years with the Dolphins, and wish him and his family the best of luck in St. Louis.

"Having ten picks not only will allow us to add youth to our football team, but it also will give us a great deal of flexibility over the course of the draft.”

I'm gonna miss the dude. He was accurate.
Hopefully we find a late round steal.
 04-18-2007, 07:31 PM         #139
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it obviously is because you are acting like a f*g**t over it

that had not been posted and it's quite obvious what i was doing due to the chronological order...you should have just pm'd me if it affected you so much

lmao
 11 years ago '04        #140
space
space
 Scorp said:
it obviously is because you are acting like a f*g**t over it

Alright bud. If you're so quick to call me a f*g**t over the internet like a 10 year old with no real life friends maybe its you who needs a reality check.

I never called you out once let alone said what you were doing was "out of place."

All im saying is whats the point of copying and pasting Andy Cohen's journal from miamidolphins.com which does nothing but state the obvious a week after the fact. And then to post a Bill Daley blog who by the way gets his sources and credits from Dan Le Batard from the Miami Herald.

If you actually take the time to read their blogs and journals you will notice they just add their opinions to the facts in which I did already post. If not myself, others....

You want to bring up the chronological order of things, but if you're so smart with NFL news then you'll notice Cohen's and Daley's posts/blogs are a week after the actual resolution of the persons' actions, results or rumor.

Know your facts before you make the attempt to call me out on something that is not only my forté, but also a part of my job.

I have absolutely no reason to prove myself let alone expose my actual position over the internet, but I gaurantee when it comes to the information of this team, you do not want to challenge me.

I will say this one more time and after this post never repeat myself again.

If posting thier whole blogs and pasting information that has been announced a week to months before hand is what you enjoy doing, then be my guest.

I never once said I had a problem with it.
Say what you would like, but I'm done

'07 and '08 is not thier year...
but go Miami
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago