most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #981
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 804 804
Ocho Cinco would be a great addition... I've thought that they should go after a veteran WR. None of the receivers now are established at all... Booker will be let go I think, Hagan drops way too many passes, and Ginn is still learning. Bringing in Chad would be a good move, as long as they have someone to get him the ball. It could also be a good move in helping John Beck develop into a better QB.
 10 years ago '04        #982
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
More Head Coaching Interviews:

Jacksonville Jaguars a.ssistant coach and former Vikings Head Coach Mike Tice will interview tomorrow.

Also, Tennessee Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz will interview tomorrow after Tice.
 10 years ago '04        #983
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
More Head Coaching Interviews:

Jacksonville Jaguars a.ssistant coach and former Vikings Head Coach Mike Tice will interview tomorrow.

Also, Tennessee Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz will interview tomorrow after Tice.
now that the cowboys season is over, is sparano gonna look into the dolphins coaching vacancy closer?
 10 years ago '04        #984
space
space
 madness said:
now that the cowboys season is over, is sparano gonna look into the dolphins coaching vacancy closer?
yes, expect an "official" meeting to take place this week.

Sparano still remains the top candidate for the opening.
 10 years ago '04        #985
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
yes, expect an "official" meeting to take place this week.

Sparano still remains the top candidate for the opening.
who do you personally hope to see get the job?

i wouldnt mind mike tice, he's at least got some HC experience
i just want someone who's taken the reigns before and isnt just thrust into the fire like cameron was
 10 years ago '06        #986
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 804 804
Yeah I was kinda up in the air with Sparano... but the way I saw him scream at the Cowboys line yesterday, it could be something the Dolphins need. But I'm suprised that they've interviewed so many candidates.
 10 years ago '04        #987
space
space
 madness said:
who do you personally hope to see get the job?

i wouldnt mind mike tice, he's at least got some HC experience
i just want someone who's taken the reigns before and isnt just thrust into the fire like cameron was
I would be more upset if we hired Mike Tice then anybody else to be honest with you. Mike Tice lost respect of his team in Minnesota and we don't need that again after Cameron lost all respect this past month.
He might have head coaching experience, but we need a leader.

Sparano is a yeller and I think with Parcells upstairs running the show we need an enforcer on the sidelines and in the locker room as a coach. We need a leader who demands respect and has a grasp of both sides of the ball. Parcells has a defensive mind so he will probably lean towards a coach who stresses low scoring games.

I think my choice of who I'd want as coach is either 49er's LB Coach & a.ssistant Head Coach Mike Singletary or Cowboy's Tony Sparano.
 10 years ago '04        #988
space
space
Parcells didn't even bother asking Mike Tice for an interview today. Good news for fans.
 10 years ago '04        #989
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
Whats so good about Tony Sparano? i mean when it comes to coaches, i dont know too much but why is he the frontrunner over all the other guys? and is he going to make an immediate (regardless of small or big) impact?
 10 years ago '04        #990
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
Whats so good about Tony Sparano? i mean when it comes to coaches, i dont know too much but why is he the frontrunner over all the other guys? and is he going to make an immediate (regardless of small or big) impact?
I would like to give you an honest opinion and response but there's nothing to say. Parcells is bringing in people he knows and knows will aid the team. That's all there is to say.

In my opinion, looks alone, Sparano doesn't even look like a head coach but it doesn't mean he can't do the job. I think Parcells will be running things a lot more then we realize.

Sparano is just a name in the "Parcell's Matrix."

Only time will tell...
 10 years ago '04        #991
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
illuzions, do you think that Bill Parcells to the Dolphins will eventually equal to Al Davis to the Raiders?

He hires the coach and the coaching staff, he tells the coach what type of offense/defense to run, etc....
 10 years ago '04        #992
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
illuzions, do you think that Bill Parcells to the Dolphins will eventually equal to Al Davis to the Raiders?

He hires the coach and the coaching staff, he tells the coach what type of offense/defense to run, etc....
I think the day his head coach is hired and from the very beginning of the 1st practice this next season, I think Bill Parcells will set a tone and a rythm of exactly what he wants from the players as far as being coached.

Sparano or whoever will have to do exactly what Parcells asks them to do.

I think Parcells would love to coach again, but health etc. is the main reason keeping him from teh sidelines screaming and yelling.

IMO the future of the Dolphins will have two coaches if you know what I mean.

Like I said before though in a previous post, everybody including the media and players are completely in the dark as far as what to expect from "Parcell's Matrix."

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 01-16-2008 at 09:40 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #993
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Dolphins Hire Tony Sparano As Head Coach

The worst kept secret in the NFL is coming to fruition ... finally.

FOX Sports has learned that the Dolphins have tabbed Dallas a.ssistant coach Tony Sparano as their new head coach, replacing the fired Cam Cameron.

Dolphins officials this morning phoned the other candidates who interviewed and informed them of the team's decision.

Sparano was thought to be the heavy favorite from the day Bill Parcells was hired and that speculation mounted when Parcells hired Jeff Ireland away from Dallas to be the team's new GM.

Sparano is a true football guy with a no-nonsense approach and a great connection with players. Two years ago, Sean Payton tried to hire him as the Saints offensive coordinator and he asked Parcells to let him go. Parcells, then with Dallas, balked and declined the request.

He's probably pretty happy now that he did. Jim Schwartz of the Titans, Leslie Frazier of the Vikings and Rex Ryan of the Ravens also interviewed for the post...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 01-16-2008 at 09:45 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #994
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
its about time boyz in Sparano we trust
 10 years ago '04        #995
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
dont know much about sparano, but i trust tuna's judgement
now let's parlay that #1 pick into something good and get a talent upgrade on the field:)
 10 years ago '04        #996
space
space
a 2-14 record means progress

we gotta win at least 4 games this year tho. we play the AFC West and the NFC West and i hate the NFC West with a vengance because theyre such crap. especially the seahawks because they dont even have to try and still end up winning the division
 10 years ago '04        #997
space
space
it bothers me (in a weird and very random way) how much Sparano looks like my father....
 10 years ago '05        #998
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
well i dont know much about him but im excited for this offseason.. i didnt miss a game this year and the one i did miss we won, so maybe i just jinx the dolphins when i watch..
 10 years ago '04        #999
space
space
Just a heads up, it's getting pretty heated around the media that Dolphins are on the merge of hiring Paul Pasqualoni as our new defensive Coordinator.

He was Dallas Cowboys' Linebackers Coach this past season.
 10 years ago '04        #1000
space
space
im not a fan of tuna turning us into the miami cowboys, but if the team has a super good season this year, then ill be happy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy