Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #941
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
"Possible candidates to replace Mueller include the front runner, Jeff Ireland, the vice president of college and pro scouting for the Dallas Cowboys, and New England's Scott Pioli, who happens to be Parcells' son-in-law. Philadelphia GM Tom Heckert should be available, because Andy Reid has final authority with the Eagles. Green Bay personnel analyst John Schneider is well-respected among his peers, and former Texan GM Charley Casserly has an accomplished background and a long-standing friendship with Parcells."

^^^^

Info from my paper.

Dallas Cowboys a.ssistant head coach Tony Sparano is also applying for the Atlanta Falcons head coach position.

Cam Cameron recently according to my sources is very safe in retaining his job. HOWEVER, don't be shocked if you hear soon that Cameron's 'job' of playcalling gets replaced by someone else.

That's all I can tell you for now.
 10 years ago '06        #942
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 804 804
I think they are playing it like he will keep his job, but I don't know. After all the stuff that happened with Truck, then Joey questioning Cam for not stopping that arguement... I think that bringing in a new HC would be for the best. I think a lot of guys may not respect Cam, so let's just go ahead and get everything fresh.
 10 years ago '04        #943
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 One Less Reason said:
I think they are playing it like he will keep his job, but I don't know. After all the stuff that happened with Truck, then Joey questioning Cam for not stopping that arguement... I think that bringing in a new HC would be for the best. I think a lot of guys may not respect Cam, so let's just go ahead and get everything fresh.
yeah its not like we have anything to lose to begin with

pun intended.
 10 years ago '04        #944
space
space
 One Less Reason said:
Let me just go ahead and guarantee you that very LITTLE people respect Cameron around the locker room.

Cameron's job is in jeaporday, truth be told.

Kicking Keith Traylor off the team (unofficially) was just horrible after Traylor's contributions.

Sorry I'm not around to discuss things. I'll be more active probably in a week or so. I've been involved with work quite a bit and will soon have more access to intel with the team.

I'll be back sooner or later and will participate more during the offseason.
 10 years ago '06        #945
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 804 804
^^^ And so the respect thing ultimately leads to him getting fired! I'm not saying he wouldn't have eventually done better, but a complete 100% fresh start is best for the franchise.

So who comes now? Tony Sparano? Jason Garrett? Interesting to see what changes are made... what sh*tty players we get rid of, and I'm damn sure looking forward to next season already! It can't get any worse!!!
 10 years ago '07        #946
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
i thought last season our team was going to be different sh*t next season is going to crazy
 10 years ago '05        #947
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
this is gonna be one hell of an offseason. i cant wait till next year already. who do u guys think we should pursue in free agency, possible trades, and our number one pick?? i think we should def. try to get asuante samual through free agency and try to trade for larry fitz or chad johnson.
 01-03-2008, 01:09 PM         #948
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^that would b sick but no way that can happen.....u guys need at least 1 yr of mediocrity

j/p
 10 years ago '04        #949
space
space
the rumors on yahoo said that we might go after Chad Johnson

it said something about peter king talking about us giving the bengals our 3rd round pick on draft day

my friend was telling me about how the fins might also try to scoop up pennington (which shouldnt happen... look at green, feely, and c-pep)

ricky got a 1 year extention

and CAM CAMERON GOT FIRED!!!! WOOHOOOOO
 10 years ago '04        #950
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
ok, as a dolphin fan i see alot of reports that miami is interested in chad johnson...living in philly & also being an eagles fan i hear the same sh*t about them....so my hopes r not too high for either, apparently every team wants him...the eagles would probably feel the most immediate impact by having chad, & miami is his home so, who knows

i do feel good wit parcells runnin the show now
 10 years ago '04        #951
space
space
Ex-Baltimore Raven's Defensive Coordinator Rex Ryan will be interviewing for the team as team's possible defensive Cord. or possible Head Coach.

Also, Minnesota Viking's Defensive Coordinator Leslie Frazier will be interviewing for the team's vacant position as head coach.
 01-04-2008, 09:10 AM         #952
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so here we go again i guess, being a dolphins fan is like living in fu*king groundhogs day
 01-04-2008, 09:11 AM         #953
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a difficult decision, and I want to thank Cam and the rest of his staff for their work this past season. By making this decision now, it gives all of the coaches the greatest chance to pursue other opportunities.

Miami Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland on the sacking of head coach Cam Cameron
Quotes of the week
 10 years ago '04        #954
space
space
there are a lot of rumors going around about the hiring of Sparano as the team's new HC however I don't have any confirmation for this.

Parcells is officially declaring that he has not offered anything to anybody yet, however he did admit interviewing Sparano and Leslie Frazier, the Viking's current defensive coordinator.

When I get any more updates I'll let you know immediately.
 10 years ago '04        #955
space
space

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 01-07-2008 at 09:22 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #956
space
space
Some Updates:

** Former Miami Dolphins' Head Coach Cam Cameron is strongly being consider for the offensive coordinator position of the St. Louis Rams and the San Francisco 49ers.

** Also, recently fired Miami Dolphins' Defensive Coordinator Dom Capers is strongly being considered for the defensive coordinator position of the Cincinnati Bengals.

** There was a rumor recently that Bill Parcells was planning on pursuing QB Chad Pennington in the offseason. This rumor can come to an end as Jets' Coach Eric Mangini recently told the media his intentions are to keep him.

** Boston College QB Matt Ryan apparently is being eye balled by newly acquired GM Jeff Ireland for the upcoming 2008 NFL Draft. Most likely a mid round pick, Ryan could stir up a controversial QB discussion in the offseason with QB John Beck getting drafted in the 2nd round of last season's draft.

Candidates for the vacant defensive coordinator of the Miami Dolphins consists of:

a.) New York Giants a.ssistant coach Chris Palmer
b.) Dallas Cowboys a.ssistant coach Todd Bowles
c.) Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier
d.) Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator Rex Ryan

** ESPN analyst and free-agent WR Keyshawn Johnson has apparently contacted Bill Parcells about a possible job with the Dolphins' franchise. He would like to be a possible WR or have a job next to Parcells in the front office.

^^

Crazy if you ask me.
 10 years ago '04        #957
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
** ESPN analyst and free-agent WR Keyshawn Johnson has apparently contacted Bill Parcells about a possible job with the Dolphins' franchise. He would like to be a possible WR or have a job next to Parcells in the front office.

^^

Crazy if you ask me.

:wow: ... that`ll be crazy if he comes back to play with the fins
 10 years ago '04        #958
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
:wow: ... that`ll be crazy if he comes back to play with the fins
crazy in a bad way. i dont want his old a.ss here. i want some fu*king young talent.

reports are that Tony Sparano has been offered the head coaching job although everyone from the organization and sparano have denied it
 01-07-2008, 02:25 PM         #959
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah that would be a step backwards and endemic of what the organization repeatedly does, we keep putting off concentrating on the future, building from the ground up and keep making the same mistakes
 10 years ago '04        #960
space
space
More updates:

** Cam Cameron was hired as the offensive coordinator for the St. Louis Rams.

** Offensive line coach Hudson Houck is under the radar in St. Louis to become the new offensive line coach there under Head Coach Scott Linehan.

** Viking's defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier came into Miami today to interview for the head coach position of the Miami Dolphins. Nothing else was announced.

** Miami Dolphins signed 4 players yesterday off of the Practice Squad including pre-season fan favorite WR Kerry Reed. Also signed was WR Chandler Williams, G Marquay Love, and LB Marcello Church.

** Miami Dolphins signed former Ole' Miss offensive coordinator David Lee to be their quarterbacks coach. Dallas QB Tony Romo has credited Lee with being a major influence on him in Dallas, and this could be a clear sign the 'Fins will pursue a head coach with Cowboys ties. It may also be good news for John Beck.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy