$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #901
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 ebcrew said:
good get rid of him, gotta start from the top, revamp the whole team

talk to Lance about Wayne H.

Lance and I go at it for hours sometimes about him.

He's a money making scheme, and nothing more.
 10 years ago '04        #902
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
FIRST POST

WE WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #903
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
disgusting
 10 years ago '04        #904
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
u know how they say "they got the monkey off their back" i feel like king kong just climbed off us
 10 years ago '04        #905
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2937 2937
we must catch the patriots off-guard next week

let's make it 2 in a row, baby!!:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #906
space
space

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #907
space
space
72's Phins Sig:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 12-16-2007 at 06:55 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #908
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
tight work with the sig and pics
 10 years ago '04        #909
SharkyLocz408 
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 58 58
I aint a Dolphins fan but I wanna note I was at the Raider game & when they were announcing the scores on the other games, we all cheered for yall to get that W. congrats
 12-16-2007, 10:48 PM         #910
MorrisBX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #911
space
space

[pic - click to view]

There's talk in league circles that Dolphins defensive coordinator Dom Capers is looking to get out of town.

In the case of Capers (and any other guy on the staff), it might be wise to get out before they are told to get out. But now that the Fins have cracked into the win column at 1-13 (prompting head coach Cam Cameron to, as a source told us, "jump around like a little girl") perhaps the coaching staff gets another crack at getting more than one win in 2008.

Capers previously has served as the head coach of the Panthers and the Texans.
I don't know anything about this personally. I usually am overwhelmed with rumors in my position, but this is news to me. If I hear anything more about this I'll obviously keep you updated when I can, but for now this is just rumor central once again.
 12-17-2007, 04:14 PM         #912
Myles Away  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chillin at the bar yesterday, I was watching a bunch of games. Of course we all had our eyes on your game. My boy was like "look, they about to lose by 3 again..." I was like, "I'll bet you 20 bucks and a shot of Hen, Dolphins pull this win off." Right when dude ran in the touchdown to win it, I was up on my feet up my boys face saying "I told you! Pay up son!" Congrats, y'all deserved that win...
 10 years ago '04        #913
space
space
MLB Channing Crowder Placed On IR

[pic - click to view]

DAVIE - Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder will undergo arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Tuesday, and the procedure will likely end his season.

Crowder, who has contributed a team-leading 78 tackles in 11 games, has been plagued by a left foot injury and knee soreness for several weeks. The injuries have forced the former Florida Gators standout to sit out the past two games. Dolphins coach Cam Cameron said team physicians recommended a knee scope.

Veteran linebacker Donnie Spragan has filled in as the starting middle linebacker, replacing Crowder, who was replacing the injured Zach Thomas.

Crowder's injury means the Dolphins will likely finish the season without four defensive starters....

Injuries....They just keep on coming...

This will make the 15th Reserve addition...

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 12-17-2007 at 04:51 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #914
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
do we lead the league in most players on IR?
 10 years ago '04        #915
space
space

Locker Room Celebration
 12-17-2007, 07:58 PM         #916
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on say it with me!!!!!!!!!!!

DOLPHINS DOLPHINS DOLPHINS

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 12-17-2007, 08:24 PM         #917
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get in!
 10 years ago '04        #918
space
space
Here's a list of very possible Free Agent's Miami is considering this off-season.

Nothing is written in stone as far as who Miami will pursue strongly, but I promise you the list contains the following:

Safety Bob Sanders (Colts) - Miami's in dire need of a shut down safety and with Yeramiah Bell coming off a torn Achilles injury and Jason Allen stepping up in recent starts, Bob Sanders would replace and fill a much needed roster spot. If Sanders is picked up, say goodbye to Bell and say hello to a 3 way camp competition between Hill, Allen and Sanders.

CB Asante Samuel (Patriots) - Miami's #1 need on defense this off-season is a shut down corner to complement Miami's Will Allen. Asante Samuel may come at a high price, but if Wayne H. allows this to happen, Samuel brings not only information about the Patriot's team but he brings a nasty attitude to game play and a solid confidence to be relied on.

CB Nmamdi Asomugha (Raiders) - The Oakland Raider's #1 corner is available this off-season and even with inconsistent games, opposing offenses have made it a point to avoid throwing in Asomugha's direction this season. He brings less of an ego and has proven to be a #1 or #2 CB in all aspects.

CB Quentin Jammer (Chargers) - With already 8 Interceptions this season, Jammer has quietly risen up the ranks of possible available FAs this offseason. With prior connections to Jammer, Cam Cameron may once again rely on familiarity in old coached players. This is my personal favorite of the 3 targets.

DT Albert Haynesworth (Titans) - nasty! One word somes it all up. A game changing defensive tackle with all the right tools in Miami's 3-4/4-3 defense. Haynesworth is mean, nasty and in my opinion a little too much for me to handle as a fan, but if his attitude can be controlled, he fills a much needed position replacing Keith "Truck" Traylor.

WR Bryant Johnson (Cardinals) - Johnson has severely been overshadowed by teammates Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin, however Johnson is a solid possesion receiver that could excel with the departure of Miami's Marty Booker.
 10 years ago '04        #919
space
space
DE/LB Jason Taylor Is Headed To The Pro Bowl :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #920
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
no way bob sanders is leavin the colts...i remember havin hopes of gettin freeney, to play opposite of JT, id love to get him tho...

with parcells lookin like hes goin to Atl, i guess well have to look somewhere else for a coach, or do yall think cam kinda gained some ground after the win??

i like bryant johnson but damn we gotta get a star wr..hes effective but come on him & ginn is not gonna scare defenses
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy