$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #881
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
John Beck has had 2 solid days of practice this week..............

and Cameron could potentially get fired in the offseason
I hope "canton" cam gets fired soon.
 10 years ago '05        #882
Mac1 
space
space
space
wow, we have a 95% chance of going 0-16, there might be a chance against the bengals..
 10 years ago '06        #883
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
if yall mess this up for me and win a game, i will hate the dolphins for the rest of my life

no really tho
 10 years ago '05        #884
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
i remember coming in hear long time ago and going off on cam cameron and i caught heat for it???? so how do u guys feel about the man who has single handedly made our great franchise into the laughing stock of the nfl??? fire him now so the players can get motivated to win a game.
 10 years ago '05        #885
Mac1 
space
space
space
I must have missed your post back then but I've been questioning cameron since randy mcmichael was cut, we definalty need a new HEAD COACH this time.
 10 years ago '04        #886
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
i knew cameron was a fraud back when he wanted ronnie brown to be our starting kick returner
 10 years ago '04        #887
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
one of these days I'm supposed to make a post about my opinion on the Cam Cameron situation for the Sentinel, so when that's done and posted i'll fwd: it to this website.

i've got some strong opinions, so hopefully you'll enjoy.

i'll get to it when I can.
 10 years ago '05        #888
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
yeah i really dont like his decision making and for the first time i think we should get rid of our head coach
 10 years ago '04        #889
space
space
Some good news:

Miami / New England game got moved up to 4:15 p.m. on week 16
 10 years ago '05        #890
Mac1 
space
space
space
I'm failing to see how this is goodd news, this will most likely be the week when brady breaks the td record :(
 10 years ago '04        #891
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
i heard JT was calling cameron and the dolphins out

apparently theyre gonna be bringing out the 72 team during halftime of the ravens game sunday... JT thinks its very disrepectful to the fins organization and the 72 team to be brought out on the same field as cameron and the 0-16 dolphins.
 10 years ago '04        #892
space
space
RUMORVILLE:

Bill Parcells is rumored to be pushing for the President Of Operations position for the Miami Dolphins.

This would remove Bill Galante the current holder of the position.

Once again this is rumors only but I try my best to keep fans on this websites amongst others happy with information.

Also

Jason Taylor is rumored to be requesting a trade during the offseason. He already admitted that he's unhappy with his relationship with Coach Cameron and he also stated being underused in Cameron's new defense as a primary DE and not the hybrid DE/LB he was last season. He would like to be traded to a contender in the playoffs before he retires from the NFL.

on a more realistic end of things, this is a very possible trade. A 2nd rounder included with a late 5th or 6th round pick would be the more probably situation. Don't expect Taylor to be with Miami next season.

Also for the Ravens Dolphins game, Raven's CB Chris McCalister has been ruled out of Sunday's matchup.
 10 years ago '04        #893
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
RUMORVILLE:

Bill Parcells is rumored to be pushing for the President Of Operations position for the Miami Dolphins.

This would remove Bill Galante the current holder of the position.

Once again this is rumors only but I try my best to keep fans on this websites amongst others happy with information.

Also

Jason Taylor is rumored to be requesting a trade during the offseason. He already admitted that he's unhappy with his relationship with Coach Cameron and he also stated being underused in Cameron's new defense as a primary DE and not the hybrid DE/LB he was last season. He would like to be traded to a contender in the playoffs before he retires from the NFL.

on a more realistic end of things, this is a very possible trade. A 2nd rounder included with a late 5th or 6th round pick would be the more probably situation. Don't expect Taylor to be with Miami next season.

Also for the Ravens Dolphins game, Raven's CB Chris McCalister has been ruled out of Sunday's matchup.
gotta spread rep before givin it to u again
 10 years ago '04        #894
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
ok, i gotta ask

im not much a fan of cam either, but think about this

cam>wanstedt

i know we at least won a game wit dave, but seriously, who would yall rather have??

i've been expecting JT to leave, along wit Zach...which would p!ss me off,m they've been the only face this team has had, along wit chris chambers(GONE)

BRING BACK ORANDE GADSDEN & OJ MCDUFFIE, LMAO...whats kareem abdul-jabbar doin these days(i actually still have his jersey, lol)???lol...i gotta say things like this to cover up my inner feelings

i dont honestly know much about the president of operations, i'd like to see bill on the sidelines tho...no joke next coach we get, better be BILL PARCELLS, BILL COWHER, or somebody else,(i had somebody else in mind the past couple weeks cant remember now)OR MAYBE DON SHULA...sh*t marv levy was 189 yrs old on the sideline & HES STILL TICKIN...sign all the dolphins of the '72 team to the coaching staff

as much as id hate to see jt go & zach retire, but i cant stop myself from thinkin about the cap space we'd have
 10 years ago '04        #895
space
space
 casper said:
cam>wanstedt
it's hard to agree with that comment seeing Wannstedt developed the defense to what it was, and then managed to get us to the playoffs.

Not to mention he was also the winningest coach of the remaining coaches after Don Shula retired.

10 years ago '04        #896
space
space
 10 years ago '07        #897
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
 Unkleluc said:
i feel horible, but we should trade Zach and Taylor and give those guys a chance at a bowl..
personally i think taylor will be out of here but Zach will stay
 10 years ago '04        #898
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Source: Dolphins owner Huizenga discussing sale of team

Associated Press

Updated: December 14, 2007, 8:58 PM ET

* Comment
* Email
* Print

MIAMI -- Miami Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga is discussing the sale of his struggling franchise to two real estate developers, The a.ssociated Press has learned.

"Wayne loves the team and he loves the community, but he's very frustrated," the person close to Huizenga, who didn't want to be identified because of the private nature of the negotiations, said Friday night.

A Dolphins spokesman said Huizenga declined to comment. Huizenga has in the past said the Dolphins were not for sale.

The Miami Herald first reported the talks.

The newspaper said Jorge Perez of Miami confirmed that he and business partner Stephen Ross, a New York builder, are talking with Huizenga about the potential deal.

"We are looking at it very, very seriously," Perez told the newspaper.

Perez is chairman and CEO of The Related Group, one of the biggest condominium builders in the country.

The Dolphins are 0-13 in their first year under coach Cam Cameron, and they're in danger of the first 0-16 season in NFL history.

The Herald said Ross denied earlier this week that he had spoken with Huizenga about a possible sale, saying he was not interested "at this point" in purchasing an NFL organization. But Perez said he and Ross have met multiple times with Huizenga, and as recently as last weekend.

Ross has been involved with sports before, including as a minority partner with the NHL's New York Islanders. In 1990, he was part of a group interested in bringing baseball to Miami.

Instead, Huizenga became founding owner of the Florida Marlins, then later sold the team. Huizenga also was the founding owner of the NHL's Florida Panthers, then sold that franchise.

Football has always been Huizenga's first love, but the Dolphins haven't been to the AFC championship game since he became sole owner in 1994. They've failed to even make the playoffs the past six years.

"It seems like 50 years," Huizenga said before this season. "I'm tired of not being in the playoffs."

Huizenga recently committed to spend about $250 million to upgrade Dolphin Stadium, which he owns. The final phase of that upgrade is to be completed by 2009.

Forbes Magazine this year valued the Dolphins at $942 million, with a revenue stream of about $215 million. The valuation makes the Dolphins the 15th-priciest NFL franchise.

Copyright 2007 by The a.ssociated Press
 10 years ago '04        #899
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
i cant blame wayne that much, he's tried to put a winning product on the field, he just hired some horrible personnel
 10 years ago '05        #900
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
good get rid of him, gotta start from the top, revamp the whole team
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy