$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #861
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
illuzions wassup u think u can get me in the stadium, or on the sideline? lol
 10 years ago '04        #862
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 casper said:
illuzions wassup u think u can get me in the stadium, or on the sideline? lol
I'm provided 2 comp tickets per game that I attend but generally family gets 1st dibs.

Sorry man :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #863
jj01 
space
space
$44,959 | Props total: 4681 4681
ginn is the fu*kin truth, doin big things. yall still need to lose tho, to keep both our streaks in tact.
 10 years ago '05        #864
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
Well...game tonight, let's see how it goes.
 12-03-2007, 11:25 AM         #865
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TRAYLOR CALLS FINS WORST TEAM HE'S PLAYED FOR

Veteran defensive tackle Keith Traylor sounded off on Sunday after his current team, the Dolphins, fell to 0-12 with a 40-13 home loss to the Jets.

Asked to identify the worst team of which he's been a member, Traylor said: "This one. I got three Super Bowls. I missed the playoffs five times in my career. This is by far the worst."

Traylor also suggested that the players have little input with first-year head coach Cam Cameron.

“That ain’t going to get nothing done when the players don’t even have that much of a say,” Traylor said in response to a question regarding whether a players-only meeting might be helpful.

Though Traylor wouldn't name names, he thinks that not everyone is trying to replace that "0" with a "1".

"It feels like we're doing this for some other reason than a victory sometimes. I don't want to call any names, but it's a scary thought to think we’re all not out to get a victory. I don't know what else reason you’d be playing this game or be a part of this game, but right now there seems to be something else going on somewhere, and I don't know what it is."

The reality is that Sunday was the Fins' best remaining chance to get a win, since they were facing a 2-9 team at home. By getting blowed out, it suggests that each of the final four games could very well end up in defeat, making the franchise the only team to go 0-16 in NFL history.
 12-03-2007, 06:38 PM         #866
Michael Vick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i work for cheap
 12-03-2007, 07:29 PM         #867
dre4dollas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
0-16..damn i betted on them fu*kers like 4 times this year including the blowout against the Jets
 10 years ago '04        #868
space
space
SS Cameron Worrell and MLB Zach Thomas were placed on IR today ending their seasons.

I'll have updates for you guys this week, but my schedule isn't allowing me much time to visit this site.
 10 years ago '05        #869
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
No zach thomas......ouch... :(
 10 years ago '04        #870
space
space
OK so where to start.

I'm sorry I'm just now getting to you guys, but the papers come first, and work in general is a priority so excuse my absence.

[pic - click to view]

1.) Coach Cameron is on the hot seat. Yes, it's out in the open and Cameron knows it, Don Shula knows it, the fans know it, the players know it, and even Cameron's wife Missy knows it as she has been spotted shopping for homes outside of the state of Florida (maybe she knows something we don't ).

Don Shula had some words for Cameron recently and at the end of the day, plain and simple, it's a generalized idea that Cameron needs to stick to offensive coordinating and not coaching. End of story.

Owner Wayne Huizenga has been receiving multiple protests to Cameron's position from anonymous players, staff and plenty of media. As we all know, Wayne is a people's person and pleasing the media and public is his main intentions, so if the players and fans are unhappy Wayne is quick to pull the trigger. We may see a new head coach come the 2008-09 season. (Bill Cowher anyone??)

[pic - click to view]

2.) MLB Zach Thomas was placed on IR yesterday morning after not receiving immediate clearance from doctors. Thomas has been dealing with serious headaches and concussion related issues for the past few weeks. He says he's capable of playing again, and even Cameron admitted to wanting Thomas to play again this season, but with new and strict concussion related requirements by the NFL, players can not see the field without proper clearance of medical staff and consultants.

Zach Thomas admitted recently that retiring isn't completely out of the picture following this season, but at this point and time, the NFL is his commitment and his passion for the game is still stronger then ever. He also said as of now, his intentions are to return to the Dolphins next season. Only time will tell.

During practice this afternoon, Zach Thomas participated in coaching exercises and drilled the team's LB's and DE's. Roaming the sidelines, whistle and all, Thomas helped out all day to keep himself involved.

[pic - click to view]

3.) SS Cameron Worrell was also placed on IR yesterday after tearing his left ACL against the Jets Sunday. SS Lance Schulters replaced Worrell and will continue to start in his absence.

10 years ago '04        #871
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
WHY COULDNT SS Cameron Worrell INJURE HIMSELF EARLIER IN THE YEAR?

HOLY sh*t HOW MANY SAFETIES HAVE WE HAD GO DOWN ALL YEAR

IS IT COINCIDENCE THAT ONCE YEREMIAH BELL WENT OUT IN THE FIRST GAME OUR DEFENSE HAS NOT REALLY BEEN THE SAME ?
 10 years ago '04        #872
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
OK so where to start.

I'm sorry I'm just now getting to you guys, but the papers come first, and work in general is a priority so excuse my absence.

[pic - click to view]

1.) Coach Cameron is on the hot seat. Yes, it's out in the open and Cameron knows it, Don Shula knows it, the fans know it, the players know it, and even Cameron's wife Missy knows it as she has been spotted shopping for homes outside of the state of Florida (maybe she knows something we don't ).

Don Shula had some words for Cameron recently and at the end of the day, plain and simple, it's a generalized idea that Cameron needs to stick to offensive coordinating and not coaching. End of story.

Owner Wayne Huizenga has been receiving multiple protests to Cameron's position from anonymous players, staff and plenty of media. As we all know, Wayne is a people's person and pleasing the media and public is his main intentions, so if the players and fans are unhappy Wayne is quick to pull the trigger. We may see a new head coach come the 2008-09 season. (Bill Cowher anyone??)

this is what i wanted to hear, you just made my day

fu*ka cam cameron
 10 years ago '04        #873
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
this is what i wanted to hear, you just made my day

fu*ka cam cameron

Just don't be surprised either if Wayne offers Cameron one more year either.

I can tell you right now, it's now or never for Cameron this off season.

I will be more active in these threads probably during the offseason when my work decreases.

I will eventually have positional breakdowns etc on where we need to upgrade, add veteran-leadership etc. and also my analysis on where we need to draft.

Stay tuned.....????
 10 years ago '05        #874
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
give us something good man lol... i mean there hasnt been one positive thing to come out of this season
 10 years ago '04        #875
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2970 2970
its been a rough season, to say the least

still rep the dolphins for life tho
 10 years ago '04        #876
space
space
 ebcrew said:
give us something good man lol... i mean there hasnt been one positive thing to come out of this season

John Beck has had 2 solid days of practice this week..............

and Cameron could potentially get fired in the offseason
 10 years ago '04        #877
space
space
IM ON THE THE McFADDEN OR DORSEY BANDWAGON
 10 years ago '04        #878
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
IM ON THE THE McFADDEN OR DORSEY BANDWAGON

I'll take Dorsey over McFadden or even better I'll take Howie Long's son at #5 if we can trade up and earn an extra draft pick
 10 years ago '04        #879
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I'll take Dorsey over McFadden or even better I'll take Howie Long's son at #5 if we can trade up and earn an extra draft pick
I DONT TRUST RB COMING OF ACL INJURIES....

ITS EITHER GONNA BE MCFADDEN, DORSEY, OR LONG

ILL BE HAPPY WITH EITHER ONE
 10 years ago '04        #880
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
y yall screamin for a rb??

we need defense & a veteran wr

cowher??parcells??

im lookin at pti right now, they just said Cam just gave up on calling the offensive plays

i gotta be honest i love how cam used our rbs, but fu*k it...

the main problem the dolphins have is consistancy...changin coaches every year, changin qbs every year....that right there k!lls a team....teams need time to gel together, we cant ever build that chemistry between anybody, its ridiculous
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago