Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #761
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Chris Chambers:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #762
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
looks like ronnie brown might have a torn acl meaning he is done for he year, meaning McFadden, come on down, you are the new Miami Dolphin

fu*k chatman and cobbs.......
 10 years ago '04        #763
space
space
Zach Thomas was involved in a car wreck after the game.... he was unhurt though, but i'll get you guys details later when I'm not busy.

Ronnie Brown walked off the field on his own and walked out of the locker room on his own with minimal pain, but lack of mobility, so hopefully the Torn ACL scare is blown out of proportion
 10 years ago '04        #764
space
space
Dolphins' Ronnie Brown to undergo MRI on Monday

By Omar Kelly | Sun-Sentinel.com
5:47 PM EDT, October 21, 2007

MIAMI GARDENS - Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown left Sunday's 49-28 loss to New England in the third quarter after spraining his right knee trying to make a tackle during an interception return.

Brown said x-rays taken at the stadium during the game were negative, but he left Dolphin Stadium on crutches with his right leg in an air cast. An MRI scheduled for Monday morning will likely reveal more about the injury.

"I tried to plant and it twisted up a little bit," said Brown, who leads the 0-7 Dolphins with 991 all-purpose yards. "Right now I'm just hoping it's nothing too serious. I guess I'll find out. Hopefully everything is alright. I feel pretty good and can put pressure on it . . . walk around a little bit. But you never know."

The injury cost Brown the chance to tie the franchise record of five consecutive games with at least 100 rushing yards, previously set by Dolphins suspended running back Ricky Williams in 2002. He finished the game gaining 76 rushing yards off 17 carries, and caught five passes for 33 yards.

Jesse Chatman replaced Brown and turned his seven carries into 73 yards and one touchdown. He also caught one pass for nine yards. Second-year veteran Patrick Cobbs also got involved, carrying the ball three times for 14 yards, and scored his first NFL touchdown.
 10-21-2007, 07:37 PM         #765
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Zach Thomas was involved in a car wreck after the game.... he was unhurt though, but i'll get you guys details later when I'm not busy.

Ronnie Brown walked off the field on his own and walked out of the locker room on his own with minimal pain, but lack of mobility, so hopefully the Torn ACL scare is blown out of proportion
damn - hope it's nothin serious

newayz ITS ON NEXT WEEK!!:D
 10 years ago '04        #766
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Dolphins' Ronnie Brown to undergo MRI on Monday

By Omar Kelly | Sun-Sentinel.com
5:47 PM EDT, October 21, 2007

MIAMI GARDENS - Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown left Sunday's 49-28 loss to New England in the third quarter after spraining his right knee trying to make a tackle during an interception return.

Brown said x-rays taken at the stadium during the game were negative, but he left Dolphin Stadium on crutches with his right leg in an air cast. An MRI scheduled for Monday morning will likely reveal more about the injury.

"I tried to plant and it twisted up a little bit," said Brown, who leads the 0-7 Dolphins with 991 all-purpose yards. "Right now I'm just hoping it's nothing too serious. I guess I'll find out. Hopefully everything is alright. I feel pretty good and can put pressure on it . . . walk around a little bit. But you never know."

The injury cost Brown the chance to tie the franchise record of five consecutive games with at least 100 rushing yards, previously set by Dolphins suspended running back Ricky Williams in 2002. He finished the game gaining 76 rushing yards off 17 carries, and caught five passes for 33 yards.

Jesse Chatman replaced Brown and turned his seven carries into 73 yards and one touchdown. He also caught one pass for nine yards. Second-year veteran Patrick Cobbs also got involved, carrying the ball three times for 14 yards, and scored his first NFL touchdown.

i just got done talking to Omar about this
 10 years ago '04        #767
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
how come Lorenzo Booker didnt play today? was he still inactive, or did they just not stick him in
 10 years ago '04        #768
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
how come Lorenzo Booker didnt play today? was he still inactive, or did they just not stick him in
In Active
 10 years ago '04        #769
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
might as well let ronnie rest up for next season, no use in risking our franchise runner's health in meaningless games
 10 years ago '06        #770
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
wow ronnie brown out for the season, i really feel bad for yall with all this sh*t goin down.

but with that being said, i would like to see history this year. there really is no point in winning any games this year, go for the #1 pick and for the all-time record.
 10 years ago '04        #771
space
space
we need to sit marty booker down and let hagen and ginn start

ginn played real good yesterday, all his catches he used his hands and he in there on run blocks, opening some holes

he should have had 1 touchdown for sure, and maybe 2 but offcourse the great cleo lemon doesnt know what accuracy means

he got behind NE secondary, and cle lemon still managed to over throw him, and than on the fade, ginn couldnt be more open, but once again cleo throws the ball out of bounds...
 10 years ago '04        #772
space
space
I just got back from work, and let me just tell you right now it's mayhem in "Dolphin nation."

All hell is breaking loose behind closed doors.

I'll give you guys some updates soon but for right now I need to sit down and relax and drink a cold one.
 10 years ago '05        #773
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
damn my favorite part of the dolphins is done, ronnie brown.. i liked him from the get go when all the haters where saying he was no good i always had faith in him, and now hes done for the season.. and lets be real not alot of people come back to preform how they use to from torn ACL's
 10 years ago '04        #774
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I just got back from work, and let me just tell you right now it's mayhem in "Dolphin nation."

All hell is breaking loose behind closed doors.

I'll give you guys some updates soon but for right now I need to sit down and relax and drink a cold one.
how bout u PM me these updates... i need to know now........

ginn to be the next marvin harrison

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 10-22-2007 at 06:54 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #775
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
i'll second that illuzionz ^^
 10 years ago '04        #776
space
space
just real quick, and later on I'll elaborate more with details:

Cameron is beyond upset with Cameron Worrell's play at safety and is in the process of signing a FA safety (possibly Darius again) to replace Worrell. There is also mentioned talk of releasing Worrell and trading for a proven safety.

Jason Allen is now officially the team's starting FS. Travis Daniels will remain the team's #2 CB but is the emergency safety currently.

Also, and this is unofficial, but I will say that Ricky William's days in Miami aren't exactly over yet. I got word today that Ricky Williams has passed a recent drug test and is in the process of being evaluated by Roger Goodell. With the recent IR of Ronnie Brown, the team requested Goodell make a decision soon.

Otherwise Jesse Chatman will take over the team's #1 RB spot and Lorenzo Booker and Patrick Cobbs will compete this week to be the team's #2.

WR Marty Booker has been very verbal lately in the locker room with the team. He's beyond frustrated and even had a temporary melt down with QB Cleo Lemon after more then one over thrown passes to both Booker and a wide open Ted Ginn. They worked it out afterwards, but Booker did tell Lemon: "calm down and play right or sit out."

DE/LB Jason Taylor for the 1st time in 2 years refused to comment on the team in the team's post-game press conference. He shook his head and walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

RB Corey Dillon also was mentioned in possibly signing to the Dolphins, but during an interview by phone, Dillon's response was quite simple: "I play to contend."

Like I said, I'll have official updates to you later. I need to relax and spend some time at home with my girl.

I'll get back to you when I can.

Take care.
 10 years ago '04        #777
space
space
it took only about 5 touchdowns on Cameron Worrell for his to finally get tired of him

im on the trade down in the first round, grab another first round pick (possibly w/ dallas) and draft kenny phillips
 10 years ago '04        #778
space
space
If Ricky returns I'll be ready on the sidelines with his stash just like 2 years ago

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #779
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445
what is your opinion of this london bull sh*t???
 10 years ago '04        #780
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
what is your opinion of this london bull sh*t???
it sucks IMO, but if the Giants lose, they should wear the paper bags over their heads the way I have been lately for the rest of the season.

Giants - 35
Dolphins - 17
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago