$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #741
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
iLLuZiOnZ, did you loose a avy bet or is that you own doing?
both

why??
 10 years ago '04        #742
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I like Beck so drafting the Kentucky QB is out of the question in my opinion...

As far as the offseason, i agree we need an Orande Gadsden like WR and I can also tell you Marty Booker will not be around.

Cameron believes Hagan and Ginn offer enough speed at WR but he wants youth and strength to replace Booker.

As far as available free agents, don't be surprised if we bring in someone such as Devery Henderson or offer a trade for a WR such as Larry Fitzgerald or somebody at their level. Cameron believes in having a veteran player at every position.

I also believe we will have John Beck starting next season with Trent Green as the backup.

Our main focus this year in the draft is secondary and defensive line.

Whether or not Miami goes that route is to be told. We would most likely trade down to the areas between 6th and 8th pick also gathering a 2nd round pick in the process having 3 second round draft picks.

It's way too soon to be discussing this but with 3 second round draft picks we would most likely use 1 of the 3 to gather a veteran free agent this off-season.

It will work itself out and I'm actually glad we're revamping our team. Cameron was given a worn and used deck of cards, but he will replace them with new players and give this team some fresh legs. It may be another 3 years before we win again, but I strongly have faith in Cameron.

My biggest concern as a fan, analyst and coordinator for this team is that Cameron give up the defensive play calling schemes FULLY to Dom Capers and let Capers run all of the defense.

Cameron has a great offensive mind but defense he needs to give up.

I'll get back to you when I can.
i am not sold on beck, he is already 26yrs old, by next years training camp he will be 27, in 3 years we will already be looking for his replacement

offcourse we need to see what he is capable of doing, but this year looks to be a great QB draft class

matt ryan, woodson, brohm,

if we do get the #1 pick, i know jerry jones loves darren mcfadden, maybe we can get their two #1's plus a 2nd or 3rd... use one of the ones on fitz
 10-16-2007, 11:24 PM         #743
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
both

why??
o just asking, thought it was pretty funny
 10 years ago '04        #744
space
space
travis daniels and jason allen nned to be starting at safety, see wat they can do

renaldo hill aint the answer and worrell, dont even get me started on him
 10-17-2007, 07:56 AM         #745
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im happy with that
 10 years ago '04        #746
space
space
Dolphins sign defensive linemen
Wednesday | October 17, 2007

With Vonnie Holliday injured and Chase Page landing on IR, the Dolphins signed a pair of defensive lineman on Tuesday.

Coming to Miami will be DT Jesse Mahelona and DE Derreck Robinson.

A 2006 5th round pick, Mahelona played in 10 games for the Tennessee Titans last season. The 6-0, 311 pounder was released Sept. 12 after the team traded for Bryce Fisher. Mahelona becomes the sixth member of the Dolphins 'Samoan Block'.

At 6-4 and 289 pounds, Robinson is expected to fill Page's role spelling Matt Roth and seeing time inside on passing downs. He spent the last three seasons with the San Diego Chargers.

The Dolphins still have one roster spot available. And wide receiver could be the position that gets addressed, as the team currently has only four wideouts on the roster.

One option would be to promote Miami native Kerry Reed off the practice squad.
WR will be next...
 10 years ago '04        #747
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
*~sighs~*

well...

i'd love to see fitz but...somebody gotta get him the ball...y not start beck now??really whats the wait for??its commonly known that the more reps a rookie gets the better he is his following season...i just dont understand it

i must say that the dolphins p!ss me off with how they dont really use their draft picks...Hagan, Allen, beck, ginn(just starting to get involved) im wonderin how long before we use/trade lorenzo booker...i do love what ronnie brown has been doin this season(who doesnt) but im just curious to see booker..
 10 years ago '04        #748
space
space
Against all expectations, Miami 'officialy' signed an defensive guard this morning.

[pic - click to view]

With one spot still open on the 53-man roster, the Dolphins signed middle guard Anthony Bryant off of the Baltimore Ravens' practice squad. Bryant, 25, is in his third season (he did not play a down in 2006 for Tampa Bay) out of Alabama and stands 6-feet-3, weighing 335 pounds. He had eight tackles, four of them solo, and a fumble recovery in the last four games last season for the Detroit Lions after spending his first two seasons with the Buccaneers. As a rookie sixth-round draft pick in 2005, Bryant had three tackles, one of them solo, in four games for Tampa Bay.

Cameron explained the signing, along with those of defensive end Derreck Robinson and defensive tackle Jesse Mahelona on Wednesday, as an effort to shore up the run defense. Miami ranks 31st in the league against the run.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 10-18-2007 at 08:37 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #749
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
lol yea...somebody that wasnt worth keeping for the bucs or ravens is gonna "shore up our run defense" well...lets see ginn

WHEN WILL BECK FINALLY START???
 10 years ago '04        #750
space
space
INJURY UPDATE: Middle linebacker Zach Thomas (toe) practiced today in a limited capacity and is on track to play Sunday.

"It's better. It sounds crazy but a toe, man ask O.J. McDuffie about a toe. It'll definitely slow you down," Thomas said. "Where you're planting and things like that, that's where you notice, but I didn't feel it when it happened in the game so I shouldn't feel it on Sunday either. But I do feel it now."

Tight end David Martin (ankle) also was limited in practice. Quarterback Trent Green (concussion), defensive tackle Vonnie Holliday (ankle) and safety Travares Tillman (knee) did not practice.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 10-18-2007 at 08:49 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #751
space
space

[pic - click to view]

NEW POSITION FOR LORENZO: Third-round pick Lorenzo Booker has been working out at wide receiver all week and Cameron didn't rule out using him in that capacity Sunday and the rest of the season. Booker rarely played the position at Florida State University but he did catches out of the backfield.

"I just do what they tell me to do, really," said Booker, who has been inactive for all six games. "That was obviously one of the things I wanted to do coming in and it's just another opportunity to work on some things other than tailback, I mean obviously I've been playing that my whole life so I have room to take some days off at that position."

Not being active to this point hasn't bothered Booker in terms of making him wonder what he's doing wrong because he has been told that it's more about the depth at running back ahead of him. He did say when it got frustrating was during the team prayer after the games when he was not in pads and couldn't feel like he had sweated with his teammates out there.

As far as picking up the nuances of the position, he started working on that during two-a-days in training camp by sitting down with Chambers and watching film of their one-on-ones.

"There are always tips I can get, like Coach Robiskie came up to me after practice and was wanting me to work on my stance," Booker said. "So everybody knows that I'm trying to do my best and I'm glad that everybody is trying to take it upon themselves to try and help me in whatever way they can."
 10 years ago '04        #752
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
man...i wanna see booker play
 10 years ago '04        #753
space
space
so.................... we have 4 receivers for sundays game, nice
 10 years ago '04        #754
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
so.................... we have 4 receivers for sundays game, nice
5 if you include Lorenzo Booker
 10 years ago '04        #755
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
ginn, booker, hagan, booker...who m i missin??
 10 years ago '04        #756
space
space
 casper said:
ginn, booker, hagan, booker...who m i missin??
WR Greg Camarillo is our #4 WR.

He was a former Charger signed mid way through the season...

He's a special teams ace, but don't expect much from him except for on 3rd down occasionally.
 10 years ago '06        #757
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 792 792
The only thing that will make this season seem good at all will be an upset of the Patriots on Sunday. "LET BECK PLAY! LET BECK PLAY!"... you people @ home games need to chant that! Haha!

But nonetheless, I'm sticking by my team :)
 10 years ago '04        #758
space
space
QB TRENT GREEN PLACED ON IR

[pic - click to view]

Trent Green's decision about whether or not he should play again this season has been made for him.

The Miami Dolphins have placed Green on the injured reserve list, ending his 2007 season.
 10 years ago '04        #759
space
space
Today Miami Dolphins signed WR Kerry Reed off of their practice squad.

[pic - click to view]

Reed was signed by the Dolphins as an undrafted college free agent this year. The South Dade High School (Homestead, Fla.) product caught 95 passes for 1,213 yards and 10 touchdowns in his two-year career at Michigan State (2005-06) after transferring from Coffeyville (Kan.) Community College, where he also played two years.
 10 years ago '04        #760
space
space
Winless Cam could be Michigan's man

Terry Foster / The Detroit News

Dolphins coach Cam Cameron has been mentioned as a possible replacement for Michigan coach Lloyd Carr .

But Cameron has a job.

But, don't be so sure he will keep it. Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga said he will look at the situation at the midpoint of the season and at the end.

Advertisement

The Dolphins (0-6) face the unbeaten Patriots on Sunday.

"Obviously, I know a lot of fans are disappointed," Huizenga said. "But we just have to hang in there for now and keep working. I'm not happy and you're not happy with what has happened so far. Let's see what happens the rest of the year."

Cameron coached under Bo Schembechler at Michigan and has emerged as a rumored candidate in the past.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now