Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #721
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
wat happen to the days hen all we had to worry about was not choking in the months of november and december....... when playing in the cold was our biggest obstacle...now the biggest obstacle is ourselves.
 10 years ago '04        #722
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
for me the days were when Jim Kelly and John Elway would line up on opposite sidelines of Dan Marino and I would place bets (usually arcade game quarters given to us by our grandfather) with my older cousin on who would have better stats. The days when it was a coin flip whether or not Irving Fryar, Mark Duper or Mark Clayton would have better receiving stats.

The days when Don Shula abandoned the run when Miami was up by 17 points....

Hell even more recent when James McKnight was the best end around WR in the league and averaged like 45+ yards a carry

or when Jay Fielder would run a 4 yard QB scramble to the outside and raise the football like the statue of liberty with big ears, but that was OK because we actually won the game with a Keebler Elf as our QB.
 10 years ago '04        #723
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
I can tell you right now QB's Mike McMahon, Doug Johnson and Luke McCown have already been contacted by the Dolphins. Besides that I can't tell you more...
ew eww and ewwww

wtf, let marty booker start at QB that would be fun to see... i think he should start just for kicks. the season is done for anyways
 10 years ago '04        #724
space
space
TRENT BACK IN K.C.: Veteran quarterback Trent Green is being seen by his own doctors back in Kansas City, the same ones who treated his concussion last season with the Chiefs.

Green, who suffered a Grade 3 concussion while trying to block Houston's Travis Johnson in the first quarter of last week's 22-19 loss to the Texans, is more upbeat, according to Cameron. He is still being evaluated and visited with a neurosurgeon again in the afternoon.

"He went through some tests this morning and he told me that it's very encouraging," Cameron said. "He's really upbeat, as you can imagine, and that's what makes those guys who they are. They're competitors and they think a little differently than the rest of us sometimes; they can't imagine not playing and they want to be back out there playing as quickly as possible. But with all that being said we've got to let this thing play out."

Cleo Lemon has taken over as starting quarterback during Green's absence and rookie second-round draft pick John Beck is the backup. Miami has not attempted to sign a third quarterback, but wide receiver Marty Booker, who played quarterback in high school, took some snaps in practice and will be an emergency third option.
PORTER TRASH TALKING AGAIN?: When he played for the Pittsburgh Steelers, linebacker Joey Porter faced the Browns and vocal tight end Kellen Winslow twice a year as divisional rivals. This is Winslow's fourth season, but really only his second full campaign as a broken right fibula suffered in Week 3 of his rookie year in 2004 sidelined him the rest of the way and he missed all of 2005 with a knee injury.

Being as the Browns never beat the Steelers during the previous three seasons, Porter doesn't consider there to be much of a war of words.

"There really hasn't been a war, it's kind of been one-sided. I never lost to him," Porter said. "You've got to win some to make it a war. I mean if I keep whooping you four times in a row it's not a war. Until you beat me it's one-sided, so it's like me picking on my little brother. He still hasn't beat me, so I'm going to go out there with my team and until that happens, it's still one-sided, so that's the mentality I'm going in with."

Sorry I'm not aloud to post these things to you until they're publicly given.

However I will tell you that after the bye week during week 9, don't be surprised if John Beck is the starting QB....... I know a lot of you are wanting this, just as much as myself. So "don't be surprised...."

Otherwise, I'll have injury updates tomorrow for you in the game day thread:
 10 years ago '06        #725
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 804 804
Damn, hope Joey Porter doesn't jinx us again haha... I really wanna see the Dolphins win one at least, and since I'll be there I wanna see it even more.

Marty Booker at QB??? Wow... I don't think we could get much worse, but you're right... LET THE BECK ERA BEGIN!
 10 years ago '04        #726
space
space

[pic - click to view]

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports quarterback Trent Green will miss at least a month as he recovers from a concussion, according to Dolphins head coach Cam Cameron.

Green suffered a Grade 3 concussion 2 weeks ago at Houston. It was the second Grade 3 concussion for Green in the last 13 months.

Backup Cleo Lemon started the game at Cleveland and for the foreseeable future he will remain Miami's starting QB.

Zach Thomas Speaks His Mind With Emotion

[pic - click to view]

"They just did what they wanted to so give them credit, but a lot of it has to do with us because we're just not having guys step up," said 12 th-year veteran middle linebacker Zach Thomas, one of the defensive captains. "I feel bad for the JTs (Jason Taylor) and Truck (Keith Traylor), who I begged to come out of retirement and for him to have this time wasted because he's playing at a high level. We're pretty bad right now.

"Everything went wrong right from the start of the game; I mean 27 points in the first half? I can't stay positive now, I've got to be negative and try to get things on track. But today, that was embarrassing. I'm embarrassed. I was part of it, and what more can you say in summary? … The offense has been playing better for a long time and we're playing the worst I've ever played."

I'll have injury updates later.... the only player to report an injury from the Brown's game was Donovin Darius who came down with the flu
 10 years ago '07        #727
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
seriously all of this is fu*kin with me i have lost all the fire that i have i sit there watching the my dolphins and fu*king actually hurt cuz ... whatever
 10-15-2007, 06:37 PM         #728
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
his memories are forever lasting...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i think he opened up a clothing company or something lol....
i remember mcduffy doing a sick one handed catch
 10 years ago '04        #729
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
so its safe to say we shoulda kept daunte and not gone after trent green
looks like the fans were right.....AGAIN.
the front office is a joke. its sickening. horrible drafts, horrible personnel moves. they all need to be fired, from top to bottom.

on a positive note ted ginn showed some explosiveness, and as a whole the offense hasnt looked bad.

i remember back when all the defense was so good, all they needed was the offense to score 17. now the offense puts up 31 and its not nearly enough.
 10-15-2007, 07:22 PM         #730
ENFD21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree Culpepper should have been kept for the short term, but I understand bringing in Green for his experience with the offense.

Even though I'd like to see Culpepper controlling the offense I'd rather have Green teaching the offense to John Beck then Daunte.

It's hard being a Miami fan now a days, I get so much crap at work for it.

When does John Beck take the thrown?

Do we go defense in the draft this next year??
 10 years ago '04        #731
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 ENFD21 said:
I agree Culpepper should have been kept for the short term, but I understand bringing in Green for his experience with the offense.

Even though I'd like to see Culpepper controlling the offense I'd rather have Green teaching the offense to John Beck then Daunte.

It's hard being a Miami fan now a days, I get so much crap at work for it.

When does John Beck take the thrown?

Do we go defense in the draft this next year??
we have to go defense in the draft
the most gaping hole is in the secondary and d-line. we aint gettin no pressure on QBs. and JT and Zach aint gettin any younger. i could see us trading our top-3 pick (the one year when we'll prolly get the number 1 pick there isnt a franchise-changing player available, except mcfadden but we obviously dont need him)
i'd give beck the ball for the last couple of weeks in the season. let him get his feet wet.
 10 years ago '04        #732
space
space
Rushing Yards Complete List
1. Adrian Peterson MIN 607
2. LaDainian Tomlinson SD 527
3. Ronnie Brown MIA 526
4. Willis McGahee BAL 525
5. Edgerrin James ARI 522

he also on pace to break marshall faulk's totals yards record

only bright spot we have, if only he would have gotten more than 11 carries int he first two games

also, from the top 20 rushers, only Peterson has less carries... peterson is sick tho

Ronnie is averaging 17.2att/game
Peterson 19att/game

good thing we didnt draft cadillac or benson

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 10-15-2007 at 07:45 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #733
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
^^^yeah and the talk that brown cant carry the load on this team needs to stop
 10 years ago '04        #734
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
trust me luc, im first in that check line
 10 years ago '04        #735
space
space
Dolphins Acquire Second-Round Draft Choice For Chambers; Release Darius; Place Page On IR

October 16, 2007
Print This Page Send to Friend

By Andy Kent
Special for MiamiDolphins.com

After seven seasons playing wide receiver for the Dolphins with 11 different quarterbacks, wide receiver Chris Chambers will hook up with number 12 -- but for the San Diego Chargers.

The Dolphins today also terminated the contract of safety Donovin Darius and placed defensive tackle Chase Page on injured reserve with a shoulder injury.

Darius was signed by the Dolphins as a free agent on September 11 and during that time played in three games with two starts and was inactive for two. He totaled 13 tackles. Page played in all six games in a reserve role and was credited with five stops.

Chambers, the Dolphins’ second-round draft choice in 2001, was traded today for San Diego's second-round pick in 2008, and the Chargers have a bye this week so he'll have time to get acclimated to his new team.

"It's not like we were trying to move Chris. I think it was an opportunity for us to improve as a team and we had some teams look into us so it was a good match," said Dolphins General Manager Randy Mueller. "Obviously, at 0-6 we're looking for answers, we're looking to change some things and we've kind of had change on our minds since last February, so this is kind of a continuation of that."

Chambers played in 100 games in his career with the team and caught 405 passes for 5,688 yards and 43 touchdowns. Through six games this season, he has leads the team with 31 receptions for 415 yards and no touchdowns.

Last week in his hometown of Cleveland, which wound up being his last game in a Dolphins uniform, Chambers caught six passes for 73 yards. Now he joins a Chargers team with the NFL's reigning MVP in running back LaDainian Tomlinson and a fourth-year quarterback and former first-round pick in Philip Rivers.

What this move for this year's crop of Dolphins receivers is that another fellow Clevelander, rookie first-round pick Ted Ginn, Jr., will become more involved. Mueller pointed to that as well as the ability with an extra second-round pick in April as positive signs for the future development of the team.

"I think the opportunity's there for (Ginn) and Derek (Hagan) now," Mueller said. "We felt like they were ready to take the next step to get more opportunities. Chris has done a good job and it's really nothing against Chris. I probably shbould take this opportunity to thank Chris, he's been outstanding, he's done everything we've asked him to do and he's been a professional as he's handled this as well. But yeah, I think it does open up some opportunities for the young guys."

Mueller and Head Coach Cam Cameron met with Chambers today at the facility and Mueller said the conversation went as well as could be expected.

"I think he was a little surprised," Mueller said. "Obviously he had been here for a long time and he was very comfortable. I think he's going to a place that it'll be a good fit for him. I know they were excited to get him."

Mueller confirmed that there had been no prior discussions or intentions to trade Chambers during the preseason or in the early part of the season. He said the conversations with San Diego took place over the last few days and with the trade deadline being today, the two sides did what was necessary to finalize the deal.

LET JASON ALLEN PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
 10 years ago '04        #736
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
yall heard Chambers was traded to the Chargers for a 2nd round pick today??

EDIT: nvm, i took too long to hit the post button lol

Last edited by AmerikanDesi589; 10-16-2007 at 08:01 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #737
space
space
Sorry I couldn't report the trade to you guys sooner, I knew about it yesterday but I'm not aloud to speak up about these things.

I can tell you right now the media is all over this in Miami though.

I can also tell you the signing of a free-agent WR this offseason is more then possible.........

I'll keep you updated when I can, but I've been busy as ever the last 2 days.
 10 years ago '04        #738
space
space
so wat receivers are going to be available this offseason?

we really need to add a big, physical possesion receiver in the mold of orande to compliment ginn on the outside

we need to see wat beck can do if not draft andre woodson, my favorite player int he draft next year
 10 years ago '04        #739
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
so wat receivers are going to be available this offseason?

we really need to add a big, physical possesion receiver in the mold of orande to compliment ginn on the outside

we need to see wat beck can do if not draft andre woodson, my favorite player int he draft next year
I like Beck so drafting the Kentucky QB is out of the question in my opinion...

As far as the offseason, i agree we need an Orande Gadsden like WR and I can also tell you Marty Booker will not be around.

Cameron believes Hagan and Ginn offer enough speed at WR but he wants youth and strength to replace Booker.

As far as available free agents, don't be surprised if we bring in someone such as Devery Henderson or offer a trade for a WR such as Larry Fitzgerald or somebody at their level. Cameron believes in having a veteran player at every position.

I also believe we will have John Beck starting next season with Trent Green as the backup.

Our main focus this year in the draft is secondary and defensive line.

Whether or not Miami goes that route is to be told. We would most likely trade down to the areas between 6th and 8th pick also gathering a 2nd round pick in the process having 3 second round draft picks.

It's way too soon to be discussing this but with 3 second round draft picks we would most likely use 1 of the 3 to gather a veteran free agent this off-season.

It will work itself out and I'm actually glad we're revamping our team. Cameron was given a worn and used deck of cards, but he will replace them with new players and give this team some fresh legs. It may be another 3 years before we win again, but I strongly have faith in Cameron.

My biggest concern as a fan, analyst and coordinator for this team is that Cameron give up the defensive play calling schemes FULLY to Dom Capers and let Capers run all of the defense.

Cameron has a great offensive mind but defense he needs to give up.

I'll get back to you when I can.
 10-16-2007, 11:13 PM         #740
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iLLuZiOnZ, did you loose a avy bet or is that you own doing?
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now