$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2007, 02:10 PM         #681
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea why is it out where.....i was like?????
 10-01-2007, 02:12 PM         #682
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf?
 10 years ago '07        #683
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
we got no corners our line backers are a.ss our front 4 and our defensive player of the year have done sh*t our d is wack we dont just need a player here or there we need to clean the entire D, the concussions are getting to Thomas we need young talent we have to rebuild but bad
 10 years ago '04        #684
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2933 2933
whoever moved this thread

jk
 10 years ago '04        #685
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
at the end of the day, it's simple. Whether or not Cameron has common sense is up in the air but it's simple...

Trent Green has about 2 games left as a starter...then Cleo Lemon will step in, not John Beck.

We didn't draft Quinn cus Cameron saw something special in John Beck and knew we'd get him. The production of Ginn Jr. has yet to be seen but he has at least 1-2 years to prove himself.

We need to revamp our defense this year. Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor are the only two play makers on our team and they're both about to retire this year or the next. Channing Crowder is a nice addition to the LB corps but he's just one person. Joey Porter isn't consistent enough. He's in on nice run stops here and there but he's invisible for the rest of the game. He might lead the team in tackles behind the line of scrimmage but it isn't enough.

Defense needs to be fixed. Our offensive line is playing shockingly well. Trent is getting time to throw and Ronnie Brown just had his 2nd break out game. Our WRs' need help but we'll see where that goes.

I say we take the top LB in the draft or trade down and pick up a solid CB.
It's only my opinion though.

I'll update this thread later. Still busy with work.
 10 years ago '07        #686
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
^^i agree that (i cant believe we are talking about this) we will have a high draft pick and that we should trade down as far as your comment for a MLB they are counting on Crowder taking over that spot (i dont agree) so the draft its either DT or what i want DBs
 10 years ago '04        #687
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Damon Huard
Jay Fiedler
Ray Lucas
Brian Griese
Cleo Lemon
Daunte Culpepper
Joey Harrington
Sage Rosenfels
Gus Frerrotte
Trent Green
The best QB we've had since marino. Fiedler comes in at second. Look at all the times Sage played cleanup man when they would put him in. We didnt give him a chance either

Optimism can only run for so long....

I'll always be there as a fan, but my energy is gone.
:( sadly, i feel the same way. i just dont really care anymore. getting mad over whats expected from the team is just a waste of my energy.
 10 years ago '04        #688
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
I can't believe how terrible the defense is. I mean I knew the offense would be terrible but to think the defense would fall off this much. Plus Ginn hasn't given you any boost in special teams
Ginn hasnt done sh*t period.
 10 years ago '04        #689
space
space
 KingOnSlaught said:
as your comment for a MLB they are counting on Crowder taking over that spot (i dont agree) so the draft its either DT or what i want DBs
Don't read too much into the media. All I can say is trust me, but Channing Crowder is being "tested" at MLB. He's a solid OLB.

Also, I'm only "hinting" this, because it's not "official" cough cough......

let's just say there's a rumor "cough cough cough" of Zach Thomas "supposedly" becoming the Dolphins LB coach in the next couple of years and that he's actually evaluating Crowder.

I didn't say that though..... but don't forget who said it first.

anyway....
 10 years ago '04        #690
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
The best QB we've had since marino. Fiedler comes in at second.
believe it or not, Jay Fiedler has actually been the best QB since Marino statistically and playing wise. He's still the only QB to lead Miami to the playoffs twice since Marino.
 10 years ago '04        #691
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
believe it or not, Jay Fiedler has actually been the best QB since Marino statistically and playing wise. He's still the only QB to lead Miami to the playoffs twice since Marino.
which is why i said his name. i thought sage carried himself very well and i liked the way he played. thats the only reason why i put him above fiedler. but if u check the raiders thread i said i wanted fiedler back anyways
 10-02-2007, 01:17 AM         #692
ENFD21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iLLusions I love your new avatar. Priceless
 10 years ago '04        #693
space
space

Defensive tackle Vonnie Holliday will miss the next 1-2 games after suffering a broken ankle during the first half of Sunday's 35-17 loss to the Raiders.

"It's a slight, slight fracture," coach Cam Cameron said. "He's had the injury before, and he's very positive it's not going to be a long-term thing."

Holliday was seen wearing a cast on Monday.

Chase Page and Rodrique Wright, who missed his rookie season with a shoulder injury, are expected to replace the 10-year veteran in the lineup.

In other injury news, linebacker Channing Crowder left Sunday's field after his left foot got stuck in the muddy infield dirt, causing an ankle sprain. Crowder, who was covering a kickoff when injured, could miss this week's game at Houston.

Middle linebacker Zach Thomas is expected to return after missing two games with a concussion.

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #694
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2933 2933
the defense is banged up
gettin zach back would be big tho
 10 years ago '04        #695
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Middle linebacker Zach Thomas, who has missed the last two games due to a concussion, practiced with the team Wednesday and is expected to return to the starting lineup at Houston.

Weakside 'backer Channing Crowder could also be in the lineup.

The Florida alum was tackling a Raider tight end on Sunday when his leg buckled in a muddy part of the infield. Crowder suffered a sprained ankle and did not return.

"If by Friday I can't get out there and play like I normally play, then I probably won't go (on Sunday). But it's feeling a lot better now. A lot better than (Tuesday)."

Safety Travares Tillman, who did not play against Oakland, underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee Wednesday. Cameron said he will miss several weeks.

Donovin Darius, signed last month to cope with the loss of Yeremiah Bell, will get his second consecutive start. Darius had nine tackles against the Raiders.

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #696
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
illuz..... tel cameron to let ginn run a go route
 10 years ago '04        #697
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
illuz..... tel cameron to let ginn run a go route
in reference to your statement, Chris Chambers had a few words on Ted Ginn's play this season:

Through four games, Dolphins rookie first-round draft pick Ted Ginn, Jr. has caught one pass for 15 yards, and that was on a wide receiver screen, and the handful of times he has been sent deep the secondary never really believed he was going to get the ball. The only real long pass attempted by the Dolphins came in the loss to Dallas in Week 2 when veteran quarterback Trent Green tried to air it out to Booker down the right sideline and was picked off by Cowboys cornerback Anthony Henry.

Chris Chambers has seen Ginn making considerable progress in the offense, the type of progress that can't necessarily be noticed by the fans or the media because it has happened on the practice field. He has served as sort of a mentor to Ginn and reminded him not to look only at the numbers but at how he's growing as far as comfort level.

Back in 2001, when Chambers was a rookie, he didn't catch his first touchdown pass until the second half of the season. He still remembers what it felt like when he reached the comfort level that the rest of the players had reached.

"I was in the same situation (as Ginn), I didn't start and I was the third receiver behind Oronde Gadsden and James McNight," said Chambers, who leads the team with 23 catches for 323 yards. "I think it was the seventh or eighth game, right in the middle of the season in the Indianapolis game, I scored my first and second touchdown and then I just felt like I could do it. It gave me that confidence and I ended up starting towards the end of the year and I ended up having a good year.

"Some rookie receivers don't even see the field sometimes and people tend to forget that. But he's going to get his opportunities. It would be nice to see some attempts to get him down the field, I would say that, but we're working as an offense to get better."
 10 years ago '04        #698
space
space
CB Travis Daniels was moved back to the #2 CB slot with Andre Goodman moving down to the #3 Nickel Back.

Renaldo Hill will continue to man the SS position while Donovin Darius and Cameron Worrell continue to split time at FS.
 10 years ago '07        #699
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
thanks for the nfo
 10 years ago '04        #700
space
space
Wright to start at Houston, other news
Saturday | October 06, 2007

by George Richmond

Reserve defensive tackle Rodrique Wright will get his first career start on Sunday against the Texans (2-2) in his hometown of Houston.

Wright will start in place of Vonnie Holliday, who is expected to miss 1-2 games with a broken ankle.

Middle linebacker Zach Thomas practiced on a limited basis Friday, while weakside 'backer Channing Crowder sat out after giving it a go on Thursday. Both players will be gametime decisions, though Crowder is less likely to play after missing Friday's practice. Reserves Derrick Pope and Donnie Spragan are set to step in.

Meanwhile the safety position continues to be hard-hit.

With Yeremiah Bell (Achilles) lost for the season and backup Travares Tillman (knee) out several weeks, veteran Donovin Darius played surprisngly well in his first start for the Dolphins last week. Unfortunately, a calf injury kept the former Jaguar out of practice Friday. Head coach Cam Cameron has ruled Darius out of Sunday's contest.

Special teamer Cameron Worrell is expected to make his first NFL start, with converted cornerack Travis Daniels also likely to see time. Recently acquired Lamont Thompson could also get into the mix.

Out
Miami: S Donovin Darius (calf), DT Vonnie Holliday (ankle), S Travares Tillman (knee)
Houston: WR Andre Johnson (knee), WR Jerome Mathis (fibula)

Doubtful
Houston: WR Jacoby Jones (shoulder)

Questionable
Miami: LB Channing Crowder (ankle), LB Zach Thomas (concussion)
Houston: RB Ahman Green (knee)

Probable
Miami: QB Trent Green (elbow), DE Jason Taylor (leg), NT Keith Traylor (ankle)
Houston: LB Danny Clark (calf), DE Ndukwe Kalu (hand)
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now