$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2007, 02:13 AM         #661
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10-01-2007, 02:16 AM         #662
kaperocka1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SameEyezOnMe said:
you forgot to add culpepper on that list, u know the guy who had 5 td's against your great defense

and lol @ them thinking there final piece would be a qb aka trent green and hes been garbage
cosigns
 10-01-2007, 05:30 AM         #663
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dolphins Suck The c*ck N Balls

I Always Said, Give Culpepper A Chance. But Nooooooo
 10-01-2007, 06:01 AM         #664
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hows regan and satele doing so far this season?
 10 years ago '04        #665
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 JNyiri77 said:
Green stays throwin picks. It is sad. The first pick in the game was like wtf? what a lame duck pass. he did the same sh*t in the cowboys game he lobbed them up lame ducks right to their defensive backs. slow a.ss passes. at least put cleo or beck in who can put some zip on the ball and the db's wont be able to gain 5 yds on the player waiting for the ball to get there .
u obviously didn't watch the raiders game because Trent Green's 1st interception was an unbelievably athletic catch by the Raider's LB. It was a good throw and would have hit Marty Booker for about 10 yards but the LB stretched out and grabbed it out of nowhere.

The 2nd interception was Green's fault. You always take the sack, then take a FG. Instead he threw a hailmary off his back foot while falling down. That's just pathetic.

The 3rd "almost" interception, which should have been an interception the ball was just tipped in the air by a lineman. That stuff happens all the time.

Green is NOT the answer and he only threw one bad pass yesterday, but the offense is not the reason this team is so horrible this year.

Miami's run defense and secondary are not keeping us competitive. Our offense has actually been the brightspot. It's disgusting though.
 10 years ago '04        #666
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
yall just gotta stick with your team...

look at all the Raiders fan, we've been through so much sh*t since the 2002 Super Bowl season
 10 years ago '07        #667
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I have been a die hard Dolphin fan since 2000 and now Im so disgusted in their play I wont even comment in detail on em....

Its a shame
 10-01-2007, 11:39 AM         #668
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
u obviously didn't watch the raiders game because Trent Green's 1st interception was an unbelievably athletic catch by the Raider's LB. It was a good throw and would have hit Marty Booker for about 10 yards but the LB stretched out and grabbed it out of nowhere.

The 2nd interception was Green's fault. You always take the sack, then take a FG. Instead he threw a hailmary off his back foot while falling down. That's just pathetic.

The 3rd "almost" interception, which should have been an interception the ball was just tipped in the air by a lineman. That stuff happens all the time.

Green is NOT the answer and he only threw one bad pass yesterday, but the offense is not the reason this team is so horrible this year.

Miami's run defense and secondary are not keeping us competitive. Our offense has actually been the brightspot. It's disgusting though.
Uh im sittin the hospital bro so there wasn't much else to do but watch the game.

1st pick i'll go half ur opinion and half my opinion simply because Everyone on the Dolphins makes Green look better than he really is.

2nd interception was something outta the Harrington playbook. Like u said he coulda taken the sack or launched it out of bounds near them to keep field position.

Plus there were 2 key 3r own sacks he took where he had at least 7-8 seconds to throw and then ended up gettin sacked both times.

But I lost all faith after the Cowboys game in him. I mean 4 picks 2 fumbles. They listed him as having one fumble but for those that watched the game he bobbled a spike, fumbled it, picked it up and spiked it... And the picks in that game were str8 to the Dllas DB's.
 10 years ago '07        #669
Welcome2DaBay 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
Only reason Raiders won, was becaues Dolphins couldn't stop the run. they got ran on ALL game. literally....

Defense stepped up too.

Dolphins need to stop the run...turning into the Colts of last year..only difference is Colts were able to win games
 10 years ago '05        #670
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Welcome2DaBay said:
Only reason Raiders won, was becaues Dolphins couldn't stop the run. they got ran on ALL game. literally....

Defense stepped up too.

Dolphins need to stop the run...turning into the Colts of last year..only difference is Colts were able to win games
ok yeah so green throwing picks had nothing to do with it?

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #671
Welcome2DaBay 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
 The Utmost said:

[pic - click to view]

you must've not read the part where i said "Defense stepped up too"
 10 years ago '05        #672
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
i feel ya dog . . .trent green and the defense are the problems now. . . .but believe we far from wack we just need some pieces chris is a certified #1 receiver and anybody who even doubts for one second that Ted Ginn isn't a future pro bowler is out of their fu*king mind dude is just gettin started. .. . but overall fu*k Trent Green. . . . .and fu*k that old a.ss defense.. . . .Nick Saban made some dumb a.ss moves while he was there what a d*ck
 10-01-2007, 12:43 PM         #673
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ phins fans.
 10 years ago '04        #674
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 icedout921 said:
@ phins fans.
what time do the mets play tonight?:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #675
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
hows regan and satele doing so far this season?
theyre both doin well at their respective positions, satele is one of the reasons why ronnie brown has room to run, and regan is a good short-yardage back
 10 years ago '05        #676
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
Trent Green from all Dolphin fans everywhere especially the ones in Toledo, OH . . . . fu*k YOU. . . . . !!!
 10 years ago '07        #677
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 The Utmost said:

[pic - click to view]

no more avy beats for dolphin fans...
 10 years ago '04        #678
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
I Dont Understand Y They Dont Let Ginn Play Wr...he Actullay Played Good In Preseason..

We All Know He Only Runs One Route, But He Can Actullay Do It Good

Just Throw The Ball Deep And Let Him Run

N
With The #1 Pick, Dolphins Select Glenn Dorsey
 10-01-2007, 02:02 PM         #679
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who moved this thread?
 10 years ago '05        #680
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
yeah i was looking for this thread for a while in the NFL section.. whats it doing out here?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago