$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #641
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
I admire your guys' optimism.

However we can't beat ourselves up every year with overly-done hope.

Our offense really came along this past Sunday against the Jets.

We out did them in almost every statistic possible on offense.

The point of the matter is we lost. Our offense has some gel to it, and our offensive line is finally coming along. Our defense is holding us back, but you know they have enough motivation in them to play their hearts out.

We will win games this year, and I for the 1st time this season (with the exception of maybe the Redskins game) truly think we will beat the Raiders.

If our defense steps up, and our offense continues to play the way they did against the Jets, we will win games. It really as simple as that.

Only time will tell, but we have a long way to go.

I noticed they're using Ted Ginn recently in disguise coverages. I'm interested to see Cameron start to utilize his speed.

I'll have pre-game updates as well as regular team updates for you tomorrow.

I'm commuting back to Florida tomorrow, so hopefully tomorrow evening I'll have them posted.

Go Miami
~1~
 10 years ago '04        #642
space
space
For the 1st time I've got a great feeling about this week:

Let's see some support.
 10 years ago '06        #643
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 801 801
It's good to see the offense step up some... I'm really excited about this weeks game. We can't let Culpepper beat us haha... hopefully this will be the first of a big win streak. And I can't wait to go to the Cleveland game!!!
 09-27-2007, 05:09 PM         #644
chillin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOnSlaught said:
our D better show up to the game cuz i am going to that sh*t and i wanna witness our first win and i want the Fins to k!ll the raiders
Don't forget to bring your helmet.....

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #645
space
space
Interesting NFL Offensive Line Facts:

Rookie Samson Satele is ranked the NFL's 4th best Center.

Our Run Blocking is ranked 7th Best in the NFL

Our Pass Blocking is ranked 10th best in the NFL.

Not the greatest numbers, but compared to the past few seasons, it's something to look forward to with some of our younger players on the line.

Run-Blocking Statistics (Ranking):
LT Vernon Carey - 3.7 YPC (#19)
LG Chris Liewinski - 3.97 YPC (#18)
C Samson Satele - 5.04 YPC (#4) (34 rushing attempts)
RG Rex Hadnot - 4.41 YPC (#15)
RT LJ Shelton - 9.78 YPC (#1 in the NFL!)(Only 1 rushing attempt this season to his outside... but it worked!)
 10 years ago '04        #646
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Unkleluc said:
We goin on a 13 game winstreak

& where the fu*k have u been
 10 years ago '06        #647
space
space
Anyone got SOP Cast links for today's game???
 10 years ago '05        #648
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 One Less Reason said:
Anyone got SOP Cast links for today's game???
check the sticky...
 10 years ago '06        #649
space
space
K thanks
 10 years ago '04        #650
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
all the channels i got are offline...any help???

wait i just saw a "lightening delay" is holdin the game up...i guess thats y i cant watch it lol...i hope...otherwise im gon need a lil help
 10 years ago '04        #651
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
time to start watching college football for all the good players that will be available in the draft.... and all the duds we're gona select
 09-30-2007, 08:59 PM         #652
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ronnie Brown is the truth.. tha mothafu*ka has been a major playmaker the last two games... yall need to get Trent to start actin right this aint like him at all...... yall @ Houston next week I think yall got that game.... dont disappoint
 10 years ago '06        #653
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
I just got done watching the game, i had to dvr it cuz i was at work. Anyways, what a fu*kin sad time it is to be a dolphin fan, i dont know about ya'll but i really wish i could get into another team. I've been a fan for at least 15 years and this is the worst i can remember these bi*ches. Remember how bad the raiders were last year?? They were the joke of the league and now miami can't even stand a chance against them. It looks like the defense has finally died out and its too bad, cuz ronnie brown is finally playing like a beast. Anybody else remember what heizenga said at the end of last season?? He said he didn't care how much it costs to fix this team and that he would do whatever it takes. All they did was get porter and trent sorry a.ss green?? I mean goddamn, sh*t makes me sick, yet i can't help but watch this sorry excuse of a team. I even admit that i'm glad culpepper got to say fu*k you to the dolphins. 0-5, here we come!!
 09-30-2007, 10:19 PM         #654
Guru23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's been brewing for quite a few years now. Ever since Marino retired, that franchise has been a joke. From the Ricky Williams fiasco to the hiring of Nick Saban, the Dolphins have been an absolute mess.
 10 years ago '04        #655
space
space
We've gone from being one of the NFL's most winningest franchises, perfect seasons, greatest QB Dan Marino, winningest coach in Don Shula, records and blah blah blah....

Ever since Marino and Shula left we've been stuck with 7 or 8 or 9 different QB's:

Damon Huard
Jay Fiedler
Ray Lucas
Brian Griese
Cleo Lemon
Daunte Culpepper
Joey Harrington
Sage Rosenfels
Gus Frerrotte
Trent Green

We've had coaches walk out on us because they didn't have the patience to rebuild the team, we have an owner who is more concerned with his financial priorities in redesigning Dolphin Stadium then he is helping the team win, and we have fans who are so sick of the B.S. this franchise has held us to that they don't even show up to home games anymore.

Joe Robbie was the person who held this team together along with Don Shula and Dan Marino. Joe Robbie was the best thing for this team until he passed away and Wayne H took over as the owner.

The Miami Dolphins were eventually destined to a drought, and hopefully we'll come out of it soon. The team has had sooo many winning years and for the past decade we've fallen down.

Hopefully it all ends in the next couple years. I'm having a horrible time writing, supporting, working for and even watching this team play.

It's a rough time for Dolphin fans.

Optimism can only run for so long....

I'll always be there as a fan, but my energy is gone.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 10-01-2007 at 10:00 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #656
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2970 2970
im still down for this squad, and i cant even be mad at the defense for their sh*tty play this season cuz theyve been the backbone of this team for far too long, just gotta ride this wave of sh*ttiness for a while
 10-01-2007, 01:19 AM         #657
Legendary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-01-2007, 01:20 AM         #658
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe how terrible the defense is. I mean I knew the offense would be terrible but to think the defense would fall off this much. Plus Ginn hasn't given you any boost in special teams
 10-01-2007, 01:31 AM         #659
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Green stays throwin picks. It is sad. The first pick in the game was like wtf? what a lame duck pass. he did the same sh*t in the cowboys game he lobbed them up lame ducks right to their defensive backs. slow a.ss passes. at least put cleo or beck in who can put some zip on the ball and the db's wont be able to gain 5 yds on the player waiting for the ball to get there

and yeah ronnie brown is tearing it up out there. its sad he is the only bright spot.
 10 years ago '07        #660
DA_NC_BOI 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 358 358
its a damn shame i been a big dolphin fan since i was lilttle and started playin tecmo bowl til madden 08 we just fu*kin up we always do dis sh*t 4 sum reason but after week 8 we will play like hell and then it b to late then 2 play maybe if we play hard da first 8 weeks we will b gud but imma hold my team down imma fan 4 life (o yea ill still kick sum a.ss wit em in madden 08 so dont sleep on em lol PSN:Moneystacks get at me)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy