Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #621
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 TheCarter11 said:
its sad to say but im really starting to think that ronnie brown was a bust!
well when your coach only runs him 11 times a game and throws 42 times...its hard for any running back to prove himself.

the play calling and distribution is horrible. HORRIBLE.

Ronnie Brown showed in the 1st series of the 2nd half why we drafted him, but after that drive we never ran him again...

Ronnie is the type of back who gets in the groove later in the game...we have to keep using him.
 10 years ago '04        #622
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
We Want Ricky!
 09-18-2007, 05:50 AM         #623
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha fu*k ricky

that guy let us down horribly on more than one occassion

fu*king buddha monk
 10 years ago '05        #624
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
iiluzionz no more news or posts about the dolphins? lol its been a couple days and i havent seen a post from u... dont give up on em
 10 years ago '04        #625
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
so whats it lookin like this week....we makin some changes in practice???id like to see ginn get involved somewhat...chris chambers is starting off better then i think he ever has as far as the first 2 weeks...whats goin on wit that trade?
 10 years ago '04        #626
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
did ronnie brown fu*k cam cameron's wife?
no?
then why does it seem like cameron hates him?
 10 years ago '04        #627
space
space
 ebcrew said:
iiluzionz no more news or posts about the dolphins? lol its been a couple days and i havent seen a post from u... dont give up on em
I've got updates coming.

Been busy as hell lately.
 10 years ago '04        #628
space
space
* FS Renaldo Hill is moving to the SS position.

* Starting CB Travis Daniels has now moved to the FS position.

* Backup CB Michael Lehan is now taking over as the team's #2 CB until Andre Goodman is 100% healthy again. In the meantime Andre Goodman will man the nickel slot until healthy enough to replace Michael Lehan.

* Newly acquired safeties Donovin Darius and Lamont Thompson haven't shown Coach Cameron they're ready to be full time starters. Until they both manage the playbook and one emerges as a proven starter in practice they will only see limited playing time along with special teams coverage.

* Ronnie Brown is disappointed with his lack of playing time. Cameron really sees something in Jesse Chatman and due to Cameron's 71% play calling of passes, the running backs are only averaging 15 touches a game between the two.

* Jason Taylor takes the blame for lack of production on defense. Although Cameron blames Taylor's double teams and triple teams at times, Taylor is making a big fuss over not being effective when given the chance on one-on-one opportunities.

(In my opinion, the double teams are expected. After what Taylor did last season I'd expect teams to game plan for him. Also in my opinion, Matt Roth and the other defensive lineman need to step up seeing they receive multiple one-on-one matchups. This team CAN NOT RELY on Jason Taylor every game.)

* MLB Zach Thomas might be experiencing concussion related headaches. Zach Thomas has been dealing with chronic headaches daily and doctors are trying to research whether or not Zach received any recent concussions. He's expected to play this Sunday but he did miss 2 days in a row of practice.

* Coach Cameron admits the team needs to run more. Cameron also admitted he anticipated a little more accuracy from Trent Green against a mediocre Dallas secondary. The game plan was to expose the secondary the same way the Giants did. Cameron announced he plans to use Ronnie Brown more evenly but when the team falls behind so early it's hard to utilize the run.

* Marty Booker has a bruised right knee. His patella got banged up on a mild collision with Aaron Glenn on Sunday and in practice he re-aggravated it. He's expected to play Sunday.

I'll keep you updated when I can but work has me tied down lately.
I'll also be making a Jets Dolphins game thread soon.
Let's get more involvement in it this time.
 10 years ago '05        #629
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
illuzionz i speak for all dolphin fans on bx when i say that u are the fu*king man i really thank you for all the info you bring us. even with your busy schedule u still find time to let us know the inside info! either way whats up with the chambers rumors and i saw a thread on bx about jason taylor possibly getting traded also. i dont believe the taylor trade but what have u heard??
 10 years ago '04        #630
space
space
 TheCarter11 said:
illuzionz i speak for all dolphin fans on bx when i say that u are the fu*king man i really thank you for all the info you bring us. even with your busy schedule u still find time to let us know the inside info! either way whats up with the chambers rumors and i saw a thread on bx about jason taylor possibly getting traded also. i dont believe the taylor trade but what have u heard??
I do what I can but your welcome.

As far as the Chris Chamber rumor there actually was some truth in it. Cameron had spoken with 49ers Coach Mike Nolan about the availability of WR Darrell Jackson. Coaches do this all the time and sometimes when these coaches get into discussion rumors build off of it. Chambers wasn't necessarily a part of the trade discussion however Chambers was told before Sunday's game against Dallas that he was still under the radar as far as progress needed in order to remain with the team.

In regards to the Jason Taylor rumor, that wasn't even a rumor and I deleted the post from BX because all it was, was Adam S.' blog from the Miami Herald of his thoughts on what the team could benefit from in a Jason Taylor trade.
Jason Taylor is not being traded. The title of the thread on BX was misleading and Ellz the posted mis informed the users of BX with the title. You can disregard any Taylor trade rumors.

AND ALSO DON'T FORGET:

Jets and Dolphins Game Thread

Any AVY Bets for Miami go there.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 09-21-2007 at 11:03 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #631
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
is jason allen the worst 1st rd pick eva in the fact they moving people around and signing new cats is crazy.... wow i thought jamar fletcher was bad till saban proved us wrong with this pick
 09-23-2007, 08:58 PM         #632
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illuzion...wutz realy good

why yall dont use ginn yo????
 10 years ago '04        #633
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
illuzion...wutz realy good

why yall dont use ginn yo????
you are the most repetitive and annoying young kid on this website.
thought you should know.

anyway, take care.
 09-24-2007, 06:58 AM         #634
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
you are the most repetitive and annoying young kid on this website.
thought you should know.

anyway, take care.
just trying to figure out the details on ginn

ok see yea later

Last edited by QueenzBaller26; 09-24-2007 at 06:59 AM..
 09-25-2007, 12:44 AM         #635
ENFD21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo illusions what's the deal this week with Oakland?
we gonna win?
ronnie brown going to get used the same way?
 10 years ago '07        #636
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
our D better show up to the game cuz i am going to that sh*t and i wanna witness our first win and i want the Fins to k!ll the raiders
 10 years ago '04        #637
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
call me crazy, but i still think we can salvage an 8-8 year

the offense isnt horrible, once we find a way to incorporate ginn in the passing game and stop teams from driving up and down the field on us on defense, we'll be alright.

is joey porter alive? did he die and no one reported it? or did he take his $30 million and flee to the carribean by boat? havent heard sh*t from him, i hope he doesnt become a free agent bust
 10 years ago '04        #638
space
space
 madness said:
is joey porter alive? did he die and no one reported it? or did he take his $30 million and flee to the carribean by boat? havent heard sh*t from him, i hope he doesnt become a free agent bust
He leads the team in tackles behind the line of scrimmage....
 10 years ago '04        #639
space
space
Daniels elevated to starting free safety
Tuesday | September 25, 2007

by George Richmond

Travis DanielsThird-year veteran Travis Daniels has supplanted Travares Tillman as the Dolphins starting free safety, according to the team's latest official depth chart.

Just eight days ago, Daniels was starting at right cornerback in place of injured Andre' Goodman (shoulder). However, the season-ending loss of talented strong safety Yeremiah Bell (Achilles) in Week 1 has forced a permanent shakeup in the defensive secondary.

After losing Bell, the Dolphins signed free agents Donovin Darius and Lamont Thompson. Last week, Daniels began his transition to safety, a position many have felt he is better suited for. Starter Renaldo Hill was moved to the strongside, with Tillman taking the free safety spot. Michael Lehan, who has come on as of late, a.ssumed Daniels' position at right corner.

Goodman, who returned to action for the first time Sunday, could also rejoin the starting lineup opposite Will Allen. He would replace Lehan, whose status is uncertain after suffering a neck injury against the Jets.

Selected in the fourth round of the 2005 draft, Daniels' instincts and pre-existing knowledge of Nick Saban's defense enabled him to start 14 games as a rookie. A season-long ankle injury limited the LSU grad to 12 games and six starts in 2006.

Now fully recovered, the Miami native looks to quarterback the secondary back to respectability. If Sunday's post-game events are any indication, the Dolphins could witness the emergence of a new leader.

According to reports, Daniels and Jets defensive end Shaun Ellis nearly brawled in the tunnel after Sunday's 31-28 loss at Giants Stadium.

"He was talking down to us, talking bad after the onside kick. He was disrespecting the whole team and I can't let that happen," Daniels told the Sun-Sentinel.

"It's not a personal thing, I didn't know what his last name was, and I didn't know what his first name was. We were just competing against each other, and when you say something to me I'm going to say something back."

Daniels was just as upset with his team's play and was emphatic about turning things around.

"Right now we are 0-3; this is where all that ends. We need to play Dolphins football. For the past couple of weeks, we haven't been giving that to you all. We made a promise, from now on, we are going to give it to you."

Daniels continued:

"We're gonna be clicking on all cylinders. Everybody around here believes that. And that's the way we're going (about it) from now on."

"We're motivated. We found what was going on," "All your question will be answered on Sunday."
 09-25-2007, 01:36 PM         #640
StvnBlld124  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I`m confidence enough dolphin will finish the season over .500 i mean two years ago i think they finish 9-7 when they started the season 1-4 i think cant really remember so i`m sure they`ll come through...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy