$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11 years ago '04        #751
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

NEW POSITION FOR LORENZO: Third-round pick Lorenzo Booker has been working out at wide receiver all week and Cameron didn't rule out using him in that capacity Sunday and the rest of the season. Booker rarely played the position at Florida State University but he did catches out of the backfield.

"I just do what they tell me to do, really," said Booker, who has been inactive for all six games. "That was obviously one of the things I wanted to do coming in and it's just another opportunity to work on some things other than tailback, I mean obviously I've been playing that my whole life so I have room to take some days off at that position."

Not being active to this point hasn't bothered Booker in terms of making him wonder what he's doing wrong because he has been told that it's more about the depth at running back ahead of him. He did say when it got frustrating was during the team prayer after the games when he was not in pads and couldn't feel like he had sweated with his teammates out there.

As far as picking up the nuances of the position, he started working on that during two-a-days in training camp by sitting down with Chambers and watching film of their one-on-ones.

"There are always tips I can get, like Coach Robiskie came up to me after practice and was wanting me to work on my stance," Booker said. "So everybody knows that I'm trying to do my best and I'm glad that everybody is trying to take it upon themselves to try and help me in whatever way they can."

11 years ago '04        #752
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
man...i wanna see booker play

11 years ago '04        #753
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,908 | Props total: 91 91
so.................... we have 4 receivers for sundays game, nice

11 years ago '04        #754
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said
so.................... we have 4 receivers for sundays game, nice
5 if you include Lorenzo Booker

11 years ago '04        #755
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
ginn, booker, hagan, booker...who m i missin??

11 years ago '04        #756
space
space
 casper said
ginn, booker, hagan, booker...who m i missin??
WR Greg Camarillo is our #4 WR.

He was a former Charger signed mid way through the season...

He's a special teams ace, but don't expect much from him except for on 3rd down occasionally.

11 years ago '06        #757
One Less Reason 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,065 | Props total: 1992 1992
The only thing that will make this season seem good at all will be an upset of the Patriots on Sunday. "LET BECK PLAY! LET BECK PLAY!"... you people @ home games need to chant that! Haha!

But nonetheless, I'm sticking by my team :)

11 years ago '04        #758
space
space
QB TRENT GREEN PLACED ON IR

[pic - click to view]

Trent Green's decision about whether or not he should play again this season has been made for him.

The Miami Dolphins have placed Green on the injured reserve list, ending his 2007 season.

11 years ago '04        #759
space
space
Today Miami Dolphins signed WR Kerry Reed off of their practice squad.

[pic - click to view]

Reed was signed by the Dolphins as an undrafted college free agent this year. The South Dade High School (Homestead, Fla.) product caught 95 passes for 1,213 yards and 10 touchdowns in his two-year career at Michigan State (2005-06) after transferring from Coffeyville (Kan.) Community College, where he also played two years.

11 years ago '04        #760
space
space
Winless Cam could be Michigan's man

Terry Foster / The Detroit News

Dolphins coach Cam Cameron has been mentioned as a possible replacement for Michigan coach Lloyd Carr .

But Cameron has a job.

But, don't be so sure he will keep it. Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga said he will look at the situation at the midpoint of the season and at the end.

Advertisement

The Dolphins (0-6) face the unbeaten Patriots on Sunday.

"Obviously, I know a lot of fans are disappointed," Huizenga said. "But we just have to hang in there for now and keep working. I'm not happy and you're not happy with what has happened so far. Let's see what happens the rest of the year."

Cameron coached under Bo Schembechler at Michigan and has emerged as a rumored candidate in the past.

11 years ago '04        #761
space
space
Chris Chambers:

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #762
space
space
looks like ronnie brown might have a torn acl meaning he is done for he year, meaning McFadden, come on down, you are the new Miami Dolphin

fu*k chatman and cobbs.......

11 years ago '04        #763
space
space
Zach Thomas was involved in a car wreck after the game.... he was unhurt though, but i'll get you guys details later when I'm not busy.

Ronnie Brown walked off the field on his own and walked out of the locker room on his own with minimal pain, but lack of mobility, so hopefully the Torn ACL scare is blown out of proportion

11 years ago '04        #764
space
space
Dolphins' Ronnie Brown to undergo MRI on Monday

By Omar Kelly | Sun-Sentinel.com
5:47 PM EDT, October 21, 2007

MIAMI GARDENS - Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown left Sunday's 49-28 loss to New England in the third quarter after spraining his right knee trying to make a tackle during an interception return.

Brown said x-rays taken at the stadium during the game were negative, but he left Dolphin Stadium on crutches with his right leg in an air cast. An MRI scheduled for Monday morning will likely reveal more about the injury.

"I tried to plant and it twisted up a little bit," said Brown, who leads the 0-7 Dolphins with 991 all-purpose yards. "Right now I'm just hoping it's nothing too serious. I guess I'll find out. Hopefully everything is alright. I feel pretty good and can put pressure on it . . . walk around a little bit. But you never know."

The injury cost Brown the chance to tie the franchise record of five consecutive games with at least 100 rushing yards, previously set by Dolphins suspended running back Ricky Williams in 2002. He finished the game gaining 76 rushing yards off 17 carries, and caught five passes for 33 yards.

Jesse Chatman replaced Brown and turned his seven carries into 73 yards and one touchdown. He also caught one pass for nine yards. Second-year veteran Patrick Cobbs also got involved, carrying the ball three times for 14 yards, and scored his first NFL touchdown.

10-21-2007, 07:37 PM         #765
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said
Zach Thomas was involved in a car wreck after the game.... he was unhurt though, but i'll get you guys details later when I'm not busy.

Ronnie Brown walked off the field on his own and walked out of the locker room on his own with minimal pain, but lack of mobility, so hopefully the Torn ACL scare is blown out of proportion
damn - hope it's nothin serious

newayz ITS ON NEXT WEEK!!:D

11 years ago '04        #766
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said
Dolphins' Ronnie Brown to undergo MRI on Monday

By Omar Kelly | Sun-Sentinel.com
5:47 PM EDT, October 21, 2007

MIAMI GARDENS - Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown left Sunday's 49-28 loss to New England in the third quarter after spraining his right knee trying to make a tackle during an interception return.

Brown said x-rays taken at the stadium during the game were negative, but he left Dolphin Stadium on crutches with his right leg in an air cast. An MRI scheduled for Monday morning will likely reveal more about the injury.

"I tried to plant and it twisted up a little bit," said Brown, who leads the 0-7 Dolphins with 991 all-purpose yards. "Right now I'm just hoping it's nothing too serious. I guess I'll find out. Hopefully everything is alright. I feel pretty good and can put pressure on it . . . walk around a little bit. But you never know."

The injury cost Brown the chance to tie the franchise record of five consecutive games with at least 100 rushing yards, previously set by Dolphins suspended running back Ricky Williams in 2002. He finished the game gaining 76 rushing yards off 17 carries, and caught five passes for 33 yards.

Jesse Chatman replaced Brown and turned his seven carries into 73 yards and one touchdown. He also caught one pass for nine yards. Second-year veteran Patrick Cobbs also got involved, carrying the ball three times for 14 yards, and scored his first NFL touchdown.

i just got done talking to Omar about this

11 years ago '04        #767
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
how come Lorenzo Booker didnt play today? was he still inactive, or did they just not stick him in

11 years ago '04        #768
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said
how come Lorenzo Booker didnt play today? was he still inactive, or did they just not stick him in
In Active

11 years ago '04        #769
madness 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$13,280 | Props total: 4480 4480
might as well let ronnie rest up for next season, no use in risking our franchise runner's health in meaningless games

11 years ago '06        #770
jj01 
space
space
$48,319 | Props total: 10597 10597
wow ronnie brown out for the season, i really feel bad for yall with all this sh*t goin down.

but with that being said, i would like to see history this year. there really is no point in winning any games this year, go for the #1 pick and for the all-time record.

11 years ago '04        #771
space
space
we need to sit marty booker down and let hagen and ginn start

ginn played real good yesterday, all his catches he used his hands and he in there on run blocks, opening some holes

he should have had 1 touchdown for sure, and maybe 2 but offcourse the great cleo lemon doesnt know what accuracy means

he got behind NE secondary, and cle lemon still managed to over throw him, and than on the fade, ginn couldnt be more open, but once again cleo throws the ball out of bounds...

11 years ago '04        #772
space
space
I just got back from work, and let me just tell you right now it's mayhem in "Dolphin nation."

All hell is breaking loose behind closed doors.

I'll give you guys some updates soon but for right now I need to sit down and relax and drink a cold one.

11 years ago '05        #773
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,904 | Props total: 170 170
damn my favorite part of the dolphins is done, ronnie brown.. i liked him from the get go when all the haters where saying he was no good i always had faith in him, and now hes done for the season.. and lets be real not alot of people come back to preform how they use to from torn ACL's

11 years ago '04        #774
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said
I just got back from work, and let me just tell you right now it's mayhem in "Dolphin nation."

All hell is breaking loose behind closed doors.

I'll give you guys some updates soon but for right now I need to sit down and relax and drink a cold one.
how bout u PM me these updates... i need to know now........

ginn to be the next marvin harrison

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 10-22-2007 at 06:54 PM..

11 years ago '05        #775
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,904 | Props total: 170 170
i'll second that illuzionz ^^

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  40
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-65online now  27
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-30online now  15
The songs Meek Mill bited on "Championships" from other artists
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  13
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
803 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-55online now  12
NFL Bears player proposes to GF...old tweets surface (I Promise Dis Tea Delici..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+102online now  8
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Image(s) inside Met This Joint At The Gas Station Today; Gave Me Her Booking Info ..
86 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy