$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #601
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

Dolphins sign Lamont Thompson & Donovin Darius

The Dolphins have just signed two players to fill the void left by Yeremiah Bell.

Miami has signed Lamont Thompson, and Donovin Darius.

Thompson 29, played the last four seasons with Tennessee, three of those as a starter. He was among the players cut by the Titans when they trimmed their roster to 53 players two weeks ago.

Thompson impressed Dolphins personnel in a workout this morning at the team's training facility. Former Jacksonville and Oakland safety Darius also worked out today, and impressed.

Thompson is 6-1 and 215 pounds and is known as an outstanding centerfield type safety. He has a nose for the football in flight and has nine career interceptions in five NFL seasons.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 09-11-2007 at 06:20 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #602
space
space
Dolphins Waived DE Akbar Gbaja-Biamila today to make room for incoming safeties Darius and Thompson.
 10 years ago '04        #603
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
tennesee cut him, we want him really???

9 picks in 5 years???? & "He has a nose for the football in flight"

how dis sound to yall?
 10 years ago '05        #604
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
Sounds like espn is trying to hype him up ALOT
 10 years ago '04        #605
space
space
* Jesse Chatman may not play Sunday vs. the Cowboys. He's been walking around with a very noticable limp and according to Coach Cam his playing will be determined today at practice. Chatman hurt his knee during the Redskins game and was taken out of the game for a while.

* FB Reagan Mauia has both a wrist and nose injury. Mauia will be playing Sunday against the Redskins wearing a hard cast on his right hand. If Mauia is incapable of producing blocks, TE Justin Peelle will serve in his absence.

* Jason Taylor promises defensive change against the Redskins. Taylor on 790's AM Radio Station said Dom Capers was using the inside blitz too much against the Redskins. He said it was dismantled when Betts and Portis cut outside on every run while Zach Thomas and Joey Porter blitzed inside. Taylor claimed the defense would have continued to dominate the second half but they made defensive mistakes in coaching. He promised a change against the Cowboys.

* Team Dolphins praise the presence of new SS Donovin Darius. Both Lamont Thompson and Donovin Darius have impressed coaches and players with how quickly they're adapting to the defense.

* Offensive tackle Kawame Harris from the San Francisco 49ers is being eye balled by Miami as a possible pick up/trade. His presence would certainly add a great deal of depth and talent to the current line. Harris was a 1st round pick in 2006. 26th overall. He plays Right Tackle and lost his starting job to 1st round pick Joe Staley. He's only in his 4th year and has 36 consecutive starts.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 09-13-2007 at 04:20 PM..
 09-14-2007, 05:30 PM         #606
JayM6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love my fins but we dont look too hot...our defense is gonna carry the load as usual...i do see some potential on offense...but i still think we r an off season away...ur opinion??
 10 years ago '04        #607
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
:finger::banghead:

we need consistancy & the line gotta pick it up...ur right about next offseason, however that just means the defense will be 1 year older...we need a line, & about 4 jars of stickem
 09-14-2007, 05:44 PM         #608
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its sad we are gunna lose against the cowboys. i had high hopes... well i do everyyear
 10 years ago '04        #609
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^^ U Are Not The #1 Dolphan....have Some Hope
 10 years ago '04        #610
space
space
JASON TAYLOR
Being the most feared end is only the beginning

Jason Taylor has reached the pinnacle of his pro career and personal life, but the face of the Dolphins franchise believes there still is so much more to achieve.

[pic - click to view]

The skinny kid from Pittsburgh has undoubtedly made it.

Made it to a point in life where a few quick calls on his cellphone to Michael Jordan, Tom Brady and Dan Marino could easily line up a morning foursome on the golf course. ''Good friends,'' Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor says about each of them.

Made it to the point where a thriving marriage to Katina, the sister of linebacker Zach Thomas, has produced three children with better genes than any swanky clothing store on Lincoln Road could ever stitch.

Made it to the point where, at 32, the most feared defensive player in football has the charisma to make every quarterback look up to him on Friday night and look up at him on Sunday afternoon. ''There's nothing better than hitting quarterbacks,'' Taylor says.

Life is good for Taylor. But at the pinnacle of an already impressive career that began as a third-round pick out of the University of Akron, the face of the Dolphins franchise is now staring into one of his biggest challenges yet: How can he possibly make it better?

''His wheels are always turning,'' Katina said. ``He can juggle more things than anybody I've ever been around -- and do it efficiently. He's a great father, a great husband, he's got football going on and his business ventures are growing.

``And it all works.''

There's no doubt what Taylor still wants when it comes to football. As the NFL's reigning Defensive Player of the Year, he already has piled up plenty of individual accolades to make him happy. Now, he wants a Super Bowl.

But Taylor never has been the reason for the Dolphins' distress since his arrival. So until his team can carry some of the weight, the star can only continue to do so much (and he has certainly done plenty).

Although his focus remains fixed on football, Taylor has used the past few offseasons to begin building a career in business that could be just as successful when the games are over.

''It keeps you active,'' Taylor said. ``It keeps you going. Sometimes, idle hands are the devil's work.''

Beyond all of his national and local endorsements, Taylor is an equity partner and president of franchise development in JuiceBlendz, a new South Florida smoothie franchise.

He is an investor in Bioheart, a company that is developing nonsurgical alternatives to replacing scar tissue in heart patients. He also has an invested interest in Enlyten SportStrips, a product designed to replace electrolytes.

And, of course, he also runs one of the community's most successful charities in the Jason Taylor Foundation, which has raised nearly $1.5 million to benefit children.

''He's one of those guys who is confident at what he does, so he puts in the work and the effort, and he becomes good at it,'' said defensive tackle Vonnie Holliday, who plans to enter into a joint business venture with Taylor at some point. ``Even when it comes to his business deals. He researches them. He's very informed about them.

``He's very educated, and I think he's going to be a pretty savvy business when he's done.''

On top of the business deals, Taylor also has another passion and curiosity that he would like to explore soon: acting. At some point, if it works out, the defensive end would like to see if his skills translate to Hollywood.

''I might struggle with the drama part of it,'' Taylor said. ``But action? Hell, I could go blow up and beat up. I think I could do it. But I wouldn't leave the game, go to Hollywood, and think someone owes me a movie role because I'm a good football player. I know I'd have to work my way up.''

Taylor also noted he wouldn't leave the game before he was ready to pursue his Hollywood dream. Which brings up an important question. When, in fact, will Taylor decide his time as a football player is over?

It's a question that has faced Taylor for more than a year. He has pondered retirement at times, wondering if his aspirations to become that businessman -- or that actor -- are strong enough to chase sooner than later.

He even has wondered whether his career should follow the course of someone such as Tiki Barber, who left the game last year despite being clearly capable of producing more on the field. Or Brett Favre, who doesn't seem to grasp the idea of the end.

''I'd much rather walk away on my own than be pushed out the door,'' Taylor said. ``That being said, I wouldn't pull a Tiki Barber. I think he still had some football in him, but I guess he lost that motivation for the game.

``For me, there's a lot of stuff left to do in this league.''

That's especially good news for Dolphins fans, because Taylor's presence and recent proof that he's still one of the league's most dynamic players make him one of the only reasons for optimism in South Florida.

And here's better news: It isn't likely this will be his last season, either. Regardless of those postcareer aspirations, Taylor said he thinks he would owe it to the organization to let management know before his final year so they could plan for his vacancy.

''Do you want to do a farewell tour for your last year? That's a good question,'' Taylor said. ``But I think you'd owe it to somebody to let them know it'd be your last year. If you have years left on your contact, me personally, I would owe it to [team owner Wayne Huizenga] and [president Bryan Wiedmeier] to let them know this was my last year so they could have future planning.''

Any plans for such a meeting?

''We haven't had that talk,'' said Taylor, whose current contract runs through the 2009 season.

His wife doesn't think those talks will happen anytime soon, either. Not while Taylor still clearly has the relentless passion and unfading athleticism to keep him running strong.

''You're going to have to drag him kicking and screaming from football,'' Katina said. ``To play this game, and to be in that fraternity, it means so much to him. That's going to be very, very hard for him to give up.''

Taylor's life might be good now. It might even seem like things couldn't get any better. Family. Friends. Fame. Football. All of it seems to be clicking for one of Miami's most dynamic athletes.

But as any good businessman knows, there's always room for growth. There's always room for improvement. There's always room for more.

''I can fit more on my plate,'' Taylor said. ``The way I play on Sundays is the way I live my life every day -- whether it be in my family, business or sports. I'm a go-getter.

``And you know what? You can rest when you're dead.''
 10 years ago '04        #611
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2933 2933
JT's gonna make Romo's life hell tomorrow:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #612
space
space
Trade Update:

Miami and the San Francisco 49ers are in trade negotiations.

I can't give out too much information to you guys, but I will say there are "rumors" and sources confirming trade negotiations for:

Chris Chambers and a 4th round pick for WR Darrell Jackson and a 3rd round pick.

I'll keep you updated.

This is still unofficial, but if it falls through I'm gonna hate this franchise.

There is also trade negotiations for 49ers o-lineman, so we'll see.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 09-15-2007 at 05:07 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #613
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2933 2933
cool one pass-dropper for another this better not go thru
 10 years ago '04        #614
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
whoa, thats pretty big news...i like chris, but maybe it is time...plus i like movin up in picks
 10 years ago '04        #615
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
good story on taylor too, glad hes stickin around a while
 10 years ago '04        #616
space
space
yall better support me and back me up in those avy bets in the cowboys dolphins game threads
 09-16-2007, 06:28 PM         #617
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weheres ginn man...im tryin to see this cat in action but he aint doin sh*t

and damn damn damn......brown got shut down
 10 years ago '05        #618
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
its sad to say but im really starting to think that ronnie brown was a bust!
 10 years ago '07        #619
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
another long long long looooooong season boyz ..... i am there every day but it hurts that in your own house there are more Dallas fans than Dolphin fans... you got these loser teams out there that have their hard core following and we got nothing we got nothing but old a.ss people going to these games that just sit there like its the theater ..... to many times i am going crazy screaming during a game and the people behind me are like "sonny plz sit down" fu*k YOU!!!! this is a game!!!!

well we now got the GOOD OL JETS next......
 09-17-2007, 08:38 AM         #620
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many toilet bowls yall and the jets gona have
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago