$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
+29  204
36 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11 years ago '04        #701
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1
Coach Cameron's Post-Game Press Conference:

10-07-2007, 07:12 PM         #702
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was a tough loss man. hope ya'll get a couple wins b4 u face us in week 8

11 years ago '04        #703
space
space
 Twelveinchez said
that was a tough loss man. hope ya'll get a couple wins b4 u face us in week 8

[pic - click to view]

the avatar will be ready

11 years ago '05        #704
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
0-5 sad day to be a dolphin fan. i miss the good ol days when we were always in then playoff race. i hope they can turn it around quick.

11 years ago '04        #705
space
space
More information on Green's concussion was posted in the Trent Green discussion thread,

It was a Grade 3 (worst possible) concussion but Green says he'll be back and it isn't as bad as last seasons....

contradicting I know, but only time will tell

10-08-2007, 10:24 PM         #706
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can ya give trhe state of Florida one win.... jus one plz

11 years ago '04        #707
space
space
 daykel said
can ya give trhe state of Florida one win.... jus one plz
i wish man, i wish

11 years ago '06        #708
One Less Reason 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 1983 1983
Can we just start John Beck already??? I don't even wanna give The Lemon a chance... let Beck get his feet wet

10-09-2007, 08:35 PM         #709
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Less Reason said
Can we just start John Beck already??? I don't even wanna give The Lemon a chance... let Beck get his feet wet
yea kuz I think Lemon came in last year after Cuulpepper went out and I dont think that helped last year so I dont think he gona help this year ...................... but ya never kno

11 years ago '04        #710
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
green is definately sitting out for the next 2 weeks at least

they said his concussion is potentially career threatening and i personally think he should give it up. for his healths sake and ours as fans

do we have any other QBs on the roster after Beck and Lemon? or are we just waiting on Greens status before we sign anyone

11 years ago '04        #711
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said
green is definately sitting out for the next 2 weeks at least

do we have any other QBs on the roster after Beck and Lemon? or are we just waiting on Greens status before we sign anyone
As far as Green goes, he's pretty much done for the season....but it's unofficial so I can only tell you that much.

I can tell you that Cleo Lemon is definitely our starter for at least a couple weeks with Beck as the 2nd QB.

The team is not expected to sign a 3rd QB until Green's concussion is officially season ending.

I can tell you right now QB's Mike McMahon, Doug Johnson and Luke McCown have already been contacted by the Dolphins. Besides that I can't tell you more...

Sorry if this post is sorta back and forth with my responses, but you have to understand the nature of the situation as well as politics.

John Beck is a VERY STRONG candidate to be the team's QB come week 9. That's just something a "little birdie" told me so yea.....

Otherwise, that's about it.

Channing Crowder's injury is expected to have him back on the field this next week as well as Zach Thomas.

Samson Satele's injury could be a little more serious then expected but I'll keep you udated in the next day or two.

11 years ago '04        #712
madness 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$13,279 | Props total: 4479 4479
damn hope satele isnt out too long, he's been our best rookie by far

11 years ago '04        #713
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said

in reference to your statement, Chris Chambers had a few words on Ted Ginn's play this season:

YOOOO I REMEMBER ORANDE GADSDEN...HIM IN THE CORNER OF THE ENDZONE WAS UNSTOPPABLE WIT HIS TALL a.ss, i remember he wore like 3 xl gloves...da fu*k ever happened to him

11 years ago '04        #714
space
space
 casper said
YOOOO I REMEMBER ORANDE GADSDEN...HIM IN THE CORNER OF THE ENDZONE WAS UNSTOPPABLE WIT HIS TALL a.ss, i remember he wore like 3 xl gloves...da fu*k ever happened to him
his memories are forever lasting...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i think he opened up a clothing company or something lol....

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 10-09-2007 at 11:57 PM..

11 years ago '04        #715
madness 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$13,279 | Props total: 4479 4479
fades to OG in the redzone >>

11 years ago '04        #716
space
space
The Dolphins will soon announce the signing of defensive tackle Sam Rayburn, a five-year veteran who has played with San Francisco and the Eagles.

[pic - click to view]

Rayburn is 6-3 and 303 out of Tulsa.

The reason he's with Miami now is that Vonnie Holliday is clearly not ready to play yet despite sounding an optimistic note on the possibility earlier this week. Add to that the fact Rodrique Wright is nursing some undisclosed injury that kept him out of practice today, and you now understand the need for a healthy body.

I'll have more details for you after practice.

By the way, Samson Satele did not practice today as he nurses a neck injury. Obviously Trent Green wasn't out there either. Rex Hadnot is working at center while Anthony Alabi is working at guard.

As for Miami's QB depth, receiver Marty Booker is expected to take some snaps there as Miami's No. 3.
I'll have more updates when time goes on...

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 10-10-2007 at 07:22 PM..

11 years ago '05        #717
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,904 | Props total: 170 170
booker taking snaps?.. does he have any QB experience in college?

and also what r we going to do about our secondary with people constantly getting hurt we have no one left

11 years ago '04        #718
space
space
 ebcrew said
and also what r we going to do about our secondary with people constantly getting hurt we have no one left
Jason Allen and Travis Daniels are emergency fill ins and are more then capable of playing the safety spots.

Renaldo Hill and Donovin Darius are expected back in the lineup this coming week.

11 years ago '04        #719
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,908 | Props total: 91 91
y dont we just cut jason allen............... there is no use for him, our seconsdary sucks and this cant crack the lineup

if worrel (the white safety getting burnt all day) gets playing time, i think it might be time for me to find some pads and make the hour drive to davie and tryout for the dokphins

11 years ago '04        #720
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said
if worrel (the white safety getting burnt all day) gets playing time, i think it might be time for me to find some pads and make the hour drive to davie and tryout for the dokphins
My grandma is already there....

she's a beast too.... 5'3 185 lbs and can cook up a cuban dish like you would not believe....

we'll see how she does

11 years ago '04        #721
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,908 | Props total: 91 91
wat happen to the days hen all we had to worry about was not choking in the months of november and december....... when playing in the cold was our biggest obstacle...now the biggest obstacle is ourselves.

11 years ago '04        #722
space
space
for me the days were when Jim Kelly and John Elway would line up on opposite sidelines of Dan Marino and I would place bets (usually arcade game quarters given to us by our grandfather) with my older cousin on who would have better stats. The days when it was a coin flip whether or not Irving Fryar, Mark Duper or Mark Clayton would have better receiving stats.

The days when Don Shula abandoned the run when Miami was up by 17 points....

Hell even more recent when James McKnight was the best end around WR in the league and averaged like 45+ yards a carry

or when Jay Fielder would run a 4 yard QB scramble to the outside and raise the football like the statue of liberty with big ears, but that was OK because we actually won the game with a Keebler Elf as our QB.

11 years ago '04        #723
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
I can tell you right now QB's Mike McMahon, Doug Johnson and Luke McCown have already been contacted by the Dolphins. Besides that I can't tell you more...
ew eww and ewwww

wtf, let marty booker start at QB that would be fun to see... i think he should start just for kicks. the season is done for anyways

11 years ago '04        #724
space
space
TRENT BACK IN K.C.: Veteran quarterback Trent Green is being seen by his own doctors back in Kansas City, the same ones who treated his concussion last season with the Chiefs.

Green, who suffered a Grade 3 concussion while trying to block Houston's Travis Johnson in the first quarter of last week's 22-19 loss to the Texans, is more upbeat, according to Cameron. He is still being evaluated and visited with a neurosurgeon again in the afternoon.

"He went through some tests this morning and he told me that it's very encouraging," Cameron said. "He's really upbeat, as you can imagine, and that's what makes those guys who they are. They're competitors and they think a little differently than the rest of us sometimes; they can't imagine not playing and they want to be back out there playing as quickly as possible. But with all that being said we've got to let this thing play out."

Cleo Lemon has taken over as starting quarterback during Green's absence and rookie second-round draft pick John Beck is the backup. Miami has not attempted to sign a third quarterback, but wide receiver Marty Booker, who played quarterback in high school, took some snaps in practice and will be an emergency third option.
PORTER TRASH TALKING AGAIN?: When he played for the Pittsburgh Steelers, linebacker Joey Porter faced the Browns and vocal tight end Kellen Winslow twice a year as divisional rivals. This is Winslow's fourth season, but really only his second full campaign as a broken right fibula suffered in Week 3 of his rookie year in 2004 sidelined him the rest of the way and he missed all of 2005 with a knee injury.

Being as the Browns never beat the Steelers during the previous three seasons, Porter doesn't consider there to be much of a war of words.

"There really hasn't been a war, it's kind of been one-sided. I never lost to him," Porter said. "You've got to win some to make it a war. I mean if I keep whooping you four times in a row it's not a war. Until you beat me it's one-sided, so it's like me picking on my little brother. He still hasn't beat me, so I'm going to go out there with my team and until that happens, it's still one-sided, so that's the mentality I'm going in with."

Sorry I'm not aloud to post these things to you until they're publicly given.

However I will tell you that after the bye week during week 9, don't be surprised if John Beck is the starting QB....... I know a lot of you are wanting this, just as much as myself. So "don't be surprised...."

Otherwise, I'll have injury updates tomorrow for you in the game day thread:

11 years ago '06        #725
One Less Reason 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 1983 1983
Damn, hope Joey Porter doesn't jinx us again haha... I really wanna see the Dolphins win one at least, and since I'll be there I wanna see it even more.

Marty Booker at QB??? Wow... I don't think we could get much worse, but you're right... LET THE BECK ERA BEGIN!

Home      

most viewed right now
+68online now  35
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  34
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  32
NBA 2019 Free Agency is crazy. The list.
50 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+57online now  17
Image(s) inside Innocent face on this dirty thot 👘
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+32online now  15
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+25online now  12
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  11
Video inside Dec 14 - CEO donates $20M of his own money to employees. Some get nearl..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+37online now  8
OFFSET NEW SINGLE - Please Take Me Back
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy