$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
+69  92
28 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11 years ago '04        #651
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
time to start watching college football for all the good players that will be available in the draft.... and all the duds we're gona select

09-30-2007, 08:59 PM         #652
daykel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ronnie Brown is the truth.. tha mothafu*ka has been a major playmaker the last two games... yall need to get Trent to start actin right this aint like him at all...... yall @ Houston next week I think yall got that game.... dont disappoint

11 years ago '06        #653
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,279 | Props total: 4800 4800
I just got done watching the game, i had to dvr it cuz i was at work. Anyways, what a fu*kin sad time it is to be a dolphin fan, i dont know about ya'll but i really wish i could get into another team. I've been a fan for at least 15 years and this is the worst i can remember these bi*ches. Remember how bad the raiders were last year?? They were the joke of the league and now miami can't even stand a chance against them. It looks like the defense has finally died out and its too bad, cuz ronnie brown is finally playing like a beast. Anybody else remember what heizenga said at the end of last season?? He said he didn't care how much it costs to fix this team and that he would do whatever it takes. All they did was get porter and trent sorry a.ss green?? I mean goddamn, sh*t makes me sick, yet i can't help but watch this sorry excuse of a team. I even admit that i'm glad culpepper got to say fu*k you to the dolphins. 0-5, here we come!!

09-30-2007, 10:19 PM         #654
Guru23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's been brewing for quite a few years now. Ever since Marino retired, that franchise has been a joke. From the Ricky Williams fiasco to the hiring of Nick Saban, the Dolphins have been an absolute mess.

11 years ago '04        #655
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1
We've gone from being one of the NFL's most winningest franchises, perfect seasons, greatest QB Dan Marino, winningest coach in Don Shula, records and blah blah blah....

Ever since Marino and Shula left we've been stuck with 7 or 8 or 9 different QB's:

Damon Huard
Jay Fiedler
Ray Lucas
Brian Griese
Cleo Lemon
Daunte Culpepper
Joey Harrington
Sage Rosenfels
Gus Frerrotte
Trent Green

We've had coaches walk out on us because they didn't have the patience to rebuild the team, we have an owner who is more concerned with his financial priorities in redesigning Dolphin Stadium then he is helping the team win, and we have fans who are so sick of the B.S. this franchise has held us to that they don't even show up to home games anymore.

Joe Robbie was the person who held this team together along with Don Shula and Dan Marino. Joe Robbie was the best thing for this team until he passed away and Wayne H took over as the owner.

The Miami Dolphins were eventually destined to a drought, and hopefully we'll come out of it soon. The team has had sooo many winning years and for the past decade we've fallen down.

Hopefully it all ends in the next couple years. I'm having a horrible time writing, supporting, working for and even watching this team play.

It's a rough time for Dolphin fans.

Optimism can only run for so long....

I'll always be there as a fan, but my energy is gone.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 10-01-2007 at 10:00 AM..

11 years ago '04        #656
madness 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$13,279 | Props total: 4479 4479
im still down for this squad, and i cant even be mad at the defense for their sh*tty play this season cuz theyve been the backbone of this team for far too long, just gotta ride this wave of sh*ttiness for a while

10-01-2007, 01:19 AM         #657
Legendary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

10-01-2007, 01:20 AM         #658
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe how terrible the defense is. I mean I knew the offense would be terrible but to think the defense would fall off this much. Plus Ginn hasn't given you any boost in special teams

10-01-2007, 01:31 AM         #659
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Green stays throwin picks. It is sad. The first pick in the game was like wtf? what a lame duck pass. he did the same sh*t in the cowboys game he lobbed them up lame ducks right to their defensive backs. slow a.ss passes. at least put cleo or beck in who can put some zip on the ball and the db's wont be able to gain 5 yds on the player waiting for the ball to get there

and yeah ronnie brown is tearing it up out there. its sad he is the only bright spot.

11 years ago '07        #660
DA_NC_BOI 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 714 714
its a damn shame i been a big dolphin fan since i was lilttle and started playin tecmo bowl til madden 08 we just fu*kin up we always do dis sh*t 4 sum reason but after week 8 we will play like hell and then it b to late then 2 play maybe if we play hard da first 8 weeks we will b gud but imma hold my team down imma fan 4 life (o yea ill still kick sum a.ss wit em in madden 08 so dont sleep on em lol PSN:Moneystacks get at me)

10-01-2007, 02:13 AM         #661
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10-01-2007, 02:16 AM         #662
kaperocka1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SameEyezOnMe said
you forgot to add culpepper on that list, u know the guy who had 5 td's against your great defense

and lol @ them thinking there final piece would be a qb aka trent green and hes been garbage
cosigns

10-01-2007, 05:30 AM         #663
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dolphins Suck The c*ck N Balls

I Always Said, Give Culpepper A Chance. But Nooooooo

10-01-2007, 06:01 AM         #664
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hows regan and satele doing so far this season?

11 years ago '04        #665
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1
 JNyiri77 said
Green stays throwin picks. It is sad. The first pick in the game was like wtf? what a lame duck pass. he did the same sh*t in the cowboys game he lobbed them up lame ducks right to their defensive backs. slow a.ss passes. at least put cleo or beck in who can put some zip on the ball and the db's wont be able to gain 5 yds on the player waiting for the ball to get there .
u obviously didn't watch the raiders game because Trent Green's 1st interception was an unbelievably athletic catch by the Raider's LB. It was a good throw and would have hit Marty Booker for about 10 yards but the LB stretched out and grabbed it out of nowhere.

The 2nd interception was Green's fault. You always take the sack, then take a FG. Instead he threw a hailmary off his back foot while falling down. That's just pathetic.

The 3rd "almost" interception, which should have been an interception the ball was just tipped in the air by a lineman. That stuff happens all the time.

Green is NOT the answer and he only threw one bad pass yesterday, but the offense is not the reason this team is so horrible this year.

Miami's run defense and secondary are not keeping us competitive. Our offense has actually been the brightspot. It's disgusting though.

11 years ago '04        #666
MiamiDade 56 heat pts56
space
space
$14,375 | Props total: 775 775
yall just gotta stick with your team...

look at all the Raiders fan, we've been through so much sh*t since the 2002 Super Bowl season

11 years ago '07        #667
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I have been a die hard Dolphin fan since 2000 and now Im so disgusted in their play I wont even comment in detail on em....

Its a shame

10-01-2007, 11:39 AM         #668
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said
u obviously didn't watch the raiders game because Trent Green's 1st interception was an unbelievably athletic catch by the Raider's LB. It was a good throw and would have hit Marty Booker for about 10 yards but the LB stretched out and grabbed it out of nowhere.

The 2nd interception was Green's fault. You always take the sack, then take a FG. Instead he threw a hailmary off his back foot while falling down. That's just pathetic.

The 3rd "almost" interception, which should have been an interception the ball was just tipped in the air by a lineman. That stuff happens all the time.

Green is NOT the answer and he only threw one bad pass yesterday, but the offense is not the reason this team is so horrible this year.

Miami's run defense and secondary are not keeping us competitive. Our offense has actually been the brightspot. It's disgusting though.
Uh im sittin the hospital bro so there wasn't much else to do but watch the game.

1st pick i'll go half ur opinion and half my opinion simply because Everyone on the Dolphins makes Green look better than he really is.

2nd interception was something outta the Harrington playbook. Like u said he coulda taken the sack or launched it out of bounds near them to keep field position.

Plus there were 2 key 3r own sacks he took where he had at least 7-8 seconds to throw and then ended up gettin sacked both times.

But I lost all faith after the Cowboys game in him. I mean 4 picks 2 fumbles. They listed him as having one fumble but for those that watched the game he bobbled a spike, fumbled it, picked it up and spiked it... And the picks in that game were str8 to the Dllas DB's.

11 years ago '07        #669
Welcome2DaBay 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
Only reason Raiders won, was becaues Dolphins couldn't stop the run. they got ran on ALL game. literally....

Defense stepped up too.

Dolphins need to stop the run...turning into the Colts of last year..only difference is Colts were able to win games

11 years ago '05        #670
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,565 | Props total: 156 156
 Welcome2DaBay said
Only reason Raiders won, was becaues Dolphins couldn't stop the run. they got ran on ALL game. literally....

Defense stepped up too.

Dolphins need to stop the run...turning into the Colts of last year..only difference is Colts were able to win games
ok yeah so green throwing picks had nothing to do with it?

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '07        #671
Welcome2DaBay 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
 The Utmost said
ok yeah so green throwing picks had nothing to do with it?

[pic - click to view]

you must've not read the part where i said "Defense stepped up too"

11 years ago '05        #672
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
i feel ya dog . . .trent green and the defense are the problems now. . . .but believe we far from wack we just need some pieces chris is a certified #1 receiver and anybody who even doubts for one second that Ted Ginn isn't a future pro bowler is out of their fu*king mind dude is just gettin started. .. . but overall fu*k Trent Green. . . . .and fu*k that old a.ss defense.. . . .Nick Saban made some dumb a.ss moves while he was there what a d*ck

10-01-2007, 12:43 PM         #673
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ phins fans.

11 years ago '04        #674
madness 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 icedout921 said
@ phins fans.
what time do the mets play tonight?:rolleyes:

11 years ago '04        #675
madness 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Jeans&Sneakers said
hows regan and satele doing so far this season?
theyre both doin well at their respective positions, satele is one of the reasons why ronnie brown has room to run, and regan is a good short-yardage back

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  58
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
42 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+62online now  28
Chocolate Perfection
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+39online now  25
Image(s) inside Nola becky stripper build a broad 😂
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  21
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
67 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Young Miami likes when men put their hands on her
78 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  9
audio inside St. Laz Got Beef With Westside Gunn & Griselda And Made A Diss Track
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  8
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
71 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy