most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #481
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
Hate Given
 10 years ago '04        #482
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Dolphins | A. Wright impressing in camp
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:50:13 -0700

David J. Neal, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins LB Abraham Wright has had an impressive training camp to date, drawing praise from teammates. "I was just talking to L.J. (Shelton) and telling him, (Wright) has the ability to be one of the next top defensive end rushers in the league," OT Vernon Carey said. "I think he has a lot of ability. With the tutoring under Jason Taylor, he's going to be one of the top players in the league."
* Joey Porter will miss all of pre-season probably. He's considering playing the 1st series of the 4th pre-season game, he's still TBA. His arthroscopic knee surgery went well and he's expecting a full recovery by the start of week 1.

*Ted Ginn has been working with the 1st team WR's in Marty Booker's absence. This is a sign that Ginn may have moved above Derek Hagan in the team's depth chart to #3.

[pic - click to view]

*Trent Green is struggling lately. He's been one of the worst QB's in camp with Cleo Lemon surprising a lot of people getting snaps with the 1st team offense. Maybe Cameron is going to keep his word and have a QB competition after all. Lemon has been receiving the bulk of the snaps in practices and Green is always off and on.

[pic - click to view]

* John Beck continues to shine. I would love to see Beck against the starting defense, because he's throwing like Peyton Manning against the 2nd and 3rd stringers. His range of offensive awareness is incredible. He's definitely the steal of the draft thus far as far as QBs.

[pic - click to view]

* L.J. Schelton was asked to lose about 15 lbs at the start of training camp and was demoted to second string RT. He's lost up to 7 lbs so far and is expected to regain his position at starting RT by the 2nd week of pre-season. In the mean time, Anthony Alabi has been starting at RT.

* The offensive line has taken once again a new direction. LT Vernon Carey and C Samson Satele are the only penciled in starts. LG Drew Mormino has replaced Chris Lewienski at LG and Anthony Alabi has replace L.J. Schelton at RT. Rex Hadnot has not been starting at RG and Dan Stevenson and Johnathon Ingram have been working with the 1st string offense in his place.

* There is a strong RB competition going on in camp with rb's Jesse Chatman and Patrick Cobbs. Although Chatman is expected to win the 3rd RB slot, Cobbs has been impressing coaches all through TC.

[pic - click to view]

* TE Justin Peelle is on the bubble. Newly aquired TE Courtney Anderson has been catching on and is pushing Peelle for the 2nd string TE spot.

* FB/RB Ragen Mauia was told by Coach Cameron he will be used in split-back formations during pre-season. He was also told he will be used at HB during goal line situations in a role very similar to former RB Jerome Bettis :applause:

Training Camp Stars Thus Far:

QB Cleo Lemon
QB John Beck
WR David Sutton
TE Courtney Anderson
CB Will Allen
CB Travis Daniels
LT Vernon Carey
LB Abraham Wright

Training Camp Disappointments Thus Far:
QB Trent Green
FB Kyle Eckel
RG Rex Hadnot
T Mike Rosenthal
CB Jason Allen

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 08-10-2007 at 02:46 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #483
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Also along with the camp details above ^^^^^^ CB Travis Daniels was penciled in today as the starting #2 CB along side CB Will Allen this weekend.

With Andre Goodman nursing an minor injury, Daniels has stepped up in camp and is looking like his old form.

Positive thing to hear knowing our secondary hasn't been living up to the standards our front 7 provides.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 08-10-2007 at 04:42 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #484
space
space
Trent Green will start and play the first half of the Dolphins' preseason opener Saturday night. Cleo Lemon will enter in the second half.

Second-round pick John Beck will play the fourth quarter.

Ronnie Brown is slated to start and see about half of the running back workload.

Ted Ginn Jr. also will start in place of an injured Marty Booker (knee).

I think having Green play a whole half is too much. Bad judgment on Cameron if he follows through with this.
 10 years ago '04        #485
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
are they showing the game locally? like on CBS4? or is it gonna be on tape delay
 10 years ago '04        #486
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
are they showing the game locally? like on CBS4? or is it gonna be on tape delay
games gonna be on CBS 4, it got sold out so they avoided the blackout:applause:
 08-11-2007, 02:11 PM         #487
Flip Side  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who's ready for some FIN football tonight?!!!
 10 years ago '04        #488
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Flip Side said:
Who's ready for some FIN football tonight?!!!
yessir!! time to see what the boys are workin wit!!
 10 years ago '04        #489
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
damn, jesse chatman looked nice on that long run!!
 10 years ago '07        #490
Chevyman 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
know with new coach they playing a little better
 10 years ago '04        #491
space
space
i watched the first half and was not impressed at all by trent green and the o-line.
 10 years ago '04        #492
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
i watched the first half and was not impressed at all by trent green and the o-line.

agreed.

John Beck looks good.
Our defense looked solid even without porter, zach and jason taylor.

o-line needs help.
green had no protection the whole game...hopefully that was the reason for his mediocre play.
 10 years ago '04        #493
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
I have been sayin this since last year. We need to give Cleo Lemon a fair shot at starting QB. Trent Green is terrible. Even when he came back from injury last year he looked horrible. Lemon didn't look bad last year agianst the Colts and because he played with San Diego where Cameron was offensive coordinatoor he knows this offense already.
 10 years ago '04        #494
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
i wouldnt blame trent green too much...even peyton manning would look like a bum playin behind that line
i've seen this scenario one too many times, and i know how this movie ends
 10 years ago '06        #495
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 804 804
I hope Trent Green steps it up. Otherwise I'll just look forward to seeing next season and having John Beck tear sh*t up.
 10 years ago '04        #496
space
space
 madness said:
i wouldnt blame trent green too much...even peyton manning would look like a bum playin behind that line
i've seen this scenario one too many times, and i know how this movie ends
you cant put more blame on the line than on green, its gotta be even. i mean david carr might not be the best example but he did have somewhere around a 60% completion rate thru his years with that play-doh line in houston. green did show a couple of moves where i thought he was gonna get knocked silly and dodged the sack, but overall last night was really sloppy.
 10 years ago '04        #497
space
space
 One Less Reason said:
Otherwise I'll just look forward to seeing next season and having John Beck tear sh*t up.
yeah man, if the first 3 games of the season dont go well for the fins, im gona put a fork in it and just wait till next year for things to get better. i think this year really is a make or break,we have to start off strong and consistent otherwise there is no hope
 10 years ago '04        #498
space
space
i'm in california for 2 weeks and i'm completely out of the loop, so hold the fort while i'm gone lol

next week vs. KC Cleo lemon is starting the game not Green...looks like QB competition to me.

Also a source called me recently, and said John beck may start the 3rd pre-season game and an offensive line change-around is to be expected once again next week.

atleast our depth is playing well.

Our rookies look solid

former DT Fred Evans was signed by the Vikings...

umm...yea thats all i have right about now
peace
 10 years ago '04        #499
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
rosenhaus said last night he believes beck will be starting by mid-season

watch some of the pre-season game, and the more things change around here, the more they stay the SAME
 10 years ago '04        #500
space
space
BUMP.... topic was slipping. anyone watching the Fins-Chiefs game?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy