$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #461
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
yo i cant wait for the season to start it sucks i have to work every sunday day and monday night.. but i always look foward to sportscenter when i get off work..
 10 years ago '04        #462
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Sorry I don't have my laptop with me so these training camp updates will be limited until I get back to SLC and write them out fully.

Basic Notes:

* Trent Green and Cleo Lemon are battling it out. The whole Trent Green is the starting QB scandal may not be so true. Cleo lemon is and has been working with the 1st stringers consistently and looking good the last two days.
Green has been a bit sluggish and isn't as accurate as he was earlier in camps. Even the media is reporting that we may have a QB drama/situation on our hands.

* Ronnie Brown is looking great. He had one small fumble caused by Keith Traylor but besides that he's hitting the holes and looks fast.

* Lorenzo Booker is improving on punt returns, but don't expect him to be the starter over Ginn.

* Ginn impresses every day on special teams. He turns every bad kick coverage into a gain. Especially how quick he is on punt returns. His kick returns need a little more polishing.

* John Beck is dominating the 3rd stringers. I honestly wish it was next season already cus this guy is looking like the best QB coming out of the draft. He's been so accurate it's a bit scary at times. I would love to see him play with the 1st string defense.

* Punter Brandon Fields is still booming kicks but was very inconsistent today with accuracy. He kicked way too many kicks out of bounds and Ryan Flinn us stepping up while Fields is stepping down.

* CB Jason Allen has been demoted to the 5th or 6th CB in the depth chart.
As of now it's:

1.) Will Allen
2.) Travis Daniels
3.) Andre Goodman (PUP)
4.) Michael Lehan
5.) Jason Allen
6.) S. Mitchell

* Jason Allen has been rocked by the WR's. I'm really losing all faith in him. I had high hoped for him this year, but he's just not getting past that college level and stepping up as an NFL player or professional.

* Practices are without pads today BTW. They've only had 4 practices with full contact and pads. Cameron seems to be aiming more for healthier players come pre-season.

* Don Shula, Dan Marino and Bob Griese were in attendance today. They were signing autographs and observed practice.

Camp Standouts:

* RB Jesse Chatman
* QB Cleo Lemon
* John Beck
* WR Ted Ginn
* DT Paul Soliai
 10 years ago '04        #463
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
illuz......... who do u think will make the 53 men roster?
 10 years ago '04        #464
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
illuz......... who do u think will make the 53 men roster?
If you scroll up I did a current full depth chart of the team. However as far as the 53 man roster come regular season....eghhh

the only thing that i predict to have a dramatic change is the offensive line.

I have a source telling me Miami is still hunting down LG Pete Kendall from the Jets.

Come week 1 I think it's gonna be:

LT: Vernon Carey
LG: Chris Lewienski or Pete Kendall
C: Samson Satele
RG: Rex Hadnot
RT: L.J. Schelton

The other possibilities of change are at WR

WR David Sutton is really pushing for the 5th wr slot. Az Hakim holds it down currently but don't be surprised if Sutton beats him out.

I still think Lorenzo Booker will eventually hold down the #2 rb spot even though Chatman owns it currently.

I expect the following to be cut/released:

QB Gibran Hamdan
RB Patrick Cobbs
RB Ray Perkins
FB Kyel Eckle
G Stephen Parker
G Dan Stevenson
G/T Joe Toledo (Injurie PUP)
T Julius Wilson
C Johnathon Ingram
TE Tim Massaquoi
TE Aaron Halterman
TE Jason Rader (practice Squad)
WR Kerry Reed
WR P.K. Sam (Practice Squad)
WR Marvin Allen
WR Michael Malone
P Ryan Flinn
K Matt Prater
DT Marquay Love
DT Steve Fifita
DE Mkristo Bruce
CB Geoffrey Pope
CB Tuff Harris
CB Derrick Johnson
S Courtney Bryan
S Christopher Vedder
S Chris Harrell

I'll give you more up-to-date roster movements as training camp enters week 3....

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 08-03-2007 at 02:29 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #465
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
sup wit them updates, illuzionz? and whats the deal with joey porter, our prized acquistion going under the knife?
 10 years ago '04        #466
space
space
 madness said:
sup wit them updates, illuzionz? and whats the deal with joey porter, our prized acquistion going under the knife?
Yea I've been busy down here in Florida and haven't had a chance to get to camp.
Joey Porter already had his 3rd arthroscopic knee surgery today.

Porter is expected to be sidelined at least two weeks, and will probably miss all of pre-season. (Which is fine seeing that him and Zach Thomas already have had a great chemistry in camps.)

I'm going through a career transition right now and will be training to be a firef!ghter down the road...which is random for BX users to read I know, but it's been limiting my time to media reports and camp anlysis.

Commuting back and forth between Utah and Florida is a pain in my a.ss too.

I'll give you full camp updates within the next week or so, but I apologize if I can't get the information to BX on time.

My priority is my job and then internet websites second.

Hope you understand.

During my abscene check sun-sentinel and miami herald blog updates.
Our sources are the same and we all view the same camps.

~1~
 10 years ago '04        #467
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Yea I've been busy down here in Florida and haven't had a chance to get to camp.
Joey Porter already had his 3rd arthroscopic knee surgery today.

Porter is expected to be sidelined at least two weeks, and will probably miss all of pre-season. (Which is fine seeing that him and Zach Thomas already have had a great chemistry in camps.)

I'm going through a career transition right now and will be training to be a firef!ghter down the road...which is random for BX users to read I know, but it's been limiting my time to media reports and camp anlysis.

Commuting back and forth between Utah and Florida is a pain in my a.ss too.

I'll give you full camp updates within the next week or so, but I apologize if I can't get the information to BX on time.

My priority is my job and then internet websites second.

Hope you understand.

During my abscene check sun-sentinel and miami herald blog updates.
Our sources are the same and we all view the same camps.

~1~
cool bro, thanks
and good luck with everything
 10 years ago '04        #468
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
"I'm going through a career transition right now and will be training to be a firef!ghter down the road...which is random for BX users to read I know, but it's been limiting my time to media reports and camp anlysis." lol, excuse me but that sh*t sounds funny as hell comin from u...

everybody talks about how u got a dream job, yet, ur changing careers??y's that
 10 years ago '04        #469
space
space
 casper said:
"I'm going through a career transition right now and will be training to be a firef!ghter down the road...which is random for BX users to read I know, but it's been limiting my time to media reports and camp anlysis." lol, excuse me but that sh*t sounds funny as hell comin from u...

everybody talks about how u got a dream job, yet, ur changing careers??y's that
I love the Miami Dolphins and I've been a fan for 23 years but I'd rather take the job that pays me more, has a better health plan and has a better retirement....

Not to mention my father is Battalion Chief, and I've always wanted to...
 08-07-2007, 06:30 PM         #470
deboj2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guy's are sorry
 10 years ago '04        #471
space
space
 deboj2000 said:
you guy's are sorry
moron
 10 years ago '04        #472
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I love the Miami Dolphins and I've been a fan for 23 years but I'd rather take the job that pays me more, has a better health plan and has a better retirement....

Not to mention my father is Battalion Chief, and I've always wanted to...
i can respect that, do ya thing homie
 10 years ago '04        #473
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 deboj2000 said:
you guy's are sorry
who are you?
 10 years ago '04        #474
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
who are you?
some idiot wit 25 posts, 3 props...but is active as hell,lol

i aint never do it, but it would be funny if me, u, & illusionz gave him hate just so he could have the prep h.lol
 08-07-2007, 10:19 PM         #475
kr0nikk_F8L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's saying the same sh*t in every team thread

i say we all give him hate
 10 years ago '04        #476
space
space
 casper said:

i aint never do it, but it would be funny if me, u, & illusionz gave him hate just so he could have the prep h.lol
I gave hate...
 10 years ago '04        #477
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 casper said:

hate given...
 10 years ago '04        #478
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
lol, ok i aint much of a follower but since i do think its funny, plus i might as well march in my own movement...i gave hate too,lol
 10 years ago '04        #479
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Porter out at least two weeks
Tuesday | August 07, 2007

by George Richmond

Joey PorterDolphins linebacker Joey Porter is expected to miss at least two weeks following arthoroscopic surgery on his right knee.

The procedure was performed Tuesday morning by renowned surgeon James Andrews in Birmingham, AL. Porter has not practiced since last Friday.

"Joey has been f!ghting through this thing all of camp so far," said defensive tackle Vonnie Holliday. "I think they wanted to go ahead and clear this up and get it over with. I don't think this will be a problem long-term. I think it was just a cleanup job."

Holliday noted Tuesday that, despite the injury, Porter continued to practice at full speed. However, considering his age (30) and the $20 million in guarantees the Dolphins have given Porter, Dolphin fans might be a bit anxious.

In 2005, Porter hyperextended his left knee in training camp, underwent arthroscopic surgery and missed the entire preseason. The right knee was injured several weeks later, requiring a 'scope' in May 2006. Playing through the pain, the nine-year veteran was strong enough to earn a Pro Bowl selection and lead the Steelers to a championship in 2005, but could not overcome season-long hamstring problems the following year.

Porter's Dolphin debut could come on August 25, when the team hosts the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in a preseason matchup.

sorry guys, until I get back to my computer in SLC, and until I leave Florida I won't be able to do my writeups in here...
 10 years ago '04        #480
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
well, im glad, hes takin care of it now...how come guys we get are because of injuries? daunte? trent? porter? i dont like rollin the dice this much
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy