$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2007, 05:29 PM         #421
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

ILL YOU READY
 10 years ago '04        #422
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Miami Signs WR/KR Ted Ginn Jr.

[pic - click to view]

Today Miami signed the last of their 2007 NFL Draft Class by signing WR/KR Ted Ginn Jr. to a five-year deal worth more then $13 million in gauranteed money.

With this signing, Miami now has all 87 roster players signed by the beginning of training camp tomorrow.

"It's great to be here on time," said Ginn, a receiver and returner from Ohio State taken ninth in the draft. "We both had the same goal -- to come in and be on time and be ready to start rolling. It all worked out fine."

Owner Wayne Huizenga made it clear to all the rookies this season that they were demanded to be signed by training camp or they would be benched for the season.

General manager Randy Mueller said he was unsure whether Huizenga's threat made a difference.

"Like Ted said, we all wanted the same thing," Mueller said. "Wayne is passionate about the business side. We were shooting for today. We're happy."

Ted Ginn is only expected to compete for the #4 WR spot and make an immediate impact on special teams with kick returns and punt returns.
:applause::applause:

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 07-28-2007 at 01:23 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #423
space
space
Dolphins Claim TE Courtney Anderson Off Waivers

[pic - click to view]

Today, Miami claimed TE Courtney Anderson off of waivers. Anderson was recently released after failed trade attempts by the Oakland Raiders.

Anderson last season managed 588 yards and 5 TD's over the past two seasons while splitting time with TE Randal Williams.

Anderson is expected to compete with Justin Peelle for playing time and the #2 TE spot.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 07-28-2007 at 01:31 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #424
space
space
Dolphins Open Training Camp With Optimism

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #425
space
space
Where all my Miami fans? Madness and Casper the only dudes in here? lol

I started posting my reports at this website because I noticed nobody had any real info on the team. I'm usually on BX for the music, however I thought with my current position with the team and media I'd be able to inform fans of the BX.

Are there more of you during the NFL season or is this it?? Just curious.
 10 years ago '04        #426
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2971 2971
there's a couple other fans....they'll come around when football starts.
after last years utter disappointment, alot of fans disappeared.
this is probably the first time i can remember where i'm going into a dolphins season with ZERO expectations; i just wanna see them play hard and compete every sunday

i'm really geeked for training camp to start, tho. so far it sounds like everyone is in good spirits. so are coaches allowed to talk to the media now that saban isnt there anymore?
 10 years ago '04        #427
space
space
Like I said before I still owe you guys a rookie training camp report from this past week and I'll be able to update you guys through-out training camp that started today whenever I commute down to Naples and Miami.

I've been tied up with things, so BX hasn't been my priority.

However to answer you questions, Coach Cameron has been doing press conferences just about every day with the media. All you gotta do is go to miamidolphins.com and watch his press conferences on the home page with Real Player.

Besides that, the only new things to report are the following:

* Ted Ginn is being worked exclusively at camp as the #2 WR sharing reps with Chris Chambers and Marty Booker. Shockingly Derek Hagan has been quiet in camp even though he's more then expected for him to be the #3 WR after camp gets going.

* Ted Ginn is FAST!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said....him and Chambers even ran a 40 today after practice for laughs and morale and obviously Chambers was blown away.

*Ted Ginn is having some trouble adjusting to the humidity and heat.

* Dolphins are for the most part backing out of DT Darwin Walker negotiations. It seems like Walker is going to complete the deal with the Bills.

* Ronnie Brown has beefed up. He's gained at the least 15 lbs. He's bulkier and looks in better shape then ever. He's a beast out there which is great relief to see after mediocre mini camp performances.

*John Beck has been more accurate then Trent Green so far. Nothing to worry about its just on the 7 vs 7 drills, Green's 2nd pass was an INT to Will Allen and Beck went 6-8 in pass completions along with a nice 50-60 yard bomb to Ted Ginn.

I'll update you more on things when I have time.

We still have a long off season to go before August pre-season games.
 10 years ago '04        #428
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2971 2971
good sh*t :applause:
i need 2 start watchin coach camerons interviews on dolphins.com
 10 years ago '04        #429
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
what up fins fans im back in here...where the fu*k is motion?????
 10 years ago '04        #430
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7

10 years ago '04        #431
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:

[pic - click to view]

props man props
 10 years ago '04        #432
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

props man props
thought Fins fans would like that

im looking for Ronnie to do big things this year.. .hows the O Line looking??
 10 years ago '05        #433
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
keep it up illuzionz .. ive been on vacation but i always read this thread for ur info.. just dont always post
 10 years ago '04        #434
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
im looking for Ronnie to do big things this year.. .hows the O Line looking??
Surprisingly, I think our O-Line will be slept on this year.....yea I can't believe I said that either.

I just pray to God they're even 15% better then last season.

Trent Green ain't much of a runner. In the "Gambino Drills" during training camp (it's when the players carry a football attached to an elastic band with a lot of restriction and have to carry it a certain amount of feet to touch cones on the ground) Trent Green always touches the cones, but his legs aren't exactly equipped with power to make the exercise look easy.

[pic - click to view]

I think switching Vernon Carey to LT and Rex Hadnot to RG is a great move for the line. Brings a lot more speed to the ends and youth too.

Only time will tell.
I still think Hudson Houck will turn this line around.

Ronnie Brown is the key to this team's success on offense. If we can establish a run game and keep the secondary guessing....with Trent Green's accuracy, we should be able to score much easier this year.

I've got faith in this team.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 07-30-2007 at 02:56 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #435
space
space
Coach Cameron Makes Changes To Add Team Unity

CRACKING DOWN

Yes, the changes have been vast. Some quirky and specific. Others grand and taxing. Since his arrival, here are just a few of the alterations coach Cam Cameron has made:

Players are prohibited from wearing hats in meeting rooms, a rule inspired by simple old-school etiquette and manners.

The computers and phones have been removed from the locker room area, limiting potential distractions in the work place.

No longer will players have a hotel room to themselves during the monthlong training camp, as each has been a.ssigned a roommate to foster team unity.

The locker room has been reconstructed. Dividers have been removed to make the area a wide-open space, allowing for less cliques among groups of players.

A montage of great Dolphins players has been added to the walls of a hallway leading into the locker room, an effort to inspire players by displaying the team's treasured past.

Those are the simple adjustments, the ones Cameron hopes will change character and attitude while installing unity and spirit.

Those are the changes made to arouse their minds -- not the ones that will stimulate their skills.

''Cam has changed a lot of things to bring along more of a team mentality,'' linebacker Channing Crowder said. ``He's trying to promote team unity. But we still need to win Sunday. Eventually, it's not going to matter what the locker room looks like.''

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #436
space
space
Andre Goodman and Travis Daniels switched numbers.....

Travis Daniels - #29

Andre Goodman - #21

So for those who have a Daniels or Goodman jersey (unlikely).....

Sorry
 10 years ago '04        #437
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
unkleluc was around last season....what up kid....

yo iLLuZiOnZ1313 good looks on the inside info... i think we got alot of good improvements in the offseason i think the samoans are a big pickup...ginn and booker are gonna be suntin serious in the upcoming seasonSS...not too excited bout green but well see..all in all im real happy bout the current situation in miami...

i just got tickets for the new england game on my bday 10/21 gonna make it a miami weekend celebration
 10 years ago '04        #438
space
space
If I had the opportunity to start this Dolphins thread instead of Legendary I would have :D
 07-30-2007, 11:59 AM         #439
Legendary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait 4 season 2 start already
 10 years ago '04        #440
space
space
 Legendary said:
cant wait 4 season 2 start already
glad to see you around.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy