most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #341
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 Triple6Raidr305 said:

:D

That just ain't right lol

Poor dolphins
 10 years ago '04        #342
space
space
Today the Miami Dolphins officially released 14-year veteran DT Dan "Big Daddy" Wilkinson. After a failed trade agreement between the Denver Broncos and the Miami Dolphins caused by Wilkinson's possible retirement dilemma and missed physical, the Miami Dolphins finally terminated his contract today.

The Dolphins agreed to ship Wilkinson to Denver on March 2 for a sixth-round draft pick, but he failed to report to the Broncos for a physical and the deal was voided. He was not with the Dolphins for their offseason workouts, either.

Wilkinson, who has 54 ½ career sacks, was owed $4.5 million over the final two years of his deal with Miami.

OTHER NOTES:
Daunte Culpepper is rumored to possibly be a target of the Green Bay Packers. Although the rumor is probably false, who knows what will happen.
 10 years ago '04        #343
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
i doubt that GB will make a push. it seems that J-ville r gona be the ones making the big push for Daunte if he gets cut or w/e. u kno wat i noticed tho, with or without Daunte Jacksonville has an all black qb squad
 10 years ago '04        #344
space
space
all big and overweight too
 10 years ago '04        #345
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
all big and overweight too
doesnt matter. at this moment right now gararrd & leftwich > our qb squad. i hate to admit it tho lol
 10 years ago '04        #346
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
doesnt matter. at this moment right now gararrd & leftwich > our qb squad. i hate to admit it tho lol
I highly disagree. Trent Green had one concusion and people are so quick to judge his poor play after it last season.
People forget how accurate Trent Green is and how accurate he's been in mini camps thus far.
He sees the field so well, and is quick to release the ball.
I'd take our QB's over Leftwhich and Garrard.

David Garrard really flopped last season when asked to start. I'm not sold.
 10 years ago '04        #347
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I highly disagree. Trent Green had one concusion and people are so quick to judge his poor play after it last season.
People forget how accurate Trent Green is and how accurate he's been in mini camps thus far.
He sees the field so well, and is quick to release the ball.
I'd take our QB's over Leftwhich and Garrard.

David Garrard really flopped last season when asked to start. I'm not sold.

i mean i agree with your Trent Green argument and you are 100% right

but i'd take only Trent Green over Jax's QBs

I'd take Jax's QBs over the other QBs Dolphins got
 10 years ago '04        #348
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
i mean i agree with your Trent Green argument and you are 100% right

but i'd take only Trent Green over Jax's QBs

I'd take Jax's QBs over the other QBs Dolphins got

Trent Green > Byron Leftwhich

Byron Leftwhich > John Beck

John Beck > David Garrard (in my opinion)
 10 years ago '04        #349
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Trent Green > Byron Leftwhich

Byron Leftwhich > John Beck

John Beck > David Garrard (in my opinion)
right....

except the John Beck > David Garrard

we cant really say because we havent seen Beck in the pro level, but right now if you offer me Beck or Garrard, i`d take Garrard for the obvious reason being that I know what im getting.
 10 years ago '04        #350
space
space
Thought you guys would enjoy this:

[pic - click to view]

Blitzing Hollywood
On top of his game and happily married again, could life be any better for Jason Taylor? Of course it could

The illustrious flack has handled the likes of Hendrix, Joplin and the Beach Boys. On more than one level Sandy Friedman (a.k.a. the Sand Man) has enjoyed close to a pitch-perfect career. So when Friedman, the executive vice president for music and sports at public-relations powerhouse Rogers & Cowan, stares intently at a photo of Jason and Katina Taylor on a recent afternoon in Los Angeles, a great deal is riding on what he will say next. In the publicity shot a handsome, tuxedo-clad Jason, the Miami Dolphins' All-Pro defensive end, is posing James Bond-like while his gorgeous wife, resplendent in a flower-print dress, gets Bond-girl frisky, and it all makes the Sand Man light up like Jimi's Stratocaster at Monterey Pop. Friedman shifts his gaze to the real-life Jason, whom he had met only five minutes earlier, then looks at the photo again. Mindful that the Taylors will be visiting London in late October, when the Dolphins face the New York Giants in the first NFL regular-season game outside North America, Friedman foresees tabloid exposure worthy of the Beckhams.

"We sell Tim McGraw and Faith Hill as the First Couple of Country Music; that's how we want to position you [as an NFL couple] over there," the Sand Man says excitedly. "The trick is getting you off the sports pages and into the other parts of the paper -- and that's what this allows us to do." Friedman slaps the photo on the conference-room table for emphasis. "They'll eat this up on Fleet Street. They love couples! We'll make sure you're seen with all the right people in all the right places. Because what you're giving us, with the business interests and lifestyle and charitable efforts and entertainment ventures, is perfect for the business we're in."

Fiddling with a pair of oversized Prada shades, Jason looks at his L.A.-based agent, Gary Wichard, and nods approvingly. The two men have plotted to raise Taylor's profile since his days as a lukewarm NFL draft project out of Akron, and this meeting is designed to bolster his appeal as a crossover celebrity. While Friedman and Wichard, who have known each other for years, ponder various marketing strategies, Taylor says little. A man who, in Katina's words, "gets out of bed to start his day like someone bursting out of a three-point stance," seems strangely locked in read-and-react mode. Later, he'll talk plenty -- about his desire to transcend his sport; the challenge of repairing a marriage that nearly collapsed last year; and his frustration when the Dolphins used the No. 9 pick to draft wideout-return man Ted Ginn Jr. instead of quarterback Brady Quinn. But now he's in L.A. to listen and learn......

For the complete article click below...

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 06-20-2007 at 02:53 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #351
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2923 2923
good read. i didnt know he and his wife were back together.
 10 years ago '04        #352
space
space
 madness said:
good read. i didnt know he and his wife were back together.
I've propped you now a few times how come you still have preperation H?
 10 years ago '04        #353
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I've propped you now a few times how come you still have preperation H?
i wont be sniffin positive points for a while...
 06-21-2007, 03:09 AM         #354
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Madness just murdered some Ohio n*gga's and the mods gave him max hate or some sh*t.. Another day another dollar... I just found that sig, looked ill so I posted it
 10 years ago '04        #355
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

[pic - click to view]

Madness just murdered some Ohio n*gga's and the mods gave him max hate or some sh*t.. Another day another dollar... I just found that sig, looked ill so I posted it
'preciate it, famo....its nuthin...
 06-22-2007, 08:37 PM         #356
UnKnoWn305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DOLPHINS BOY!!!!!!!!! cant wait till the season starts Zach Channing Joey jason its over ITS OVER. DEFENSE!!!!!!!!1
 10 years ago '04        #357
space
space
 UnKnoWn305 said:
DOLPHINS BOY!!!!!!!!! cant wait till the season starts Zach Channing Joey jason its over ITS OVER. DEFENSE!!!!!!!!1

Welcome to the boards
~1~
 10 years ago '04        #358
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Defensive lineman Evans arrested
Saturday | June 23, 2007

Dolphins defensive lineman Fred Evans has been arrested in South Beach this weekend.

CBS4 reports the incident began when police were sent to an argument between Evans and a taxi cab driver. Evans was uncooperative, refusing police commands to exit the vehicle.

Things got physical when officers attempted to place the 6-2, 305 pound lineman under arrest. According to the station, one officer was bitten on his left wrist and received several bruises, while a second officer received bruises to her left knee.

Evans was eventually tasered and brought into custody. The 23-year old was charged with battery on a police officer, disorderly conduct, resisting with violence and trespassing.

A 2006 seventh round draft pick, Evans is entering his second season with the Dolphins.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 06-23-2007 at 01:15 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #359
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
is evans at risk of getting cut? i don't picture cameron having much tolerance for off-the-field issues
 10 years ago '04        #360
space
space
 madness said:
is evans at risk of getting cut? i don't picture cameron having much tolerance for off-the-field issues
Most likely.
Players such as Rodrique Wright have been stepping up in mini camps and showing potential to start within the next two years.
Although Fred Evans has been a standout in practices, you're right with Cameron not tolerating this type of actions from his players.

Expect Evans to be released and either Rodrique Wright or Kevin Vickerson being the landing candidate to make the last roster spot at DT.

Obviously with Keith Traylor and Vonnie Holliday starting, Paul Soliai will most likely take over as 3rd DT/NT on depth and one of the two above rotating to the starting roster or practice squad depending on injuries.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy