$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #321
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2969 2969
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I never hate picks until the season is half way through or over.

If Ginn proves himself as a starter or evolves into what the coaching staff says he's going to evolve into, then I'll let the professionals make the decisions and back them up on it.

It's one thing to watch a college player (Brady Quinn i.e.) on tv and another to have that person get paid by you in the million dollar range.
If the coaching staff feels John Beck will be more suited for the NFL then maybe they know more then we do (which I would only a.ssume.)

There has only been one or two standout moments for Ginn in practices towards the negative. He dropped 2 easy wide open long bombs that should have been caught. It's a catch 22 situation though because even though he should have caught the balls, not only did he juke severely, but he also burned Will Allen and Jason Allen on both plays. I mean wide open...

So the potential is there. Ginn can and hopefully will become a play maker.
Until the season begins, I'll leave the opinions of who was the better round 1 pick to the Dolphins coaching staff.
any cause for concern that the two projected starting CBs in jason and will allen are getting toasted so easily? because speaking of first round picks who havent panned out, jason allen kinda has a lil bit to prove this season. i expected growing pains for a rookie DB in the league, but he looked lost during alot of the time last year.
i really like yeremiah bell tho, it seems as if he's always in the middle of a big play, be it a tackle, a pick, a forced fumble or sumthin
 11 years ago '04        #322
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 ebcrew said:
hey illuzionz i read on ur blog ur dissapointed with ronnie brown.. i've liked him throughout college and thought he was good in the NFL.. why does he look boring? are they giving him enough plays? hit me back wit some info on him an the other RBs

It's a matter of Ronnie Brown stating he wants a LT type season and predicts it for himself. I then see him in camp slacking off, doing basic routes and just not working at full speed. I then see newly aquired rookie Lorenzo Booker next to him working his a.ss off and doing whatever he can to prove himself.

I don't really want to make too many judgement on Brown until the pads and hitting come into play. It's too early. I just don't feel he's got enough seniority to be taking it easy like Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor who Coach Cameron is allowing to sit out and do whatever drills they choose to do.

I'd like to see him working more.
 11 years ago '04        #323
space
space
 madness said:
any cause for concern that the two projected starting CBs in jason and will allen are getting toasted so easily?
Ted Ginn was only toasting them on one-on-one drills. Will Allen is in my opinion the fastest CB we have on the team and on a straight-out fade, Ginn's speed just dominates, so in the long run it's to be expected.

As far as Jason Allen...well...I will say he looks much more comfortable as a CB then FS. He's neck and neck with all the WR's he's covering. The only issue is he's not swatting the ball down or making any big plays in drills. He's showing potential, but until he's able to swat balls and do his job consistently...I wouldn't put him any higher then our 4th CB in depth.
 11 years ago '04        #324
space
space
I forget who requested the $$ behind Trent Green's salary but here it is:

He'll make $6 million this year, with an extra $2.45 million in incentives based on the Dolphins going far into the playoffs and Green playing at least 75 percent of the snaps.

Dolphins | Green contract update
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:40:21 -0700

Craig Barnes and Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, report Miami Dolphins QB Trent Green's three-year deal is worth $13.5 million with a $1.5 million signing bonus, according to a source. Green will receive base salaries of $4.5 million in 2007 and $7.5 million in 2008 and 2009 combined.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 06-13-2007 at 01:48 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #325
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to iLLuZiOnZ1313 again. It's nice to see work like this put in on my team, keep it up.
 06-14-2007, 01:09 AM         #326
Answ3r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finn fan here just checkin in

Interesting to see how Green will do, cause he's gettn up there in age. I like him tho. I'm a fan of the Rams aswell, so I had high hopes for Trent. Sucked to see him go down in 99. But he's done great the past cpuple years, hopefully he can give us something we've needed since Marino left
 11 years ago '04        #327
space
space
 Answ3r said:
Finn fan here just checkin in

Interesting to see how Green will do, cause he's gettn up there in age. I like him tho. I'm a fan of the Rams aswell, so I had high hopes for Trent. Sucked to see him go down in 99. But he's done great the past cpuple years, hopefully he can give us something we've needed since Marino left
Glad to have you in the forums. :applause:
If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask.
 11 years ago '04        #328
space
space
Guard Pete Kendall of the New York Jets may possibly be cut soon.

Kendall has expressed his displeasure concerning his contract situation, and plans to notify to the New York media on Thursday.

He might end up getting released and it's been mentioned that Miami is a possible landing spot for Kendall. Randy Mueller, Miami's General Manager, drafted Kendall back in Seattle in 96' out of Boston College. Coach Cam Cameron and Mueller have both contacted the Jets about Kendall's availability.

Kendall would fill a questionable LG positon and bring plenty of veterancy and leadership to an unproven Miami offensive line.
 10 years ago '04        #329
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
from looking at his contract, green might only be with miami for a year
 10 years ago '04        #330
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
from looking at his contract, green might only be with miami for a year
Yea, 2 years is the projected amount of time for Green, but Cameron is so unpredictable in the past 4 months with decisions. Hopefully he's just as unpredictable in gameplay decisions.
 10 years ago '04        #331
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Yea, 2 years is the projected amount of time for Green, but Cameron is so unpredictable in the past 4 months with decisions. Hopefully he's just as unpredictable in gameplay decisions.
at least cameron doesnt appear to be as aloof with the media as saban was
saban got his "hush-hush" policy from belichick, but had half the success
 10 years ago '04        #332
space
space
Miami Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper injured his hand last night in a two-vehicle crash, a Florida Highway Patrol spokesman said on Thursday.

The collision occurred about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday on the Sawgrass Expressway at Mile Marker 18, said FHP Lt. Mike Brown. Culpepper was westbound in a Chevrolet Caprice when he collided with an unidentified driver in a Chevy Avalanche. Both vehicles rolled off the roadway.

When paramedics arrived, Culpepper complained of a hand injury, Brown said.

Paramedics took one of the injured to Coral Springs Medical Center, but Brown could not immediately say whether the patient was the quarterback or the other driver. Brown also could not say which hand Culpepper injured.

Details of the crash were to be released later Thursday, he said.
 10 years ago '04        #333
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to iLLuZiOnZ1313 again.
 10 years ago '04        #334
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
maddenmaniac05 >>> illuzionz :D

naw but whats the latest with ricky williams?
 10 years ago '04        #335
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
maddenmaniac05 >>> illuzionz :D

naw but whats the latest with ricky williams?
Not going to be a Dolphin, that much is for sure lol.

No, on a more serious note, the NFL is intentionally keeping his legal issues quiet. With the new conduct policy in effect, the commisioner is keeping all ties with drug-related, legalities, and mis-conduct at bay and away from the media.

As far as Ricky he did fail another drug test. Supposedly it's marijuana, but Ricky swears up and down he's been clean for over a year now. He said in a public report that he's been working daily with his psycholigist and avoiding anything harmful to his body or his career.

As much as I believe him, sometimes I wonder.

He will not be a Dolphin though when he comes back. That is for sure.
 10 years ago '04        #336
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
hey illuzionz, u can update your blog saying C-Peps injured hand was his left (non throwing) hand. i put ur blog site in my favorites n check it every morning now :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #337
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
hey illuzionz, u can update your blog saying C-Peps injured hand was his left (non throwing) hand. i put ur blog site in my favorites n check it every morning now :applause:
Yea sorry bout that. The blog site isn't my main webpage so I tend to forget to update things, but thanks for reminding me.

With my girlfriend and work, my schedule has been sorta hectic the past 5 days. I'll get back on things though.

~1~
 10 years ago '04        #338
space
space
I know you guys enjoy reading these things so I thought I'd post it:

Merril Hodge of ESPN believes that Miami's defense is the best in the AFC this year.

Who is the best Defense in the AFC?

Hoge: Dolphins
The Dolphins have an aggressive, versatile and passionate defense that has only gotten much better with the addition of former Steelers' linebacker Joey Porter. He plays with the type of motor that you only see on large machinery, as he never gives up or takes a play off. That attitude was infectious in Pittsburgh and it should be in Miami.
 10 years ago '04        #339
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I know you guys enjoy reading these things so I thought I'd post it:

Merril Hodge of ESPN believes that Miami's defense is the best in the AFC this year.

Who is the best Defense in the AFC?

Hoge: Dolphins
The Dolphins have an aggressive, versatile and passionate defense that has only gotten much better with the addition of former Steelers' linebacker Joey Porter. He plays with the type of motor that you only see on large machinery, as he never gives up or takes a play off. That attitude was infectious in Pittsburgh and it should be in Miami.
i give channing crowder 3 years. by then he will be one of the elite LBs in the NFL. playing alongside ZT and Porter should be great for him
 10 years ago '04        #340
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690

:D
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy