Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #301
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Also, for those who aren't aware of the situation, Daunte Culpepper is demanding to be released and not be traded.

He is refusing to re-negotiate his curent $5.5 million dollar contract, which ends up canceling any trade possibilities.

He's persistent in comng to camp and remaining healthy and staying in shape and proving himself to the NFL.

Miami is expected to release him before training camp if no trade is made.

I'll keep you all updated when I can. Just been busy with work and traveling.

~1~
 06-08-2007, 04:20 PM         #302
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got Chambers in every keeper league im in so please this n*gga could be a top 4 WR in the league if yall get him a steady QB
 06-08-2007, 08:21 PM         #303
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who do you think is gona step up in the wr core and t-end core
 06-08-2007, 08:26 PM         #304
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aw man i remeber when i was livin up in MIA ...and chambers would make dem sick a.ss one hand leap of fate like angels are holding him up catch.......and it was always the front page part of sports.....he made a few of em 2 years ago....i dont remeber last year
 11 years ago '04        #305
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
he made a few of em 2 years ago....i dont remeber last year

If you don't know anything about last year, then don't make judgements or statements like you do. Coming in here saying Miami has no WR's then all of a sudden you're saying Chris Chambers is sick etc.

David Martin is our starting TE but don't expect him to be much of a blocker.
Justin Peele is an excellent run blocker but will not be used like he was last season in two TE-sets.

I expect Derek Hagan to shine this season and for Chris Chambers to be surprisingly effective in the slot. I'm just worried about Chambers getting hammered in the middle of the field. He doesn't handle big hits too well.
 06-08-2007, 08:42 PM         #306
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
If you don't know anything about last year, then don't make judgements or statements like you do. Coming in here saying Miami has no WR's then all of a sudden you're saying Chris Chambers is sick etc.

David Martin is our starting TE but don't expect him to be much of a blocker.
Justin Peele is an excellent run blocker but will not be used like he was last season in two TE-sets.

I expect Derek Hagan to shine this season and for Chris Chambers to be surprisingly effective in the slot. I'm just worried about Chambers getting hammered in the middle of the field. He doesn't handle big hits too well.
yall dont tho......and yes chambers is sick with it tho ......but he dont got no one to throw to him..in my eyes he had feely, fiedler ......and mannn tell me if you know that other back up qb for the dolphin and he wasnt doin to good...and he be criein after the game....light skinned cat

and yes i remeber chris gettin aligator arms when he was in the middle....booker to ...and i dont remeber last season bout chambers makin the leap of fate catchs

i know the most of the things bout dolphins last year...at least but not to in depth like a true fan

and yall got david martin from that trade with gb i forogt bout that...he might do something in gb he had a little shine but bubba was the main

aye tell me if u remember when ricky came back to the dolphins right...i think they where playin new england or texans and ricky was running to the right and the cb came up from his zone and smacked the sh*t outa him
 11 years ago '04        #307
space
space
I'll get back to you when I actually start to understand what you're writing let alone understand a single point you're trying to make.

~1~
 06-08-2007, 11:17 PM         #308
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I'll get back to you when I actually start to understand what you're writing let alone understand a single point you're trying to make.

~1~

eh all im saying is chamber got some sick grabs.............and hopefully david martian can do some good
 11 years ago '04        #309
space
space
So for those who wanted to read my blogs, team camp information, and team news etc...

I can't share with you the link to the database due to company privacy, but I will host and copy all my written information to the link below:

I'm pretty tied up right now with work, but on my spare time I'll copy over the information.

I have mini camp reports coming up tomorrow, so when I can I'll report them over to the blog website.

Hope this information helps, and I'll try and keep the posts up to date.

~1~
 11 years ago '04        #310
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
chambers has had alligator arms ever since kenoy kennedy baptized him in 2002
 06-09-2007, 09:13 AM         #311
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
chambers has had alligator arms ever since kenoy kennedy baptized him in 2002

i remember that sh*t ....he was gettin scrutinized ever since

aye who was that guy on special teams.....who made the biggest hit of the week..maybe year when they played the eagles and he went airborn and took out 2 guys at once and he came out with a 30%-60% colapsed lung

Last edited by QueenzBaller26; 06-09-2007 at 09:19 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #312
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
i remember that sh*t ....he was gettin scrutinized ever since

aye who was that guy on special teams.....who made the biggest hit of the week..maybe year when they played the eagles and he went airborn and took out 2 guys at once and he came out with a 30%-60% colapsed lung
u must be talkin bout tony bua, backup safety
that was a crazy a.ss block:wow:
he reminded me of a smaller zach thomas, wonder what team he's on now
 06-09-2007, 01:01 PM         #313
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

yea man here it is n it was against rams no eagles my fault
 11 years ago '04        #314
space
space
 madness said:
u must be talkin bout tony bua, wonder what team he's on now

He was signed by the Bengals after we cut him a couple years ago, then he was waived.

He just couldn't cut it in the NFL. I think he sorta gave it up. Not signed currently to any team.
 11 years ago '04        #315
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
He was signed by the Bengals after we cut him a couple years ago, then he was waived.

He just couldn't cut it in the NFL. I think he sorta gave it up. Not signed currently to any team.
just googled him
he's in CFL now :sleepy:
 11 years ago '04        #316
space
space
I've put up 2 new updates and a mini camp III OTA update on my blog site.

I'll keep the information going when I can.

I'll keep the link in my sig for those interested.

Feel free to comment and ask questions.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 06-09-2007 at 11:15 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #317
space
space
Sunday, June 10, 2007
High Expectations Given to Ginn / Coach Impressed

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins head coach Cam Cameron was impressed by WR/PR Ted Ginn Jr.

Cameron said, "As a returner, you can see why he is what he is. He just catches the ball effortlessly. The one thing as a returner, and I don't think (general manager) Randy (Mueller) and I have shared this with you, a big part of playing in this division is if we thought we could get an impact punt returner, we wanted a guy who had handled punts in tough weather. He's from Cleveland and he played in the Big 10. Now you go to Buffalo, you go to New York, you go to New England, now he's back there returning punts, and you can see where it's just natural. The first thing they have to do is catch it. No matter how fast they can run, they have to be able to field it. I though for a first practice, he was everything I thought he was and then some. There are a ton of receivers in this league who want to have no interest in being that punt returner. That's why first and foremost he was brought in, to be the punt returner."

Ginn continues to impress everybody including fans attending mini camps. Catching a 70 yard TD pass, a 46 yard TD pass and a quick slant 15 yard TD pass. Punt returns have been nothing but exceptional; blazing by defenders and jukeing them out of their shoes. Fans have been cheering and a lot of positive future is in store for Ginn.

Posted by illuzionz1313 at 6:49 PM
 11 years ago '04        #318
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
not gonna lie i hated the ginn pick at first, but i'm slowly warming to it
he's always had that devin hester-like ability, but can he develop into a solid NFL receiver is the question
 11 years ago '04        #319
space
space
 madness said:
not gonna lie i hated the ginn pick at first, but i'm slowly warming to it
he's always had that devin hester-like ability, but can he develop into a solid NFL receiver is the question
I never hate picks until the season is half way through or over.

If Ginn proves himself as a starter or evolves into what the coaching staff says he's going to evolve into, then I'll let the professionals make the decisions and back them up on it.

It's one thing to watch a college player (Brady Quinn i.e.) on tv and another to have that person get paid by you in the million dollar range.
If the coaching staff feels John Beck will be more suited for the NFL then maybe they know more then we do (which I would only a.ssume.)

There has only been one or two standout moments for Ginn in practices towards the negative. He dropped 2 easy wide open long bombs that should have been caught. It's a catch 22 situation though because even though he should have caught the balls, not only did he juke severely, but he also burned Will Allen and Jason Allen on both plays. I mean wide open...

So the potential is there. Ginn can and hopefully will become a play maker.
Until the season begins, I'll leave the opinions of who was the better round 1 pick to the Dolphins coaching staff.
 11 years ago '05        #320
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
hey illuzionz i read on ur blog ur dissapointed with ronnie brown.. i've liked him throughout college and thought he was good in the NFL.. why does he look boring? are they giving him enough plays? hit me back wit some info on him an the other RBs
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago