$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #281
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
My blog:

Ok Dolphin fans, let's not get our panties in a bunch.
Pro Bowl QB Trent Green is headed to Miami. Before you get overly excited, not too long ago we said former Pro Bowl QB Daunte Culpepper is headed to Miami as well.

On that note here's what I see in the future:

Trent Green will be Miami's starting QB come next season a.ssuming he remains healthy and no fluke accidents cause John Beck or Cleo Lemon to take over. Culpepper was cleared by physicians and doctors today to take part in upcoming mini camps and receive contact if necessary.
Sources confirm that Miami intends to trade Culpepper immediately if possible. Teams interested are the Atlanta Falcons, Buffalo Bills, & supposedly even the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Cam Cameron is indeed wanting his team to become young, and capable of being groomed. He's done plenty of cutting and releasing of older players and veterans who just didn't cut it.
So why Trent Green you ask? Well it's simple. Win Now.

The Miami Dolphins have a defense that is capable of taking any team to the playoffs. With Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor and Joey Porter increasing in age, the Dolphins have a built defense that is soon to fade if nothing is done in the near future.
Our offense on the other hand: the addition of Trent Green brings an experienced QB who can not only make plays but can be the leader of this offense the team hasn't had since the days of Dan Marino.

Trent Green = Win Now
John Beck = Groomed for the future

With Trent Green, Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, Cory Schlesinger, and newly aquired rookie Ted Ginn Jr....if the offensive line can be revamped, there's no excuse why Miami can't be considered a playoff possibility. Yes I said it, Miami is a playoff possibility.

The crazy statement I just made above all depends on the coaching staff and offensive line protection though. The two things Miami has not had in over 4 years. So with all fingers crossed, and hope and faith being put into arguably the NFL's best offensive line coach and a new era in Coach Cameron....things will either be great or horrible in Miami. Anything mediocre will only resemble a growing tradition of failure in this team's recent years.

Go Miami and God Speed.
Hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 06-05-2007 at 11:07 PM..
 06-06-2007, 08:16 AM         #282
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall shoulda kept joey
 11 years ago '05        #283
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Did you just say Cam Cameron is the best offensive line coach in the NFL? Maybe that was a typo. Mike Shanahan >
 11 years ago '04        #284
space
space
 Santoro said:
Did you just say Cam Cameron is the best offensive line coach in the NFL? Maybe that was a typo. Mike Shanahan >
If you know so much about the AFC East like you say you do you would know I'm talking about Hudson Houck. Houck is considered by many analysts as you love to go by as one of the NFL's top 3 best offensive line coaches.
After our line started sucking so bad, we hired him to change things.

We'll see what happens.

And yes Santoro, I know what I say and when I say it. I don't just blurt things out of nowhere.
 11 years ago '04        #285
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
yall shoulda kept joey
that might be the funniest thing I've ever heard in my entire life.
thanks for the laugh
 11 years ago '05        #286
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
If you know so much about the AFC East like you say you do you would know I'm talking about Hudson Houck. Houck is considered by many analysts as you love to go by as one of the NFL's top 3 best offensive line coaches.
After our line started sucking so bad, we hired him to change things.

We'll see what happens.

And yes Santoro, I know what I say and when I say it. I don't just blurt things out of nowhere.
I read your post wrong. I thought you said Cameron was the best offensive line coach. Thus why I put that in my previous post. You're right about Houck I will not disagree with you on that. He made one of the sickest lines with the Cowboys in their Superbowl days.
 11 years ago '04        #287
space
space
 Santoro said:
I read your post wrong. I thought you said Cameron was the best offensive line coach. Thus why I put that in my previous post. You're right about Houck I will not disagree with you on that. He made one of the sickest lines with the Cowboys in their Superbowl days.
No stress.
~1~
 11 years ago '04        #288
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
Ok so what's greens contract look like
 11 years ago '04        #289
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
what do u think daunte's worth? a third-rounder in the '08 draft?
 11 years ago '05        #290
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Lol @ a third rounder. Two years ago maybe. Now a 5th or 6th. Randy Moss went for a 4th rounder.
 06-07-2007, 12:44 PM         #291
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who yall think gona start ?????

actualy....who would yall start ? qb position
 11 years ago '05        #292
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
we need to run Cam Cameron out of miami quick!!! before he does more damage. this guys is a fu*king bum. i dont like what he is doing with the team. we get some guy who was out all season for a 4th rounder cause im pretty sure trents c*ck is so deep in cams mouth that he will start all season no matter how sh*tty the old hagg plays. this is a sad sad day for Dolphin fans. Trent Green doesnt have the same o-line or running game or a star reciever( Gonzalez) to put the numbers he used to put up. this guys is gonna blow in miami. as a miami fan im heartbroken to see the dolphins go in such a bad direction. Cam Cameron needs to get his sh*t together. all ive seen him do is get players like trent green and ted ginn because he knows them on a personal level. fu*k THAT. thats not why you get players.
 06-07-2007, 01:07 PM         #293
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall dont got no wrs
 11 years ago '04        #294
space
space
 madness said:
what do u think daunte's worth? a third-rounder in the '08 draft?
No way in this world Daunte goes for more then a 6th round pick. Sorry, but it's true. Don't be surprised if Miami doesn't get a pick at all for him. Teams know we don't intend on keeping him, so chances are they will wait till we release him. The only teams that I'm aware of that are interested in Culpepper are the Detroit Lions, & the Jacksonville Jaguars.

In re: to Coach Cameron being a bum and all that other stuff....

I'm not gonna change your opinions Carter, but I've seen a coach come in with a win-now attitude and wants to build for the future.
He drafted a rookie who's speed will be used at a flanker position in which the opposing defense will always have to keep one saftey back for leverage. Ted Ginn's speed alone will be used at times to keep the safties back and with Chris Chambers being moved into the X slot position, our offense will be able to spread the field for the 1st time in probably over 6 years. You have Chambers and Ginn spreading the field and clutch handed WR"s Booker and Hagan roaming the middle of the field. Hell if Az-Hakim remains on the team, that's 3 fast wr's spreading the field on 3rd downs.

I've also seen Cameron come in and upgrade an already powerful defense. He knows the ages of Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas. He added a 3rd powerful LB and wants this team to excel. He moved Jason Allen back to where he should have played his rookie season and that's from FS to CB.
He got rid of all the horrible offensive lineman from last season with the exception of Jeno James. I didn't mind James's play at times, but he's atleast brought in 2 veterans for competition and drafted my personal favorite center in the draft in Samson Satele.

Cameron is a no-nonsense type of guy so I'm not surprised in him not bringing back Ricky after another failed drug test. This team doesn't need anymore distractions. Trent Green's arm is 30x more accurate then Culpepper's. That's just the truth. Obviously Green can't run, but with Culpepper's knee being the way it is, how much mobility are you expecting out of him as well?

Trent Green is older, yes. However Trent Green had 1 concussion his whole entire life. Just one! He's fine. He still has an arm and he sure as hell will coach John Beck when he can. No use in judging a coach until the season is over. See what progressions and setbacks this team experiences.

Pre-season isn't close enough.
~1~
 11 years ago '04        #295
space
space
 casper said:
Ok so what's greens contract look like
It's a restructured 3 year new deal.
The team has had a contract ready now for over 3 weeks.

The details haven't been disclosed yet but if $$ means that much to you I'll get that info when I can.
I also know Trent Green is lowering his paycheck to help out the CAP situation in Miami.
 11 years ago '04        #296
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
illuzion.... give me a link to your blog?
 11 years ago '05        #297
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 TheCarter11 said:
we need to run Cam Cameron out of miami quick!!! before he does more damage. this guys is a fu*king bum. i dont like what he is doing with the team. we get some guy who was out all season for a 4th rounder cause im pretty sure trents c*ck is so deep in cams mouth that he will start all season no matter how sh*tty the old hagg plays. this is a sad sad day for Dolphin fans. Trent Green doesnt have the same o-line or running game or a star reciever( Gonzalez) to put the numbers he used to put up. this guys is gonna blow in miami. as a miami fan im heartbroken to see the dolphins go in such a bad direction. Cam Cameron needs to get his sh*t together. all ive seen him do is get players like trent green and ted ginn because he knows them on a personal level. fu*k THAT. thats not why you get players.
Now this guy is a fu*king moron. Get em Illuzionz.
 11 years ago '05        #298
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
yeah illuzionz u can u send me that blog of urs id like to check it out... u seem to know ur sh*t and true dolphin fans are hard to come by.. i dont even check the dolphin website any more i check ur posts u have much more useful info lol.. props
 11 years ago '04        #299
space
space
 ebcrew said:
yeah illuzionz u can u send me that blog of urs id like to check it out... u seem to know ur sh*t and true dolphin fans are hard to come by.. i dont even check the dolphin website any more i check ur posts u have much more useful info lol.. props
I appreciate it man.
I rarely write blogs, but the information logs and the blogs I do are set through a database.

If you guys have a blog site or something you commonly check or trust, I'll transfer my logs and information over to them so you can read them whenever you want.

Just give me a site you prefer and I'll transfer what I have now and maintain it for those who want it.

I talked to Lance today and yo, if you're interested in fantasty football let me know. We have our anual league starting soon. This will be our 5th or 6th year and if you're down talk to him or myself.

Give me a blog site you like and I'll hook yall up.
~1~
 11 years ago '04        #300
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
yall dont got no wrs
No offense buddy but I see you post in almost every team's boxden forums and you always have some uneducated statement to make.

Chris Chambers and Marty Booker are two experienced Pro Bowlers who grant it, might be a little inconsistent but Chambers is dangerous when he does have the ball and Booker has hands of glue.
Not to mention Booker is a beast when it comes to getting hit.
Let's also not forget Chris Chambers was voted best WR in the NFL just a couple years ago.

You have an extremely fast rookie in Ted Ginn Jr. who can also return punts and kicks like no other, and you have a promising 2nd year in Derek Hagan. Hagan is a nobody in the NFL which is to be expected, but anybody who watches film and studies and analyzes teams will know what type of talent Hagan brings to the table.

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time explaining myself.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 06-08-2007 at 03:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy