Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #261
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Dolphins | Culpepper expects to compete for starting job
Sat, 26 May 2007 08:23:00 -0700

Barry Jackson and Jeff Darlington, of the Miami Herald, report Miami Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper (knee) says he plans to compete for the team's starting quarterback job, even if Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent Green lands with the team at some point. "For a guy, for anybody who thinks that whatever their situation is where they're at and they're coming here, and it's going to be peaches and cream, that's not the case," Culpepper said. "It's not bothering me one way or the other because I know I'll be healthy," Culpepper added. "As long as I'm healthy, I'll be fine. I feel I'm going to be a great player in this league…Nothing has changed in my mind until somebody tells me different. I'm the quarterback of this team." Culpepper continues to participate in some drills and expects to be more involved during the team's next minicamp.

Dolphins | Mauia signed
Fri, 25 May 2007 16:26:11 -0700

Edgar Thompson, of the Palm Beach Post, reports the Miami Dolphins have signed sixth-round draft pick FB Reagan Mauia to a four-year deal. Financial terms were not disclosed

Dolphins | Green still optimistic of joining team
Sat, 26 May 2007 08:00:45 -0700

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent Green said during a radio interview that he is 90 percent certain of joining the Miami Dolphins soon. Green added that the Chiefs are still looking for a fourth-round draft pick in return from the Dolphins.

Reported on KFFL.com

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 05-26-2007 at 04:08 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #262
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i say we send trent a playbook now
 11 years ago '05        #263
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
just stick to daunte culpepper. i think hell be alrite. fu*k trent green. i dont care how bad he wants out of KC. i dont want him here. why are we gonna pick up some guy that KC doesnt even want anymore
 11 years ago '07        #264
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
 TheCarter11 said:
just stick to daunte culpepper. i think hell be alrite. fu*k trent green. i dont care how bad he wants out of KC. i dont want him here. why are we gonna pick up some guy that KC doesnt even want anymore
KC dont want him cuz they have the younger guys we go no one C Pep still injured and we need someone to start opening day, Green is familiar with the system so he can pick it up right away and green ONLY wants to be in miami
 11 years ago '04        #265
space
space
Titans | Team looking to hold joint practices with Dolphins
Mon, 28 May 2007

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports the Tennessee Titans have been in discussions with the Miami Dolphins regarding the possibility of holding joint practices during training camp. The Titans would host the practices at their training camp facility.
 11 years ago '04        #266
space
space
Dolphins | Chambers moving to X receiver
Mon, 28 May 2007 21:15:32 -0700

Jeff Darlington, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins WR Chris Chambers is moving from the Z position to X receiver, which should allow him more space to exploit mismatches. Head coach Cam Cameron says Chambers has embraced the change through the initial stages of workouts. Chambers said several factors led to his disappointing 2006 season, but said lack of continuity in the offense and trust was chief reasons. Chambers said trust has been resolved. He also takes comfort knowing Cameron's offense with the San Diego Chargers was just as prolific with QB Philip Rivers in 2006 as it was with QB Drew Brees in 2005. Brees left for the New Orleans Saints after the 2005 season. Chambers describes his new role in the offense as "freedom," and his goals for the 2007 season are to finish with close to 80 catches and 10 touchdowns.
 11 years ago '04        #267
space
space
Dolphins | Lemon signs tender offer
Tue, 29 May 2007 14:50:46 -0700

Greg Bedard, of the Palm Beach Post, reports restricted free-agent QB Cleo Lemon signed his one-year tender offer from the Miami Dolphins.

Newly aquired head coach Cam Cameron will not tolerate players who are not capable of being NFL starters or backups.

Cleo Lemon will be on his last evaluation period this year. a.ssuming he does not start this season (more then likely), Lemon will have to prove himself to be a valuable backup in order to remain with the team next season.

I don't forsee Lemon remaining with the Dolphins after the 07-08 season.
 11 years ago '05        #268
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
i like lemon and think we should give him a chance...

yo illuzionz where u gettin all these miami articles from?
 11 years ago '04        #269
space
space
 ebcrew said:
yo illuzionz where u gettin all these miami articles from?
For the most part I do my own writing and use my sources to give boxden users information.

However if a simple player has been signed, i'll just copy and paste a generalized version such as what's posted on KFFL.com i.e.

Mini camp and training camp reports are done on my own behalf. I'm a Dolphins analyst and just use boxden as a writing tool. 90% of what I post is me and only me.

~1~
Hope this answers your question.

P.s. - aren't you Lance or one of his boys???

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 05-30-2007 at 12:42 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #270
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
Couldn't ask for a better job than that. To be an analyst for your favorite team. Ive liked the dolphins since i was a kid. Being born and raised in South Florida im a natural Miami __________ fan. Well yeah im Lance's homeboy ive known him for years, how do u know him?
 11 years ago '04        #271
space
space
 ebcrew said:
Well yeah im Lance's homeboy ive known him for years, how do u know him?

Spanish River Highschool years ago. He was a cool dude, I've seen him using your screen name on here before.

~1~
 11 years ago '04        #272
space
space
So for those interested, Miami is still in the hunt for QB Trent Green.

The Miami Dolphins have offered the Kansas City Chiefs a conditional sixth-round pick for QB Trent Green. The pick would become a fifth-round pick if Green played a certain amount games for the Dolphins. Originally Miami was set specifically on a 6th rounder with no incentives or optional agreements.

Also, rumorville is circling that QB Duante Culpepper is receiving interest from the Atlanta Falcons. With Michael Vick's probable suspension in the future, the Falcons are looking for a win now QB replacement, and with unproven Joey Harrington and former rookie QB Shockley in waiting, Culpepper is eyed to be an immediate and best-case scenario replacement.

I'll keep you all updated when I can.
 11 years ago '04        #273
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
Yo so who's lookin good in camp, who's confused, how's Beck ginn and booker? I like booker and Ronnie brown combo
 11 years ago '04        #274
space
space
 casper said:
Yo so who's lookin good in camp, who's confused, how's Beck ginn and booker? I like booker and Ronnie brown combo
The last couple of OTA's have been closed off to the media. All I know is that next mini camp Ted Ginn is expected to return at full strength and Culpepper will be taking 1st team snaps.
Booker and Brown in the backfield has already been noted to be "refreshing" and similar to what Brown and Williams used to do according to coach Cam.

Supposedly all the rookies have been looking sharp and catching on to the playbook quite easily. Beck's confused days are over according to Cam, so hopefully next mini camp we'll have an idea of what to expect from him.

I'll keep you updated when I'm capable of it.

~1~
 11 years ago '04        #275
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
ginn is gonna participate in the june 9th camp
as much as i hated the draft, i'm anxious to see what a healthy culpepper throwing to a healthy ginn and chambers can do
 06-03-2007, 11:28 AM         #276
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GO FINS!!!!!! WOOoooOOOOoooOOooOOoooOoooOOOOOOOOOOO

God I love the dolphins :rasta
 11 years ago '04        #277
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
whens the next deadline coming? isnt trent green supposed to be released soon? cuz the fins might as well hold off until green gets cut, cuz hes not even worth a conditional 6th....
 11 years ago '04        #278
space
space
I just got word that Miami signed Trent Green today for a 5th round pick.
I'll get more updated info when I get it, but last I checked it's a conditional 5th with 4th round possibility depending on how many games he plays.

I'll keep you updated.
 11 years ago '04        #279
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Dolphins finally get Green
Story Tools:
Print Email Blog This Subscribe
Jay Glazer / FOXSports.com
Posted: 26 minutes ago

Chiefs quarterback Trent Green has finally got his wish. He's now a former Chiefs quarterback.

The Miami Dolphins have agreed to trade a fifth-round pick in the 2008 draft — which could become a fourth-rounder depending on how much action Green sees for Miami in 2007 — in exchange for the veteran quarterback, FOXSports.com has learned.

The deal is contingent on Green passing a physical. He is scheduled to fly to Miami Tuesday evening to take that physical.

The Dolphins could have ended the protracted negotiations long before Tuesday, but had held out in the belief that the Chiefs would eventually cut Green.

The long-discussed deal finally got done when Chiefs brass informed the Dolphins a trade had to get done by today or else they would have kept Green on their roster for the 2007 season.

Green played in just eight games for the Chiefs in 2006 due to injury. He completed 61.1 percent of his passes for 1,342 yards, but threw for just seven touchdowns and nine interceptions.

Jay Glazer is a senior NFL writer for FOXSports.com.

personally, i dont like the trade
 11 years ago '04        #280
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Jason Taylor likes the idea of Trent Green being in Miami
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments