$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-14-2007, 01:09 AM         #326
Answ3r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finn fan here just checkin in

Interesting to see how Green will do, cause he's gettn up there in age. I like him tho. I'm a fan of the Rams aswell, so I had high hopes for Trent. Sucked to see him go down in 99. But he's done great the past cpuple years, hopefully he can give us something we've needed since Marino left

11 years ago '04        #327
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1
 Answ3r said
Finn fan here just checkin in

Interesting to see how Green will do, cause he's gettn up there in age. I like him tho. I'm a fan of the Rams aswell, so I had high hopes for Trent. Sucked to see him go down in 99. But he's done great the past cpuple years, hopefully he can give us something we've needed since Marino left
Glad to have you in the forums. :applause:
If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask.

11 years ago '04        #328
space
space
Guard Pete Kendall of the New York Jets may possibly be cut soon.

Kendall has expressed his displeasure concerning his contract situation, and plans to notify to the New York media on Thursday.

He might end up getting released and it's been mentioned that Miami is a possible landing spot for Kendall. Randy Mueller, Miami's General Manager, drafted Kendall back in Seattle in 96' out of Boston College. Coach Cam Cameron and Mueller have both contacted the Jets about Kendall's availability.

Kendall would fill a questionable LG positon and bring plenty of veterancy and leadership to an unproven Miami offensive line.

11 years ago '04        #329
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,908 | Props total: 91 91
from looking at his contract, green might only be with miami for a year

11 years ago '04        #330
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said
from looking at his contract, green might only be with miami for a year
Yea, 2 years is the projected amount of time for Green, but Cameron is so unpredictable in the past 4 months with decisions. Hopefully he's just as unpredictable in gameplay decisions.

11 years ago '04        #331
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$13,278 | Props total: 4464 4464
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said
Yea, 2 years is the projected amount of time for Green, but Cameron is so unpredictable in the past 4 months with decisions. Hopefully he's just as unpredictable in gameplay decisions.
at least cameron doesnt appear to be as aloof with the media as saban was
saban got his "hush-hush" policy from belichick, but had half the success

11 years ago '04        #332
space
space
Miami Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper injured his hand last night in a two-vehicle crash, a Florida Highway Patrol spokesman said on Thursday.

The collision occurred about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday on the Sawgrass Expressway at Mile Marker 18, said FHP Lt. Mike Brown. Culpepper was westbound in a Chevrolet Caprice when he collided with an unidentified driver in a Chevy Avalanche. Both vehicles rolled off the roadway.

When paramedics arrived, Culpepper complained of a hand injury, Brown said.

Paramedics took one of the injured to Coral Springs Medical Center, but Brown could not immediately say whether the patient was the quarterback or the other driver. Brown also could not say which hand Culpepper injured.

Details of the crash were to be released later Thursday, he said.

11 years ago '04        #333
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$13,278 | Props total: 4464 4464
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to iLLuZiOnZ1313 again.

11 years ago '04        #334
MiamiDade 56 heat pts56
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 770 770
maddenmaniac05 >>> illuzionz :D

naw but whats the latest with ricky williams?

11 years ago '04        #335
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said
maddenmaniac05 >>> illuzionz :D

naw but whats the latest with ricky williams?
Not going to be a Dolphin, that much is for sure lol.

No, on a more serious note, the NFL is intentionally keeping his legal issues quiet. With the new conduct policy in effect, the commisioner is keeping all ties with drug-related, legalities, and mis-conduct at bay and away from the media.

As far as Ricky he did fail another drug test. Supposedly it's marijuana, but Ricky swears up and down he's been clean for over a year now. He said in a public report that he's been working daily with his psycholigist and avoiding anything harmful to his body or his career.

As much as I believe him, sometimes I wonder.

He will not be a Dolphin though when he comes back. That is for sure.

11 years ago '04        #336
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
hey illuzionz, u can update your blog saying C-Peps injured hand was his left (non throwing) hand. i put ur blog site in my favorites n check it every morning now :applause:

11 years ago '04        #337
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said
hey illuzionz, u can update your blog saying C-Peps injured hand was his left (non throwing) hand. i put ur blog site in my favorites n check it every morning now :applause:
Yea sorry bout that. The blog site isn't my main webpage so I tend to forget to update things, but thanks for reminding me.

With my girlfriend and work, my schedule has been sorta hectic the past 5 days. I'll get back on things though.

~1~

11 years ago '04        #338
space
space
I know you guys enjoy reading these things so I thought I'd post it:

Merril Hodge of ESPN believes that Miami's defense is the best in the AFC this year.

Who is the best Defense in the AFC?

Hoge: Dolphins
The Dolphins have an aggressive, versatile and passionate defense that has only gotten much better with the addition of former Steelers' linebacker Joey Porter. He plays with the type of motor that you only see on large machinery, as he never gives up or takes a play off. That attitude was infectious in Pittsburgh and it should be in Miami.

11 years ago '04        #339
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said
I know you guys enjoy reading these things so I thought I'd post it:

Merril Hodge of ESPN believes that Miami's defense is the best in the AFC this year.

Who is the best Defense in the AFC?

Hoge: Dolphins
The Dolphins have an aggressive, versatile and passionate defense that has only gotten much better with the addition of former Steelers' linebacker Joey Porter. He plays with the type of motor that you only see on large machinery, as he never gives up or takes a play off. That attitude was infectious in Pittsburgh and it should be in Miami.
i give channing crowder 3 years. by then he will be one of the elite LBs in the NFL. playing alongside ZT and Porter should be great for him

11 years ago '04        #340
MiamiDade 56 heat pts56
space
space

:D

11 years ago '04        #341
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said

:D

That just ain't right lol

Poor dolphins

11 years ago '04        #342
space
space
Today the Miami Dolphins officially released 14-year veteran DT Dan "Big Daddy" Wilkinson. After a failed trade agreement between the Denver Broncos and the Miami Dolphins caused by Wilkinson's possible retirement dilemma and missed physical, the Miami Dolphins finally terminated his contract today.

The Dolphins agreed to ship Wilkinson to Denver on March 2 for a sixth-round draft pick, but he failed to report to the Broncos for a physical and the deal was voided. He was not with the Dolphins for their offseason workouts, either.

Wilkinson, who has 54 ½ career sacks, was owed $4.5 million over the final two years of his deal with Miami.

OTHER NOTES:
Daunte Culpepper is rumored to possibly be a target of the Green Bay Packers. Although the rumor is probably false, who knows what will happen.

11 years ago '04        #343
space
space
i doubt that GB will make a push. it seems that J-ville r gona be the ones making the big push for Daunte if he gets cut or w/e. u kno wat i noticed tho, with or without Daunte Jacksonville has an all black qb squad

11 years ago '04        #344
space
space
all big and overweight too

11 years ago '04        #345
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said
all big and overweight too
doesnt matter. at this moment right now gararrd & leftwich > our qb squad. i hate to admit it tho lol

11 years ago '04        #346
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said
doesnt matter. at this moment right now gararrd & leftwich > our qb squad. i hate to admit it tho lol
I highly disagree. Trent Green had one concusion and people are so quick to judge his poor play after it last season.
People forget how accurate Trent Green is and how accurate he's been in mini camps thus far.
He sees the field so well, and is quick to release the ball.
I'd take our QB's over Leftwhich and Garrard.

David Garrard really flopped last season when asked to start. I'm not sold.

11 years ago '04        #347
MiamiDade 56 heat pts56
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said
I highly disagree. Trent Green had one concusion and people are so quick to judge his poor play after it last season.
People forget how accurate Trent Green is and how accurate he's been in mini camps thus far.
He sees the field so well, and is quick to release the ball.
I'd take our QB's over Leftwhich and Garrard.

David Garrard really flopped last season when asked to start. I'm not sold.

i mean i agree with your Trent Green argument and you are 100% right

but i'd take only Trent Green over Jax's QBs

I'd take Jax's QBs over the other QBs Dolphins got

11 years ago '04        #348
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said
i mean i agree with your Trent Green argument and you are 100% right

but i'd take only Trent Green over Jax's QBs

I'd take Jax's QBs over the other QBs Dolphins got

Trent Green > Byron Leftwhich

Byron Leftwhich > John Beck

John Beck > David Garrard (in my opinion)

11 years ago '04        #349
MiamiDade 56 heat pts56
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said
Trent Green > Byron Leftwhich

Byron Leftwhich > John Beck

John Beck > David Garrard (in my opinion)
right....

except the John Beck > David Garrard

we cant really say because we havent seen Beck in the pro level, but right now if you offer me Beck or Garrard, i`d take Garrard for the obvious reason being that I know what im getting.

11 years ago '04        #350
space
space
Thought you guys would enjoy this:

[pic - click to view]

Blitzing Hollywood
On top of his game and happily married again, could life be any better for Jason Taylor? Of course it could

The illustrious flack has handled the likes of Hendrix, Joplin and the Beach Boys. On more than one level Sandy Friedman (a.k.a. the Sand Man) has enjoyed close to a pitch-perfect career. So when Friedman, the executive vice president for music and sports at public-relations powerhouse Rogers & Cowan, stares intently at a photo of Jason and Katina Taylor on a recent afternoon in Los Angeles, a great deal is riding on what he will say next. In the publicity shot a handsome, tuxedo-clad Jason, the Miami Dolphins' All-Pro defensive end, is posing James Bond-like while his gorgeous wife, resplendent in a flower-print dress, gets Bond-girl frisky, and it all makes the Sand Man light up like Jimi's Stratocaster at Monterey Pop. Friedman shifts his gaze to the real-life Jason, whom he had met only five minutes earlier, then looks at the photo again. Mindful that the Taylors will be visiting London in late October, when the Dolphins face the New York Giants in the first NFL regular-season game outside North America, Friedman foresees tabloid exposure worthy of the Beckhams.

"We sell Tim McGraw and Faith Hill as the First Couple of Country Music; that's how we want to position you [as an NFL couple] over there," the Sand Man says excitedly. "The trick is getting you off the sports pages and into the other parts of the paper -- and that's what this allows us to do." Friedman slaps the photo on the conference-room table for emphasis. "They'll eat this up on Fleet Street. They love couples! We'll make sure you're seen with all the right people in all the right places. Because what you're giving us, with the business interests and lifestyle and charitable efforts and entertainment ventures, is perfect for the business we're in."

Fiddling with a pair of oversized Prada shades, Jason looks at his L.A.-based agent, Gary Wichard, and nods approvingly. The two men have plotted to raise Taylor's profile since his days as a lukewarm NFL draft project out of Akron, and this meeting is designed to bolster his appeal as a crossover celebrity. While Friedman and Wichard, who have known each other for years, ponder various marketing strategies, Taylor says little. A man who, in Katina's words, "gets out of bed to start his day like someone bursting out of a three-point stance," seems strangely locked in read-and-react mode. Later, he'll talk plenty -- about his desire to transcend his sport; the challenge of repairing a marriage that nearly collapsed last year; and his frustration when the Dolphins used the No. 9 pick to draft wideout-return man Ted Ginn Jr. instead of quarterback Brady Quinn. But now he's in L.A. to listen and learn......

For the complete article click below...

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 06-20-2007 at 02:53 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+117online now  49
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
241 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+111online now  36
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+44online now  32
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-68online now  12
Image(s) inside WTF: Will Smith Come Out The CLOSET, HE fu-king Reverse Cowgirl A WINE..
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+39online now  11
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  8
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+63online now  5
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy