$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #241
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 4 4
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Dolphins | Green forcing the issue in Kansas City
Thursday | May 17, 2007

The ongoing saga between the Miami Dolphins and the Kansas City Chiefs over Trent Green could take another turn towards getting the veteran quarterback to Miami sooner rather than later.

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that Green is adamant that he will participate in the Chiefs' upcoming minicamp, unless he is traded to the Dolphins first. The minicamp commences Monday, May 21.

The Chiefs do not want Green to attend, as they would be on the hook for Green's $7.2 million salary if he were seriously injured, not to mention scuttling any trade scenarios with the Dolphins.

But banning Green would also carry risks in itself.

In a situation similar to Green's, the Tennessee Titans barred quarterback Steve McNair from working out at the team's facility last April. Like Green, McNair held a high cap figure and his team was looking to get younger at the position.

The NFL Players a.ssociation then filed a grievance against the Titans on McNair's behalf, while the player and his agent agreed to a contract with the Baltimore Ravens in early May.

In June, the arbitrator ruled in favor of McNair, stating the Titans could not bar a player from participating while under contract. Shortly thereafter, McNair was traded to the Ravens for a 4th round draft pick.

Schefter also reports that the Chiefs and Dolphins have spoken in recent days, and the Dolphins have softened on their offer of a 6th round draft choice.

Culpepper should slap the sh*t outta Green once he touches down...fu*ker wont start, hes just a numbers quarterback
 11 years ago '04        #242
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Cameron shuts the door on Ricky Williams
Friday | May 18, 2007

For the first time since accepting the job in January, Dolphins head coach Cam Cameron spoke passionately on the issue of suspended running back Ricky Williams.

"Nothing has changed," said Cameron. "It is my responsibility that our fans, all the people that care about Miami Dolphin football, are not setup for a disappointment."

"That's why we focus on the guys we have, because there's no guarantee you're gonna have anybody that's not on your roster. When I go down that road with people who are not on our roster, and then those people are ultimately never on our roster, it's a letdown."

Cameron continued to drive his point home.

"I'm just gonna tell you right now: I...and I don't say I a lot. But 'I' will not allow our fans to be let down by people who are not on our roster. Not again. That's what has driven this, if you want to know the nuts and bolts of it. I'm not going to [let that happen]. It's my responsibility not to let that happen. I'm gonna let it happen.

Later, Cameron confirmed a previous quote read back to him by a reporter.

"I think, and obviously it's not 100%, but the easiest predictor of future behavior is previous behavior. And that can be in a good context and that can be in a negative context.

"Could I have made that statement 15 years ago? Absolutely not. I was trying to save every guy in the game. And ultimately it comes down to the team. To quote Bo Schembechler: 'The team. The team. The team.' "

His success rate at saving players?

"Very low."

"As a human being you want to be as fair as you can be. But no individual ever comes above the team, including myself or this organization.

"There's a difference between the human side and the NFL business side. You've got to be able to seperate the two. Because you don't want to ever lose your ability to be compassionate. I'll never lose that."
 11 years ago '04        #243
space
space

enough said
 11 years ago '07        #244
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
i am happy with the draft i am happy with the attitude Cam has i cant wait for the season, glad we are finally just flushing this ricky a**hole out of the team
 11 years ago '04        #245
space
space
For those who are interested restricted free-agent S Yeremiah Bell signed his one-year tender today worth about $1.3 million.

According to sources it's a test to see if his execution of plays last year was a fluke or not. Some were arguing he was a product of Nick Saban's system last season.

Cameron is placing him on a high expectation list to challenge Bell into even greater deeds then what was given last year.

With a limited depth at saftey & with CB Jason Allen switching positons, Bell, Hill, Tillman, and Worrell will man up the saftey slots.

Bell has much to prove.

I personally like the guy, hell as far as I'm concerned he's been the most reliable man at last resort.

Sorry I've been gone for a while with the reports, I'll be back more frequently when work isn't crawling up my spine.

~1~
 05-22-2007, 04:28 PM         #246
RichAndYung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, we got a solid running back, and i think with Cam as the new head coach Ronnie Brown is finally going to be able to shine like he should, look at what Cam did for LT....I think its a good thing the Dolphins got San Diegos old Offensive Cordinator as their Head Coach, offense is what the team has been lacking, and this season its our turn to do it big. Plus, Chris Beck will be a good back up Quarterback, and depending on how Daunte does this season, Beck may be a good starter for next season lol...But regardless, im happy with the Draft turn out, we got alot of talent on the offense now and think Cam will finally let the Dolphins show it...Ted Ginn is going to be showing his remarkable running skills as a Returner and who knows, he might even be on the line towards the middle of the season. But anyways, im excited as hell to see how this season plays out...:D
 11 years ago '04        #247
space
space
 Unkleluc said:
that n*gga said Chris Beck
Its all good. I'm not gonna bash a dolphin supporter just because they don't know the proper names of the draft picks we chose.

It's John Beck buddy but even in your "state the obvious"-esq comments, glad to know we have people supporting the staff.

Cameron's plan is to spread the offense out and make it a fast, and quick threat. Brown is a power running back, and has great versatility but I would never expect a LT out of him. I don't believe he posseses the same qualities LT has.

In re: to Ted Ginn Jr. maybe being on the line...we already know he will be our starting PR. In re: to him being a KR is up for grabs between him and Az-Hakim.
Also, Ted Ginn is pretty much sloted in at the #3 or #4 WR spot depending on who's more ready for slot responsibilities. It will be given to Ginn or Hagan depending on Training Camp.

If Miami's offense clicks together, don't count Miami out of the playoffs TOO fast. Our Defense will gaurantee us atleast 5 wins this season. Imagine if the offense would gel.....
 11 years ago '04        #248
space
space
Dolphins | Sign 7th Round Pick LB Kelvin Smith
May 23, 2007

Today the Miami Dolphins today signed 7th round pick LB Kelvin Smith, the first of their three seventh-round draft choices this year, to a four-year contract. He is the first of the teamís ten draft choices to sign.

Smith was a four-year letterman at Syracuse (2003-06), where he started 45 of the 46 games in which he played during his career. He totaled 316 tackles, 21.5 stops for loss and six sacks during that time. He also intercepted five passes, forced two fumbles and recovered a pair as well. Smith had his most productive season as a senior when he finished second in the Big East Conference with 106 tackles, while also tallying a career-high three sacks.

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #249
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
no beef............LOL
 11 years ago '04        #250
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
no beef............LOL
this dude..... lol
 11 years ago '04        #251
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
this dude..... lol

you a cool a.ss dude tho....most n*ggas wouldve been fire a.ss hot!

11 years ago '04        #252
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said:

you a cool a.ss dude tho....most n*ggas wouldve been fire a.ss hot!

I have a life :D
~1~

Good luck this season, I'm anxious to see Russel in a game.
 11 years ago '04        #253
space
space
Dolphins Sign Three Draft ChoicesMay 24, 2007 - The Miami Dolphins today signed running back Lorenzo Booker, their third-round draft choice (71st overall) this year, punter Brandon Fields, the second of their three seventh-round draft choices (225th overall), and linebacker Abraham Wright, their final seventh-round pick (238th overall). All three players signed four-year contracts. The Dolphins now have signed four of their ten 2007 draft choices.

Booker played the last four seasons at Florida State (2003-06) where he concluded his career with 2,298 yards rushing and 13 touchdowns on 475 attempts (4.8 avg.), while also tallying 109 receptions for 878 yards and a pair of scores. He led the Seminoles in rushing each of the last two years, and recorded a career-best 887 yards rushing as a sophomore in 2004. The 5-10, 191-pound Booker prepped at St. Bonaventure High School in Ventura, Calif.

Fields was a four-year letterman at Michigan State (2003-06) who put together a career average of 45.0 yards on 209 punts. This included 57 punts inside the 20 with 24 touchbacks. A three-time Academic All-Big 10 Conference selection, Fields had his most productive season as a sophomore in 2004 when he hit 50 punts for a 47.9-yard average, a figure that led the nation that year. For his performance, he was a first-team All-America selection. The 6-5, 236-pound Fields grew up in Toledo, Ohio, where he attended St. Johnís High School.

Wright was a three-year letterman at Colorado (2004-06) after spending his freshman season of 2003 at Northeast Oklahoma A&M. In his three years with the Buffaloes, he started 27 of the 38 games in which he appeared and totaled 107 tackles, 29 stops for loss, 21 sacks, an interception and three forced fumbles. He put together career-high figures of 57 tackles, 16 stops for loss and 11.5 sacks as a senior when he was a first-team All-Big 12 Conference defensive end. The 6-3, 245-pounder grew up in Oklahoma City where he attended Southeast High School.

Report taken from

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 05-24-2007 at 04:46 PM..
 05-25-2007, 04:59 AM         #254
ksparks3232  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats tthe deal with Ricky Williams
 11 years ago '07        #255
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
wack!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #256
space
space
 spanishflip703 said:
wack!!!!!

this is coming from a cowboy fan who's team puts their starting QB in charge of holding kicks in the playoffs the QB can't even connect on 1/2 his throws and they expect him to catch a darted snap and place it in time...
go away

In other news: ( and no, no money saved on switching car insurance)

Dolphins | Rex Hadnot Official Starting RG
May 25th, 2007

Cam Cameron officially announced today (even though I predicted this and stated a while ago) that Rex Hadnot has officially been switched from starting center to starting right guard.

Although Johnathan Ingram is working with 1st team defenses, this move primarily is to have newly aquired rookie center Samson Satele control snaps and the center of the line. Cameron's offense requires guards to be versatile and quick when pulling for rb's and Hadnot is much more aggressive on the line then 6'2 311 lb. Satele.

As I once predicted and was correct about:

LT: Vernon Carey, Mike Rosenthal
LG: Chris Leiwinski, Joe Toledo
C: Samson Satele, Johnathon Ingram
RG: Rex Hadnot, Dan Stevenson
RT: L.J. Schelton, Anthony Alabi

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 05-25-2007 at 05:54 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #257
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
props to you illuzionz.....

most dolphin fans i know already gave up on their team and the training camp hasnt even started....

props for staying loyal to ur team, just like ive stayed loyal to mine through all the bad seasons since the super bowl...from bill callahan and rick mirer to norv turner and kerry collins to art shell and aaron brooks....
 11 years ago '04        #258
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
props to you illuzionz.....

most dolphin fans i know already gave up on their team and the training camp hasnt even started....

props for staying loyal to ur team, just like ive stayed loyal to mine through all the bad seasons since the super bowl...from bill callahan and rick mirer to norv turner and kerry collins to art shell and aaron brooks....
problem is Miami is an extremely talented football team. Our defense in my opinion contains the NFL's #1 pass rusher and the best starting LB corps in the league.

Our secondary is young an not all that experienced. However Miami's defense alone wins about 5-7 games anually.

So on that note, I pray to God one season Miami's offense will step up and support the defense for once.

Any NFL fan who says the Phins are horrible and suck and are wack, know absolutely nothing about the league except for maybe their team.

The dolphins have had horrible coaching transitions since Don Shula and Marino retired. Since then, nothing has been steady except for our defense.

That's all I'm gonna say though.

I just do the reporting and writing. Critique/analyst or not....

Good luck this season.
 11 years ago '04        #259
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2950 2950
let's go phins
call me crazy but i think daunte still can ball, as long as he's healthy
not too crazy about the hot pursuit of trent green
 11 years ago '05        #260
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
:D I'm officially a Miami Dolphins fan, thanks to.......

Anyone who had a problem with Miami drafting Ted Ginn @ #9 has never seen him play or score a touchdown, he's the fastest player I've ever seen.....

And that's against Aaron Ross[1st rd pick]...

He's gonna look good in a Dolphins uniform....

Go Fins!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 05-26-2007 at 03:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy