Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #221
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
This thread was 20 pages what happened??
 11 years ago '04        #222
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
NFL expected to rule on Ricky next week
Thursday | May 10, 2007

Adam Schefter reports the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell are expected to rule on the reinstatement request of running back Ricky Williams with the next week.

Williams was given a one-year suspension in April 2006 for failing a drug test for the fourth time in his career.

If he is reinstated by the league, Williams is not expected to remain with the Dolphins.

Head coach Cam Cameron nor general manager Randy Mueller have steadfastly refused to comment on the situation. And neither man has spoken with Williams. While general manager of the New Orleans Saints, it was Mueller who traded Williams to the Dolphins.

In addition to drafting running back Lorenzo Booker in the third round of last month's NFL Draft, the Dolphins have given him Williams' old locker, clearing out the six-year veteran's belongings.

Williams is in the final year of a contract that will pay him $720,000 in 2007, all of which would come off the books if the Dolphins traded or released the 30-year old running back.

While a trade would seem unlikely, the Dolphins do have at least one potential suitor.

"He's proven himself with me," said Rams head coach Scott Linehan of Williams last month. "I know there would be a certain amount of risk involved based on [his past], but I would [consider it] just because he deserves that based on what he was able to do."
 11 years ago '05        #223
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
I don't wanna see ricky on the rams so I hope we keep him.
 11 years ago '04        #224
space
space
Report: Ricky fails another drug test
Friday | May 11, 2007

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that running back Ricky Williams has failed yet another drug test.

The failed test came this past April. And the substance was none other than Williams' old friend: marijuana.

The league doctors who oversee the testing program informed NFL commissioner Roger Goodell of the failed test and recommended that Williams will not be allowed to request reinstatement into the league until September.

"Falling off the wagon is part of rehab," a source told Mortensen. "Based on the medical evidence in Ricky's case, the doctors say it's too early to come back. He had the positive test last month.

"Remember, he's been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder -- that's a real disease and a good percentage of those folks self-medicate with substances like marijuana, often at the moment they are about to have a high level of social interaction."
 11 years ago '05        #225
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
lol i actually thought he was gonna stay clean. well there goes rickys career. sad thing man he was a good player
 11 years ago '04        #226
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
Yea I was just about to tell yall bout him failin another test.

So yes I'm 97% sure he won't be a dolphin but what about all the doe he owes us? If and when we get that, does that money go towards salaries or just back in wayne's pocket?
 11 years ago '05        #227
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
we will never see the money that ricky owes the dolphins
 05-12-2007, 07:14 AM         #228
phins17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very sad story this is a guy that had the world in his hand and he smoked it away using pot.
 11 years ago '04        #229
space
space
After reports of Ricky Williams failing yet another drug test recently (marijuana), Ricky issued a statement to the NFL and fans a.ssuring the rumors to be untrue:

"Due to the recent reports about me failing a drug test, I feel it is appropriate for me to issue this statement. Last month, following a psychological evaluation requested by the NFL, we -- the psychiatrist and I -- came to the realization that there were a few things I needed to iron out about myself in order to make my return to the NFL as successful as possible.

"I am an honest, God-fearing man who is intensely dedicated to being the best person I can be on and off the football field. There is no need to smear my name or to defame my character for the sake of news. When the time is right, God willing, I will be back on the field scoring touchdowns for whatever team is fortunate enough to believe in me."

"I appreciate all the support I have received from my fans," Williams added in his statement, "and I a.ssure all others that I am strong, clean, and happily preparing myself for a triumphant return to the NFL."

The Dolphins and the NFL declined comment.

Williams still owes the Dolphins $8.6 million for breaching his contract when he sat out the 2004 season, but they've given no signal they want him back.

In retrospect, Ricky has admitted to using marijuana in the past. The 2nd to last test that he failed, he swore up and down he was clean and stayed away from weed. It was proven that the tests showed positive of a substance not related to any sort of marijuana. Holistic medicine was Ricky's source of staying clean and weed was ruled out.

He is strongly denying the recent reports, so I'm inclined to believe him.

We will not see him as a Dolphin though, but hopefully he will prove the NFL wrong and be a deicent example to future football players, remain clean and accomplish what he supposedly has set out to do.
 05-13-2007, 10:51 AM         #230
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I shed a tear
 11 years ago '04        #231
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
After reports of Ricky Williams failing yet another drug test recently (marijuana), Ricky issued a statement to the NFL and fans a.ssuring the rumors to be untrue:

"Due to the recent reports about me failing a drug test, I feel it is appropriate for me to issue this statement. Last month, following a psychological evaluation requested by the NFL, we -- the psychiatrist and I -- came to the realization that there were a few things I needed to iron out about myself in order to make my return to the NFL as successful as possible.

"I am an honest, God-fearing man who is intensely dedicated to being the best person I can be on and off the football field. There is no need to smear my name or to defame my character for the sake of news. When the time is right, God willing, I will be back on the field scoring touchdowns for whatever team is fortunate enough to believe in me."

"I appreciate all the support I have received from my fans," Williams added in his statement, "and I a.ssure all others that I am strong, clean, and happily preparing myself for a triumphant return to the NFL."

The Dolphins and the NFL declined comment.

Williams still owes the Dolphins $8.6 million for breaching his contract when he sat out the 2004 season, but they've given no signal they want him back.

In retrospect, Ricky has admitted to using marijuana in the past. The 2nd to last test that he failed, he swore up and down he was clean and stayed away from weed. It was proven that the tests showed positive of a substance not related to any sort of marijuana. Holistic medicine was Ricky's source of staying clean and weed was ruled out.

He is strongly denying the recent reports, so I'm inclined to believe him.

We will not see him as a Dolphin though, but hopefully he will prove the NFL wrong and be a deicent example to future football players, remain clean and accomplish what he supposedly has set out to do.
Its a shame this report will not be a newsflash
 11 years ago '04        #232
space
space
Dolphins | CB Derrick Johnson Claimed Off Waivers
May 16th, 2007

The Dolphins acquired cornerback Derrick Johnson off waivers from the Atlanta Falcons on Wednesday.

The 5-10, 186-pound Johnson was a sixth-round draft choice of San Francisco in 2005. He played in 14 games in his rookie season with the 49ers, including five starts. He recorded 36 tackles, with a sack, seven passes defensed and a fumble recovery, which he returned for a touchdown.
 11 years ago '04        #233
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Dolphins | CB Derrick Johnson Claimed Off Waivers
May 16th, 2007

The Dolphins acquired cornerback Derrick Johnson off waivers from the Atlanta Falcons on Wednesday.

The 5-10, 186-pound Johnson was a sixth-round draft choice of San Francisco in 2005. He played in 14 games in his rookie season with the 49ers, including five starts. He recorded 36 tackles, with a sack, seven passes defensed and a fumble recovery, which he returned for a touchdown.
Damn that don't sound so bad especially for a rookie, but y would the niners and atl get rid of him???

Here we go again adding depth to the wrong side of the ball. I find myself getting really upset wit the fins. Last year we had all types of updates everyday, we thought we were set, now we know we need things and they aint persuin sh*t. They went hard after porter, but won't do sh*t about the qb issue
 11 years ago '07        #234
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
i am sold that beck is our guy but as far as this year it looks like we are going to have to deal with CPEP ....i hope this guy is ready
 11 years ago '04        #235
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 KingOnSlaught said:
i am sold that beck is our guy but as far as this year it looks like we are going to have to deal with CPEP ....i hope this guy is ready
the prob with cpep is he cant read defense for sh*t and two, he played scared last year..

the arm is still there, just gotta work more on the brain

if ginn is 100%, than it should be lovely to see pep throwing deep to ginn

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 05-17-2007 at 12:53 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #236
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Report: Ricky fails another drug test
Friday | May 11, 2007

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that running back Ricky Williams has failed yet another drug test.

The failed test came this past April. And the substance was none other than Williams' old friend: marijuana.

The league doctors who oversee the testing program informed NFL commissioner Roger Goodell of the failed test and recommended that Williams will not be allowed to request reinstatement into the league until September.

"Falling off the wagon is part of rehab," a source told Mortensen. "Based on the medical evidence in Ricky's case, the doctors say it's too early to come back. He had the positive test last month.

"Remember, he's been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder -- that's a real disease and a good percentage of those folks self-medicate with substances like marijuana, often at the moment they are about to have a high level of social interaction."
 11 years ago '04        #237
space
space
Dolphins | Green forcing the issue in Kansas City
Thursday | May 17, 2007

The ongoing saga between the Miami Dolphins and the Kansas City Chiefs over Trent Green could take another turn towards getting the veteran quarterback to Miami sooner rather than later.

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that Green is adamant that he will participate in the Chiefs' upcoming minicamp, unless he is traded to the Dolphins first. The minicamp commences Monday, May 21.

The Chiefs do not want Green to attend, as they would be on the hook for Green's $7.2 million salary if he were seriously injured, not to mention scuttling any trade scenarios with the Dolphins.

But banning Green would also carry risks in itself.

In a situation similar to Green's, the Tennessee Titans barred quarterback Steve McNair from working out at the team's facility last April. Like Green, McNair held a high cap figure and his team was looking to get younger at the position.

The NFL Players a.ssociation then filed a grievance against the Titans on McNair's behalf, while the player and his agent agreed to a contract with the Baltimore Ravens in early May.

In June, the arbitrator ruled in favor of McNair, stating the Titans could not bar a player from participating while under contract. Shortly thereafter, McNair was traded to the Ravens for a 4th round draft pick.

Schefter also reports that the Chiefs and Dolphins have spoken in recent days, and the Dolphins have softened on their offer of a 6th round draft choice.
 11 years ago '04        #238
space
space
Just for the record, in the Dolphins recent OTA's in Davie, Culpepper was under center taking snaps.
He wasn't sprinting or running however he was making throws.

He said he'll be 90% ready for the next mini camps and is beyond sure he'll be ready for training camp.

Whether this is true or not is yet to be seen but the fact he's running non-contact drills in closed-to-the-public practices is a great sign for the team.

Only time will tell.
 11 years ago '04        #239
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
Man he said he was ready last year, he better be sure this time.

I saw something about green on espnnews but it went off screen too quick
 11 years ago '05        #240
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 4 4
 casper said:
Damn that don't sound so bad especially for a rookie, but y would the niners and atl get rid of him???
because he is too short to cover the majority of 1 and 2 wideouts in the league. Maybe he can hold his own against average slot receivers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago