$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
46 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #251
MiamiDade 56 heat pts56
space
space
$14,375 | Props total: 775 775
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said
this dude..... lol

you a cool a.ss dude tho....most n*ggas wouldve been fire a.ss hot!

12 years ago '04        #252
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1
 Triple6Raidr305 said

you a cool a.ss dude tho....most n*ggas wouldve been fire a.ss hot!

I have a life :D
~1~

Good luck this season, I'm anxious to see Russel in a game.

12 years ago '04        #253
space
space
Dolphins Sign Three Draft ChoicesMay 24, 2007 - The Miami Dolphins today signed running back Lorenzo Booker, their third-round draft choice (71st overall) this year, punter Brandon Fields, the second of their three seventh-round draft choices (225th overall), and linebacker Abraham Wright, their final seventh-round pick (238th overall). All three players signed four-year contracts. The Dolphins now have signed four of their ten 2007 draft choices.

Booker played the last four seasons at Florida State (2003-06) where he concluded his career with 2,298 yards rushing and 13 touchdowns on 475 attempts (4.8 avg.), while also tallying 109 receptions for 878 yards and a pair of scores. He led the Seminoles in rushing each of the last two years, and recorded a career-best 887 yards rushing as a sophomore in 2004. The 5-10, 191-pound Booker prepped at St. Bonaventure High School in Ventura, Calif.

Fields was a four-year letterman at Michigan State (2003-06) who put together a career average of 45.0 yards on 209 punts. This included 57 punts inside the 20 with 24 touchbacks. A three-time Academic All-Big 10 Conference selection, Fields had his most productive season as a sophomore in 2004 when he hit 50 punts for a 47.9-yard average, a figure that led the nation that year. For his performance, he was a first-team All-America selection. The 6-5, 236-pound Fields grew up in Toledo, Ohio, where he attended St. John’s High School.

Wright was a three-year letterman at Colorado (2004-06) after spending his freshman season of 2003 at Northeast Oklahoma A&M. In his three years with the Buffaloes, he started 27 of the 38 games in which he appeared and totaled 107 tackles, 29 stops for loss, 21 sacks, an interception and three forced fumbles. He put together career-high figures of 57 tackles, 16 stops for loss and 11.5 sacks as a senior when he was a first-team All-Big 12 Conference defensive end. The 6-3, 245-pounder grew up in Oklahoma City where he attended Southeast High School.

Report taken from

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 05-24-2007 at 04:46 PM..

05-25-2007, 04:59 AM         #254
ksparks3232  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats tthe deal with Ricky Williams

12 years ago '07        #255
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
wack!!!!!

12 years ago '04        #256
space
space
 spanishflip703 said
wack!!!!!

this is coming from a cowboy fan who's team puts their starting QB in charge of holding kicks in the playoffs the QB can't even connect on 1/2 his throws and they expect him to catch a darted snap and place it in time...
go away

In other news: ( and no, no money saved on switching car insurance)

Dolphins | Rex Hadnot Official Starting RG
May 25th, 2007

Cam Cameron officially announced today (even though I predicted this and stated a while ago) that Rex Hadnot has officially been switched from starting center to starting right guard.

Although Johnathan Ingram is working with 1st team defenses, this move primarily is to have newly aquired rookie center Samson Satele control snaps and the center of the line. Cameron's offense requires guards to be versatile and quick when pulling for rb's and Hadnot is much more aggressive on the line then 6'2 311 lb. Satele.

As I once predicted and was correct about:

LT: Vernon Carey, Mike Rosenthal
LG: Chris Leiwinski, Joe Toledo
C: Samson Satele, Johnathon Ingram
RG: Rex Hadnot, Dan Stevenson
RT: L.J. Schelton, Anthony Alabi

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 05-25-2007 at 05:54 PM..

12 years ago '04        #257
MiamiDade 56 heat pts56
space
space
$14,375 | Props total: 775 775
props to you illuzionz.....

most dolphin fans i know already gave up on their team and the training camp hasnt even started....

props for staying loyal to ur team, just like ive stayed loyal to mine through all the bad seasons since the super bowl...from bill callahan and rick mirer to norv turner and kerry collins to art shell and aaron brooks....

12 years ago '04        #258
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said
props to you illuzionz.....

most dolphin fans i know already gave up on their team and the training camp hasnt even started....

props for staying loyal to ur team, just like ive stayed loyal to mine through all the bad seasons since the super bowl...from bill callahan and rick mirer to norv turner and kerry collins to art shell and aaron brooks....
problem is Miami is an extremely talented football team. Our defense in my opinion contains the NFL's #1 pass rusher and the best starting LB corps in the league.

Our secondary is young an not all that experienced. However Miami's defense alone wins about 5-7 games anually.

So on that note, I pray to God one season Miami's offense will step up and support the defense for once.

Any NFL fan who says the Phins are horrible and suck and are wack, know absolutely nothing about the league except for maybe their team.

The dolphins have had horrible coaching transitions since Don Shula and Marino retired. Since then, nothing has been steady except for our defense.

That's all I'm gonna say though.

I just do the reporting and writing. Critique/analyst or not....

Good luck this season.

12 years ago '04        #259
madness 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$13,279 | Props total: 4479 4479
let's go phins
call me crazy but i think daunte still can ball, as long as he's healthy
not too crazy about the hot pursuit of trent green

12 years ago '05        #260
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
:D I'm officially a Miami Dolphins fan, thanks to.......

Anyone who had a problem with Miami drafting Ted Ginn @ #9 has never seen him play or score a touchdown, he's the fastest player I've ever seen.....

And that's against Aaron Ross[1st rd pick]...

He's gonna look good in a Dolphins uniform....

Go Fins!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 05-26-2007 at 03:00 PM..

12 years ago '04        #261
space
space
Dolphins | Culpepper expects to compete for starting job
Sat, 26 May 2007 08:23:00 -0700

Barry Jackson and Jeff Darlington, of the Miami Herald, report Miami Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper (knee) says he plans to compete for the team's starting quarterback job, even if Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent Green lands with the team at some point. "For a guy, for anybody who thinks that whatever their situation is where they're at and they're coming here, and it's going to be peaches and cream, that's not the case," Culpepper said. "It's not bothering me one way or the other because I know I'll be healthy," Culpepper added. "As long as I'm healthy, I'll be fine. I feel I'm going to be a great player in this league…Nothing has changed in my mind until somebody tells me different. I'm the quarterback of this team." Culpepper continues to participate in some drills and expects to be more involved during the team's next minicamp.

Dolphins | Mauia signed
Fri, 25 May 2007 16:26:11 -0700

Edgar Thompson, of the Palm Beach Post, reports the Miami Dolphins have signed sixth-round draft pick FB Reagan Mauia to a four-year deal. Financial terms were not disclosed

Dolphins | Green still optimistic of joining team
Sat, 26 May 2007 08:00:45 -0700

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent Green said during a radio interview that he is 90 percent certain of joining the Miami Dolphins soon. Green added that the Chiefs are still looking for a fourth-round draft pick in return from the Dolphins.

Reported on KFFL.com

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 05-26-2007 at 04:08 PM..

12 years ago '04        #262
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
i say we send trent a playbook now

12 years ago '05        #263
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
just stick to daunte culpepper. i think hell be alrite. fu*k trent green. i dont care how bad he wants out of KC. i dont want him here. why are we gonna pick up some guy that KC doesnt even want anymore

12 years ago '07        #264
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,225 | Props total: 15 15
 TheCarter11 said
just stick to daunte culpepper. i think hell be alrite. fu*k trent green. i dont care how bad he wants out of KC. i dont want him here. why are we gonna pick up some guy that KC doesnt even want anymore
KC dont want him cuz they have the younger guys we go no one C Pep still injured and we need someone to start opening day, Green is familiar with the system so he can pick it up right away and green ONLY wants to be in miami

12 years ago '04        #265
space
space
Titans | Team looking to hold joint practices with Dolphins
Mon, 28 May 2007

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports the Tennessee Titans have been in discussions with the Miami Dolphins regarding the possibility of holding joint practices during training camp. The Titans would host the practices at their training camp facility.

12 years ago '04        #266
space
space
Dolphins | Chambers moving to X receiver
Mon, 28 May 2007 21:15:32 -0700

Jeff Darlington, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins WR Chris Chambers is moving from the Z position to X receiver, which should allow him more space to exploit mismatches. Head coach Cam Cameron says Chambers has embraced the change through the initial stages of workouts. Chambers said several factors led to his disappointing 2006 season, but said lack of continuity in the offense and trust was chief reasons. Chambers said trust has been resolved. He also takes comfort knowing Cameron's offense with the San Diego Chargers was just as prolific with QB Philip Rivers in 2006 as it was with QB Drew Brees in 2005. Brees left for the New Orleans Saints after the 2005 season. Chambers describes his new role in the offense as "freedom," and his goals for the 2007 season are to finish with close to 80 catches and 10 touchdowns.

12 years ago '04        #267
space
space
Dolphins | Lemon signs tender offer
Tue, 29 May 2007 14:50:46 -0700

Greg Bedard, of the Palm Beach Post, reports restricted free-agent QB Cleo Lemon signed his one-year tender offer from the Miami Dolphins.

Newly aquired head coach Cam Cameron will not tolerate players who are not capable of being NFL starters or backups.

Cleo Lemon will be on his last evaluation period this year. a.ssuming he does not start this season (more then likely), Lemon will have to prove himself to be a valuable backup in order to remain with the team next season.

I don't forsee Lemon remaining with the Dolphins after the 07-08 season.

12 years ago '05        #268
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,904 | Props total: 170 170
i like lemon and think we should give him a chance...

yo illuzionz where u gettin all these miami articles from?

12 years ago '04        #269
space
space
 ebcrew said
yo illuzionz where u gettin all these miami articles from?
For the most part I do my own writing and use my sources to give boxden users information.

However if a simple player has been signed, i'll just copy and paste a generalized version such as what's posted on KFFL.com i.e.

Mini camp and training camp reports are done on my own behalf. I'm a Dolphins analyst and just use boxden as a writing tool. 90% of what I post is me and only me.

~1~
Hope this answers your question.

P.s. - aren't you Lance or one of his boys???

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 05-30-2007 at 12:42 AM..

12 years ago '05        #270
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,904 | Props total: 170 170
Couldn't ask for a better job than that. To be an analyst for your favorite team. Ive liked the dolphins since i was a kid. Being born and raised in South Florida im a natural Miami __________ fan. Well yeah im Lance's homeboy ive known him for years, how do u know him?

12 years ago '04        #271
space
space
 ebcrew said
Well yeah im Lance's homeboy ive known him for years, how do u know him?

Spanish River Highschool years ago. He was a cool dude, I've seen him using your screen name on here before.

~1~

12 years ago '04        #272
space
space
So for those interested, Miami is still in the hunt for QB Trent Green.

The Miami Dolphins have offered the Kansas City Chiefs a conditional sixth-round pick for QB Trent Green. The pick would become a fifth-round pick if Green played a certain amount games for the Dolphins. Originally Miami was set specifically on a 6th rounder with no incentives or optional agreements.

Also, rumorville is circling that QB Duante Culpepper is receiving interest from the Atlanta Falcons. With Michael Vick's probable suspension in the future, the Falcons are looking for a win now QB replacement, and with unproven Joey Harrington and former rookie QB Shockley in waiting, Culpepper is eyed to be an immediate and best-case scenario replacement.

I'll keep you all updated when I can.

12 years ago '04        #273
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
Yo so who's lookin good in camp, who's confused, how's Beck ginn and booker? I like booker and Ronnie brown combo

12 years ago '04        #274
space
space
 casper said
Yo so who's lookin good in camp, who's confused, how's Beck ginn and booker? I like booker and Ronnie brown combo
The last couple of OTA's have been closed off to the media. All I know is that next mini camp Ted Ginn is expected to return at full strength and Culpepper will be taking 1st team snaps.
Booker and Brown in the backfield has already been noted to be "refreshing" and similar to what Brown and Williams used to do according to coach Cam.

Supposedly all the rookies have been looking sharp and catching on to the playbook quite easily. Beck's confused days are over according to Cam, so hopefully next mini camp we'll have an idea of what to expect from him.

I'll keep you updated when I'm capable of it.

~1~

12 years ago '04        #275
madness 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$13,279 | Props total: 4479 4479
ginn is gonna participate in the june 9th camp
as much as i hated the draft, i'm anxious to see what a healthy culpepper throwing to a healthy ginn and chambers can do

Home      

most viewed right now
+22online now  42
NBA 2019 Free Agency is crazy. The list.
48 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+30online now  38
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  33
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
31 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+56online now  25
Image(s) inside Innocent face on this dirty thot 👘
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  17
Video inside Dec 14 - CEO donates $20M of his own money to employees. Some get nearl..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+446online now  16
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  14
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
94 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+37online now  12
OFFSET NEW SINGLE - Please Take Me Back
118 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy