$$$Miami Dolphins$$$

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #201
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah...vernon carey has been a bust so far and I wouldn't trust him protecting the blindside of my qb.
 11 years ago '04        #202
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Mac1 said:
Yeah...vernon carey has been a bust so far and I wouldn't trust him protecting the blindside of my qb.
he aint been no bust... he has been great at RT

there was a list, i think on finsheaven.com, and Vernon Carey had the best YPC Avg when the RBs ranon his side for the entire league...
 11 years ago '04        #203
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 Mac1 said:
Vernon Carey at RT and L.J. Schelton at RG were the best tandom side-by-side that this team has seen in a while....

do you ever watch Dolphins games?
Vernon Carey has been a monster at RT....

we have just never been able to protect the QB's blind side.

Maybe we need a left handed QB :D
 11 years ago '04        #204
space
space
Today's mini camp photos:

Ted Ginn Jr. #11

[pic - click to view]

John Beck #9

[pic - click to view]

The Future??? Culpepper and Ginn Jr.

[pic - click to view]

John Beck and Cleo Lemon

[pic - click to view]

Team Unity

[pic - click to view]

I will have camp reports either tomorrow or Sunday when I'm not busy.
 11 years ago '05        #205
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
i want them to do good. we need the glory days back. lets fu*king go miami
 11 years ago '05        #206
Mac1 
space
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Vernon Carey at RT and L.J. Schelton at RG were the best tandom side-by-side that this team has seen in a while....

do you ever watch Dolphins games?
Vernon Carey has been a monster at RT....

we have just never been able to protect the QB's blind side.

Maybe we need a left handed QB :D
I watched half of the games last year (because of location) and vernon carey has been above average, not how a first round player should be playing by now and LJ shelton was supposed to be our LT last year as well.. I would k!ll for a left handed qb right now
 11 years ago '04        #207
space
space
 Mac1 said:
vernon carey has been above average, not how a first round player should be playing by now

??????????
 11 years ago '04        #208
space
space
Chiefs | Green feels Croyle will be starting quarterback
Sat, 5 May 2007 09:15:25 -0700

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent Green told a local radio station that he expects QB Brodie Croyle to be the team's starting quarterback, even though Green was told by head coach Herman Edwards he would compete for the starting job. Green reiterated he would like to play for the Miami Dolphins. "It seems heavily weighted toward Brodie," Green said. "It's just not the way I want to finish my career...The best chance and best opportunity for me is Miami. Hopefully, they'll get that done."

Dolphins | Culpepper injury update
Sat, 5 May 2007 09:02:15 -0700

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper (knee) says he will be fully healed in time for training camp. "I feel very excited that maybe coming back at the next minicamp in June (8-10), that's going to be a great steppingstone for me being 100 percent for training camp," Culpepper said. "There's no swelling in the knee and that's a blessing." :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #209
Mac1 
space
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
??????????
vernon carey was the dolphins first round pick back in 04
 11 years ago '04        #210
space
space
 Mac1 said:
vernon carey was the dolphins first round pick back in 04
No I just don't understand how a 1st round pick performing above average is a bad thing....

Basic logic being turned backwards.

I would only expect a 1st round pick to perform above average expectations, that's why they're chosen in the 1st round.
 11 years ago '04        #211
space
space
For those who are interested I'm gonna go ahead and give you a run down on what's been going on during the 1st two days of mini camps.
I'm a little under the weather, but here ya go:

Let me start off by saying the 4 Hawaiins we drafted are some of the funniest guys I've ever seen before. I hope they turn their media attention and laughing skills into playing skills.
LG/C Samson Satelle, DT Paul Soliai, FB Reagan Mauia & G Tala Esera

[pic - click to view]

Otherwise...

-Quarterbacks:-
Cleo Lemon has been taking 1st string snaps. Wasn't very windy today but his throws were off and on. Has a quick release off the snap but tend to be unaccurate. Also got into some serious trouble with Coach Cam today when he pointed out to the defense that they were missing a defender during the 11 vs 11's. Cam ripped into him telling him to take advantage of every opportunity he got.

John Beck still looks confused, but that's to be expected. Has a great release on the deep ball and a great touch to them. Very smooth in transition and can take a snap and release the ball the second it's in his hands. Not to mention has a great arm strength. I won't judge him too much until training camp, but I can def. see why we chose him in the 2nd round, and it's re-assuring. Only horrible thing today was his interception he threw for a TD. One of the undrafted rookies (unkown name) picked him off and returned the pass for a TD.

Daunte Culpepper is still on the bicycle, however I noticed him jogging today for the 1st time. He was taking reps and jogging around the field which was a great sign of relief. He said there's absolutely no swelling around the knee in his press conference and he should be back full strength by training camp.

-RB's.-
Ronnie Brown is taking it easy in these minicamps. Unlike the last two seasons he seems to be taking the seniority route and holding back in his runs. Showed some great moves today on one play running behind Cory Schlesinger.
Jesse Chatman stood out today when he bull dozed over LB Robert McCune and knocked him flat on his feet. The crowd went crazy and RB Coach Bobby Jackson told him to take it easy.
Lorenzo Booker is FAST. Elusive and great agility. Can't wait to see him in pads. Also according to several reports. Ricky Williams's locker was cleared out yesterday before the mini camps opened. Hopefully this isn't any sign of things to come with his future with the team.

-FB's-
Not sure I saw Kyle Eckle out there at all, however new FB's Cory Schlesinger and Hawaii FB Reagan Mauia are beasts!! Huge men, and one of the biggest and most exciting looking set of FB's this team has had in quite some time. Clearly Coach Cam wants men and not boys out there.

-WR's-
Not much to say. Chris Chambers and Jason Allen were trash talking each other today in fun. Chambers had some great catches up the middle but I didn't see him catch one along the sidelines. Marty Booker seems to be taking Ted Ginn Jr. under his wing and showing him all the ropes. I noticed them forming a bond. Derek Hagan is still looking impressive, and I have to give props out to Az Hakim. I haven't seen a guy run routes as smoothly and quickly as he does. I gotta give the edge to Hakim over Campbell.

-TE's-
Probably the worst in mini camps so far. Jason Rader and Justin Peelle were dropping passes all over the place. Nothing to write on them except for extremely poor performances in camp. I'm extremely disappointed. I hope whenever David Martin comes back from the flu he's dealing with he will show promise.

-Offensive Line-
Well obviously Vernon Carey is officially moved to LT. He was lined up against Jason Taylor and completely in contrast to when Anthony Alabi was there, Vernon Carey held his own and did a great job against NFL's #1 or #2 DE in the league. They were patting each other's backs and motivating each other. I'm encouraged by Carey. LG is being given to Chris Leiwenski right now, but who knows what will happen down the road. C was being shared by Rex Hadnot and Samson Satele. RG was given to Dan Stevenson which is a huge shock to me. I don't see it being permanent though. RT was given to L.J. Schelton.
I expect by the start of the season for the line to look like this:

LT - Vernon Carey / Mike Rosenthal
LG - Chris Lewinski / Joe Toldeo
C - Samson Satele
RG - Rex Hadnot / Dan Stevenson
RT - L.J. Schelton / Anthony Alabi

Now to defense....

I won't do individual positons. The defense is a beast guys. They are seriously unreal in camps, thriving off the young guys and just eating up everything given to them. Zach Thomas, Renaldo Hill had INT's today. Jason Allen broke up 2 huge passes. Not to mention his transition back to CB seems to be a great idea. He looks so much more comfortable. The LB Corps is clearly the best in the NFL. Joey Porter and Channing Crowder shut down everything to the outside in the 4-3 drills. I don't know what else to say. We may not score a lot of points but this defense will still be winning games for us again.

Side notes.
Brady Quinn apparently has been horrible in camp. Throwing lame ducks all over the place. The media is ripping him apart over in Cleveland right now. Hopefully that's good news for us.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #212
space
space
Dolphins call Jets about Kendall
Sunday | May 06, 2007

Continuing their effors to upgrade the offensive line, the Dolphins have contacted the Jets regarding the availability of veteran guard Pete Kendall.

Agent Neil Schwartz has been trying to re-negotiate Kendall's contract this offseason. Kendall has three years remaining on his current deal and is scheduled to earn $1.7 million in 2007. He is looking for a raise of approximately $1 million.

Negotiations do not appear to be going well, as the Jets attempted to trade the Boston College graduate prior to last weekend's NFL Draft.

Kendall was originally chosen by current Dolphins general manager Randy Mueller, then with Seattle, in the first round of the 1996 draft.

A team captain in New York, Kendall has started a 156 of 157 career games for Seattle, Arizona and New York. At 6-5, 280 pounds, he is unusually light for the position. But the Dolphins are making a move towards smaller, more nible guards this offseason.

They're also preaching versatility, requiring their lineman be able to play at least two positions. Though predominantly a left guard, Kendall has spent time at center during his 11-year career.

While the Dolphins could potentially make an offer for Kendall, the asking price could prove prohibitive. Though it is not unheard of for division rivals to trade with one another, the going rate on such deals is typically higher than normal for that very reason.
 11 years ago '04        #213
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
damn man, keep up the info, good sh*t, i love it.... I WANT YOUR JOB lol
 11 years ago '05        #214
Mac1 
space
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
No I just don't understand how a 1st round pick performing above average is a bad thing....

Basic logic being turned backwards.

I would only expect a 1st round pick to perform above average expectations, that's why they're chosen in the 1st round.
If I drafted an linemen in the first round, I would expect him to be good, not above average
 11 years ago '04        #215
space
space
Dolphins | Jason Taylor to be Emergency LS
May 6th, 2007

Jason Taylor will now become the team's 2nd string long snapper.

Dolphins coach Cam Cameron said today that Taylor will serve as the team's long snapper in case John Denney were injured during a game.

"It sounds like he's excited to do it and he's pretty good at it," Cameron said.

Jason Taylor attended today's special teams gathering at the team's 3rd day of Mini Camp II in Davie.

He worked with the 1st string special teams unit long snapping in Denney's abscense.
 05-07-2007, 04:20 AM         #216
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #217
space
space
Dolphins | Ted Ginn Jr. to wear #19
May 8th, 2007

For anybody interested, Rookie WR Ted Ginn Jr. decided to change his jersey number from 11 to 19.

The number 19 honors his father who played with that number all through his career.
 11 years ago '04        #218
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
now we need him to actually play on a field
 11 years ago '04        #219
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
now we need him to actually play on a field
He will for sure be back full strength by Training Camp, but his expected return is the next Mini Camp in Davie.
 11 years ago '05        #220
Mac1 
space
space
space
 Unkleluc said:

last i check that means the same thing
They definatly don't mean the same thing to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy