What's that one movie you can just watch over, and over, and over again?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2007, 10:37 AM         #41
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anchorman, Dumb and Dumber, Goodfellas, 40 YOV
 01-23-2007, 11:05 AM         #42
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
predator
blade
die hard

etc
Double Cosign

Predator is one of my all time favorites. From Arnolds lines like "Bad Idea" to "You're one ugly motherfu*ker," even the fu*king theme music in this movie is amazing.

The preperation for the showdown at the end, and the showdown itself should be frozen in movie cinema history forever.
 11 years ago '05        #43
E1999Eternal 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 0 0
"Snatch" is another movie than can be watched over and over......
 01-23-2007, 12:29 PM         #44
SP1200  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Hells Gyeah...

Cabin Fever was on some twisted sh*t... like when he was fingerfu*king that chick and her sh*t was like Bloody and falling off her body. :sick:
Yeah dude. And the movie was freakin hilarious on top of that. "Pancakes" is just a classic line now. Plus the whole Justin aka Grim and Dr. Mambo..."ohhhh faced, scratch moded!" thing is k!ller too.

Actually Grim was what led me to 2001 Maniacs. If you haven't heard of it, it's pretty much the most fu*ked up movie ever. Some people very loosely referred to it as a prequel to Cabin Fever (because it shows Grim hitchhiking to where he'll end up) but I don't see the comparison. It's basically one of the more offensive movies you'll ever see in just about every way something can be offensive, which makes it amazing in execution. Short plot summary would be a bunch of college kids on their way to Florida end up in some hick town in Georgia during their annual Civil War celebration thing. Which sucks for the token black guy, of course, because they're all racist as hell, but there's lots of good jokes in there between the two. And the deaths in the movie are just nasty as hell, the last one is the most painful I have ever watched. Won't spoil it, but three words: "Venus Fly Trap."

Anyone else seen this sh*t? It was on Showtime or somethin last month at 2am and that's when I caught it.
 11 years ago '04        #45
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
Transformers the Movie
 01-23-2007, 12:32 PM         #46
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Funny you should say that. My freshman Art Teacher was a Vietnam Vet and he specifically told us NEVER to touch his back to get his attention... his natural instinct was to turn around and asess the threat and enemy, and he actually almost flipped out on a student one time for doing it. He lived off bread and water in a foxhole for 12 days, picking off unsuspecting Vietnamese soldiers.

When I was in college there was this old crazy guy named "Dean" in one of my classes. He was like a biker dude. He word a kneebrace all the time over his jeans and would always talk about girls a.sses being "Sweet Little Puppy Dogs" when they would walk by... He was funny, but you could tell he wasn't all their. Come to find out, he said he was Sprayed with that "Agent Orange."

fu*k that sh*t.
haha That sh*t is sad as fuk be funny at the sametime.
 01-23-2007, 12:39 PM         #47
bigtrina  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Color Purple, Memoirs of A Geisha,
 11 years ago '04        #48
Tha Problem 
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
Boyz N the Hood, Coming to America, Meet the Parents, k!ll Bill Vol. 1 and 2.
 11 years ago '06        #49
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 38 38
-Ferris Bueller Day's Off
-Summer School
-Friday
 11 years ago '06        #50
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
Menance To Society,transformer The Movie,farris bullers day off,fridays
 11 years ago '04        #51
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
butterfly effect. i saw that 3 times in the theatres and watched it again for the first time in a while, and it's still good.
 01-23-2007, 03:21 PM         #52
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
40 year old virgin
Full Metal Jacket
Shawshank
Liar Liar
 01-23-2007, 03:28 PM         #53
SP1200  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problem said:
Boyz N the Hood.
Snap, forgot about this one. Every time I watch this and see Cuba in that goofy a.ss shirt, it gets better.

Not that it wasn't a good movie, it was an amazing movie. And it sparked all the socially conscious hood movies to follow. Let's not forget, without Boyz N The Hood, we woulda never got Don't Be a Menace lol.
 01-23-2007, 03:37 PM         #54
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never get tired of comedy

Harlem Nights (they had everybody in this one)
Friday - the first one
Dont be a menace
Half Baked
 01-23-2007, 10:45 PM         #55
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AJ19872006 said:
-Ferris Bueller Day's Off
-Summer School
-Friday
"Summer School" was my sh*t... when those dudes used the special effects on everyone and came out all bloody and sh*t with chainsaws that was hilarious.

The lead chick in that movie is fine as hell.
 11 years ago '05        #56
E1999Eternal 
space
space
^^^^^^ you ever seen "Innerspace" or "Wildcats".????
 01-23-2007, 11:04 PM         #57
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 E1999Eternal said:
^^^^^^ you ever seen "Innerspace" or "Wildcats".????
Nawwww, what're they about?
 11 years ago '05        #58
E1999Eternal 
space
space
 WillyHBonnie said:
Nawwww, what're they about?
they're older movies u need to check out.........

Innerspace

Plot Outline: A hapless store clerk must foil criminals to save the life of the man who, miniaturized in a secret experiment, was accidentally injected into him. (more) (view trailer)

Wildcats

Molly is a highschool track coach who knows just as much about football as anyone else on the planet. When the football coach's position becomes vacant, she applies for the job, despite expecting szzzzzzs from fellow staff and her former husband.

both classics imo, used to watch em all the time as a kid....
you'd most definately like Wildcats cuz its a football movie w/ Wesley Snipes & Woody Harrelson..
 01-23-2007, 11:17 PM         #59
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 E1999Eternal said:
they're older movies u need to check out.........

Innerspace

Plot Outline: A hapless store clerk must foil criminals to save the life of the man who, miniaturized in a secret experiment, was accidentally injected into him. (more) (view trailer)

Wildcats

Molly is a highschool track coach who knows just as much about football as anyone else on the planet. When the football coach's position becomes vacant, she applies for the job, despite expecting szzzzzzs from fellow staff and her former husband.

both classics imo, used to watch em all the time as a kid....
you'd most definately like Wildcats cuz its a football movie w/ Wesley Snipes & Woody Harrelson..
You know what? I remember seeing that movie poster along time ago with Quaid holding his handout and people around him. I'm defintely going to rent that. Ill bump this thread when I watch it. And now that I've seen the cover of Wildcats and read the plot outline, I've also heard of Wildcats but have never seen it. Going to check it out soon.

Good looks.
 01-23-2007, 11:44 PM         #60
Deuce21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Friday.......the players club.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago