New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 88
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
80 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
76 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1961
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
for the 3rd year str8, Knicks become the most valuable franchise

i will never 4get on TNT i think it was either last or the year before when dudes was saying that the Spurs, Mavs, and all these teams like this have the MOST LOYAL FANS EVER and NYK didn't even get an honorable mention or nothing (I WONDER WHY). Gonna name all these teams who are suddenly among the winning teams of this decade and not go with the fact that how you gonna say you're loyal when nobody shows up at ya games, Knicks aren't as good as we used to be BUT we still manage to make somewhere on the top of the list EVERY year...what's next Hawks win a championship this year (not taking a shot at you Palmer, so sit back down with your Nate jersey, just using this as an example LMFAO) and they finally start having sold out arenas, on TNT i'm gonna hear Hawks have the most loyal fan base...yeah right
 12-07-2007, 04:51 PM         #1962
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
for the 3rd year str8, Knicks become the most valuable franchise

i will never 4get on TNT i think it was either last or the year before when dudes was saying that the Spurs, Mavs, and all these teams like this have the MOST LOYAL FANS EVER and NYK didn't even get an honorable mention or nothing (I WONDER WHY). Gonna name all these teams who are suddenly among the winning teams of this decade and not go with the fact that how you gonna say you're loyal when nobody shows up at ya games, Knicks aren't as good as we used to be BUT we still manage to make somewhere on the top of the list EVERY year...what's next Hawks win a championship this year (not taking a shot at you Palmer, so sit back down with your Nate jersey, just using this as an example LMFAO) and they finally start having sold out arenas, on TNT i'm gonna hear Hawks have the most loyal fan base...yeah right
you could sit 5 rows back of the bench at Phillips Arena for only $150 a ticket.

They called them loyal because they don't pay $250 per ticket to go to a game and boo or say fired the coach. You don't call Knick Fans loyal when just like Marbury said "they boo, but they don't even know why thier booing".
If you don't like the team why show up? It's stupid. NYC fans are stupid. That's why I have to school yall.

Plus i went to the Garden 4 years ago (76ers/Knicks) and there was nothing but stiffs in the cheap seats.
Rich people, making corporate deals, in section 266. I was bored to death.

I would love to have the Knicks play for Oklahoma City or Sacrameto. that's loyal fans there.

Knick Fans aint loyal that's why I had to rip you, Drunk24 and hyno a new one. If Knick Fans were loyal yall whould let the Knicks rebuild after Patrick was traded. but no "you can't rebuild in NYC".

Why because the stupid fans of NYC tristate area can't be patient. no loyality. I've been married 8 years tomorrow I know that no patience no loyality.

You fan blame Isiah for doing everything you wanted him to do. Get players at any cost with what you got.

the HAWKS are a coach/new management away from going to the playoffs. Trust me. the team has more talent but just like the Knicks they don't have Basketball IQ to win. But the big difference is they can spend alittle we can't.

Yall did a jason kidd, went on strike, don't even speak on loyality either sir...


Last edited by cpalmer1; 12-07-2007 at 04:57 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1963
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
 cpalmer1 said:
you could sit 5 rows back of the bench at Phillips Arena for only $150 a ticket.

They called them loyal because they don't pay $250 per ticket to go to a game and boo or say fired the coach. You don't call Knick Fans loyal when just like Marbury said "they boo, but they don't even know why thier booing".
If you don't like the team why show up? It's stupid. NYC fans are stupid. That's why I have to school yall.

Plus i went to the Garden 4 years ago (76ers/Knicks) and there was nothing but stiffs in the cheap seats.
Rich people, making corporate deals, in section 266. I was bored to death.

I would love to have the Knicks play for Oklahoma City or Sacrameto. that's loyal fans there.

Knick Fans aint loyal that's why I had to rip you, Drunk24 and hyno a new one. If Knick Fans were loyal yall whould let the Knicks rebuild after Patrick was traded. but no "you can't rebuild in NYC".

Why because the stupid fans of NYC tristate area can't be patient. no loyality. I've been married 8 years tomorrow I know that no patience no loyality.

You fan blame Isiah for doing everything you wanted him to do. Get players at any cost with what you got.

the HAWKS are a coach/new management away from going to the playoffs. Trust me. the team has more talent but just like the Knicks they don't have Basketball IQ to win. But the big difference is they can spend alittle we can't.

Yall did a jason kidd, went on strike, don't even speak on loyality either sir...
they booed yet they still went to the games.....i just did a Kidd on here, i was still watching the game. maybe i should strike the next game we lose, cuz they won the one game i did the strike on
 9 years ago '06        #1964
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
like i said before i only go to knicks games when they play in nj because i refuse to give dolan money
 12-07-2007, 06:08 PM         #1965
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
they booed yet they still went to the games.....
That's like saying "I beat my wife, but atleast I spend time with her"
But I don't have to do that if I don't want to. feel me?
you go to the games for the experience of being at MSG.

I have the chance to see the Knicks in February when they play the Hawks.
$180 to sit 5 rows from the Knick bench and pick a f!ght with Nate Robinson.
Priceless.
 9 years ago '06        #1966
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 25 25
jamal is the only baller on da squad
 9 years ago '06        #1967
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 9 years ago '06        #1968
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
jamal is the only baller on da squad
...and that was ruined by trading baskets.
 9 years ago '06        #1969
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
yea, I know many of you were circling this game as a win, vs a very bad sixers team.. LOL. how dare you... we suck too...


keys:

Where do I start.. Ok, lets start with the good..

Lee: 16/11 good game, hit the boards, posted up, played strong.. If not for lee, the 48 minute raping on the boards by evans and dalembert would have been horrific.... lee played good, but too bad he had little help.. again, he needs to start, all of this lee is regressing crap needs to rest!

Jamal: again he had to try and save this team, scored all of the knicks points in the 4th quarter until around the two minute mark.... and many of you want him gone.. craw played well, and even better when marbury was not on the court..

Q: played well in the first half, faded in the second half...

I don't know what happened to all the ball movement and good shooting and energy we had in the first half, but come the second half it went away. even curry was blocking shots and boarding early, and in the usual curry fashion, he faaaaaaades awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY....

zach: he was horrible, he let scrub azz reggie evens get off on him offensively, at one point I had to check my eyes and see if I wasn't watching a old Hakeem olajuwan clip. I mean get real.. but when you don't defend and can't jump worth a damn, scrubs will think they can even score on you.. zach stunk tonight, missed easy layups, one on a nice feed by lee, he fumbled the ball all night and got k!lled on the boards...

Fred jones: played well and defended, but that layup he missed on that break k!lled us, because instead of being down 4, louis williams went down and hit a layup and we went down 8.

The rest of the knicks didn' do anything special, so i am not going to bother going into depth with that.. if we had more than two guys playing well, we would not have lost....

typical knicks game, louis williams goes one way only and tonight we make him look like iverson. williams is a decent little player who has gotten better, but damn, come on guys..

Korver.. LOL. I saw this guy last week, brick three after three after three, tonight he couldn't miss it seems.

Scrub of the night: Reggie evans.. my lord, do I need to say more? we let he and dalmebert look like mchale and parrish, two offensive bums.... I give up..

Knicks can't stand any level of prosperity, even on a night when iggy and miller are not on top of their games, we almost get blown out? why is that? heck I will tip my hat to the sixers.. . if the knicks want to come out and lay down, then they should get kicked right in the nuts...

6-12

where is my grey goose vodka.............
 12-07-2007, 10:26 PM         #1970
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I predicted this. tomorrow they will lose in the Garden.
 9 years ago '06        #1971
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Demetirus Nicols signs wit the Bulls......




and to Palmer....

im not even gunna address u anymore....

im tired of you thinkin you're the only REAL knick fan in this world...

and callin out me and others by name as "Fake" Knick fans...

ive been reppin this team as far back as i can remember, and do not appreciate somebody who said "i give up on this team, im just gunna be a HAWKS fan" saying that im not a true fan....

fu*k outta here with that Palmer...

if you wanna have discussion based on the knicks, their play, their players, or their management....FINE

theres just no reason to make "name calling" posts when you're 31
 12-08-2007, 03:21 PM         #1972
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Demetirus Nicols signs wit the Bulls......




and to Palmer....

im not even gunna address u anymore....

im tired of you thinkin you're the only REAL knick fan in this world...

and callin out me and others by name as "Fake" Knick fans...

ive been reppin this team as far back as i can remember, and do not appreciate somebody who said "i give up on this team, im just gunna be a HAWKS fan" saying that im not a true fan....

fu*k outta here with that Palmer...

if you wanna have discussion based on the knicks, their play, their players, or their management....FINE

theres just no reason to make "name calling" posts when you're 31
relax man...I wasn't trying to be mean to anybody. Like when you put my name in your avy. or when you guy bring me up in NATE ROBINSON talk.

It's jokes...relax... I see how losing gets to us.

I wasn't trying to call you out..I was talking about NYC fans loyality.

we aint loyal we believed in "you cant rebuild in NYC" we caused the Knicks to suck. because we NYC fans are spoiled. If the Knicks were allowed by the the fans to rebuild we could of had either Dwight Howard, Yao Ming, Amare, etc.
 9 years ago '06        #1973
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
this game is UGLY....

how we gunna lose a back2back against the Sixers???

Willie Green lookin like the next MJ

smh
 9 years ago '06        #1974
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
finally...

some FIRE ISIAH chants
 9 years ago '06        #1975
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
these n*ggas cant rebound over these bum a.ss centers the sixers have?
 9 years ago '06        #1976
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
losing a back2back and gettin blown out on our homecourt to the 76ers is rediculous.....
 12-08-2007, 08:56 PM         #1977
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
I predicted this. tomorrow they will lose in the Garden.
I am a prophet. say it, then it happens. yall never want to lesson to me.
I am the prophet. to Cp
 9 years ago '06        #1978
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
I am a prophet. say it, then it happens. yall never want to lesson to me.
I am the prophet. to Cp
congrats

:applause::applause::applause:


hey guess what...

i know im going out on a limb, but.....

i bet the knicks lose monday to DALLAS

 9 years ago '06        #1979
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
of course....

the knicks can always be the knicks and beat Dallas by 15..






this team is k!llin me....

T4R....FTW!!!
 12-08-2007, 09:29 PM         #1980
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
congrats

:applause::applause::applause:


hey guess what...

i know im going out on a limb, but.....

i bet the knicks lose monday to DALLAS

yes they will be crushed by 30.

Another prophecies. in the past.

They play better without Curry. they need to start David Lee.
Curry I don't know if it's his shoulder or not but he aint playing aggressive on the boards...and as a former big man in HS I had to run suicides if I didn't get a rebound over fools that were short then me.

He should get 15 rebounds a night...

CP the Prophet said:


Maybe Nichols aint that good. If he has this attitude then he needs to grow up quick. There was a good reason why 31 teams past on him. he was the 53 pick? What he did is College don't mean jack in the NBA.
**cut by KNICKS, sign with Cavs cut by Lebron less CAVs**

Isiah was trying to help him by putting him in Europe. Where or when was he going to play? Isiah needs a 9 man roster. Fred Jones will be trade bate or they will be let go at the end of his contract.
How doesn't this make sense?


You aint lying!! Ineed to get on Eddy "Hungry Hungry Hippo" Curry.
that fool don't rebound or hustle for nothing!! I bet
you if the basketball was a qtr pound wit cheese, he wouldn't tell it loose.


Jerome James. I'll give Malik Rose credit only for his leadership.
Yes he thinks he's still what he used to be. But Jerome James has no work ethics at all. he's stealing money.



que up Jim Mora: "We suck, we couldn't do diddley....Playoff? Playoff? don't talk about playoff I hope we can win a game"

CPalmer: "I'm finished I had an Idea they would lose this game, I guarantee they only win 6 games each month of the season". 36-46 record another improvement of three games. Good work Coach!!!

only 5 win so far, it's December 8th.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
audio inside Well Damn Wale - Groundhog's Day (J Cole response)
167 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Post Ya Pick Ups December 2016
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
336 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy