New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 152
Not saying she a demon but
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 149
Image(s) inside Drake Wanna Do A Song With Kendrick aka Kung Fu Kenny
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
NBA Chris Paul's message to Paul Pierce during Game 6: "You're not ending your..
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside If Ever a Body was made for P0rn.......This is it
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1941
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 cpalmer1 said:
save yourself the typing Marv Albert.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHH!!!
 12-05-2007, 06:09 PM         #1942
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dawg good first quarter, crawford look like he bout to have one of them games
 12-05-2007, 06:10 PM         #1943
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


this the stream I'm using
 12-05-2007, 06:14 PM         #1944
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i dont like the way this second quarter just started
 12-05-2007, 06:34 PM         #1945
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:


this the stream I'm using
aint working were are you watching on WMP?
 12-05-2007, 06:51 PM         #1946
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah sh*t just stopped working I'm trying to find another one
 12-05-2007, 07:08 PM         #1947
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


go to this forum and when they post a link to the game u have to click it or paste the url in WMP within like the first 2 or 3 minutes from the time it was posted in order for it to work. These are links to NBA League pass streams
 9 years ago '04        #1948
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Who Is Fred Jones???

I'm Fred Jones, I'm Fred Jones

The One And Only/ You Can't Clone Me
 12-05-2007, 07:13 PM         #1949
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I see u FRED JONES
 12-05-2007, 07:17 PM         #1950
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant see this game fu*k
 9 years ago '06        #1951
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 42 42
jamal is a baller, that starting five should play more together cuz their defense was looking good
 12-05-2007, 08:38 PM         #1952
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not gonna run my mouth about this win cause this team has owned us since 01-02

Nice to beat the team with no fans though. Knicks fans owned that building.
 12-05-2007, 08:44 PM         #1953
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nate Robinson, 6 minutes
I told yall what Isiah told me.

Your mascot is finished in New York.
 9 years ago '06        #1954
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,390 | Props total: 69 69
my knick 07-08 team ball is complete

got my lee jersey signed sh*t is getting framed asap

 cpalmer1 said:
Nate Robinson, 6 minutes
I told yall what Isiah told me.

Your mascot is finished in New York.
7 points in 6 minutes

q rich had 7 points in 38 minutes

jared jefferies 0 points in 12 minutes


Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 12-06-2007 at 06:48 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #1955
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
Nate Robinson, 6 minutes
I told yall what Isiah told me.

Your mascot is finished in New York.



almost pissed myself when i read that.....


good win last night....i got stuck at work last night, thank god for my DVR (knicks in 60 is HORRID to watch)



*hypno, if you start a 2nd team ball and get that one complete, i'll buy it off you*
 12-06-2007, 04:35 PM         #1956
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
my knick 07-08 team ball is complete

got my lee jersey signed sh*t is getting framed asap



7 points in 6 minutes

q rich had 7 points in 38 minutes

jared jefferies 0 points in 12 minutes
Yeah, I told everybody before the game Nate wasn't going to get more then 20 minutes last night, from Isiah. Isiah was telling me the truth.

Fred Jones>>>>
Nate Robinson
aka
Knicks Mascot, aka
lil Penny pt2,aka
Like Mike pt.3 played by Nate Robinson, aka
SpaceJam pt 2 (tweety played by Nate Robinson) aka
Austin Powers pt 4(featuring Curtis 50cent Jackson as Dr. Evil, Mini-Curtis played by Nate Robinson), aka
at the end of the bench, aka
no need to wash that jersey, aka
should of entered the NFL draft as a corner, aka
tickle me Elmo NY Knick limited edition.


Last edited by cpalmer1; 12-06-2007 at 04:36 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1957
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 cpalmer1 said:
Yeah, I told everybody before the game Nate wasn't going to get more then 20 minutes last night, from Isiah. Isiah was telling me the truth.

Fred Jones>>>>
Nate Robinson
aka
Knicks Mascot, aka
lil Penny pt2,aka
Like Mike pt.3 played by Nate Robinson, aka
SpaceJam pt 2 (tweety played by Nate Robinson) aka
Austin Powers pt 4(featuring Curtis 50cent Jackson as Dr. Evil, Mini-Curtis played by Nate Robinson), aka
at the end of the bench, aka
no need to wash that jersey, aka
should of entered the NFL draft as a corner, aka
tickle me Elmo NY Knick limited edition.
aka My (Palmer) fav baller of all time,
 9 years ago '06        #1958
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
Yeah, I told everybody before the game Nate wasn't going to get more then 20 minutes last night, from Isiah. Isiah was telling me the truth.

Fred Jones>>>>
Nate Robinson
aka
Knicks Mascot, aka
lil Penny pt2,aka
Like Mike pt.3 played by Nate Robinson, aka
SpaceJam pt 2 (tweety played by Nate Robinson) aka
Austin Powers pt 4(featuring Curtis 50cent Jackson as Dr. Evil, Mini-Curtis played by Nate Robinson), aka
at the end of the bench, aka
no need to wash that jersey, aka
should of entered the NFL draft as a corner, aka
tickle me Elmo NY Knick limited edition.



ur closet LOVE for Nate is too deep to hide, we all know the truth


just like BX bombers goes to the opera and has dinner dates wit MethBury
 9 years ago '04        #1959
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
for the 3rd year str8, Knicks become the most valuable franchise

i will never 4get on TNT i think it was either last or the year before when dudes was saying that the Spurs, Mavs, and all these teams like this have the MOST LOYAL FANS EVER and NYK didn't even get an honorable mention or nothing (I WONDER WHY). Gonna name all these teams who are suddenly among the winning teams of this decade and not go with the fact that how you gonna say you're loyal when nobody shows up at ya games, Knicks aren't as good as we used to be BUT we still manage to make somewhere on the top of the list EVERY year...what's next Hawks win a championship this year (not taking a shot at you Palmer, so sit back down with your Nate jersey, just using this as an example LMFAO) and they finally start having sold out arenas, on TNT i'm gonna hear Hawks have the most loyal fan base...yeah right
 12-07-2007, 03:51 PM         #1960
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
for the 3rd year str8, Knicks become the most valuable franchise

i will never 4get on TNT i think it was either last or the year before when dudes was saying that the Spurs, Mavs, and all these teams like this have the MOST LOYAL FANS EVER and NYK didn't even get an honorable mention or nothing (I WONDER WHY). Gonna name all these teams who are suddenly among the winning teams of this decade and not go with the fact that how you gonna say you're loyal when nobody shows up at ya games, Knicks aren't as good as we used to be BUT we still manage to make somewhere on the top of the list EVERY year...what's next Hawks win a championship this year (not taking a shot at you Palmer, so sit back down with your Nate jersey, just using this as an example LMFAO) and they finally start having sold out arenas, on TNT i'm gonna hear Hawks have the most loyal fan base...yeah right
you could sit 5 rows back of the bench at Phillips Arena for only $150 a ticket.

They called them loyal because they don't pay $250 per ticket to go to a game and boo or say fired the coach. You don't call Knick Fans loyal when just like Marbury said "they boo, but they don't even know why thier booing".
If you don't like the team why show up? It's stupid. NYC fans are stupid. That's why I have to school yall.

Plus i went to the Garden 4 years ago (76ers/Knicks) and there was nothing but stiffs in the cheap seats.
Rich people, making corporate deals, in section 266. I was bored to death.

I would love to have the Knicks play for Oklahoma City or Sacrameto. that's loyal fans there.

Knick Fans aint loyal that's why I had to rip you, Drunk24 and hyno a new one. If Knick Fans were loyal yall whould let the Knicks rebuild after Patrick was traded. but no "you can't rebuild in NYC".

Why because the stupid fans of NYC tristate area can't be patient. no loyality. I've been married 8 years tomorrow I know that no patience no loyality.

You fan blame Isiah for doing everything you wanted him to do. Get players at any cost with what you got.

the HAWKS are a coach/new management away from going to the playoffs. Trust me. the team has more talent but just like the Knicks they don't have Basketball IQ to win. But the big difference is they can spend alittle we can't.

Yall did a jason kidd, went on strike, don't even speak on loyality either sir...


Last edited by cpalmer1; 12-07-2007 at 03:57 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 99
Article inside Birdman Just Finessed Another Rapper For Their Royalties...You May Ha..
139 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Fyre festival:scam, canceled, artist no shows, attendees stranded
270 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL But but but Aaron Rodgers is Gay :bushlol:
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
NFL The Official 2017 NFL Draft Discussion Thread
4509 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Nas Baby Mama Talks Being Pregnant By Jay Z, Ether, Says He Is Insecure..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside PS5 coming 2018, as expected.....
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside I neva noticed this about the grandpa from Hey Arnold head
64 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Rodman hurricane kicks Pippen in the face - 89 Playoffs... No foul!
26 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy