New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 101
So Joe Budden apparently dissed Cole's album and deleted tweets
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Feds: Rapper Ralo trafficked up to $2 million in marijuana to Georgia
268 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Casanova gets shot at in Brooklyn and asks for the hammer
179 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Ralo Instagram Is Crazier Than You Think
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-30-2007, 08:05 PM         #1881
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn good comebacck i was so dame hype when crawford hit that shot
 10 years ago '06        #1882
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 301 301
won the last 3 of 4 games, that how i think about it, jamal is the man
 11-30-2007, 08:08 PM         #1883
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
playoffs here we come d@mn seems like we played so much when marbury went out
 10 years ago '06        #1884
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
won the last 3 of 4 games, that how i think about it, jamal is the man
i was laughin my a$$ of....i knew isiah would use that as his line during the post game press conference...

funny how Gus and this dude doin MSGNY already stated this....i guess Dolan sent everyone "the memo"

 11-30-2007, 08:11 PM         #1885
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from now on everytime someone talk noise about my knicks they get this sh*t kobe is gettin
<<<<<

we don't play that sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #1886
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
where was BuyoutBury during the knicks comeback???

CoWinkeeeyDink???



think marbs left the game early for his dinner date with Bx_bombers....lol
 10 years ago '06        #1887
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
where was BuyoutBury during the knicks comeback???

CoWinkeeeyDink???



think marbs left the game early for his dinner date with Bx_bombers....lol
 10 years ago '06        #1888
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Despite Blowout, Quentin Richardson Still Not Impressed By Celtics

December 1, 2007 - 6:25 am
New York Daily News -


Quentin Richardson was not backing down from his remarks that he was not in "awe" of the Celtics' Big Three, one day after Boston beat the Knicks by 45 points.

"I don't really care if a big deal was made," Richardson said Friday. "I still believe the same thing that I believed before the game."

Kevin Garnett revealed after Thursday's game that Celtics coach Doc Rivers posted Richardson's comments in the team's locker room. Garnett said he and his teammates were motivated by Richardson's quotes.

"I'm a competitive athlete," Richardson added. "I'm not about to be afraid of anyone because they have three great players. Because they have Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, are we supposed to crawl into a corner and say we're afraid to play them? Go ask the other 29 teams and you show me a player that says he's afraid to go play them. I've never heard of that."




i wish more guys had the heart and guts of QRich on this squad....i know hes having an off-year, but at least hes accepted his ROLE on this team...something everybody else needs to adapt to
 12-01-2007, 08:07 AM         #1889
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where is that Bucks fan that always d*ckrides the Knicks? Come out of hiding and take your beating like a man!
 10 years ago '06        #1890
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 nyynyj225 said:
Where is that Bucks fan that always d*ckrides the Knicks? Come out of hiding and take your beating like a man!
u know that dude aint comin hear sayin shyt wit that banana down his throat




he'll be back during the next Knick blowout loss...or to say this franchise is still garbage, blah blah blah

he the typical hater....and should just be ignored
 12-01-2007, 08:24 AM         #1891
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait yall wait.
 10 years ago '06        #1892
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
Wait yall wait.
still holdin on huh palmer....lol


id love nothing more than a nice run by the knicks....but do you wanna see a 35 win season, maybe sneakin into an 8th seed of the playoffs, only to be ousted in the 1st round?....all while locking up a pick in the 15-20's in next years draft??? a draft that could net you a STUD player with a Top 5 pick?

this team is going nowhere this year under isiah...i hate to be a hater....i was such an optimist last year, but this team is flawed...and BORING if u ask me

id rather be sitting with no marbs and isiah....and a Derrick Rose and competent management any day


just dont say im not a REAL knick fan.....thats the only thing that bothered me. i just want whats right for our team
 12-01-2007, 08:44 AM         #1893
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After Marbury took himself out midway through the third quarter with a right-shoulder spasm, Thomas inserted out-of-the-rotation Fred Jones to finish up the game at point guard, leaving Nate Robinson with his season's first DNP. The Knicks were trailing by 15 points at the time. :applause:

"I trusted my instincts tonight, went with a couple of guys and they delivered," Thomas said. "Just a gut feeling I had. "

In his best game as a Knick, Jones went 4-for-4 for 10 points, drove hard to the hole and didn't have a turnover. Jones also played stiff defense on Michael Redd (27 points), who went 2-for-8 in the fourth quarter.

Thomas also spotted in David Lee, who has been struggling to get minutes, at the right time for the abysmal Eddy Curry (seven points) with 7:50 left. Lee had five key rebounds down the stretch. Curry's starting job could be in jeopardy. :applause:
bench curry is a good move, since Zach takes so many shots and maybe this will set a fire under his fat but.
 12-01-2007, 08:50 AM         #1894
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
still holdin on huh palmer....lol


id love nothing more than a nice run by the knicks....but do you wanna see a 35 win season, maybe sneakin into an 8th seed of the playoffs, only to be ousted in the 1st round?....all while locking up a pick in the 15-20's in next years draft??? a draft that could net you a STUD player with a Top 5 pick?

this team is going nowhere this year under isiah...i hate to be a hater....i was such an optimist last year, but this team is flawed...and BORING if u ask me

id rather be sitting with no marbs and isiah....and a Derrick Rose and competent management any day


just dont say im not a REAL knick fan.....thats the only thing that bothered me. i just want whats right for our team

I don't blame you.
If they lose, lose by trying hard that's what I hate the most. this team needs a change in management. Jeff Van Gundy said it best it's the players that suck, but Isiah put team together.

I said it before they don't have a high basketball IQ. they Knicks have talent but they don't have ballers.
 12-01-2007, 12:10 PM         #1895
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
still holdin on huh palmer....lol


id love nothing more than a nice run by the knicks....but do you wanna see a 35 win season, maybe sneakin into an 8th seed of the playoffs, only to be ousted in the 1st round?....all while locking up a pick in the 15-20's in next years draft??? a draft that could net you a STUD player with a Top 5 pick?

this team is going nowhere this year under isiah...i hate to be a hater....i was such an optimist last year, but this team is flawed...and BORING if u ask me

id rather be sitting with no marbs and isiah....and a Derrick Rose and competent management any day


just dont say im not a REAL knick fan.....thats the only thing that bothered me. i just want whats right for our team
It may be true that the team needs a new make over and new players and what ever else. But rooting for your favorite team to lose in order to get a good pick in the draft just isn't right, it just isn't American. Its something I personally could never respect. You are taught all through your child hood to play hard till the very end and never give up, will atleast i was. Its like a player playing for a team and trying to lose the game. I hope yall realize how often top picks become bust. So u could be rooting to lose to get a high pick that ends up being a bust, then u are in worst a situation then u were in before.

Call it crazy but I will be rooting for the team to win, even if it does take them to the first round of the playoffs and they lose there. This may lead to a lower pick, but It will lead to more confidence in themselves and each other, playing longer together which adds chemisty, and a very valuable phrase called "Playoff Experience" those things are definates. Drafting high in the draft and grabbing an "NBA STUD" is not a definate. And remember this is basketball You can lose every game of the year and NOT win the Lottery.
 12-01-2007, 12:21 PM         #1896
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
It may be true that the team needs a new make over and new players and what ever else. But rooting for your favorite team to lose in order to get a good pick in the draft just isn't right, it just isn't American. Its something I personally could never respect. You are taught all through your child hood to play hard till the very end and never give up, will atleast i was. Its like a player playing for a team and trying to lose the game. I hope yall realize how often top picks become bust. So u could be rooting to lose to get a high pick that ends up being a bust, then u are in worst a situation then u were in before.

Call it crazy but I will be rooting for the team to win, even if it does take them to the first round of the playoffs and they lose there. This may lead to a lower pick, but It will lead to more confidence in themselves and each other, playing longer together which adds chemisty, and a very valuable phrase called "Playoff Experience" those things are definates. Drafting high in the draft and grabbing an "NBA STUD" is not a definate. And remember this is basketball You can lose every game of the year and NOT win the Lottery.

Good point. True ask Memphis and the Celtics.
Plus on the Knicks if we were to tank the season or go into the lottery where can they fix a play at. Wilson Chandler is a stud. but Jard Jerries, Q-rich, Balkman are taking up his minutes.

Wilson is a Player like a Richard Jefferson. Athletic, strong, fast, defensive-minded, and can shoot.

I would take Alonso Morning over Eddy Curry any day.
I would take any player that cares more about winning then thier points.

I was hard on my fellow knick fans because of jumping ship but I can understand because the Team is an embarrassment. I'd rather them play hard and lose by 50 they quit and lose by 10 points.
 10 years ago '06        #1897
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
It may be true that the team needs a new make over and new players and what ever else. But rooting for your favorite team to lose in order to get a good pick in the draft just isn't right, it just isn't American. Its something I personally could never respect. You are taught all through your child hood to play hard till the very end and never give up, will atleast i was. Its like a player playing for a team and trying to lose the game. I hope yall realize how often top picks become bust. So u could be rooting to lose to get a high pick that ends up being a bust, then u are in worst a situation then u were in before.

Call it crazy but I will be rooting for the team to win, even if it does take them to the first round of the playoffs and they lose there. This may lead to a lower pick, but It will lead to more confidence in themselves and each other, playing longer together which adds chemisty, and a very valuable phrase called "Playoff Experience" those things are definates. Drafting high in the draft and grabbing an "NBA STUD" is not a definate. And remember this is basketball You can lose every game of the year and NOT win the Lottery.
yo 7th...i hear where u comin from ma dude...

im not rooting for the knicks to lose....im rooting for my team to play hard EVERYDAY...to turn this around....whether its with this group of guys, or the next....

why settle for the mediocrity put forth???

dont u wish you can brag about how good YOUR SQUAD is and know u were a fan through the good times and bad?

dont u wish we had a team that can have a TRUE SUPERSTAR of its own??? Like a Kobe or Dirk or Nash or Paul or Kidd or.....u get my point?.....we got guys like Marbs and ZBo and Curry, lets be forreal

not saying we gunna get that definite "NBA STUD"in this years draft....but do u think a LeBron James falls to a team picking 15th-23rd?....fact remains is those TRUE "NBA STUD'S" are drafted 9x's out of 10 in the first few picks of the draft....

i dont want you guys to think im rooting AGAINST my team, i feel im rooting for the FUTURE of my franchise...
 10 years ago '06        #1898
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
Good point. True ask Memphis and the Celtics.
Plus on the Knicks if we were to tank the season or go into the lottery where can they fix a play at. Wilson Chandler is a stud. but Jard Jerries, Q-rich, Balkman are taking up his minutes.

Wilson is a Player like a Richard Jefferson. Athletic, strong, fast, defensive-minded, and can shoot.

I would take Alonso Morning over Eddy Curry any day.
I would take any player that cares more about winning then thier points.

I was hard on my fellow knick fans because of jumping ship but I can understand because the Team is an embarrassment. I'd rather them play hard and lose by 50 they quit and lose by 10 points.
Minus the G4YNESS.....

id love to see Chandler get some shine....lets see what these youngins got...
 10 years ago '06        #1899
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
or mix up the starting lineup if you want to compete NOW...

Marbs
Fred Jones
Q-Rich
Randolph
Lee/Morris (will neva happen)

u gotta take jamal and eddy out of the SL if we serious about staying in ball game early...we gotta stop gettin blow out early and relying on our bench to save us...MIX IT UP

with....

Nate/Mardy
Crawford
Balkman/Chandler
Jefferies
Curry/Malik

as your mix of a more balanced instant offense off the bench
 12-01-2007, 01:28 PM         #1900
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think a mistake is that he is starting our games off with a bunch of scorers and leaving our defensive minded and Hi energy players to come off the bench. i think we should get at scorer out the starting line up and put a balkman, lee, nate, or my "new" main man Fred Jone in from the start. I think that would help our chemistry, now every one won't be trying to f!ght over whos turn it is to score. And i think its time for Marbury to go. Not because of the lack of skill but because nobody on the team like him. They wanna whip his a.ss everyday, I see it in there eyes q-rich wants to be Chris Childs in my avy and let Marbury be Kobe. and i think playing with somebody on the team that no one like is not good for the team. i also think leaving your team when they need you is "UNFORGIVEABLE" u just don't do that. U Know what, thats the word I'm bout to use for fans that quit on the team. I'm gonna say they "MARBURIED" the knicks or there "MARBURYING" the team. Its the same thing. Oh and I love the passion Q-Rich has also, he's not playing his best ball now, but I'd keep him around just for the passion he has.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Apr 18 - Instagram-obsessed drug mule cries as she is sentenced to eight years..
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Lord, please grant me the power to choose wisely!
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside The Evolution of Cardi B
180 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
audio inside When your Mom & Aunts find out Taylor Swift remade an Earth, Wind & Fir..
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside This is fu-king disgusting on all levels b :imout:
123 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside The Secret WAR: Against REAL Men, & Women!!!
58 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS has CANCELLED ALL PUBLIC EVENTS DUE TO THE 69 vs ..
39 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Gorgeous Spanish chick & she thick too
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy