most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1881
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
LIFETIME contract extension for Isiah....

DOLAN....make it happen...LMAO
Lets not get ahead of ourselves Let me not spol the moment tho
 9 years ago '06        #1882
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
yezzzzzzzzzzir.....
 9 years ago '06        #1883
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
im still marking the fu*k out over that dunk
 11-30-2007, 09:05 PM         #1884
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn good comebacck i was so dame hype when crawford hit that shot
 9 years ago '06        #1885
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 25 25
won the last 3 of 4 games, that how i think about it, jamal is the man
 11-30-2007, 09:08 PM         #1886
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
playoffs here we come d@mn seems like we played so much when marbury went out
 9 years ago '06        #1887
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
won the last 3 of 4 games, that how i think about it, jamal is the man
i was laughin my a$$ of....i knew isiah would use that as his line during the post game press conference...

funny how Gus and this dude doin MSGNY already stated this....i guess Dolan sent everyone "the memo"

11-30-2007, 09:11 PM         #1888
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from now on everytime someone talk noise about my knicks they get this sh*t kobe is gettin
<<<<<

we don't play that sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #1889
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
where was BuyoutBury during the knicks comeback???

CoWinkeeeyDink???

think marbs left the game early for his dinner date with Bx_bombers....lol
 9 years ago '06        #1890
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
where was BuyoutBury during the knicks comeback???

CoWinkeeeyDink???

think marbs left the game early for his dinner date with Bx_bombers....lol
 9 years ago '06        #1891
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Despite Blowout, Quentin Richardson Still Not Impressed By Celtics

December 1, 2007 - 6:25 am
New York Daily News -

Quentin Richardson was not backing down from his remarks that he was not in "awe" of the Celtics' Big Three, one day after Boston beat the Knicks by 45 points.

"I don't really care if a big deal was made," Richardson said Friday. "I still believe the same thing that I believed before the game."

Kevin Garnett revealed after Thursday's game that Celtics coach Doc Rivers posted Richardson's comments in the team's locker room. Garnett said he and his teammates were motivated by Richardson's quotes.

"I'm a competitive athlete," Richardson added. "I'm not about to be afraid of anyone because they have three great players. Because they have Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, are we supposed to crawl into a corner and say we're afraid to play them? Go ask the other 29 teams and you show me a player that says he's afraid to go play them. I've never heard of that."

i wish more guys had the heart and guts of QRich on this squad....i know hes having an off-year, but at least hes accepted his ROLE on this team...something everybody else needs to adapt to
 12-01-2007, 09:07 AM         #1892
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where is that Bucks fan that always d*ckrides the Knicks? Come out of hiding and take your beating like a man!
 9 years ago '06        #1893
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 nyynyj225 said:
Where is that Bucks fan that always d*ckrides the Knicks? Come out of hiding and take your beating like a man!
u know that dude aint comin hear sayin shyt wit that banana down his throat

he'll be back during the next Knick blowout loss...or to say this franchise is still garbage, blah blah blah

he the typical hater....and should just be ignored
 12-01-2007, 09:24 AM         #1894
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait yall wait.
 9 years ago '06        #1895
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Wait yall wait.
still holdin on huh palmer....lol

id love nothing more than a nice run by the knicks....but do you wanna see a 35 win season, maybe sneakin into an 8th seed of the playoffs, only to be ousted in the 1st round?....all while locking up a pick in the 15-20's in next years draft??? a draft that could net you a STUD player with a Top 5 pick?

this team is going nowhere this year under isiah...i hate to be a hater....i was such an optimist last year, but this team is flawed...and BORING if u ask me

id rather be sitting with no marbs and isiah....and a Derrick Rose and competent management any day

just dont say im not a REAL knick fan.....thats the only thing that bothered me. i just want whats right for our team
 12-01-2007, 09:44 AM         #1896
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After Marbury took himself out midway through the third quarter with a right-shoulder spasm, Thomas inserted out-of-the-rotation Fred Jones to finish up the game at point guard, leaving Nate Robinson with his season's first DNP. The Knicks were trailing by 15 points at the time. :applause:

"I trusted my instincts tonight, went with a couple of guys and they delivered," Thomas said. "Just a gut feeling I had. "

In his best game as a Knick, Jones went 4-for-4 for 10 points, drove hard to the hole and didn't have a turnover. Jones also played stiff defense on Michael Redd (27 points), who went 2-for-8 in the fourth quarter.

Thomas also spotted in David Lee, who has been struggling to get minutes, at the right time for the abysmal Eddy Curry (seven points) with 7:50 left. Lee had five key rebounds down the stretch. Curry's starting job could be in jeopardy. :applause:
bench curry is a good move, since Zach takes so many shots and maybe this will set a fire under his fat but.
 12-01-2007, 09:50 AM         #1897
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

id love nothing more than a nice run by the knicks....but do you wanna see a 35 win season, maybe sneakin into an 8th seed of the playoffs, only to be ousted in the 1st round?....all while locking up a pick in the 15-20's in next years draft??? a draft that could net you a STUD player with a Top 5 pick?

this team is going nowhere this year under isiah...i hate to be a hater....i was such an optimist last year, but this team is flawed...and BORING if u ask me

id rather be sitting with no marbs and isiah....and a Derrick Rose and competent management any day

just dont say im not a REAL knick fan.....thats the only thing that bothered me. i just want whats right for our team

I don't blame you.
If they lose, lose by trying hard that's what I hate the most. this team needs a change in management. Jeff Van Gundy said it best it's the players that suck, but Isiah put team together.

I said it before they don't have a high basketball IQ. they Knicks have talent but they don't have ballers.
 12-01-2007, 01:10 PM         #1898
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

It may be true that the team needs a new make over and new players and what ever else. But rooting for your favorite team to lose in order to get a good pick in the draft just isn't right, it just isn't American. Its something I personally could never respect. You are taught all through your child hood to play hard till the very end and never give up, will atleast i was. Its like a player playing for a team and trying to lose the game. I hope yall realize how often top picks become bust. So u could be rooting to lose to get a high pick that ends up being a bust, then u are in worst a situation then u were in before.

Call it crazy but I will be rooting for the team to win, even if it does take them to the first round of the playoffs and they lose there. This may lead to a lower pick, but It will lead to more confidence in themselves and each other, playing longer together which adds chemisty, and a very valuable phrase called "Playoff Experience" those things are definates. Drafting high in the draft and grabbing an "NBA STUD" is not a definate. And remember this is basketball You can lose every game of the year and NOT win the Lottery.
 12-01-2007, 01:21 PM         #1899
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
It may be true that the team needs a new make over and new players and what ever else. But rooting for your favorite team to lose in order to get a good pick in the draft just isn't right, it just isn't American. Its something I personally could never respect. You are taught all through your child hood to play hard till the very end and never give up, will atleast i was. Its like a player playing for a team and trying to lose the game. I hope yall realize how often top picks become bust. So u could be rooting to lose to get a high pick that ends up being a bust, then u are in worst a situation then u were in before.

Call it crazy but I will be rooting for the team to win, even if it does take them to the first round of the playoffs and they lose there. This may lead to a lower pick, but It will lead to more confidence in themselves and each other, playing longer together which adds chemisty, and a very valuable phrase called "Playoff Experience" those things are definates. Drafting high in the draft and grabbing an "NBA STUD" is not a definate. And remember this is basketball You can lose every game of the year and NOT win the Lottery.

Good point. True ask Memphis and the Celtics.
Plus on the Knicks if we were to tank the season or go into the lottery where can they fix a play at. Wilson Chandler is a stud. but Jard Jerries, Q-rich, Balkman are taking up his minutes.

Wilson is a Player like a Richard Jefferson. Athletic, strong, fast, defensive-minded, and can shoot.

I would take Alonso Morning over Eddy Curry any day.
I would take any player that cares more about winning then thier points.

I was hard on my fellow knick fans because of jumping ship but I can understand because the Team is an embarrassment. I'd rather them play hard and lose by 50 they quit and lose by 10 points.
 9 years ago '06        #1900
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 7thWonder said:

yo 7th...i hear where u comin from ma dude...

im not rooting for the knicks to lose....im rooting for my team to play hard EVERYDAY...to turn this around....whether its with this group of guys, or the next....

why settle for the mediocrity put forth???

dont u wish you can brag about how good YOUR SQUAD is and know u were a fan through the good times and bad?

dont u wish we had a team that can have a TRUE SUPERSTAR of its own??? Like a Kobe or Dirk or Nash or Paul or Kidd or.....u get my point?.....we got guys like Marbs and ZBo and Curry, lets be forreal

not saying we gunna get that definite "NBA STUD"in this years draft....but do u think a LeBron James falls to a team picking 15th-23rd?....fact remains is those TRUE "NBA STUD'S" are drafted 9x's out of 10 in the first few picks of the draft....

i dont want you guys to think im rooting AGAINST my team, i feel im rooting for the FUTURE of my franchise...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
241 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
10 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Heartbreaking Reason Why Elderly Asian-Americans Ride the Bus to t..
28 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ebro calls Charlemagne a "Sambo"
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - United Airlines will charge extra fee for use of overhead bins
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
44 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy