New York Knicks

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
221 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1801
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
you're the one who's trying to make Balkman into a Center and somehow i'm the moron for pointing out the obvious in that crazy a.ss scenario of yours

what's next, Jared Jefferies run the point cause he can play defense on point guards
 9 years ago '05        #1802
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,545 | Props total: 5310 5310
u fu*kin morons the knicks havent been able to break .500 in 7-8 seasons

and your worried about championships???????

how fu*kin dumb are you?

what about the fact that the knicks arent even fun to watch since oakley was running sh*t

if they dont make major moves like i have proposed all these bums are gunna stay on the roster for the next few years

gil arenas is a combo gaurd like marbs cept he can shoot plus he really wants to play, dude is shootin shots at 3 am ill take a guy like that on my squad

gils only move isnt driving with his head down and tryin to layit up over some monsters or make a telegraphed pass that starts a fast break

to think that ud think gil is the same player as marbury really illustrates the point im makin that yall dont know sh*t

marbury has been pampered his whole basketball career gil treats himself like the underdog and has an insane work ethic plus he really wants to win i dunno bout marbury he looks like he wants to pout

gil and kevin martin are 2 awesome shooters and in a run and gun system could chuck up close to 15 20 threes between the 2 of em theres no doubt in my mind wed have the best shooters with those 2

especially if we could get beasley to post up for half court situations and swing it from side to side on the perimeter from gil to martin we will have the floor spread perfectly for some one like beastly

im just pissed cuz i kno i been on point in 80 percent of the predictions i made on this board n yall just come on n hate like bi*ches

when i said lets move d lee yall were talkin blasphemy but the fact of the matter is artest would be playin around 40 minutes if we woulda got him and d lee is sittin on the bench behind the black hole randolph

not 1 of u morons realizes in my plan wed actually have an extremly bright future with that team and the only vets would be jerome james malik rose jeffries and Gil and Ron Ron could easily be the leaders on the squad

plus it involves tall players that can run and shoot all over just like the warriors

plus do anyof those run and gun teams got a defender like artest? yall just hatin cuz im, callin yall idiots

if u go and look at the knicks contracts ull realize hat we must make major moves

but yall would rather tell me that q rich is a lockdown defender
 9 years ago '06        #1803
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
you're the one who's trying to make Balkman into a Center and somehow i'm the moron for pointing out the obvious in that crazy a.ss scenario of yours

what's next, Jared Jefferies run the point cause he can play defense on point guards

damn born thats a great idea....

i have no comments for Bx bomberz

but i do for icedout......Lastings Milledge for Ryan Church and Brian Shcneider???

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 11-30-2007 at 12:14 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1804
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

how fu*kin stupd are you didnt u see that my plan involes acquiring 2 guys who willplay ahead of him blatche is 611 and beasley is 6 10

the warriors play a linup where stephen jackson the shooting gaurd is the tallest guy on the floor so i dunno why ud seem to think that its so outrageous

infact the other night agasint the suns they had kelenna azuibuke defending amare.... and baron was playin post up d like a big man also

and they won that game by quite a large margin

so yall tellin me ron artest cant d up most centers?

the suns play a lineup with 2 6 8 guys diaw and marion at the bigs

yall wanna harp on some minor point cuz all the other sh*t i say is on point

yall motherfu*kers r clueless

seriously like i cant belive
 11-30-2007, 12:24 PM         #1805
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup same player Gilbert is Marbury when it was Stephon's 6 year in the league, except that Arenas averages less a.ssist. Arenas is a selfish player also and New York has enough of those. Oh yeah and Arenas is a decent blogger and Halo Player. Besides that there's not much difference.
 11-30-2007, 12:32 PM         #1806
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just don't understand what have the "Warriors" accomplished for u to be sucking they d*ck like that. I mean u deep throating they sh*t, gagging, catching that nut all in yo eye and up yo nose and loveing every damn minute of it.

Now Smile for the Camera!

Last edited by 7thWonder; 11-30-2007 at 12:42 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1807
space
space
 7thWonder said:
yup same player Gilbert is Marbury when it was Stephon's 6 year in the league, except that Arenas averages less a.ssist. Arenas is a selfish player also and New York has enough of those. Oh yeah and Arenas is a decent blogger and Halo Player. Besides that there's not much difference.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

u truly are fu*kin clueless man

doesnt gil take his teams to the playoffs

doesnt gil hit freethrows in the 4th quarter

gil is smart and marbury is dumb as bricks

and if gil had weapons like artest kevin martin and michael beasley u dont think his a.ssists would be up

think about the floor spacing with a team like mine

oh sh*t yall wouldent kno nothin about floor spacing or none of that cuz yall dont kno basketball:applause:

stephon marbury is the worst player in the history of max contracts n hes gunna be hard to dethrone

but yall wanna act like hes on par with gil who is an allstar
 9 years ago '05        #1808
space
space
 7thWonder said:
I just don't under what have the "Warriors" accomplished for u to be sucking they d*ck like that. I mean u deep throating they sh*t, gagging, catching that nut all in yo eye and up yo nose and loveing every damn minute of it.

Now Smile for the Camera!
the warriors made the playoffs last year in like the 1st year of the run and gun under nelly u dumb fu*k

when was the last time the knicks made the playoffs?

when we had latrell spreewell

gil arenas and artest play with the same passion like spreewell thats why i really like my idea

marbury doesnt kno anything about playin with passion and effort he just knows after some one crosses him over that hes gunna take the ball and shoot :sick:

all of these wing players that yall love so much crawford n q rich marbury arent good enough offensive players to make a team not triple team eddy so this current roster is fu*ked

can we at least agree the roster needs wholesale changes? because 85 percent of this team is locked up for 3 years or more
 9 years ago '05        #1809
space
space
yo 7th wonder isnt this a basketball thread why u got d*cks on the mind f*g**t?
 9 years ago '06        #1810
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
agent0 is nothing more than a better crawford....hes a chucker who dont play D...dont get me wrong, gil better than anyone on this squad

why trade for a shoot-first pg when we can pick up a derrick rose through the draft???

we need a FRANCHISE talent....i like gilbert...but the wizards aint takin back our crap for their best overall player and their best player off the bench

if we were to rebuild...lets do it the right way

BLOW THIS TEAM THE FUKK UP!!!

the only trade id consider to WASHINGTON would be Curry and Jefferies for a huge expiring contract in Antwan Jamison + cap filler and a pick (whether its future first or a 2nd rounder)

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 11-30-2007 at 12:48 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1811
space
space
to think i could give the knicks a scenario where they could have a lineup of

blatche beasley artest kevin martin gil arenas

starting next year and yall can be unhappy with it really proves to me that yall know im right n u just mad im callin yall out for bein morons

after wat yall been watchin with the knicks the last few years?

that squad would be obscene n u wanna go on bout balkman at center really shows that u got nothin to say
 9 years ago '06        #1812
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
bro u got to understand that those trades dont make any sense for the most part not only with our current situation, but with those other teams as well...

there is no way in hell the kings gunna give us their 2 best players in Artest and Martin like that...

if isiah is fired this team does not needto go through another "rebuild on the fly" that isiah has been pullin for the past 4 years....

we need to do it the right way....through the draft, and gettin under the cap
 9 years ago '05        #1813
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
agent0 is nothing more than a better crawford....hes a chucker who dont play D...dont get me wrong, gil better than anyone on this squad

why trade for a shoot-first pg when we can pick up a derrick rose through the draft???

we need a FRANCHISE talent....i like gilbert...but the wizards aint takin back our crap for their best overall player and their best player off the bench

if we were to rebuild...lets do it the right way

BLOW THIS TEAM THE FUKK UP!!!

the only trade id consider to WASHINGTON would be Curry and Jefferies for a huge expiring contract in Antwan Jamison + cap filler and a pick (whether its future first or a 2nd rounder)
i knew ud be the only one talkin sense on this board my plan is to blow this team up n im gettin hate haha

i think gil is the move because hes gunna be on the block with his contract extension

1st off derrick rose is the best pick we could make with this current roster

but if we could trade for a pointgaurd like gil we could draft BEASTLY:applause:

n use him as the run and gun center/powerforeward n we could have some fu*kin squad

look back at my trades they are pretty fair plus

it involves Beasley Ron Artest Kevin Martin and Gil arenas thats 4 all stars

plus supertalented and young blatche who plays great help defense and blocks tons of shots between

blatche beasley balkman artest wed have an insane amount of forced turnovers

it would involve us losin next years picks to put this squad together but comeon thats 4 pretty awesomeplayers to build around no??????
 9 years ago '05        #1814
space
space
thats not rebuilding on the fly u can keep those guystogether for a long time plus once we land a top pick they gunna make an immediate impact we cannot rebuild the normal way because if u look at the contract situation we got almost all our players for 3-4 years
 9 years ago '05        #1815
space
space
u forget that my trades arent reallt unfair

curry crawford nate fred jones next years 2nd in one trade

randolph and d lee and next years 1st in the other
 11-30-2007, 01:07 PM         #1816
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My apologies to Drunk 24/7, Kidhypno, and bornloser. I was just trying to get a different perspective.
you were right I was dead wrong. This team needs to fire Isiah and get someone to convince NY fans to rebuild this mess.

These fools just like Charles Barkley said "quit on they coach" get them out of here!!
 9 years ago '06        #1817
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
thats not rebuilding on the fly u can keep those guystogether for a long time plus once we land a top pick they gunna make an immediate impact we cannot rebuild the normal way because if u look at the contract situation we got almost all our players for 3-4 years
thats why we have to make trades for shorter contracts....rebuilding is a proccess, but if they show they are willing to rebuild correctly and competently i'll support those struggling 2-3 years as long as they put players on the court who give their all night in and night out....

My Rebuild

-has to start with the firing of Isiah Thomas, this is a must...for the simple reason that it is time for a change, and if ur gunna gut this squad u do it from top to bottom

-hire a "no-name" head coach whos specialty is on the defensive side of the ball...giving an opportunity to someone to coach this team will make him have to EARN his respect with the players, and will be forced to create a "winning atmosphere"....a Van Gundy type (off the streets) blue collar coach

-make Bill Bradley the President of the Knicks...bring some respectability to the organization who oversees all personel descisions (including hiring a COMPETENT GM)

-Hire the new GM (whomever that may be)

-make some trades for shorter contracts while gutting this team of their "1 trick ponies" and get value for some of the young talent on this squad

(ie) Zach Randolph and Q-Rich for Lamar Odom n Kwame Brown

Curry and Jefferies to wizards for Jameson and filler

trade crawford to a playoff team missing that offensive spark off the bench for picks and shorter contract

-BUY OUT MARBURY!!!!...dude is not gunna net as anybody or any picks with his contract (once u rid isiah, u rid his boy Marbs....end of an era)

thats just some of the many things i would do....
 9 years ago '06        #1818
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
My apologies to Drunk 24/7, Kidhypno, and bornloser. I was just trying to get a different perspective.
you were right I was dead wrong. This team needs to fire Isiah and get someone to convince NY fans to rebuild this mess.

These fools just like Charles Barkley said "quit on they coach" get them out of here!!
apologies are not needed Palmer....u probably the longest tenured knick fan in this forum, shyt even Born is a year older than i....

the truth is....YOU were right all along...we didnt wanna believe it...we wanted to BELIEVE...but YOU were right

im tired of the mediocrity that has been put forth....it is time for a change, but we have to do it the RIGHT WAY this time.....

too bad DOLAN seems uncapable
 9 years ago '05        #1819
space
space
good luck yalll the rest of the season this is my last post here until at least the draft or a trade is made

till then ill be watchin all the games n thinkin

"beasley gordon mayo rose"

n hopin they put marbury in the game for losses
 9 years ago '05        #1820
space
space
drunk lemme just say before i go

BRING BACK VAN GUNDY
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
154 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy