New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wale and J cole sitting together court side right now amid beef rumors
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
101 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1781
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 49 49
This sh*t is too damn funny...there is no way.......wow 43-93.....Isaiah Has coached his last game...
 9 years ago '06        #1782
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO NATE saving this game from being the worse loss in the history of the knicks....

sorry PALMER, but that shyt is CLASSIC!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #1783
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
palmer was marking the fu*k out in his nate jersey
 9 years ago '06        #1784
space
space
im looking at the boxscore

nate the high man with 11, only in double digits

looks like morris AND chandler are on the inactive list

lynch isiah!
 9 years ago '06        #1785
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
isiah thomas press conference was not featured until halftime of the
Lakers-Nuggets game....clip also includes comments by Zach Randolph and Stephon BuyoutBury

9 years ago '04        #1786
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
just wow..couldn't even watch the final quarter, never has watching a game literally pissed me off, luckily i got COD4 and took it out on some racist white dudes and foreigners
 9 years ago '05        #1787
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,451 | Props total: 5267 5267
now i havent ran thenumbers but im sure a few small changes and they will work

but this is what we should do lose everysingle game from here on out

before thetrading deadline we move

curry crawford nate fred jones d*ckau, next years 2nd rounder for

gil arenas (contract year comin off injury sounds like time to trade) andray blatche and a 2nd round pick this year

we sit gil for the year to rest his knee n we should still lose tons of games

then on draft night we

draft beasley and

move randolph q rich d lee and next years first for

artest and kevin martin

now all of a sudden we can run and gun like the warriors or suns

and we would have the personell to get it done

blatche
balkman and beasley could all get time at center

beasley
balkman artest jeffries could get time at PF

artest
balkman and chandler could get time at SF

martin
chandler and mardy could get time at sg

gil
and mardy got the rock in there hands.....

watchall think?

oh and u thought i fergot about marbs we dont buy him out we tell him dont come to practice just show up at the games with a nice suit on n make him watch good basketball and make him listen to the fans cheering haha

cuz next year hes gunna be worth something just because its the last year of his contract
 9 years ago '04        #1788
space
space
like 4 real, wut the hell is it with you and putting Balkman as a center, he a good defender and all but he'll get pushed around like a bi*ch, dude skinny and only 6'8 (which means in REAL life about 6'6) and d*ckau ain't even in the team, got bought out and plays for the Clippers
 9 years ago '05        #1789
space
space
in a run and gun u could move balkman at center everyonce in a while

u can defend him with some one that much bigger he would run most off the court plus he played center in college and he has great athleticism

obviously only in certain situations around if u were payin attention its a run and gun team in the mold of

please tell me how much worse of a defensive center balkman is then al harrington and also tell me how much taller he is and how much the weight difference is

plus balkman jumps a foot higher then harrington no question

and balkman played center all his college career and pulled down an insane amount of boards now i know this is not college but its not like ur askin him to do something thats not familiar

PLEASE cuz yall been the ones on this board defendin marbury for quite some time
 9 years ago '05        #1790
space
space
u dont mention the fact that under my plan wed have gil and kevin martin shootin threes plus ron and beasley the beasts on the squad balkman could run at center and ron could d him up

remeber run and gun we gotta completly change the style because that will bring back the excietment very quickly to ny
 9 years ago '05        #1791
space
space
how many centers in the leauge can overpower ron artest
 9 years ago '04        #1792
space
space
wut does me saying Marbury is not as bad as you make him seem have to do with a 6'8 who played center in college (can't really compare college to the nba) playing that position now just to do a run and gun, just leave him as a PF and get somebody bigger who can still run, instead of getting pushed around when it comes to defense....Al Harrington is more built to play that position in a run and gun, you look at Al and he looks like a dude that can play 3,4,5, you look at Balkman and he looks undersized at the 4 eventhough he can play it well, putting him in the center and you're just being naive and just over doing it...and before you come at me with some i hate balkman, i'm dissing balkman, you can quickly put save your fingers from typing cause i was the first dude to say this dude can be something special and was a fan of his since he debut in the summer league for us. all i'm saying is that Balkman being a center is a HUUUUUUUUUUGE stretch
 9 years ago '05        #1793
space
space
first off ur a moron

ur forgetting blatche and beasley will play almost all the center minutes

this is all besides the fact tho because the knicks are gunna play themselves outa the top 5 picks and that will be BY FAR the biggest loss we take this year

im done posting on this board
u guys are dumb knicks fans

yall might have info and stats out the a.ss but thats only because ur sittin on ur computers all day jerkin off

most knicks fans i run into kno wat the deal is
:slap:
yall r the types to tell me that im a moron when marbury has a good game n hide like bi*ches when he pulls somesh*t like this
im the type of guy that when marbury drops 30 and 10 dimes ill tell u he still sucks cuz i look at the whole body of work
yall see a game like utah n start makin theads there gunna beat the celtics n dumb sh*t to that effect
n when the knicks win a few games ull be all over them n postin bout the knicks gunna whoop whoever
and yall can keep dissapointing urselves but untill major changes are made or untill we get a savior in the draft this team is fu*ked

if u were smart and if u actually liked the knicks ud root for them to get injuries and lose all there games

but yall would rather wait till jamal drops 40 on someone this year n then start talkin sh*t

so enjoy your knickerbockers the only team in the leauge that can lose a game before they step on the floor:sick:

fu*k these players
they dont wanna win the only guy who runs around n goes a million miles an hour jumpin for blocks n steals and looseballs is balkman

yall wanna complain about eddy meanwhile he gets triple teamed just wait till they boo him outa town n he goes somewhere n averages 25 ppg on 60 percent shooting and see how u feel about him then its a goddamn shame wats gunna happen to him his turnovers r way down this year

but meanwhile d lee is the greatest thing since sliced bread....

tell me this in a 2 on 2 game winners to 21
if deron williams and boozer got the ball 1st vs marbury and d lee

would they beable to stop the pick and roll 1 time before they got to 21?
:finger:

i will be watchin everygame just like i always do but imma be rootin for losses

"beasley mayo gordon Rose" is what imma be thinkin

when i see stephon on the court ima get psyched for the first time in years

when i heard in tonights game that steph said "i dont care about the boo's most of them dont even kno why there booing" talkin bout the MSG crowd

i was pissed because i dont like that some one with an iq of 70 is gunna question the intelligence of the fans

but now i think of all the people i ran into on these boards n i realize what hes talkin bout

i think it was e180 or somethin like that... the top marbury d*ckryder i met on these boards

and yall can flame on me all u want cuz i kno thats what u do on these boards

but the proof is in these pages i dare yall to go back n try and find my comments n see how on point i was

i was the one goin on all summer about how we gotta get artest to help with this defensive problem
and now loook ronnie all of a sudden is bangin threes out at an insane rate

and i been tellin people that we need to start mardy or nate but yall got ur wish and now we have this....
and all i kept sayin was how much worse could it be with those guys sh*t even crawford woulda been a much better fit but yall dont hear me tho ud rather let the shooting gaurd with a sh*tty shooting touch n who shoots freethrows like hes a center who dont play any defense, play

the first game i said oh sh*t this guy zach is never gunna pass and i said eddy is a much better offensive player n yall laughed

yall enjoy ur knicks imma be watchin them hopin they get stomped everynight

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 11-30-2007 at 03:38 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #1794
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
Someone caught feelings, I see. By the way, I fell asleep in the middle of the 4th quarter.:sleepy:
 11-30-2007, 06:11 AM         #1795
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
now i havent ran thenumbers but im sure a few small changes and they will work

but this is what we should do lose everysingle game from here on out

before thetrading deadline we move

curry crawford nate fred jones d*ckau, next years 2nd rounder for

gil arenas (contract year comin off injury sounds like time to trade) andray blatche and a 2nd round pick this year

we sit gil for the year to rest his knee n we should still lose tons of games

then on draft night we

draft beasley and

move randolph q rich d lee and next years first for

artest and kevin martin

now all of a sudden we can run and gun like the warriors or suns

and we would have the personell to get it done

blatche
balkman and beasley could all get time at center

beasley
balkman artest jeffries could get time at PF

artest
balkman and chandler could get time at SF

martin
chandler and mardy could get time at sg

gil
and mardy got the rock in there hands.....

watchall think?

oh and u thought i fergot about marbs we dont buy him out we tell him dont come to practice just show up at the games with a nice suit on n make him watch good basketball and make him listen to the fans cheering haha

cuz next year hes gunna be worth something just because its the last year of his contract

UH NO!!

Besides with Arenas all we get is another SHOOT first point gaurd. If we gonna get rid of Marbury u think one of the first things we would do, especially with all the other scorers on our team is to get a distributer and defensive minded player at the point.
 11-30-2007, 06:15 AM         #1796
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
in a run and gun u could move balkman at center everyonce in a while

u can defend him with some one that much bigger he would run most off the court plus he played center in college and he has great athleticism

obviously only in certain situations around if u were payin attention its a run and gun team in the mold of

please tell me how much worse of a defensive center balkman is then al harrington and also tell me how much taller he is and how much the weight difference is

plus balkman jumps a foot higher then harrington no question

and balkman played center all his college career and pulled down an insane amount of boards now i know this is not college but its not like ur askin him to do something thats not familiar

PLEASE cuz yall been the ones on this board defendin marbury for quite some time
u have no idea what u are talkin about please go check the stats i love Balkman as much as anyone but he definately did not pull down and insane amount of boards in college i think average like 6 a game. And there is no way in Hell Balkman gets up a whole foot higher then Harrington.
 11-30-2007, 06:20 AM         #1797
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Mardy Collins is a piece of $hit leave that n*gga on the end of the bench. and he a bi*ch.
 11-30-2007, 06:21 AM         #1798
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga let Melo steal on him like that Baby Nate had to stand up for him.
 9 years ago '06        #1799
space
space
bring back jared jordan...
 11-30-2007, 08:24 AM         #1800
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And will someone tell this Dumb a.ss run and gun teams don't win championships. last time I checked the Warriors and Sun's were ringless and the Warriors really aint that d@mn good. The teams that when Championships are the teams with the big men in the Post. Not the Run and Gun squads he loves so much so that leaves the Knicks in the same situation RINGLESS!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
15 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
130 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
49 comments
1 day ago