New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
34 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA Javale McGee Gon Javale McGee...
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #161
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Wtf Is Going On!!!
 10 years ago '04        #162
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,805 | Props total: 1 1
a tech for what
 10 years ago '04        #163
space
space
Thank You New Rule!!!
 10 years ago '04        #164
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 1189 1189
thats sum bullsh*t crawford was fouled
 10 years ago '04        #165
space
space
n*ggas got played str8 up, no fu*kin calls for basically 2 quarters
 10 years ago '06        #166
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
5 on 8 at its finest
 10 years ago '06        #167
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
end of the game was bullshyt.....knicks was gettin robbed on both ends of the court....

but hey....they still had plenty of chances to put away the jazz....

they're gettin better, and improving as a team.....but i think this game shows that they can compete wit the team they have now, so dont fukin trade frye or lee to try to make the playoffs and sacrafice the young core of a team who can compete for a championship sometime soon
 10 years ago '06        #168
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
end of the game was bullshyt.....knicks was gettin robbed on both ends of the court....

but hey....they still had plenty of chances to put away the jazz....

they're gettin better, and improving as a team.....but i think this game shows that they can compete wit the team they have now, so dont fukin trade frye or lee to try to make the playoffs and sacrafice the young core of a team who can compete for a championship sometime soon
dolan said he wants to keep the young players :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #169
space
space
the only players we need to get rid of is Malik Rose, Francis (eventhough he has his moments and is getting rid of that selfish title) Jerome "Good For 1 Block As Soon As He Comes In And Sucks The Rest Of The Game" James and even Kato....all we need is a decent/good backup center and another versatile Forward, who can play both SF/PF and maybe even SG
 10 years ago '06        #170
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
the only players we need to get rid of is Malik Rose, Francis (eventhough he has his moments and is getting rid of that selfish title) Jerome "Good For 1 Block As Soon As He Comes In And Sucks The Rest Of The Game" James and even Kato....all we need is a decent/good backup center and another versatile Forward, who can play both SF/PF and maybe even SG
we have everything we need..... the only 2 people i wouldnt mind seein traded @ the deadline is nate robinson, and jerome james' contract

kato is that defensive shotblocker everyone says we need....we need ta get him that playin time james is takin up right now...

u say we need a versitile foward who can play the 3 and the 4???.....how bout a guy named rolando balkman who isnt seein any time???

jefferies is a good defender and should spell lee in certain situations late in the game for defensive purposes...

and i like francis to lead the second unit...which is young, but i think with a veteran makin the decisions he can help develop channing frye's game...

i just wish isiah would do 2 things, that would automatically make this team better......

1-start richardson at SG and drop jamal back to the bench, where he flourished earlier in the season

2-FREE BALKMAN....homeboy should be startin @ SF....hes the dude everyone is sayin we need...a versitile foward who defends

my rotation would be...

marbury/francis
q-rich/crawford
balkman/jefferies
lee/frye
curry/cato
 10 years ago '04        #171
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$13,849 | Props total: 308 308
we choked a 10 pt lead in the last 4 mins of the game
 10 years ago '04        #172
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
we have everything we need..... the only 2 people i wouldnt mind seein traded @ the deadline is nate robinson, and jerome james' contract

kato is that defensive shotblocker everyone says we need....we need ta get him that playin time james is takin up right now...

u say we need a versitile foward who can play the 3 and the 4???.....how bout a guy named rolando balkman who isnt seein any time???

jefferies is a good defender and should spell lee in certain situations late in the game for defensive purposes...

and i like francis to lead the second unit...which is young, but i think with a veteran makin the decisions he can help develop channing frye's game...

i just wish isiah would do 2 things, that would automatically make this team better......

1-start richardson at SG and drop jamal back to the bench, where he flourished earlier in the season

2-FREE BALKMAN....homeboy should be startin @ SF....hes the dude everyone is sayin we need...a versitile foward who defends

my rotation would be...

marbury/francis
q-rich/crawford
balkman/jefferies
lee/frye
curry/cato
another versatile backup tho....incase we lose Frye again and if Jefferies is cold on both ends of the floor like he's been from time to time this year...if you gonna have a bench, a versatile n*gga ain't something you can NEVER have enough of.

i like how we play when Curry, Frye, Jefferies, Q-Rich and Marbury start games
 10 years ago '06        #173
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
another versatile backup tho....incase we lose Frye again and if Jefferies is cold on both ends of the floor like he's been from time to time this year...if you gonna have a bench, a versatile n*gga ain't something you can NEVER have enough of.

i like how we play when Curry, Frye, Jefferies, Q-Rich and Marbury start games

i definitely do too....nice mix of vets who play some D and manage the games well....

as much as i want Lee to start, he is better suited comin off the bench

***edits my rotation***

marbury/francis
q-rich/crawford
jefferies/balkman
frye/lee
curry/cato/malik/jerome james

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 02-11-2007 at 02:49 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #174
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
This would be my ideal rotation, barring no injuries and trades:

PG: Marbury, Francis, Crawford
SG: Richardson, Crawford, Francis
SF: Jefferies, Richardson, Balkman
PF: Frye, Lee, Balkman
C: Curry, Frye, James

Crawford, Lee, and Francis would be the main guys off the bench, as the 6th, 7th, and 8th guys off the bench. Balkman is the 9th. Everyone else not listed would play spot duty and garbage minutes. Some of you think I'm nuts not starting Lee, but he'll get a double-double anyway with consistant minutes.

Last edited by lmnop; 02-12-2007 at 08:37 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #175
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 e180th said:
This would be my ideal rotation, barring no injuries and trades:

PG: Marbury, Francis, Crawford
SG: Richardson, Crawford, Francis
SF: Jefferies, Richardson, Balkman
PF: Frye, Lee, Balkman
C: Curry, Frye, James

Crawford, Lee, and Francis would be the main guys off the bench, as the 6th, 7th, and 8th guys off the bench. Balkman is the 9th. Everyone else not listed would play spot duty and garbage minutes. Some of you think I'm nuts not starting Lee, but he'll get a double-double anyway with consistant minutes.

thats wut ive been sayin bout lee.....everybody wishes that he would be the starter....but he still averages starter-type minutes....

he gives a great energy off the bench....but he dont really provide much on the defensive end......thats why we should have that defense in the starting slot to shut down in the beginning of games, and also substitute for some D late in games as well
 10 years ago '04        #176
space
space
thank fu*kin god the game is at 10:30....my a.ss just woke the fu*k up
 10 years ago '04        #177
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 1189 1189
we need to shutdown kobe tonight
 10 years ago '04        #178
space
space
fu*k shutting him down....we need to blow out the Lakers to shut all these n*ggas up on here lmfao

watching all these anti-knick threads atleast once a week, makes me so proud to be a Knick fan. "the worst team in the world" yet n*ggas can't take the Knick d*ck out they mouth
 10 years ago '06        #179
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
just got back from work....

so glad we on the west coast tonight......

*tunes in live, instead of watchin gay a.ss knicks in 60
 10 years ago '04        #180
space
space
can't fu*king tell me there ain't no west coast bias here?

2 games in a row and we gettin bullsh*t calls in the 4th, hopefully we still win this game after all that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
198 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
17 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
47 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy