most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
33 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
141 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1741
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 9 years ago '06        #1742
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
This is getting pretty old, and old early. Another loss, we come out not defending the three, and letting a team shoot damn near 65%. That will result in a los 99.9% of the time...

keys:

No need to go man by man, we stunk collectively, so I will touch on a little of everything..

Second unit was good, brought us back into the game, a unit with jones,malik Jeffries, lee, nate and at one time curry. They seemed to play very well together, because nate was penetrating, curry scoring, and the rest of the guys defending and doing other things to contribute, except when jeffries lost his mind and tried to become a scorer, that second unit with curry looked good.

Marbury and crawford.. blah.. other than crawfords wide open corner threes, he was atrocious, marbury was blah, boring, and got beat like a drum by billups...
when fred jones was in the game he defended rip well, jamal was abused at times..

Zach is a moron. I am starting to dislike this cat. He only worries about His shots, he won't pass at all, I don't care if he has 10 guys on him, he disgusts me when he gets the ball..

Lee was Ok, not much of an impact, he and Q had some nice moments, like Q's block, but other than that, minimal impact, but again, lee is not getting enough minutes and even in limited minutes he had 9 boards..

Mcdeyse looked like he did in denver 10 years ago, the jerk rested those bum knees and circled this day on the calender to play his heart out vs the knicks.. Loser..

Again, horrible showing, other than the second unit, this team stinks. Our bigs are horrible defenders, curry had another horrible game on the boards. 4 boards, which seemed to mitigate the 26 points he had, which to me were useless since we got blown the hell out..

The problem is that everyone on this team wants to shoot. well everyone of our starters except Q. That is the major problem. Detroit didn't break much of a sweat, they even sat sheed and whooped up on us...

This is why I say, if Dolan is not going to fire Isiah and Isiah is not going to trade curry, then we need to play jeffries, and lee along with chandler, bring balk off the bench with Q and get a SG in here that can score and defend and a Pg who has a brain......

happy thanksgiving....

This team is Full of turkeys!!!
 9 years ago '06        #1743
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
just a heads up

zach randolph and eddy curry will be signing free autographs at the nba store on 5th ave on monday dec 3rd from 4-6 pm, all you have to do is donate school supplies
 9 years ago '07        #1744
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Real talk...I say we get Curry the fu*k outta town...He has no sense of urgency at all...someone needs to get him mad before every game...da n*gga is not playing to be competitive more so for a check
 9 years ago '04        #1745
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
my ban is over...wouldn't post again till the Knicks win and they just did,
 11-24-2007, 03:42 PM         #1746
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isiah needs to change the line up. Bench Jamaal for Balkman and put Q-Rich at the 2.

Jamaal can't play with Eddy and Zach clogging up the paint and Jamaal is better with the second team because they aren't looking for each other's shot. You noticed Eddy and Zach have the ball 90% of the time.

Too many of the starters need the ball to be effective. I counted 7 minutes before Jamaal got the ball and scored.

The bench Lee, Balkman, Nate, and Jeffries aren't scorers. Jamaal is dangerous running the half court with Lee and Robinson.

Putting Balkman in the starting line-up will help on perimeter d and will give hustle to the Knicks weak backcourt. Balkman can guard 1-3, block shots, and can make-up the weak rebounding Eddy Curry has.

Balkman is omni-present as Clyde would say.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 11-24-2007 at 03:44 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1747
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 1192 1192
we finally won a fu*king game wow
 11-24-2007, 04:57 PM         #1748
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At you fake Knick fans: KidHydro, Drunk 24/7 and Bornloser going on a strike because you read the NYDailynews and eat that bull scrap after only 10games out of a 82 game season. Where's your heart at?
Yall don't know scrap yall sound like Yankee fans who I hate with a passion. the ones that booed Jeter.

I know I'm older than you "preemies". I've been a Knick fan since 84 when Bernard King was playing, I forgot more basketball then you know. I was 8 at the time. I've been a Knick fan way before yall was born.

Support your coach and your team titanic. If you want Isiah gone? you'r stupid. Just relax and wait!! Yall looking as if the this damn team was going to win a Championship!! What good was a first round exit?

Isiah is the only coach that will want to coach this team under Dolan's management, trust me. No one is going to go through what Larry Brown went through. Dolan has to show loyality to the very end with Isiah.
Coaches look for that.

You can't trust Dolan to hire the right guy anyways. Jerry West was a failure in Memphis, he got those players by losing seasons and his team were first round and out every year they was in the playoffs. Chris Mullin took 4 years to get it turned a round in Golden State. First playoff game was last year. He rolled the dice and got lucking with the trade he made with Indiana. And he made one of the most stupidess trades on draft day trading Jason Richardson to the Bobcats. He drafted Mike Dunleavy over Amare Statamire , Caros Boozer, and Caron Butler!!

source:

Think about this; if the season is a waste we have a high lottery pick which we will own, finally. After Next year Malik and Marbury's salary will come off the books and $30 million can get alot of good players. Teams will need that cap relief to go after free agents or trade bate. Yall forgot how we got Zach? Portland boughtout $40 million of Steve Francis's contract, you don't think a Team wouldn't buyout Marbury's in his final year? 20 million is worth 2-3 good players and few draft picks.

As far as the team is right now, you have to know that the next new GM and coach will probably trade everybody you like for long and more expensive contracts.
Balkman, David Lee, Wilson Chandler, Eddy Curry, Nate, and Zach are the future of this team. Not Marbury, jarad jerries, Q-Rich, and Jamaal damn Awful.

Remember how the Suns got better. the Knicks are only 2 stars away from glory.

Imagine getting Lebron or Kobe in two years. Or Mike Bibby next year with Ron Artest. Jamaine O'neal will be free agent next year who would love to play for Isiah.

Or in the 2008 draft getting Derrick Rose, O.J. Mayo, Michael Beasley, Roy Hibbert, or Dominic James.

Don't like it stop watching the games

Last edited by cpalmer1; 11-24-2007 at 05:05 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1749
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 34 34
 cpalmer1 said:
Isiah needs to change the line up. Bench Jamaal for Balkman and put Q-Rich at the 2.

Jamaal can't play with Eddy and Zach clogging up the paint and Jamaal is better with the second team because they aren't looking for each other's shot. You noticed Eddy and Zach have the ball 90% of the time.

Too many of the starters need the ball to be effective. I counted 7 minutes before Jamaal got the ball and scored.

The bench Lee, Balkman, Nate, and Jeffries aren't scorers. Jamaal is dangerous running the half court with Lee and Robinson.

Putting Balkman in the starting line-up will help on perimeter d and will give hustle to the Knicks weak backcourt. Balkman can guard 1-3, block shots, and can make-up the weak rebounding Eddy Curry has.

Balkman is omni-present as Clyde would say.
makes a whole lot of sense
 9 years ago '06        #1750
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
I like the idea of Crawford coming off the bench, then he can chuck all of the shots he wants.
 11-25-2007, 09:00 PM         #1751
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
At you fake Knick fans: KidHydro, Drunk 24/7 and Bornloser going on a strike because you read the NYDailynews and eat that bull scrap after only 10games out of a 82 game season. Where's your heart at?
Yall don't know scrap yall sound like Yankee fans who I hate with a passion. the ones that booed Jeter.

I know I'm older than you "preemies". I've been a Knick fan since 84 when Bernard King was playing, I forgot more basketball then you know. I was 8 at the time. I've been a Knick fan way before yall was born.

Support your coach and your team titanic. If you want Isiah gone? you'r stupid. Just relax and wait!! Yall looking as if the this damn team was going to win a Championship!! What good was a first round exit?

Isiah is the only coach that will want to coach this team under Dolan's management, trust me. No one is going to go through what Larry Brown went through. Dolan has to show loyality to the very end with Isiah.
Coaches look for that.

You can't trust Dolan to hire the right guy anyways. Jerry West was a failure in Memphis, he got those players by losing seasons and his team were first round and out every year they was in the playoffs. Chris Mullin took 4 years to get it turned a round in Golden State. First playoff game was last year. He rolled the dice and got lucking with the trade he made with Indiana. And he made one of the most stupidess trades on draft day trading Jason Richardson to the Bobcats. He drafted Mike Dunleavy over Amare Statamire , Caros Boozer, and Caron Butler!!

source:

Think about this; if the season is a waste we have a high lottery pick which we will own, finally. After Next year Malik and Marbury's salary will come off the books and $30 million can get alot of good players. Teams will need that cap relief to go after free agents or trade bate. Yall forgot how we got Zach? Portland boughtout $40 million of Steve Francis's contract, you don't think a Team wouldn't buyout Marbury's in his final year? 20 million is worth 2-3 good players and few draft picks.

As far as the team is right now, you have to know that the next new GM and coach will probably trade everybody you like for long and more expensive contracts.
Balkman, David Lee, Wilson Chandler, Eddy Curry, Nate, and Zach are the future of this team. Not Marbury, jarad jerries, Q-Rich, and Jamaal damn Awful.

Remember how the Suns got better. the Knicks are only 2 stars away from glory.

Imagine getting Lebron or Kobe in two years. Or Mike Bibby next year with Ron Artest. Jamaine O'neal will be free agent next year who would love to play for Isiah.

Or in the 2008 draft getting Derrick Rose, O.J. Mayo, Michael Beasley, Roy Hibbert, or Dominic James.

Don't like it stop watching the games
I'm glad to see I aint the only one who feels like that man this $hit aint over yet, yall n*ggaz was on some bullsh*t with this Quiting sh*t. I been a knick fan for a minute also, not back with Bernard King days i was to young for that sh*t i was only born in 81. But I remember back in the John starks, anthony mason, oakley, Ewing, Harper, hubert davis days to name a few. and it takes a lot more then 8 losses to change my mind. We got old talent and young talent which makes me think these guys just need time to get there chemistry down. And if they don't do it this year, f@ck I'll be back next year and be happy with a lottery pick. Because next years draft is gonna be DEEP!!

Signing OWT,

The fu*kin 7 Dawg
 11-25-2007, 09:43 PM         #1752
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said:
knicks still making the playoffs
 9 years ago '04        #1753
space
space
i just said i ain't posting in here till than, never said i wouldn't be watching and supporting the home team....you're the one saying you gonna start cheering for the Hawks

lmfao
 9 years ago '06        #1754
space
space
is there really a kidhydro or did he just mis spell my name?

aint no faking over here, knicks all day
 9 years ago '04        #1755
space
space
rumor mill
starbury for injury prone Jermaine O'Neil
 9 years ago '04        #1756
space
space
Let's Go Knicks!!!

Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun

Let's Go Knicks!!!
 11-26-2007, 06:47 PM         #1757
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
i just said i ain't posting in here till than, never said i wouldn't be watching and supporting the home team....you're the one saying you gonna start cheering for the Hawks

lmfao
I was being sarcastic.
 9 years ago '04        #1758
space
space
GET THAT DAMN BOOZER OFF THE COURT!!!

lmfao....LET'S GIT IT
 9 years ago '04        #1759
space
space
@ Palmer marking the fu*k out after Nate hit that 3
 9 years ago '06        #1760
space
space
we are finally playing to our potential

it was a damn block party the 3rd quarter
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
275 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
249 comments
20 hours ago