New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 278
 Video inside Meet the Guy Who Cardi B Left Offset for Soon as He Was Released From P..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 152
Image(s) inside ITS BEEF YALL: Bow Wow BANGING ON CO STAR From ROLL BOUNCE & LOTTERY T..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 134
 Video inside New Up Close FOOTAGE of LilB Getting Jumped!
32 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside Woman Befriends The Man Who Shot Her In The Face When He Was 13!
70 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1741
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 94 94
just a heads up

zach randolph and eddy curry will be signing free autographs at the nba store on 5th ave on monday dec 3rd from 4-6 pm, all you have to do is donate school supplies
 10 years ago '07        #1742
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1608 1608
Real talk...I say we get Curry the fu*k outta town...He has no sense of urgency at all...someone needs to get him mad before every game...da n*gga is not playing to be competitive more so for a check
 10 years ago '04        #1743
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,104 | Props total: 3532 3532
my ban is over...wouldn't post again till the Knicks win and they just did,
 11-24-2007, 02:42 PM         #1744
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isiah needs to change the line up. Bench Jamaal for Balkman and put Q-Rich at the 2.

Jamaal can't play with Eddy and Zach clogging up the paint and Jamaal is better with the second team because they aren't looking for each other's shot. You noticed Eddy and Zach have the ball 90% of the time.

Too many of the starters need the ball to be effective. I counted 7 minutes before Jamaal got the ball and scored.

The bench Lee, Balkman, Nate, and Jeffries aren't scorers. Jamaal is dangerous running the half court with Lee and Robinson.

Putting Balkman in the starting line-up will help on perimeter d and will give hustle to the Knicks weak backcourt. Balkman can guard 1-3, block shots, and can make-up the weak rebounding Eddy Curry has.

Balkman is omni-present as Clyde would say.


Last edited by cpalmer1; 11-24-2007 at 02:44 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1745
Jae_Hood_354 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$8,265 | Props total: 2766 2766
we finally won a fu*king game wow
 11-24-2007, 03:57 PM         #1746
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At you fake Knick fans: KidHydro, Drunk 24/7 and Bornloser going on a strike because you read the NYDailynews and eat that bull scrap after only 10games out of a 82 game season. Where's your heart at?
Yall don't know scrap yall sound like Yankee fans who I hate with a passion. the ones that booed Jeter.

I know I'm older than you "preemies". I've been a Knick fan since 84 when Bernard King was playing, I forgot more basketball then you know. I was 8 at the time. I've been a Knick fan way before yall was born.

Support your coach and your team titanic. If you want Isiah gone? you'r stupid. Just relax and wait!! Yall looking as if the this damn team was going to win a Championship!! What good was a first round exit?

Isiah is the only coach that will want to coach this team under Dolan's management, trust me. No one is going to go through what Larry Brown went through. Dolan has to show loyality to the very end with Isiah.
Coaches look for that.

You can't trust Dolan to hire the right guy anyways. Jerry West was a failure in Memphis, he got those players by losing seasons and his team were first round and out every year they was in the playoffs. Chris Mullin took 4 years to get it turned a round in Golden State. First playoff game was last year. He rolled the dice and got lucking with the trade he made with Indiana. And he made one of the most stupidess trades on draft day trading Jason Richardson to the Bobcats. He drafted Mike Dunleavy over Amare Statamire , Caros Boozer, and Caron Butler!!

source:

Think about this; if the season is a waste we have a high lottery pick which we will own, finally. After Next year Malik and Marbury's salary will come off the books and $30 million can get alot of good players. Teams will need that cap relief to go after free agents or trade bate. Yall forgot how we got Zach? Portland boughtout $40 million of Steve Francis's contract, you don't think a Team wouldn't buyout Marbury's in his final year? 20 million is worth 2-3 good players and few draft picks.

As far as the team is right now, you have to know that the next new GM and coach will probably trade everybody you like for long and more expensive contracts.
Balkman, David Lee, Wilson Chandler, Eddy Curry, Nate, and Zach are the future of this team. Not Marbury, jarad jerries, Q-Rich, and Jamaal damn Awful.

Remember how the Suns got better. the Knicks are only 2 stars away from glory.

Imagine getting Lebron or Kobe in two years. Or Mike Bibby next year with Ron Artest. Jamaine O'neal will be free agent next year who would love to play for Isiah.

Or in the 2008 draft getting Derrick Rose, O.J. Mayo, Michael Beasley, Roy Hibbert, or Dominic James.

Don't like it stop watching the games


Last edited by cpalmer1; 11-24-2007 at 04:05 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #1747
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 108 108
 cpalmer1 said:
Isiah needs to change the line up. Bench Jamaal for Balkman and put Q-Rich at the 2.

Jamaal can't play with Eddy and Zach clogging up the paint and Jamaal is better with the second team because they aren't looking for each other's shot. You noticed Eddy and Zach have the ball 90% of the time.

Too many of the starters need the ball to be effective. I counted 7 minutes before Jamaal got the ball and scored.

The bench Lee, Balkman, Nate, and Jeffries aren't scorers. Jamaal is dangerous running the half court with Lee and Robinson.

Putting Balkman in the starting line-up will help on perimeter d and will give hustle to the Knicks weak backcourt. Balkman can guard 1-3, block shots, and can make-up the weak rebounding Eddy Curry has.

Balkman is omni-present as Clyde would say.
makes a whole lot of sense
 10 years ago '06        #1748
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 943 943
I like the idea of Crawford coming off the bench, then he can chuck all of the shots he wants.
 11-25-2007, 08:00 PM         #1749
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
At you fake Knick fans: KidHydro, Drunk 24/7 and Bornloser going on a strike because you read the NYDailynews and eat that bull scrap after only 10games out of a 82 game season. Where's your heart at?
Yall don't know scrap yall sound like Yankee fans who I hate with a passion. the ones that booed Jeter.

I know I'm older than you "preemies". I've been a Knick fan since 84 when Bernard King was playing, I forgot more basketball then you know. I was 8 at the time. I've been a Knick fan way before yall was born.

Support your coach and your team titanic. If you want Isiah gone? you'r stupid. Just relax and wait!! Yall looking as if the this damn team was going to win a Championship!! What good was a first round exit?

Isiah is the only coach that will want to coach this team under Dolan's management, trust me. No one is going to go through what Larry Brown went through. Dolan has to show loyality to the very end with Isiah.
Coaches look for that.

You can't trust Dolan to hire the right guy anyways. Jerry West was a failure in Memphis, he got those players by losing seasons and his team were first round and out every year they was in the playoffs. Chris Mullin took 4 years to get it turned a round in Golden State. First playoff game was last year. He rolled the dice and got lucking with the trade he made with Indiana. And he made one of the most stupidess trades on draft day trading Jason Richardson to the Bobcats. He drafted Mike Dunleavy over Amare Statamire , Caros Boozer, and Caron Butler!!

source:

Think about this; if the season is a waste we have a high lottery pick which we will own, finally. After Next year Malik and Marbury's salary will come off the books and $30 million can get alot of good players. Teams will need that cap relief to go after free agents or trade bate. Yall forgot how we got Zach? Portland boughtout $40 million of Steve Francis's contract, you don't think a Team wouldn't buyout Marbury's in his final year? 20 million is worth 2-3 good players and few draft picks.

As far as the team is right now, you have to know that the next new GM and coach will probably trade everybody you like for long and more expensive contracts.
Balkman, David Lee, Wilson Chandler, Eddy Curry, Nate, and Zach are the future of this team. Not Marbury, jarad jerries, Q-Rich, and Jamaal damn Awful.

Remember how the Suns got better. the Knicks are only 2 stars away from glory.

Imagine getting Lebron or Kobe in two years. Or Mike Bibby next year with Ron Artest. Jamaine O'neal will be free agent next year who would love to play for Isiah.

Or in the 2008 draft getting Derrick Rose, O.J. Mayo, Michael Beasley, Roy Hibbert, or Dominic James.

Don't like it stop watching the games
I'm glad to see I aint the only one who feels like that man this $hit aint over yet, yall n*ggaz was on some bullsh*t with this Quiting sh*t. I been a knick fan for a minute also, not back with Bernard King days i was to young for that sh*t i was only born in 81. But I remember back in the John starks, anthony mason, oakley, Ewing, Harper, hubert davis days to name a few. and it takes a lot more then 8 losses to change my mind. We got old talent and young talent which makes me think these guys just need time to get there chemistry down. And if they don't do it this year, f@ck I'll be back next year and be happy with a lottery pick. Because next years draft is gonna be DEEP!!

Signing OWT,

The fu*kin 7 Dawg
 11-25-2007, 08:43 PM         #1750
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said:
knicks still making the playoffs
 10 years ago '04        #1751
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,104 | Props total: 3532 3532
i just said i ain't posting in here till than, never said i wouldn't be watching and supporting the home team....you're the one saying you gonna start cheering for the Hawks

lmfao
 10 years ago '06        #1752
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 94 94
is there really a kidhydro or did he just mis spell my name?

aint no faking over here, knicks all day
 10 years ago '04        #1753
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,104 | Props total: 3532 3532
rumor mill
starbury for injury prone Jermaine O'Neil
 10 years ago '04        #1754
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,104 | Props total: 3532 3532
Let's Go Knicks!!!

Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun

Let's Go Knicks!!!
 11-26-2007, 05:47 PM         #1755
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
i just said i ain't posting in here till than, never said i wouldn't be watching and supporting the home team....you're the one saying you gonna start cheering for the Hawks

lmfao
I was being sarcastic.
 10 years ago '04        #1756
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,104 | Props total: 3532 3532
GET THAT DAMN BOOZER OFF THE COURT!!!

lmfao....LET'S GIT IT
 10 years ago '04        #1757
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,104 | Props total: 3532 3532
@ Palmer marking the fu*k out after Nate hit that 3
 10 years ago '06        #1758
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 94 94
we are finally playing to our potential

it was a damn block party the 3rd quarter
 10 years ago '06        #1759
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 943 943
:wow::D:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #1760
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 94 94
we played fu*king amazing defense

owwwwwwww
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Stacy Dash without makeup! Buttaface or naw?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Chinese Scientists Just Figured Out a Way to Feed More Than 200 Million..
28 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Covfefe
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Damon Waynes is one of the Illest in Hollywood🎬🎬🎬
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Bad Lil Rican bi-ch
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Oct 21 - Gold Star Widow Releases Trumpís Call After Husband Was Killed In Afg..
145 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Eat my PAWG in the morning like a egg mcmuffin 👅💦👅 ..
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy