New York Knicks

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals McGregor's weight "extremely heavy" 5 days out
120 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Courtney Kemp EXPOSES Irv Gotti As A Salty Hater, 50 Came Up With The I..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cheating Husband Murders Wife After She Tricks Him Into Having Sex With Transg..
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT 1 year later, Rio Olympic Venues are abandoned and loo..
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1721
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
:applause::applause::applause: to the knick fans for booooing Marbs everytime he's touched the ball
 10 years ago '06        #1722
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
*awaits the FIRE ISIAH chants*
 10 years ago '04        #1723
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
that lil kid >>>>>>

they stay showing his lil a.ss on cam everytime he show up in the arena lmfao
 10 years ago '06        #1724
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
wuts good born.....

i think im gunna have to take some time off boxden...i hate not being able to root for my squad...it pains me to watch this team and everything surrounding this team right now...

i think im going to go into retirement until at least isiah is fired...

this game is sickening to watch
 10 years ago '06        #1725
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
*yet we're only down 9*...lol
 10 years ago '04        #1726
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
yeah, i got off Mass Effect to watch this sh*t, :(

guess i'll have to use ECW as my excuse to lay down and watch tv

damn, Spike is not even in the building (probably shooting that James Brown movie)
 11-20-2007, 07:51 PM         #1727
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great 30+ turnovers in a game. This is great...
 10 years ago '06        #1728
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
LMAO @ the fans cheering that 3 by the Warriors....Classic
 10 years ago '06        #1729
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 94 94
kidd is my fav player and rooting for the nets right now is like rooting for the knicks
 10 years ago '06        #1730
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
Alright.....i never felt so happy so non-caring about a knick loss, or should i say BLOWOUT, in my life...

its crumbling down.....isiah will be fired

but until the day that he is fired, im retiring from posting on boxden and every other site that i go on and post about my beloved knicks...

u guys have been madd cool to shoot the shyt wit, and im sure i'll be talking to most of ya'll sometime in the near future

hold down the thread til i make my return, but ive had enough....the knicks will never amount to anything with isiah at the helm....

i am one of the biggest knicks supporters and i just feel like they took the joy of even just WATCHING their games right from under me

this franchise is a joke, ran by one of the biggest jokes in the history of sport (James Dolan)

man im done with my rants....u all know how i feel about this team...i will not attend another GAME until Isiah is fired...

i'll miss you guys, but i'll see ya'll soon enough...this has gone too far to not blow this team up...

Born, Palmer, e180th, Hypno, Stackmatics, Jae Hood, pissin on game, adam, nyknicks19, streets, itiswutitis, bx bomberz, ric flair, menace, shyt even u icedout (even though u an annoyin a$$ met fan), and anyone else i forgot off the top of my head.....

Stay up...keep the faith alive...

goodbye for now!

*a lil parting gift to bid farewell*

Isiah stay gettin shytted on....

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 11-20-2007 at 09:38 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #1731
space
space
*takes over the responsibility of reminder palmer who his favorite player of all time is

[pic - click to view]

if isiahs still there when to go next month in jersey im bringing a sign that says "nets fan till isiah's fired"

Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 11-20-2007 at 08:44 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #1732
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 942 942
Lets see. Tough road trip, full of loses and turmoil. Marbury on bench, marbury on plane back to NY, marbury starter again... LOL....

Isiah to marbury, "you need to defend and lead or sit." Marbury to Isiah.. "I got stuff on you and I will bury you"..

Isiah to marbury.. OK, 35 minutes off the bench, but no starting for now... LOL!!!

keys:

Zach gets ball. Zach holds ball. Zach shoots, zach misses, zach gets shot blocked.. zached sucked tonight..

Curry: started off well with some dunks, but he let guys sneak in for rebounds and really wasn't the factor later in the game that he was the first 5 minutes... I am going to call eddy.. the 5 minute man...

Crawford: hit some nice jumpers from the corner, but he was his usual crawford self.. no need to further explain..

marbury was the best player on the knicks tonight. This game was not his fault, he defended although baron scored a lot, he shot a lot and took a lot of bad shots.. but marbury passed guys missed, so he started scoring and did a good job. he also had 6 boards and 5 a.ssists..

Lee: He looks affected by this mess, I saw him make plays that were almost out of fear. fear of doing the wrong thing.. that is not lee. I hate to see him that way...

Q: should not be starting. the guy can no longer hit a jumper. He is a 15-20mpg guy off the bench..

overall. lackluster defense, guys were open all night. Stephen jackson and baron davis were running a scrimage it seemed, the warriors outhustled us, plain and simple. we had 29 turnovers.. 29!!! and in the third quarter the warriors started off 0-8 and all we could do is trim 2 points off their lead... ugly game... just ugly..

This mess can't continue, the game started off with marbury getting booed everytime he touch the ball and then later those boo's turned int "fire Isiah" chants.... the team looks mentally beaten, as does the coach... The fans have had enough..

Time to clean house.... the stench is unbearable..

Again, who still thinks that all this team needs is time? LOL..

2-8 and sinking!!
 11-21-2007, 05:24 AM         #1733
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have not given up hope yet we're only 3 weeks in the season stranger things have happened. So lets whip some Pistons @$$ tonight and get back on track.

$hit I'm also a packers fan look how we balling this year with the exact same team that started out 1-4 last year.

The knicks have talent, you always have a chance when u got that.

Last edited by 7thWonder; 11-21-2007 at 05:26 AM..
 11-21-2007, 12:28 PM         #1734
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
*takes over the responsibility of reminder palmer who his favorite player of all time is

[pic - click to view]

if isiahs still there when to go next month in jersey im bringing a sign that says "nets fan till isiah's fired"
He will never be my favorite player. As matter of fact this is my confession
The way this team(Team Titanic) is playing Nate Robinson is the last player that I would trade. Go ahead signature this.

Nate, Balkman, and Zach are the only untouchables in my book.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 11-21-2007 at 12:29 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1735
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 18 18
knicks still making the playoffs
 10 years ago '06        #1736
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 58 58
that goaltending call involving the net is the dumbest rule in da NBA
 10 years ago '06        #1737
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
He will never be my favorite player. As matter of fact this is my confession
The way this team(Team Titanic) is playing Nate Robinson is the last player that I would trade. Go ahead signature this.

Nate, Balkman, and Zach are the only untouchables in my book.
not even david lee???
 11-21-2007, 07:57 PM         #1738
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
not even david lee???
Maybe not. He's 6-9 can't play SF and can't defend in the post as a PF. What good his he?
You boys have to get over the fact he's one dimensional and a career role player. HE is NOT David Albert DeBusschere!!
 10 years ago '06        #1739
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 10 years ago '06        #1740
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
This is getting pretty old, and old early. Another loss, we come out not defending the three, and letting a team shoot damn near 65%. That will result in a los 99.9% of the time...

keys:

No need to go man by man, we stunk collectively, so I will touch on a little of everything..

Second unit was good, brought us back into the game, a unit with jones,malik Jeffries, lee, nate and at one time curry. They seemed to play very well together, because nate was penetrating, curry scoring, and the rest of the guys defending and doing other things to contribute, except when jeffries lost his mind and tried to become a scorer, that second unit with curry looked good.

Marbury and crawford.. blah.. other than crawfords wide open corner threes, he was atrocious, marbury was blah, boring, and got beat like a drum by billups...
when fred jones was in the game he defended rip well, jamal was abused at times..

Zach is a moron. I am starting to dislike this cat. He only worries about His shots, he won't pass at all, I don't care if he has 10 guys on him, he disgusts me when he gets the ball..

Lee was Ok, not much of an impact, he and Q had some nice moments, like Q's block, but other than that, minimal impact, but again, lee is not getting enough minutes and even in limited minutes he had 9 boards..

Mcdeyse looked like he did in denver 10 years ago, the jerk rested those bum knees and circled this day on the calender to play his heart out vs the knicks.. Loser..

Again, horrible showing, other than the second unit, this team stinks. Our bigs are horrible defenders, curry had another horrible game on the boards. 4 boards, which seemed to mitigate the 26 points he had, which to me were useless since we got blown the hell out..

The problem is that everyone on this team wants to shoot. well everyone of our starters except Q. That is the major problem. Detroit didn't break much of a sweat, they even sat sheed and whooped up on us...

This is why I say, if Dolan is not going to fire Isiah and Isiah is not going to trade curry, then we need to play jeffries, and lee along with chandler, bring balk off the bench with Q and get a SG in here that can score and defend and a Pg who has a brain......

happy thanksgiving....

This team is Full of turkeys!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Can Only Pick 1
120 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Aug 19 - How the super-rich family that co-founded Red Bull conceals their wea..
62 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Larry Fitzgerald BabyMama (Emmaly Lugo)
58 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Work twice a year for $40,000 would you?
163 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nypd pours water on bbq
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
THICK Like A Pot Of GUMBO And Sweet Like Pecan Pie
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn so 21 Savage really killed Lacoste huh?
200 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bad bi-ch, cute face and some nice titties
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy