New York Knicks

most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
80 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
76 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1701
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
enough of this already.....can we make up Palmer???...

i got u a present

cpalmer1 said:
"The Team Titanic"

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #1702
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
^

:(
 11-18-2007, 01:13 PM         #1703
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yea well what happened with Zach tonight???...

its not my fault for havin "high expectations" considering we had an exciting team last year that would have made the playoffs if not for injuries....

i said all these things about isiah then and i'll say them again now....its not just isiah, its marbury, its crawford, its curry, its the defense, and the heart i question

i like curry but come on man....can u defend a pick and roll???

this team needs a REAL coach...and someone who actually has a PLAN for building a team...but most of all, this team needs integrity

[CENTER]^^^only way for that to happen^^
Sir, I aint mad atcha.
but you read the Post and you read the Daily News and they lie. Isiah is a good coach with a bad team. this team That he put together should be the one he should coach. Don't look at this team as a playoff team. Consider this team as a rebuilding team or devolpemental team. Consider that the best players are the young ones. No coach can make this team any better now but Isiah.

Wait until the season is considered over then Fired Isiah and bring in Jerry West as GM.

Eddy Curry needs to be called out by Isiah for his lack of a being a true bigman. but That's a rule by Dolan not to speak bad about any of the players. That's why Larry Brown

Get rid of Dolan first and things will get better.
 11-18-2007, 05:50 PM         #1704
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow the knicks suck worst then i thought
 9 years ago '06        #1705
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
*grabs razor blade......
 9 years ago '06        #1706
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
J. Colangelo Interested In Running The Knicks?

November 19, 2007 - 11:13 am

Detroit News -
Tony Ronzone, the Pistons' director of basketball operations and chief international scout, knows a guy who could rescue the New York Knicks .

"Jerry Colangelo," Ronzone said.

Colangelo, who built the Phoenix Suns and Arizona Diamondbacks into championship-caliber franchises, is presently building Team USA back to gold medal status. Ronzone was hired by Colangelo as an a.ssistant coach and scout for the Tournament of Americas championship last summer.

"I think that (cleaning up the mess that is the Knicks) is the kind of challenge Jerry loves," Ronzone said.

"Colangelo has told friends that he would welcome the chance to come to the Garden, even more than going home to Chicago," a report in the New York Daily News said. "Colangelo thinks that if he can turn around the laughingstock Knicks and build them into a championship team, it would be his crowning achievement."

Full Article:

9 years ago '06        #1707
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
in other news.....

Isiah is considering another lineup change...as he will most likely start David Lee at the Small Foward position on tuesday against the Warriors...

*does this mean Malik is the 1st big option off the bench????

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
 11-19-2007, 05:07 PM         #1708
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
David Lee sucks at SF. He can't open up the court. the defense will sag on Curry or Zachs side and dare him to shoot. I think Isiah is trying to get Fired.
 9 years ago '06        #1709
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
David Lee sucks at SF. He can't open up the court. the defense will sag on Curry or Zachs side and dare him to shoot. I think Isiah is trying to get Fired.
evidently so do some of the other players....

with Lee at the starting SF spot we guarunteed the worst defensive team in the history of the NBA.....

i hate being so down on my squad....
 11-20-2007, 04:26 AM         #1710
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I TRIED TO TELL YALL THE KNICKS WAS GONNA SUCK:thumbsdow
HAHAHAHAHA

ITS GONNA BE A LONG SEASON IN NY:banghead:

KNICKS=WORST FRANCHISE EVER
 9 years ago '06        #1711
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Unhappy With Effort, Isiah Kicks Players Out Of Practice

November 20, 2007 - 5:31 am
New York Daily News -

A desperate Isiah Thomas kicked his entire team out of practice Monday. The Knicks' embattled coach was unhappy with their work habits.

The move comes on the heels of a six-game losing streak and amid increasing speculation that Thomas is on the verge of being fired. According to a source close to the team, Thomas tossed his players off the court at their practice facility in Greenburgh after he became frustrated with their lack of hustle and focus.

The players eventually returned but not until Thomas had made his point. It is unclear if the a.ssistant coaches ran the workout, but the players were in a somber mood when practice ended.

"It is a three-ring circus," said the source. "It's getting worse."

9 years ago '06        #1712
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Marbury will return to starting lineup tonight

November 20, 2007

Stephon Marbury has regained his starting job, Isiah Thomas announced today — one week after Marbury went AWOL after learning he was going to be a backup.

Marbury had come off the bench in the Knicks’ previous three games and Thomas felt he had played well enough to warrant being a starter again. Marbury, however, is still upset about the demotion and when asked about the entire episode, said, “To be honest, not a whole lot of good has come out of this.” Thomas was taken aback when told of Marbury’s comments.

Marbury will start tonight, but he could miss tomorrow’s game at Detroit because of the death of his aunt, Sebastian Telfair’s grandmother.

By Frank Isola on November 20, 2007 11:57 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------

the "BenchBury" experiment didnt work for long....isiah at it again...come on guys, lets all be real for a second...u gunna tell me to keep a positive spin on things with the way everything is going???

the past 3 years i knew we had been in a rebuild mode...we got younger and athletic, and frankly a whole helluva lot more fun to watch...i remained positive, i saw the potential...but this team is seriously flawed, the organizations perception among the public eye is at an all time low....this franchise has become such a joke and we're the laughingstock amongst the league...im not havin fun no more...lol

*anybody think isiah did this to embarass CancerBury some more with a homecoming barrage of boooooo's???

that would be pretty funny

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 11-20-2007 at 12:51 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1713
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,464 | Props total: 5273 5273
i been tellin yall that marbs :slap:is fu*kin terrible but watch n see this team bounce back once he is gone :slap:

lee at sf is a great idea at least we will dominate boards with 3 big bodies

i think moving him to sf indicates that the plan is gunna be dump it to eddy:applause::applause::applause:

which is a great idea dude shoots 60-65% why dont we try to give him 25-30 attempts in a game n see what he can do

he hasent been getting nearly as many offensive fouls or fouls in general i seen a number of games where he had 0 or 1 fouls at the half

plus the most encouraging stats of all from eddy are

turnovers down from 3.6 per game last year to 2.1

they should let crawford run point full time

should be an exciting game tonight

marbs should get run off the court tonight by baron n monta ellis

n if they have him gaurding the 2 were fu*ked

cuz he will lose belinelli under screens and azibuke will break him everyway conceivable

gunna need a big game from crawford to pull this off even tho GS aint been playing that good

that is all for now:sick:
 9 years ago '06        #1714
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
TONIGHTS GAME
Time- 7:30pm EST
Venue- Madison Square Garden
TV- MSG. MSGHD, FSBay
Radio- ESPN 1050 (NY)

***High Quality Live Stream***
(Begins at 7:30)

[pic - click to view]

vs.
[pic - click to view]

Knicks Projected Starting Lineup

[pic - click to view]

Stat Leaders

Points - Zach Randolph (18.8 ppg)
Rebounds - Zach Randolph (14.0 rpg)
Assists - Stephon CancerBury (5.8 apg)
Steals - Jamal Crawful (1.3 spg)
Blocks - Eddy McCurry (0.5 bpg)

Warriors Projected Starting Lineup

[pic - click to view]

Stat Leaders

Points - Baron Davis (24.9 ppg)
Rebounds - Andris Biedrins (10.7 rpg)
Assists - Baron Davis (9.4 apg)
Steals - Baron Davis (1.7 spg)
Blocks - Andris Biedrins (2.1 bpg)

DRuNk 24/7's Key Player of the Game

[pic - click to view]

-AWOLBury's first appearance at the Garden since the whole "FleeBury" incident....ironic how isiah inserts him BACK INTO THE STARTING LINEUP (u think anyones gunna boo when his names called???:rolleyes:)....Marbury is gunna have a tough time in his matchup against B Diddy...this matchup will be key in deceiding the tempo, the attitude and the WINNER of this game

**So who you got???...hit up the poll and vote**

Will the Knicks find comfort in coming back home after a horrendous road trip and get back on track starting a winning streak???....

or will the ship continue to sink en route to an early lottery pick in the 2008 NBA Draft???....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 11-20-2007 at 05:50 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1715
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
give chandler a start at sf
 9 years ago '06        #1716
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 pissin-on-game said:
give chandler a start at sf
id love to start seeing this kid get some shine....hes got a bright future ahead
 9 years ago '06        #1717
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
yo bomberz, i got a sig for u if ud like....lol

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #1718
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yo bomberz, i got a sig for u if ud like....lol

[pic - click to view]

lamo @ the sigs!
 11-20-2007, 05:16 PM         #1719
APOCOLYPS* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This league is an embarrasment.

and o .. they never was sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #1720
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
*added stream to game thread*

***High Quality Live Stream***(Begins at 7:30)

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Well Damn Wale - Groundhog's Day (J Cole response)
167 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Post Ya Pick Ups December 2016
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
336 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy