New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dumbest meme I've ever seen smh sh-t is retarded
18 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1681
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
OH sh*t, ARTEST SNAPPED....JUMPING INTO THE CROWN AND CLOTHESLINING PEOPLE WHEN THEY NOT LOOKING!!!!!!

on the first play of the game too no less
 9 years ago '06        #1682
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Great Quality Link....(sucks its the Kings announce team though)

its the sac announcers though....shyts annoying as fu*k...

nuttin like listenin to Gus and Kenny though...unless Clyde was there too

sorry palmer...lol
 9 years ago '06        #1683
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
my love for Malik Rose is that of Born Loser's love of Jerome James....

can somebody take this man out back and give the ol "OLD YELLER"???

@ least he pulled the chair out on the defensive end...lol....that shyt is just comedy
 11-16-2007, 09:54 PM         #1684
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyones stream very slow?
 9 years ago '04        #1685
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
i missed most of this game, was playing cod4 with the boxden dudes (whipping everybody a.ss of course) but was watching the stat updates from msn.com

DAMN PALMER, STOP YELLING LIKE THAT....ya heard dude mark out when Nate hit that 3?
 9 years ago '04        #1686
space
space
OFFENSIVE FOUL FOR WHAT???????????

so now we calling fouls on people who GET fouled now,

if that was Tim Duncan, n*gga would have lost his reffing job
 9 years ago '04        #1687
space
space
STARBURY FOR DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!

11-17-2007, 12:11 AM         #1688
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummmm....Drunk how did you get that link... i just sent it to my boy outta state and hed hug you right now no homo
 9 years ago '06        #1689
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 nyknicks19 said:
ummmm....Drunk how did you get that link... i just sent it to my boy outta state and hed hug you right now no homo

i never reveil my sources...

but i got you guys...

tough loss....dont have much to say, im hammered and depressed

hit u guys up tomorrow

9 years ago '06        #1690
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 25 25
damn what a bad loss, so much opportunities, damn they played Q on dat last play but i aitn blaming it on the refs, stephon played a great game, i wish he would have been more aggressive on the offensive side in late stages in the game, udrih or doobie cant guard em
 9 years ago '06        #1691
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 Born_Loser said:
i missed most of this game, was playing cod4 with the boxden dudes (whipping everybody a.ss of course) but was watching the stat updates from msn.com

DAMN PALMER, STOP YELLING LIKE THAT....ya heard dude mark out when Nate hit that 3?
The kid feel asleep to the game.
 9 years ago '06        #1692
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
you know. where do we go from here. 2-6 now with a loss to a team that will most likely finish the season 30 games under .500. I guess that tells us where we fit in fellas... This horrible kings team tried to give it away.. and like a team that doesn't know how to win.. we gave it right back...

keys:

Lee was great, but he dominated a weak kings front line, I can only conclude that the kings have the worse front line on earth, not the NBA but earth. Lee looked like duncan at times, brad miller and this stiff hawes looked over matched.. and as much as I love lee, believe me, he should not be dominating like that, he does not have that type of offense, but he bullied, went through and over brad miller. Great for lee, he is good, not this good, but the kings frong line sucks.. Late turnover by lee k!lled us..

curry: actually played well and was active, he got jobbed when guarded by artest, I mean artest was undercutting curry and curry was getting called for the fouls.. wow... that missed layup at the end of regulation was a joke, that could have brought home the win.. this guy is amazingly unamazing at times, most of the time... geez... curry....

marbury: came in and did a great defensive job in the fourth quarter on martin, shut himdown. marbury was actually pretty good tonight, took the ball to the hoop, defended.. nice game.. i mean why can't we get this on the regular..

nate: nate was good tonight, missed some easy layups, but nate was nate tonight..

mardy: decent, I mean he let that scrub udrih blow by him twice early and twice late... wow.. collins did score a few nice baskets.

crawford... this is jamal: Great, bad, good, superb,horrible, bad, good.. get the point. he scored big baskets and then took horrible shots, those runners have to go...his defense on salmons at times was superb...

Q: this guys offense is k!lling us.. really it is, I will just leave it at that, he was unimpressive tonight..

The knicks should have never allowed martin to get off to that type of start, he is a good player, but not that good, it wasn't until marbury put the clamps down that he slowed to a halt, that was a great job by marbury, but too many times we play great defense for 22 seconds and then let them get a big hoop late rebound, like that salmons play in OT..

We don't do enough good things defensively as a team, for instance, when curry, guarding brad miller, lets him survey the court and make a pinpoint pass to martin. I mean mardy is doing a good job, but when you let a guy have clean looks to pass, he usually can make them. curry had his hands at his side, his defensive instincts suck..

isiah has only himself to blame, at this point, guyslike curry and crawford and jeffries are going to get him fired quicker than marbury and that is the truth..

Another key is that artest had a good game overall, got away with a lot of crap guarding curry, but his offense tonight was better than normal it seems..

scrubs of the night: Udrih. Geez, this guy. No handle, no shot, small, and awkward, and yet we let him go by us 4 times..

Salmons: another scrub, only can go right, slow, same spin garbage move that leads to that horrible fadeaway, he had a better game than we could afford..

Fransisco garcia.. he did nothing, but he was getting a lot of love on this board a few days ago.. this guy is garbage..

2--6

knicks and Isiah are dead man walking..
 9 years ago '04        #1693
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
lets win the next one for zach's grandmother
 9 years ago '06        #1694
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Stern to Dolan- "Either you take care of it, or I will."

Isiah Thomas Staying Upbeat
BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Saturday, November 17th 2007, 4:00 AM

Cataffo/News

Isiah Thomas
SACRAMENTO - A defiant Isiah Thomas said yesterday that he is not worried about his job security amid growing speculation that Madison Square Garden is losing patience with the Knicks' president and head coach.

Following yesterday's morning shoot-around, Thomas answered with an empathic "no" when asked if he believes the Knicks' losing record and the Stephon Marbury controversy will impact his future with the club.

There was a report yesterday that Cablevision founder Charles Dolan is taking a more active role in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Knicks and that his son, Garden chairman James Dolan, is considering removing Thomas.

Thomas side-stepped questions about the younger Dolan while trying to make a case that his players have not quit on him, despite the Knicks' losing streak that reached five last night against Sacramento.

On Wednesday, the players voted not to have Marbury play against the Clippers that night after the point guard went AWOL on the club and missed Tuesday's loss to Phoenix. Although Thomas sought out his players for advice, he still elected to play Marbury 34 minutes off the bench. Several players were upset over the decision, which left players questioning Thomas' motives.

"If there was dissension and turmoil it would always show up out on the floor in terms of our play," Thomas said. "Our group is still committed to winning. Our group wants to win. We still play hard. Our problem is that we haven't defended good enough at the end of the game and we haven't taken care of the ball."

The Knicks, who end their road trip in Denver tonight, are 2-6 with last night's double-overtime loss to the Kings. Other than the Phoenix loss, they have been in every game, including the three contests Zach Randolph missed following the death of his grandmother.

Still, Thomas cannot stand on his record. The Knicks are 6-21 since James Dolan handed Thomas a contract extension last March. In October, Thomas was found liable for s3xually harassing former Garden executive Anucha Browne Sanders. The Marbury fiasco, including Thomas' decision to ignore the team's request to bench the veteran point guard, has only added to the belief that the Knicks are devoid of true leadership.

Adding to the unseemly nature of things is that Marbury, according to sources, threatened to reveal potentially embarrassing details about Thomas once Marbury learned on a team flight Monday that he wouldn't start Tuesday's game.

James Dolan has not commented on Thomas' status since last March, when he awarded him with the contract extension on the way to a 33-win season. Dolan was upset following Sunday's loss to Miami and immediately after the game spoke to Thomas about reducing Marbury's role.

There are whispers around the league that Dolan has been contemplating getting rid of Thomas altogether. According to a source, NBA commissioner David Stern approached Dolan at the Board of Governors meetings last month in New York and told him, "Either you take care of it or I will," referring to Thomas in the wake of the Browne Sanders verdict.

Dolan told at least two fellow owners that he owes Thomas approximately $24 million and that if he were to fire Thomas he will make him f!ght to get his money, according to a person familiar with the conversation. Dolan refused to pay former coach Larry Brown the remainder of his contract, forcing Brown to have Stern arbitrate a settlement last year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

:applause::applause::applause:

never thought id be siding w/ David Strern, but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease end this shyt already

Dolan:
-either come out and say you back him as your coach....or get rid and rebuild...

but im tired of this fiasco lingering....im at a point where even I dont wanna watch no more

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 11-17-2007 at 12:20 PM..
 11-17-2007, 03:28 PM         #1695
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^I disagree sir. you want Isiah gone? then who will coach the Knicks?

listen..I root for Isiah to be successful because if he's successful the Knicks are successful. Give him a chance.

Plus, do you trust Dolan to make a good decision on the next Head Coach?
I don't. How can you forget all the coaches Jim Dolan signed off on during Scott Laden/Isiah Thomas era. Lenny Wilkens, Larry Brown & Don Chaney.

Who hired Scott Laden? Dolan did. Becareful what you pray for the season is not lost yet. 2-6 is bad but it's only two games back of the NETS 4-6.

When Randolph gets back things will get better.
 9 years ago '06        #1696
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
^^I disagree sir. you want Isiah gone? then who will coach the Knicks?

listen..I root for Isiah to be successful because if he's successful the Knicks are successful. Give him a chance.

Plus, do you trust Dolan to make a good decision on the next Head Coach?
I don't. How can you forget all the coaches Jim Dolan signed off on during Scott Laden/Isiah Thomas era. Lenny Wilkens, Larry Brown & Don Chaney.

Who hired Scott Laden? Dolan did. Becareful what you pray for the season is not lost yet. 2-6 is bad but it's only two games back of the NETS 4-6.

When Randolph gets back things will get better.

to each his own Palmer...

honestly i could careless if isiah remains with the team or is fired....i just wanna know NOW, and be able to move along with the rest of the season minus the distractions...

this IS the EXACT SAME team i had high hopes for coming into the season, i understand that...i would LOVE nothin more than to carry on as previously planned and make our run at the "playoffs"....but you and i know thats all this team is, a BORDERLINE playoff team

im beginning to believe this team is in serious need of a change...i love the fact that isiah has turned over a roster that consisted of overachieving, undersized, overpaid, and non-athletic into the young exciting team we have today...but the fact of the matter is, we are a mentally challenged, no defense playing team.

the way this team is constructed is just GOD AWFUL....granted i love most of these players, but something has got to give...

people thought last years draft was stacked...this years is going to be 10x's better....there are some high impact rookies who could come out and help move this team along in the future

i'll support this team to the end Palmer....but something has got to give
 9 years ago '06        #1697
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
KNICKS vs. NUGGETS

Tonight @ 9:00pm EST

Channel- MSG2 ???

***High Quality Stream***

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 11-17-2007 at 08:00 PM..
 11-17-2007, 09:15 PM         #1698
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
to each his own Palmer...

honestly i could careless if isiah remains with the team or is fired....i just wanna know NOW, and be able to move along with the rest of the season minus the distractions...

this IS the EXACT SAME team i had high hopes for coming into the season, i understand that...i would LOVE nothin more than to carry on as previously planned and make our run at the "playoffs"....but you and i know thats all this team is, a BORDERLINE playoff team

im beginning to believe this team is in serious need of a change...i love the fact that isiah has turned over a roster that consisted of overachieving, undersized, overpaid, and non-athletic into the young exciting team we have today...but the fact of the matter is, we are a mentally challenged, no defense playing team.

the way this team is constructed is just GOD AWFUL....granted i love most of these players, but something has got to give...

people thought last years draft was stacked...this years is going to be 10x's better....there are some high impact rookies who could come out and help move this team along in the future

i'll support this team to the end Palmer....but something has got to give
Hey that's your fault for having high expectations. I said they was going 36-46 or something. I was the one speaking negative and going to be a Hawks Fans.

The Team Titanic has flaws and but you decided not to realize it. Now you wanted Isiah fired. You should of been saying that during draft night. this is a 30 win a season time. You had great expections that's your fault.

Hine-sight is 20/20

Distractions. I believe if Steph wasn't a distraction to the team. they would won atleast two games on this road trip.You can't blame Isiah for doing something now, for the good of the team.
I didn't like the move at first because there was word of the team buying out Steph's contract also. And I thought it was too early in the season to get rid of Steph for the season.
Stephon is garbage on defense and you knew Isiah had to be the one to do something drastic. You seen him get ate up vs. Jameer Nelson.

The reasons they are losing is because that Zach only played one game since they lost to Magic. Quentine Richardson & Nate are not healthy. Balkman and Marty Collin got hurt.

Didn't Jamaal shoot 9-24 or something vs the Kings?
and in that game didn't your Overrated David Lee miss a chippy to win it at the buzzer?

"is you saying something? nah you can't tell me nothing"
 9 years ago '06        #1699
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Hey that's your fault for having high expectations. I said they was going 36-46 or something. I was the one speaking negative and going to be a Hawks Fans.

The Team Titanic has flaws and but you decided not to realize it. Now you wanted Isiah fired. You should of been saying that during draft night. this is a 30 win a season time. You had great expections that's your fault.

Hine-sight is 20/20

Distractions. I believe if Steph wasn't a distraction to the team. they would won atleast two games on this road trip.You can't blame Isiah for doing something now, for the good of the team.
I didn't like the move at first because there was word of the team buying out Steph's contract also. And I thought it was too early in the season to get rid of Steph for the season.
Stephon is garbage on defense and you knew Isiah had to be the one to do something drastic. You seen him get ate up vs. Jameer Nelson.

The reasons they are losing is because that Zach only played one game since they lost to Magic. Quentine Richardson & Nate are not healthy. Balkman and Marty Collin got hurt.

Didn't Jamaal shoot 9-24 or something vs the Kings?
and in that game didn't your Overrated David Lee miss a chippy to win it at the buzzer?

"is you saying something? nah you can't tell me nothing"

yea well what happened with Zach tonight???...

its not my fault for havin "high expectations" considering we had an exciting team last year that would have made the playoffs if not for injuries....

i said all these things about isiah then and i'll say them again now....its not just isiah, its marbury, its crawford, its curry, its the defense, and the heart i question

i like curry but come on man....can u defend a pick and roll???

this team needs a REAL coach...and someone who actually has a PLAN for building a team...but most of all, this team needs integrity

^^^only way for that to happen^^

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #1700
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
37 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SOCCER is better than FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL!!!!!
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy