New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1621
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 spunkyXL said:
Eddy Curry played 36 min today and had only 3 boards...wtf! fat lazy bum
u know you betta watch wut u say
or he gunna get you too...

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #1622
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
So we don't like prosperity. we let a jumpshooting magic team, with a midget PG, a center with no offense and a 90 mil overpaid jump shooting softie come in and run us... this should be interesting..... horrible outing knicks..

Keys:

jameer nelson got where ever the hell he wanted. that pretty much summs up our lack luster guard play on defense..

Crawford: he let the palming calls disrupt his game, jamal has to evolve, but as I said, isn't jamal better suited to comming off the bench? whatever..

marbury: good one minute, bad the next, worse the next, then good again.. He got outplayed early by nelson, a guy who didn't hit a jumpshot all game, he let him go by, time after time, after time... wow..

nate came in and did well, but I suspect nate is still bothered with the hamstring and that disrupted his finishing around the hoop..

Q: played well, but he seemed to lose Lewis a couple of times, I can't fault Q, the knicks fell apart..

Curry: was patient and what I don't understand, the knicks were moving the ball well, I don't know where that went, but curry looked good early, but his lack of rebounding is inexcuseable..

Zach: played a great zach game, Huge double/ double. he didn't get much help tonight and his shot was goaltended about 5 times without a call.. But zach was great, can't complain about his game..

Lee and balkman didn't seem to do much, I wonder why they didn't get much burn or were ineffective, that was a odd move, but I must say, balkman must learn to hit his FT's, there is no reason he is that bad from the line...

overall, dissapointing loss, the knicks seem to let bad offensive players look great. I am a huge Howard fan, but please, this guy is a total hack on offense and if not for ally oops his offense would be the equvalent to a marvin webster (post knee operation) I am sorry, I am a fan of this kid but he gets a lot of credit and he is a joke offensively, he hit the boards tonight, I will admit that, but this is not the first time guys have had great rebounding games vs us..

Our three point defense is a joke, we let guys run to the three point line and won't chase them, not at all, as if the line doesn't exist for us. We were getting bagged by the refs tonight, but we contributed to our folley, the turnovers, the lack of defense at times... the open threes.. go figure..

Scrub of the night:

hell, I am going to say it. Turkoglu. Got damn, this guy? he, to me is such a useless player, he floats around the three point line, will hoist up a bunch of bad shots, plays defense with his hands only, yet we find ways to make this moron seem like dirk nowitzky... go figure... He is who he is.. a jump shooting, slow, no defense having player.. and " WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK"

Bogans: any time this guy nears double figures, you have problems..

Foyle: my lord, he came in hacking and we were not patient...

frustrating night.......... when will the knicks start playing playes to their strengths.. if a guy is a three point hack, force him to drive, if a guy like howard who has no post game, likes to live off of opps , roaming the baseline, face him up, that will also help keep him off the boards..

In summation knicks as a team are horrible are recognizing what guys do.. and you would think that the scouts would have that taken care of...

2-2

BAD LOSS!! But we saw this comming right?
 9 years ago '06        #1623
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
ight yo im out.....gunna be in a shytty mood for the rest of my night...nuttin a lil jack daniels couldnt help

hey if anybody wanna go to the game on Sunday...u can buy tickets at a discounted price on Knicks.com

i dont know wut seats remain....but if u type "MIAMI" as the promotional code, i believe its like 40% off the reg ticket price

i'll be there, so if one of u guys wanna make a game thread...carry on

if i dont see one by 12 on Sun, i'll make one....but u guys gotta represent

peace mutha phuckas
 11-10-2007, 07:49 AM         #1624
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most Pathetic quote of the day:

"It's tough, (Howard's) somebody you really got to devise a defensive scheme against," Curry said. "He's so athletic, you can't just use traditional defense against the guy. If you step up and help, if he's anywhere by the rim, they throw it at the rim and he gets it."
Sir you are 6-11 285 pounds. you don't need a defensive scheme you need to get your fat behind in shape or want to play defense.

Most Egnorant Quote

"We lost the game by not taking care of the basketball," Thomas said. "The turnovers always led to baskets, careless turnovers."
True but your team Isiah is giving up over 107 points a game..112 points at home!!!

11/2/2007 @Cle 106-110 Loss
11/4/2007 Min 97-93 Win
1/6/2007 Den 119-112 Win
11/9/2007 Orl 102-112

:banghead:

Last edited by cpalmer1; 11-10-2007 at 07:54 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #1625
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
LACK OF ZACH?
RANDOLPH IN DOUBT AFTER GRANDMA'S death
By MIKE PUMA

HEAVY HEART: Zach Randolph left the Knicks yesterday to join his family in Indiana after learning Friday night of the death of his grandmother. Randolph might miss tonight's game vs. the Heat, which could be the season debut of Miami's Dwyane Wade (next image).
November 11, 2007 -- The Knicks don't know if they'll have Zach Randolph tonight, or whether Dwyane Wade finally will make his season debut for the Heat. But Shaquille O'Neal is playing, and that trumps all personnel matters for the Heat's visit to the Garden.

Talk About It On Berman's Blog

Even as the 35-year-old O'Neal's decline continues - he's averaged 15.2 points and 7.2 rebounds in winless Miami's first five games - he's still got the Knicks' respect.

"Shaq's a problem," Knicks center Eddy Curry said yesterday. "He's a problem in this league, and he's definitely a tough matchup."

That goes double if Randolph isn't in uniform. The Knicks' forward was absent from practice yesterday after learning late Friday night that his grandmother died. Isiah Thomas would say only that Randolph, who returned home to Indiana, is questionable to play tonight.

If Randolph is missing, the task of dealing with Shaq could belong mainly to 12-year veteran Malik Rose, who has no shortage of experience against O'Neal.

The defensively challenged Curry tried to collect as much information as he could from Rose yesterday.

"We talked about particular ways to play [O'Neal] and what we found worked best for him," Curry said.

Compensating for the 20.3 points and 13.5 rebounds Randolph is averaging would be another matter. Randolph has a double-double in each of the Knicks' four games, giving the team a formidable 1-2 punch, with Curry, under the basket.

The All-Star guard Wade, meanwhile, has been practicing with the Heat as he recovers from offseason surgery to correct a dislocated left shoulder and left knee. His absence helps explain Miami's record. The Wizards are the only other winless team in the Eastern Conference.

"Miami, they change the night Dwyane Wade comes back, they become contenders," Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said after Orlando beat the Knicks 112-102 on Friday. "I coached the guy. I know what he's all about. They're struggling without him.

"You take Dirk Nowitzki off the Mavericks, Kobe Bryant off the Lakers, Steve Nash off the Suns, those teams are going to struggle. Miami is going to strug gle, but when [Wade] comes back, every thing changes."

Until that happens, it's mostly about containing O'Neal.

"Their team is similar to the way we play," Thomas said. "We both play power games inside. We both use our base a lot."

Stephon Marbury called for the Knicks (2-2) to tighten their defense, after a third game in which they surrendered at least 110 points. But the Knicks' sloppy offensive play (20 turnovers) against Orlando was also a big factor.

The idea is for the Knicks to close their four-game homestand with a bang rather than to become Miami's first notch of the season. The Knicks opened the week with Garden victories against Minnesota and Denver.

Curry insisted the Knicks won't fall into the trap of believing the Heat are as bad as their record suggests.

"[Wade] definitely has something to do with it." Curry said. "I doubt very seriously that if Wade were 100 percent, they'd be where they are right now. I think we'd be talking about something totally different.

"But things happen and I know they're going to bounce back fast and come back healthy and they'll start playing basketball the right way again."

Nate Robinson has a mildly strained right hamstring but practiced yesterday and is expected to play tonight. Jared Jeffries (sprained right knee) isn't expected to be available.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*just what we need, more MALIK ROSE :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Lee will probably get the start though....i'll be at this game....we better fu*kin win
 11-11-2007, 05:00 PM         #1626
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Randolph's out, Curry is questionable
 9 years ago '06        #1627
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
mannnnnnnnnn fukkkkkk tha knicks

rui9nin my night andd shytt
 9 years ago '04        #1628
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,805 | Props total: 1 1
yesterday was a great day for all new york sports fans,no?
 11-12-2007, 07:47 AM         #1629
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We don't have the players or the coache to get the players to the next level.
Why the didn't foul Shaq and let him shoot free throws in the final two minutes last night is shocking!!

when the offensive players play defense they suck
when the defensive players play offense they suck.
They should of traded for ARTEST.

Richardson is hurt and now we are going to the west coast road trip.
I quit.
 9 years ago '06        #1630
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :applause:

The customary postgame meeting between Garden chairman James Dolan and Isiah Thomas seemed to go on longer than usual late Sunday night in New York. Those sit-downs could be potentially harmful to a head coach. But in this instance, the discussion between Dolan and Isiah Thomas could mean the beginning of the end of Stephon Marbury.

A high-ranking team official told the Daily News that Thomas and Dolan have been in talks in recent days concerning Marbury's future. Knicks brass is considering what options it has to reduce Marbury's role or get rid of him entirely.

A trade is unlikely because Marbury, the team's controversial point guard, is scheduled to earn $42 million over the next two seasons. Dolan's and Thomas' history suggests that they would not rule out negotiating a buyout for Marbury, who then would become a free agent. At the very least, Marbury's minutes could be reduced substantially for as long as he remains on the team.

The Knicks are 2-3 entering tonight's game in Phoenix. Marbury, 30, made the trip west but there is some uncertainty whether he will even play. The Knicks traveled to Phoenix yesterday afternoon and were not available for comment. Attempts to reach Thomas at the team hotel were unsuccessful.

Marbury accepted responsibility for Sunday's loss to Miami after he threw away a pass in the final minute and allowed Heat guard Jason Williams to get open and hit the go-ahead jumper.

However, blaming Marbury for the Knicks' record is unfair, especially since Jamal Crawford had a similarly brutal turnover and has struggled defensively. The same is true of Eddy Curry, who was a nonfactor in back-to-back performances against Orlando's Dwight Howard and Miami's Shaquille O'Neal.

Perhaps Marbury is being set up as the scapegoat in the aftermath of the Anucha Browne Sanders s3xual harassment trial. Marbury testified that he once referred to Sanders as a "bi*ch." It was also revealed during the trial that Marbury, a married father, had an affair with a Garden employee who was a public relations intern at the time.

Also, Marbury made several infamous and bizarre television appearances over the summer that embarrassed the organization. Marbury has maintained a low profile since the start of training camp and has even attempted to extend olive branches to those members of the media that he has feuded with for the past several years.

A person close to Marbury says he is beaten down emotionally from everything that transpired over the summer and through the Sanders trial and that deep down he would welcome a change of scenery. In five games, Marbury is averaging 15.2 points and 6.8 a.ssists. Now in his 12th season, Marbury has averaged 19.8 points and 7.9 a.ssists over his career with four different teams.

Marbury was, of course, Thomas' first blockbuster acquisition. The January 2004 trade was celebrated because it meant that Marbury, the Brooklyn legend, would be returning home. But Marbury quickly alienated teammates, coaches and the media with his moody behavior. He was involved in a memorable altercation with former teammate Kurt Thomas and later with current teammate Quentin Richardson. Both players wanted to f!ght Marbury.

Through it all, including the losing seasons and zero playoffs wins, Isiah Thomas stood firmly behind Marbury and exiled anyone that had a problem with his guard - including Kurt Thomas, Shandon Anderson, Tim Thomas, Keith Van Horn and Dikembe Mutombo.

Marbury's career in New York, which seemed so promising, appears to be headed for an ugly divorce. If the Knicks were to sever ties with Marbury, it is uncertain how it would impact Thomas' future.

who's in charge of hiring the marching band???...Palmer?

i already called shotty on the ticker tape
 9 years ago '04        #1631
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
 9 years ago '04        #1632
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
gotta find a way to upset the suns
 9 years ago '06        #1633
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
it is OFFICIAL....

Marbs has LEFT the KNICKS.....

according to the man who broke the news this morning Frank Iosola, marbs has told the knicks that "if i aint startin, im departin"...LMAO

the knicks told marbs he's welcomed back to join the team if he'd like, but Mardy Collins will be startin in his place...

WOWWWWWWWWWw....

how rediculous are the knicks gettin seriously...

im not a marbs fan wut so ever...but to just buy out his contract is REDICULOUS!!!...not sayin hed have any trade value with the money remaining....but why not wait til next year when his contract is EXPIRING and his trade value for his expiring would SKYROCKET....

buyin out one of the best guys on the team, yet jerome james is puttin Dolan's hundred dollar bills on his Big Mac's in replace of cheese.....

*tisk tisk*
 9 years ago '04        #1634
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
where you get that info from drunk???......maybe we could trade him for artest??
 9 years ago '04        #1635
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
damn just found it you were right here it is

9 years ago '06        #1636
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
also on a side note...to prove the whole Marbs issue has spread throughout the team

Q-Rich lays some comments in on the PG play of the knicks....it dont take a genious to figure out that he's speaking on Marbury

Knicks Hope to Leave Bad Habits Behind When They Hit the Road

By HOWARD BECK
Published: November 13, 2007
The New York Times

A visit to the back right corner of the Knicks’ locker room usually provides a glimpse into the team’s state of affairs. Quentin Richardson, one of the most seasoned and secure veterans, resides there, dispensing brutal honesty when it is needed most.

It took only a few seconds Sunday evening to sense Richardson’s frustration and pain as the Knicks, five games into the season, struggled to shed their old, bad habits.

They had just frittered away a fourth-quarter lead and lost to the old and battered Miami Heat, 75-72. Stephon Marbury, their fading star point guard, had committed some of the most costly errors. Richardson missed the ending after injuring his right elbow. He was sore and testy and typically forthright.

“Forty-eight minutes, man; we’ve got to play hard for 48 minutes,” Richardson said in a low voice. “Stop turning the ball over as much, stop having little slip-ups here and there.”

It sounded like a review of the Knicks’ problems of the past several seasons.

“Yeah, at some point we’ve got to grow past them,” Richardson said. “We haven’t got to that point yet, so we lose a game like this that we should have won.”

This was not an occasion for finger-pointing, but Richardson made it clear that the Knicks still have trouble following directions, which might have accounted for some of the late turnovers.

“We’ve got to get to that level of maturity with our focus,” he said. “We’ve got to do what Coach says, the plays he runs, when he calls them. We’ve got to be able to run them and execute them, like other teams do against us. No reason we can’t do the same thing.”

A 2-3 start to the season is hardly catastrophic, but the warning signs are there and the schedule is not friendly. The Knicks departed yesterday for Phoenix, where they open a tough four-games-in-five-nights trip tonight. The Suns are 5-2 and again a contender in the Western Conference. Tomorrow night, the Knicks play the Los Angeles Clippers, who are off to a surprising 4-2 start. After a one-day break, the Knicks finish the trip with back-to-back games in Sacramento (2-4) and Denver (4-3).

The Knicks could open the trip without two starters. Zach Randolph missed Sunday’s game because of the death of his grandmother, and the team has given no indication about when he could return. Richardson’s elbow could keep him out.

In a lineup thick with 20-point scorers and presumed franchise players, Randolph has already made himself indispensable. He is averaging 20.3 points and 13.5 rebounds and had a double-double in each of his four games.

“He’s missed a lot,” Marbury acknowledged. “You got two guys who can score in the post, it makes the game so much easier for us.”

The other post scorer is Eddy Curry, who faded badly in his marquee matchup with Shaquille O’Neal. Curry had 19 points, but only 7 after the first quarter and 2 in the fourth. He all but disappeared in the fourth quarter after picking up his fifth foul.

Curry acknowledged missing Randolph, whose shooting range draws defenders out of the paint. David Lee (14 points and 14 rebounds) replaced some of Randolph’s production, but his limitations were evident as he missed 9 of 15 shots, many of them uncontested jumpers.

Randolph’s absence was noteworthy when Miami rallied from a 5-point deficit down the stretch. Udonis Haslem had six rebounds, a tip-in and a layup in the final 4 minutes 37 seconds. He had two offensive rebounds on one possession, a sequence in which Randolph might have been able to outmuscle him.

“It’s easy to say that when it happens,” Jamal Crawford said. “I’m sure he would have been in the crowd. Zach’s a great rebounder.”

Randolph also is not shy about shooting when the ball hits his palms, another quality the Knicks surely missed Sunday. Marbury, considered a franchise point guard when he arrived in 2004, has rarely delivered in key moments as a Knick. He came apart against the Heat, throwing a pass out of bounds and missing two 3-pointers in the final 4:09. On the final possession, Marbury was flummoxed by a quick trap at the top of the key; with more than four seconds left, he had time to find an open man but instead forced up a contested 3-pointer that missed badly.

The Knicks remain turnover-prone (38 combined in losses to Miami and Orlando) and defensively vulnerable — their opponents are shooting 46.6 percent and averaging 100.4 points. That was why Coach Isiah Thomas opened his rotation and played Mardy Collins and Fred Jones on Sunday, and it is why he continues to challenge his starters.

“Right now, we’ve got to get five, six guys who can stop the other guys from scoring 20 points on them,” Thomas said. “If we want to make the next step in this league, we’ve got to evolve to becoming better defenders, as opposed to being just great offensive players. And the challenge for me right now is, I have good defenders on the bench, and we may have to sacrifice some offense for some defense.” (bout time Isiah)
 9 years ago '06        #1637
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #1638
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
some more crazy breakin news bout wut took place.....

***From a reliable poster on the KNikcs RealGM board***
TEAM TURMOIL IN FULL EFFECT:

According to my sources:

On the way to phoenix, IT informed Marbs that he was benching him for mardy.

Marbs told IT he cant do that and that if he did, he had so much dirt on IT that it would ruin his career. They began to argue and it escalated into a full on brawl on the airplane. Marbury after it was broken up said he was outta here and said he was going back to NY (reason he is reportedly AWOL).

In addition, Rose has told people "he is tired of babysitting this team and wants out"

9 years ago '06        #1639
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Marbs Wont Be in LA for Tomorrows Game Against the Clips

November 13, 2007 -- Knicks point guard Stephon Marbury contacted The Post late this afternoon and in two text messages said he got permission from Isiah Thomas to leave the team in Phoenix this morning.

Marbury had bolted in a huff, flying for home amid an apparent feud with Thomas over his starting role, leaving his future as a Knick in serious doubt.

Marbury landed in New York about 4 p.m. and said in the message to The Post, "I have one thing to say, and that's I got permission to leave. I would never leave my team on my own. What I’m telling you is that I got permission to leave from Isiah. He said I could go home. God bless. Peace be with you."

Marbury added he was not expecting to join the team in Los Angeles tomorrow night.

"No, I'm not coming to LA as of now," he said.

11-13-2007, 06:17 PM         #1640
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we suck now, we suck suck now... Team Titanic
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
178 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
116 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 GS “Red Velvet” Official Images
19 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
49 comments
24 hours ago