most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Iris west AKA Candice Patton
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
23 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1541
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
now iversons lip is busted....

*ol dirty bastard voice*

"i wanna see some BLOOOOD...i dont care if its PERIOD BLOOD...i just wanna see some BLOOOOOOD!!!!"
 9 years ago '06        #1542
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
WOW>>>

best game of the SHORT season already......gunna watch this again on KNICKS in 60

then ill watch the full shyt on DVR tomorrow
 9 years ago '06        #1543
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
LMAO @ MARSHMELLO not hittin the clutch free throws
 11-06-2007, 09:12 PM         #1544
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exciting game. Man Balkman brought it tonight. Along with Marbury, Crawford, Randolf, and Curry finally did some big things in the 4th.
 9 years ago '04        #1545
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2228 2228
what a night...Knicks win, C'mon Baby remix is out, bout to top off my evening with some COD4 in about an hour
 9 years ago '06        #1546
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 7thWonder said:
Exciting game. Man Balkman brought it tonight. Along with Marbury, Crawford, Randolf, and Curry finally did some big things in the 4th.
exactly....

balkman brought the intensity back on the defensive side...

but this was a TEAM EFFORT...

dare i say it.....

CPalmer................WHERE RRRRRR Uuuuuuuuu????/
 9 years ago '06        #1547
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 25 25
what a game......check out the balance

Curry/Randolph = 46 points, 24 rebounds, 20-31 FG
Crawford/marbury = 46 points, 2 steals, 17 a.ssists, 5-8 from 3
lee/balkman = 20 points, 11 rebounds, 4 blocks, 2 steals, 9-15 FG
 9 years ago '06        #1548
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
Wow, what a game, high scoring, vs a western team in the nuggets that is expected to contend... Quailty win, TEam win.. The good guys win tonight... Denver, a very talented team that has Ivy and carmelo can score, they have the defensive player of the year in camby, the are athletic and can put pressure on you all night... We survived, no we won....

Keys:

I am going to start with Balkman... The guy came in with lee and energized this team, but most of all he wore carmelo out, I mean ate his lunch defensively, balkman looked as if he could go at this all night, while carmelo looked like he was ready to waive the white flag.... Balkman 11/4/3 blocks, but those stats felt more like 22/8/6.. His contribution was huge, game changing and saved the knicks.. He challenged every shot, pushed the ball on the break hard and finished strong.. Kudos balk..

Lee: lee came in, and during an important stretch in the beginning of the third quarter when we went down 10, he and balk again played bigger than their numbers.. they were superb.. kept the knicks in it..

marbury: I have to give it up to marbury, he had 20+ points and 9 a.ssists, but what marbury did was get his in the flow of the game, he rested a bit on the bench and seemed refreshed, he hit some big 3's, drove to the hoop late had some big buckets, he played a solid game tonight, I was proud of marbury..

Crawford: he was great, at times out of control, but jamal scored big, dished the ball, he had what 8 a.ssists, kept the knicks in the game, made the big pass, the big baskets, jamal for three straight games has been one of our best player, if not the best..

Curry: At times he seemed aloof, at times domimant, but in the end, when it mattered in the 4th, he was big, he scored and didn't force the issue, he passed the ball well, rebounded well and blocked a huge camby shot. 24/8 with a huge block for curry, just goes to show what happens when the guy decides to jump, he also altered a few shots too...

Zach: wow, everything we expected, he went off during that stretch I think in the 3rd or 4th quarter, camby could not guard this guy, he oozes confidenca and his rebounding and hustle was tremendous , what do you think about 22/17? I mean that is garnett like... 46/25 from curry and zach is monstrous... He had a key game sealing rebound, I must say ,zach suprised me with his boardwork. I didn't know he could board this well....

Q started off well tonight but his offense faded, but he put a body on carmelo early and I think that took some steam out of carmelo. Q and nate didn't play well offensively tonight, hopefully this is not a trend with Q... nate I think will bounce back...

overall, down 10 in the 4th to an offensively skilled team like the nuggets and to come back is huge. Knicks didn't quit and while it looked like we didn't play defense, which we didn't sometimes, I guess we have to acknowledge that both AI and carmelo are going to be hell on any teams defense.

Scrub of the night.. I mean I could not leave without doing this.. najera and kleiza? come on guys, Kleiza seems to have a nice little game, but we let he and najera go for a combined 31/11, there is a problem... I mena najera? give me a break, this guy banked in a three!!!! for the love of god this brick shooting clown even started lining up 3's as if he was expecting to score against us.. I must say, this is an area we have to get better at...

Great win...

2-1
 9 years ago '06        #1549
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
what a total TEAM EFFORT.....

and how unsung was Eddy Curry down the stretch???

9pts 6 reb

and the biggest defensive stop of the game when he BLOCKED the CAMBYman...

games like this is why i fell in love wit the knicks the last 2 years....i can root hard for 90% of the guys on this squad...man this put me in a great mood...

gunna call my gurl and smack that a$$ all night...LMAO
 9 years ago '06        #1550
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
what a total TEAM EFFORT.....

and how unsung was Eddy Curry down the stretch???

9pts 6 reb

and the biggest defensive stop of the game when he BLOCKED the CAMBYman...

games like this is why i fell in love wit the knicks the last 2 years....i can root hard for 90% of the guys on this squad...man this put me in a great mood...

gunna call my gurl and smack that a$$ all night...LMAO
:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #1551
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 25 25
yo what a day!!!!, knicks win against denver , saigon rmx feat jayz and saigon video gettin premeird this week!!!
 11-07-2007, 06:40 AM         #1552
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
uhhhhhhhh...thats what im talkin bout stack

u gained a whole new level of respect from me....:applause:

thats some dedication mang....not just the fact that u makin ya girl listen to the knick game on the road...but u still postin on the BX

:applause::applause::applause:

Congrats......its official, we all have no life

LMAOOOOOOO I HAVE A LIFE.. BUT ONCE U START LIVING WITH YOUR GIRL.. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND..

Last edited by stackmatics; 11-07-2007 at 06:41 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #1553
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 1192 1192
nice win last night 3 knicks with over 20 points and zach attack another strong game
 9 years ago '04        #1554
space
space
my fellow g-men fans look who was at the game last night:

[pic - click to view]

Plaxico Burress
 9 years ago '06        #1555
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
nice win last night 3 knicks with over 20 points and zach attack another strong game

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #1556
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DRuNk 24/7 again......lmao mad funny my dude but 4real zach had like 17 boards
 9 years ago '06        #1557
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
The Balkman Shrine....

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #1558
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
i wonder how many people by the end of the year gunna be hoppin on....

[pic - click to view]

11-07-2007, 05:37 PM         #1559
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Balkman >>>NATE Robinson...
I'm sorry I'm late but last night I watched the Contender finale and I had no more time for yall.

Anyways, Balkman needs his Jersey Retired today because that kid has everything all great Knick players had..intensity..grit..heart..defense.

I thought I was watching John Starks + Sprewell on defense.
 9 years ago '05        #1560
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,513 | Props total: 5299 5299
been tellin yall i liked balkman more then d lee,

no doubt d lee is a beast, but i think we should trade him and marbury and q rich the next 2 years 1st round picks for kobe and odom

n slide crawford to point im convinced hed be perfect got good vision when hes not lookin at his dribble plus he cant possibly turn it over more then a marbury

think about it

curry/randolph/morris/Balkman:wow:

randolph / balkman:wow:/ odom/chandler

odom
/balkman:wow:/ chandler/ jones

kobe / nate/ crawford / Jones/ Mardy / Balkman:wow:

crawford
/ nate /mardy

thats a sick squad no 1st round picks same deal as curry buisness but still this team is sick no doubt plus marbs is gone but this squad is a 50 win team so draft picks wont seem like a big loss especially when we make the playoffs n dont get embarassed

thats the 12 active players n jeffries jerome james and malik rose can wear suits and get paid millions to keep the bench warm and also watch some good basketball

dat lineup is huge, athletic, talented n very skilled (offensivly)

with
eddy at 6 11 n zach n odom at 6 10 and kobe n crawford bein 66 and 65 the knicks lineup is gargantuan 66kobe 65 crawford

with kobe nate and crawford gettin most of the time at both gaurd positions we should have a very good group of gaurds with handle and deadly shots

plus odom at the sf is a huge upgrade and his passing skills along with the other great things he gives u at 6 10 will be perfect for this squad

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 11-08-2007 at 01:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
114 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Keri "THIRST TRAP" Hilson
87 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Last Gaurdian Metacritic score
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
231 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy