New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 58
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1421
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
dayumnit.......goin to finish this blunt....be on this wit a summary of the game later....
 10 years ago '07        #1422
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
yeah, what a bullsh*t game, 0-1 to start the season, maybe it wont be that bad after all, we started 1-0 last year and didn't make the playoffs, maybe this time around it'll be vise versa, whatever though...see you guys next game...1
 10 years ago '06        #1423
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 203 203
FT shooting and defending the 3 point, same story, played a good game though
 10 years ago '06        #1424
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
yeah, what a bullsh*t game, 0-1 to start the season, maybe it wont be that bad after all, we started 1-0 last year and didn't make the playoffs, maybe this time around it'll be vise versa, whatever though...see you guys next game...1
yea man we'll see you here.....


 11-02-2007, 09:10 PM         #1425
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
que up Jim Mora: "We suck, we couldn't do diddley....Playoff? Playoff? don't talk about playoff I hope we can win a game"

CPalmer: "I'm finished I had an Idea they would lose this game, I guarantee they only win 6 games each month of the season". 36-46 record another improvement of three games. Good work Coach!!!
 11-02-2007, 09:14 PM         #1426
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
FT shooting and defending the 3 point, same story, played a good game though
Cosign exept for the last part.
I quit I quit, because I see the same problems 3-5 years in a row.:banghead::banghead:
we suck. I quit I'm jumping on the Atlanta Hawk bangwagan since I live here.
 10 years ago '06        #1427
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
Cosign exept for the last part.
I quit I quit, because I see the same problems 3-5 years in a row.:banghead::banghead:
we suck. I quit I'm jumping on the Atlanta Hawk bangwagan since I live here.
This Man Dont Seem To Care....

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '05        #1428
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$19,513 | Props total: 12611 12611
this game was disgusting

the way it started off with stephon fouling gibson on a 3 pointer was only a glimpse of things to come

eddy was scoring at will
nate was bombing,
lee was lookin great,
jamal and q rich were lookin controlled and on point in the first half
randolph was scorin but showin off his terrible hands, passing and ball hogging

no one was hitting freethrows but it was lookin like an easy win

and then the 5 minute 11 point barrage that gibson opened the game with marbury defending him

happened all over again in the 4th quarter and this time it happened one after another after another

and then a time out

and next play guess what?

another wide open 3 pointer by gibson

with marbury lookin at who knows what.

and even tho its only the first game my frontrunner for stephon a**hole move of the year

he lets larry hughes shoot a wide open layup because he is starin down the ref


that is all i wonder if theres anyway we can get derrick rose in this years draft?

prolly gunna take an injury to zach n eddy
 10 years ago '06        #1429
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
he still gunna be in ya night mares CPalmer....even rootin for ATL


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #1430
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Bx_bomberz said:
this game was disgusting

the way it started off with stephon fouling gibson on a 3 pointer was only a glimpse of things to come

eddy was scoring at will
nate was bombing,
lee was lookin great,
jamal and q rich were lookin controlled and on point in the first half
randolph was scorin but showin off his terrible hands, passing and ball hogging

no one was hitting freethrows but it was lookin like an easy win

and then the 5 minute 11 point barrage that gibson opened the game with marbury defending him

happened all over again in the 4th quarter and this time it happened one after another after another

and then a time out

and next play guess what?

another wide open 3 pointer by gibson

with marbury lookin at who knows what.

and even tho its only the first game my frontrunner for stephon a**hole move of the year

he lets larry hughes shoot a wide open layup because he is starin down the ref


that is all i wonder if theres anyway we can get derrick rose in this years draft? :applause:

prolly gunna take an injury to zach n eddy
we could only hope.....

but u know that regardless....this team is constructed to be a middle of the pack type team...

theres no way we end up in the lower tier of the lottery this year...

wishful thinking...

but id rather just root for my team to win games this year....


**SIDE NOTE**

any team ever go 82-0 for the season???

.
.
.
.
.
.


i didnt think so....

so lets not overreact to 1 game....
 11-02-2007, 09:43 PM         #1431
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its only one game guys, of course the team is gonna be sloppy. Wehave 81 more games. If this still occurs at the middle of the season, then you can keep bi*ching. Until then calm down...
 10 years ago '05        #1432
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$19,513 | Props total: 12611 12611
im just pissed, i dont like marbury especially when he ruins a perfectly good win

and i wasent too excited by the turnovers by zach or by his reactions to good defense

he got frustrated he threw up a really hideous double clutched jumper

and when he was crowded he threw that terrible pass,

also he mishandled more incoming passes tonight then eddy has in his last 20-30 games

no doubt in my mind that crawford running point n nate at the 2

is considerably better then starbury 1 and crawford 2

and i think theres too many rapid fire subs

eddy didnt have any fouls all game long why couldent he play in the first quarter it looked like he was gunna drop 30 or 40 n he sat basically the whole second quarter with 0 fouls
 10 years ago '06        #1433
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 cpalmer1 said:
Cosign exept for the last part.
I quit I quit, because I see the same problems 3-5 years in a row.:banghead::banghead:
we suck. I quit I'm jumping on the Atlanta Hawk bangwagan since I live here.
 10 years ago '04        #1434
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,285 | Props total: 3811 3811
6:00, MSG vs. The Wolves, home opener
 11-04-2007, 03:45 PM         #1435
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


WHO THE FUCC STATS ARE THESE ???? CAN YOU GUESS?

Year Team G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
05-06 NYK 45 9 9.0 0.463 0.000 0.625 0.9 1.2 2.0 0.3 0.1 0.5 1.13 2.30 3.0
06-07 NYK 41 11 6.7 0.418 0.000 0.556 0.5 1.1 1.6 0.1 0.2 0.4 0.56 1.80 1.9
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 10 years ago '06        #1436
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Tonights Game
Time- 6:00 p.m
Venue- Madison Square Garden (The Mecca)

***EXCELLENT QUALITY***
Stream Link- (Begins at 6:00pm) *Windows Media Player*


(0-1)
[pic - click to view]

VS.
[pic - click to view]

(0-1)



HOME OPENER TONIGHT

[pic - click to view]





:applause: Knicks Projected Starting Lineup :applause:

[pic - click to view]




:thumbsdow TimberCeltics Projected Starting Lineup :thumbsdow

[pic - click to view]




DRuNk 24/7's Key Player of the Game


[pic - click to view]







*que's music*

"TAKE ME HOMEEEE...TAKE ME HOMEEEEEE...TO A PLACE, WHERE I WAS BORNNNNN....NEW YORK CITAYYYY...TAKE ME HOME NOWWW...TAKE ME HOMEEE...JUST TAKE ME HOMEEE!!!!!!!"



Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 11-04-2007 at 05:25 PM..
 11-04-2007, 03:58 PM         #1437
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

*que's music*

"TAKE ME HOMEEEE...TAKE ME HOMEEEEEE...TO A PLACE, WHERE I WAS BORNNNNN....NEW YORK CITAYYYY...TAKE ME HOME NOWWW...TAKE ME HOMEEE...JUST TAKE ME HOMEEE!!!!!!!"[/CENTER]
... ahh classic sports music ri here !
 11-04-2007, 04:03 PM         #1438
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rofl@ Timberceltics.
 10 years ago '06        #1439
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
... ahh classic sports music ri here !
 11-04-2007, 04:21 PM         #1440
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@ thats prolly palmer singin in the background
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy