squad up!

New York Knicks

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
25 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-20-2007, 07:51 PM         #1726
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great 30+ turnovers in a game. This is great...

11 years ago '06        #1727
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO @ the fans cheering that 3 by the Warriors....Classic

11 years ago '06        #1728
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
kidd is my fav player and rooting for the nets right now is like rooting for the knicks

11 years ago '06        #1729
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Alright.....i never felt so happy so non-caring about a knick loss, or should i say BLOWOUT, in my life...

its crumbling down.....isiah will be fired

but until the day that he is fired, im retiring from posting on boxden and every other site that i go on and post about my beloved knicks...

u guys have been madd cool to shoot the shyt wit, and im sure i'll be talking to most of ya'll sometime in the near future

hold down the thread til i make my return, but ive had enough....the knicks will never amount to anything with isiah at the helm....

i am one of the biggest knicks supporters and i just feel like they took the joy of even just WATCHING their games right from under me

this franchise is a joke, ran by one of the biggest jokes in the history of sport (James Dolan)

man im done with my rants....u all know how i feel about this team...i will not attend another GAME until Isiah is fired...

i'll miss you guys, but i'll see ya'll soon enough...this has gone too far to not blow this team up...

Born, Palmer, e180th, Hypno, Stackmatics, Jae Hood, pissin on game, adam, nyknicks19, streets, itiswutitis, bx bomberz, ric flair, menace, shyt even u icedout (even though u an annoyin a$$ met fan), and anyone else i forgot off the top of my head.....

Stay up...keep the faith alive...

goodbye for now!

*a lil parting gift to bid farewell*

Isiah stay gettin shytted on....

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 11-20-2007 at 09:38 PM..

11 years ago '06        #1730
space
space
*takes over the responsibility of reminder palmer who his favorite player of all time is

[pic - click to view]

if isiahs still there when to go next month in jersey im bringing a sign that says "nets fan till isiah's fired"

Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 11-20-2007 at 08:44 PM..

11 years ago '06        #1731
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 949 949
Lets see. Tough road trip, full of loses and turmoil. Marbury on bench, marbury on plane back to NY, marbury starter again... LOL....

Isiah to marbury, "you need to defend and lead or sit." Marbury to Isiah.. "I got stuff on you and I will bury you"..

Isiah to marbury.. OK, 35 minutes off the bench, but no starting for now... LOL!!!

keys:

Zach gets ball. Zach holds ball. Zach shoots, zach misses, zach gets shot blocked.. zached sucked tonight..

Curry: started off well with some dunks, but he let guys sneak in for rebounds and really wasn't the factor later in the game that he was the first 5 minutes... I am going to call eddy.. the 5 minute man...

Crawford: hit some nice jumpers from the corner, but he was his usual crawford self.. no need to further explain..

marbury was the best player on the knicks tonight. This game was not his fault, he defended although baron scored a lot, he shot a lot and took a lot of bad shots.. but marbury passed guys missed, so he started scoring and did a good job. he also had 6 boards and 5 a.ssists..

Lee: He looks affected by this mess, I saw him make plays that were almost out of fear. fear of doing the wrong thing.. that is not lee. I hate to see him that way...

Q: should not be starting. the guy can no longer hit a jumper. He is a 15-20mpg guy off the bench..

overall. lackluster defense, guys were open all night. Stephen jackson and baron davis were running a scrimage it seemed, the warriors outhustled us, plain and simple. we had 29 turnovers.. 29!!! and in the third quarter the warriors started off 0-8 and all we could do is trim 2 points off their lead... ugly game... just ugly..

This mess can't continue, the game started off with marbury getting booed everytime he touch the ball and then later those boo's turned int "fire Isiah" chants.... the team looks mentally beaten, as does the coach... The fans have had enough..

Time to clean house.... the stench is unbearable..

Again, who still thinks that all this team needs is time? LOL..

2-8 and sinking!!

11-21-2007, 05:24 AM         #1732
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have not given up hope yet we're only 3 weeks in the season stranger things have happened. So lets whip some Pistons @$$ tonight and get back on track.

$hit I'm also a packers fan look how we balling this year with the exact same team that started out 1-4 last year.

The knicks have talent, you always have a chance when u got that.

Last edited by 7thWonder; 11-21-2007 at 05:26 AM..

11-21-2007, 12:28 PM         #1733
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said
*takes over the responsibility of reminder palmer who his favorite player of all time is

[pic - click to view]

if isiahs still there when to go next month in jersey im bringing a sign that says "nets fan till isiah's fired"
He will never be my favorite player. As matter of fact this is my confession
The way this team(Team Titanic) is playing Nate Robinson is the last player that I would trade. Go ahead signature this.

Nate, Balkman, and Zach are the only untouchables in my book.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 11-21-2007 at 12:29 PM..

11 years ago '04        #1734
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 25 25
knicks still making the playoffs

11 years ago '06        #1735
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 431 431
that goaltending call involving the net is the dumbest rule in da NBA

11 years ago '06        #1736
space
space
 cpalmer1 said
He will never be my favorite player. As matter of fact this is my confession
The way this team(Team Titanic) is playing Nate Robinson is the last player that I would trade. Go ahead signature this.

Nate, Balkman, and Zach are the only untouchables in my book.
not even david lee???

11-21-2007, 07:57 PM         #1737
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said
not even david lee???
Maybe not. He's 6-9 can't play SF and can't defend in the post as a PF. What good his he?
You boys have to get over the fact he's one dimensional and a career role player. HE is NOT David Albert DeBusschere!!

11 years ago '06        #1738
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space

11 years ago '06        #1739
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
This is getting pretty old, and old early. Another loss, we come out not defending the three, and letting a team shoot damn near 65%. That will result in a los 99.9% of the time...

keys:

No need to go man by man, we stunk collectively, so I will touch on a little of everything..

Second unit was good, brought us back into the game, a unit with jones,malik Jeffries, lee, nate and at one time curry. They seemed to play very well together, because nate was penetrating, curry scoring, and the rest of the guys defending and doing other things to contribute, except when jeffries lost his mind and tried to become a scorer, that second unit with curry looked good.

Marbury and crawford.. blah.. other than crawfords wide open corner threes, he was atrocious, marbury was blah, boring, and got beat like a drum by billups...
when fred jones was in the game he defended rip well, jamal was abused at times..

Zach is a moron. I am starting to dislike this cat. He only worries about His shots, he won't pass at all, I don't care if he has 10 guys on him, he disgusts me when he gets the ball..

Lee was Ok, not much of an impact, he and Q had some nice moments, like Q's block, but other than that, minimal impact, but again, lee is not getting enough minutes and even in limited minutes he had 9 boards..

Mcdeyse looked like he did in denver 10 years ago, the jerk rested those bum knees and circled this day on the calender to play his heart out vs the knicks.. Loser..

Again, horrible showing, other than the second unit, this team stinks. Our bigs are horrible defenders, curry had another horrible game on the boards. 4 boards, which seemed to mitigate the 26 points he had, which to me were useless since we got blown the hell out..

The problem is that everyone on this team wants to shoot. well everyone of our starters except Q. That is the major problem. Detroit didn't break much of a sweat, they even sat sheed and whooped up on us...

This is why I say, if Dolan is not going to fire Isiah and Isiah is not going to trade curry, then we need to play jeffries, and lee along with chandler, bring balk off the bench with Q and get a SG in here that can score and defend and a Pg who has a brain......

happy thanksgiving....

This team is Full of turkeys!!!

11 years ago '06        #1740
space
space
just a heads up

zach randolph and eddy curry will be signing free autographs at the nba store on 5th ave on monday dec 3rd from 4-6 pm, all you have to do is donate school supplies

11 years ago '07        #1741
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,250 | Props total: 1643 1643
Real talk...I say we get Curry the fu*k outta town...He has no sense of urgency at all...someone needs to get him mad before every game...da n*gga is not playing to be competitive more so for a check

11 years ago '04        #1742
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3980 3980
my ban is over...wouldn't post again till the Knicks win and they just did,

11-24-2007, 02:42 PM         #1743
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isiah needs to change the line up. Bench Jamaal for Balkman and put Q-Rich at the 2.

Jamaal can't play with Eddy and Zach clogging up the paint and Jamaal is better with the second team because they aren't looking for each other's shot. You noticed Eddy and Zach have the ball 90% of the time.

Too many of the starters need the ball to be effective. I counted 7 minutes before Jamaal got the ball and scored.

The bench Lee, Balkman, Nate, and Jeffries aren't scorers. Jamaal is dangerous running the half court with Lee and Robinson.

Putting Balkman in the starting line-up will help on perimeter d and will give hustle to the Knicks weak backcourt. Balkman can guard 1-3, block shots, and can make-up the weak rebounding Eddy Curry has.

Balkman is omni-present as Clyde would say.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 11-24-2007 at 02:44 PM..

11 years ago '04        #1744
Jae_Hood_354 200 heat pts200
space
space
$9,602 | Props total: 5896 5896
we finally won a fu*king game wow

11-24-2007, 03:57 PM         #1745
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At you fake Knick fans: KidHydro, Drunk 24/7 and Bornloser going on a strike because you read the NYDailynews and eat that bull scrap after only 10games out of a 82 game season. Where's your heart at?
Yall don't know scrap yall sound like Yankee fans who I hate with a passion. the ones that booed Jeter.

I know I'm older than you "preemies". I've been a Knick fan since 84 when Bernard King was playing, I forgot more basketball then you know. I was 8 at the time. I've been a Knick fan way before yall was born.

Support your coach and your team titanic. If you want Isiah gone? you'r stupid. Just relax and wait!! Yall looking as if the this damn team was going to win a Championship!! What good was a first round exit?

Isiah is the only coach that will want to coach this team under Dolan's management, trust me. No one is going to go through what Larry Brown went through. Dolan has to show loyality to the very end with Isiah.
Coaches look for that.

You can't trust Dolan to hire the right guy anyways. Jerry West was a failure in Memphis, he got those players by losing seasons and his team were first round and out every year they was in the playoffs. Chris Mullin took 4 years to get it turned a round in Golden State. First playoff game was last year. He rolled the dice and got lucking with the trade he made with Indiana. And he made one of the most stupidess trades on draft day trading Jason Richardson to the Bobcats. He drafted Mike Dunleavy over Amare Statamire , Caros Boozer, and Caron Butler!!

source:

Think about this; if the season is a waste we have a high lottery pick which we will own, finally. After Next year Malik and Marbury's salary will come off the books and $30 million can get alot of good players. Teams will need that cap relief to go after free agents or trade bate. Yall forgot how we got Zach? Portland boughtout $40 million of Steve Francis's contract, you don't think a Team wouldn't buyout Marbury's in his final year? 20 million is worth 2-3 good players and few draft picks.

As far as the team is right now, you have to know that the next new GM and coach will probably trade everybody you like for long and more expensive contracts.
Balkman, David Lee, Wilson Chandler, Eddy Curry, Nate, and Zach are the future of this team. Not Marbury, jarad jerries, Q-Rich, and Jamaal damn Awful.

Remember how the Suns got better. the Knicks are only 2 stars away from glory.

Imagine getting Lebron or Kobe in two years. Or Mike Bibby next year with Ron Artest. Jamaine O'neal will be free agent next year who would love to play for Isiah.

Or in the 2008 draft getting Derrick Rose, O.J. Mayo, Michael Beasley, Roy Hibbert, or Dominic James.

Don't like it stop watching the games

Last edited by cpalmer1; 11-24-2007 at 04:05 PM..

11 years ago '06        #1746
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 431 431
 cpalmer1 said
Isiah needs to change the line up. Bench Jamaal for Balkman and put Q-Rich at the 2.

Jamaal can't play with Eddy and Zach clogging up the paint and Jamaal is better with the second team because they aren't looking for each other's shot. You noticed Eddy and Zach have the ball 90% of the time.

Too many of the starters need the ball to be effective. I counted 7 minutes before Jamaal got the ball and scored.

The bench Lee, Balkman, Nate, and Jeffries aren't scorers. Jamaal is dangerous running the half court with Lee and Robinson.

Putting Balkman in the starting line-up will help on perimeter d and will give hustle to the Knicks weak backcourt. Balkman can guard 1-3, block shots, and can make-up the weak rebounding Eddy Curry has.

Balkman is omni-present as Clyde would say.
makes a whole lot of sense

11 years ago '06        #1747
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
I like the idea of Crawford coming off the bench, then he can chuck all of the shots he wants.

11-25-2007, 08:00 PM         #1748
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said
At you fake Knick fans: KidHydro, Drunk 24/7 and Bornloser going on a strike because you read the NYDailynews and eat that bull scrap after only 10games out of a 82 game season. Where's your heart at?
Yall don't know scrap yall sound like Yankee fans who I hate with a passion. the ones that booed Jeter.

I know I'm older than you "preemies". I've been a Knick fan since 84 when Bernard King was playing, I forgot more basketball then you know. I was 8 at the time. I've been a Knick fan way before yall was born.

Support your coach and your team titanic. If you want Isiah gone? you'r stupid. Just relax and wait!! Yall looking as if the this damn team was going to win a Championship!! What good was a first round exit?

Isiah is the only coach that will want to coach this team under Dolan's management, trust me. No one is going to go through what Larry Brown went through. Dolan has to show loyality to the very end with Isiah.
Coaches look for that.

You can't trust Dolan to hire the right guy anyways. Jerry West was a failure in Memphis, he got those players by losing seasons and his team were first round and out every year they was in the playoffs. Chris Mullin took 4 years to get it turned a round in Golden State. First playoff game was last year. He rolled the dice and got lucking with the trade he made with Indiana. And he made one of the most stupidess trades on draft day trading Jason Richardson to the Bobcats. He drafted Mike Dunleavy over Amare Statamire , Caros Boozer, and Caron Butler!!

source:

Think about this; if the season is a waste we have a high lottery pick which we will own, finally. After Next year Malik and Marbury's salary will come off the books and $30 million can get alot of good players. Teams will need that cap relief to go after free agents or trade bate. Yall forgot how we got Zach? Portland boughtout $40 million of Steve Francis's contract, you don't think a Team wouldn't buyout Marbury's in his final year? 20 million is worth 2-3 good players and few draft picks.

As far as the team is right now, you have to know that the next new GM and coach will probably trade everybody you like for long and more expensive contracts.
Balkman, David Lee, Wilson Chandler, Eddy Curry, Nate, and Zach are the future of this team. Not Marbury, jarad jerries, Q-Rich, and Jamaal damn Awful.

Remember how the Suns got better. the Knicks are only 2 stars away from glory.

Imagine getting Lebron or Kobe in two years. Or Mike Bibby next year with Ron Artest. Jamaine O'neal will be free agent next year who would love to play for Isiah.

Or in the 2008 draft getting Derrick Rose, O.J. Mayo, Michael Beasley, Roy Hibbert, or Dominic James.

Don't like it stop watching the games
I'm glad to see I aint the only one who feels like that man this $hit aint over yet, yall n*ggaz was on some bullsh*t with this Quiting sh*t. I been a knick fan for a minute also, not back with Bernard King days i was to young for that sh*t i was only born in 81. But I remember back in the John starks, anthony mason, oakley, Ewing, Harper, hubert davis days to name a few. and it takes a lot more then 8 losses to change my mind. We got old talent and young talent which makes me think these guys just need time to get there chemistry down. And if they don't do it this year, f@ck I'll be back next year and be happy with a lottery pick. Because next years draft is gonna be DEEP!!

Signing OWT,

The fu*kin 7 Dawg

11-25-2007, 08:43 PM         #1749
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said
knicks still making the playoffs

11 years ago '04        #1750
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3980 3980
i just said i ain't posting in here till than, never said i wouldn't be watching and supporting the home team....you're the one saying you gonna start cheering for the Hawks

lmfao

Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
215 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% USDA Beef. GET SUM!
25 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
108 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
74 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
70 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
23 comments
9 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B Say She Got Good Warm Coochie and Mouf Plus a Deep Throat
40 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
73 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
55 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
63 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Face is just amazing, ti*ties filled with deliciousness.
6 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
50 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
59 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
40 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
23 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - MD comptroller calls Nati Light 77-pk irresponsible, it encourages bi..
33 comments
8 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
23 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trailblazers [Opening Night Thread]
974 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
47 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Future X Nicki Minaj - Transformer
10 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Call me fresco
stogz
Tha Boss
Rule 336
FireBeats
Mr Scaramucci
TheLastNonEarth
Dun Language
Boogersugar
Flippa Huxtable
Top 10 most slapped recently
baddie
BlackDynamite
Affectz
suavehooper
trapclassics
---Max-Payne---
Rule 336
The Bully
Youngshinebox
QdobaCasanova

most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
160 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
117 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside The wall
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
211 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
BOX Eddie H. tells CHARLO, WILDER & OTHERS if U want belts U have to come t..
46 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
120 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
79 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy